Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summer Transfers '09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
KingKaka
might as well start dreaming of the summer window
acid911
About time, too. biggrin.gif I frankly don't know what to think of in the next transfer window. I'm blank.
Tennie
Fishdoll would like to see Abate brought back in the summer window. smile.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (KingKaka @ Feb 4 2009, 01:44 AM) *
might as well start dreaming of the summer window

laugh.gif laugh.gif Very well said. the only dream signing of mine which came true was Pato. I don't think I will go through such emotion ever again. because now I dream of likes Messi, Chiellini, Iniesta, etc. and they're, well, unaffordable for us.
CrazyMilanFan
my first wish for the summer transfer will be to sell emerson
acid911
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Feb 5 2009, 04:35 AM) *
my first wish for the summer transfer will be to sell emerson

+1. He should have been sold this January to clubs where he actually has a chance to play. devil.gif Regularly.
dst
Nesta... sleep.gif
whoarethepatriots
I hope we get back, Abate, Paloschi and Gourcuff and sell Emo, Ronaldinho and Dida

Realistically i dont see much if any of it happening, the management will piss away Abate (like we usually do to Primavera boys) Paloschi will stay at Parma for another year (i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up outbidding us for him) and Gourcuff will be bought by Bordeaux and sold for double the price they will buy him for

Emo will stay (we love our useless old players) Ronaldinho i want to go (while we can get a decent price for him) and Dida will stay because we are a sentimental player

Likely signings - Thiago Neves, Hernano and Deco
Ro Rossonera
One thing I hope for is that we chill on the jungle fever and start bringing in some homegrown talent
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 5 2009, 01:07 AM) *
I hope we get back, Abate, Paloschi and Gourcuff and sell Emo, Ronaldinho and Dida

Realistically i dont see much if any of it happening, the management will piss away Abate (like we usually do to Primavera boys) Paloschi will stay at Parma for another year (i wouldnt be surprised if they ended up outbidding us for him) and Gourcuff will be bought by Bordeaux and sold for double the price they will buy him for

Emo will stay (we love our useless old players) Ronaldinho i want to go (while we can get a decent price for him) and Dida will stay because we are a sentimental player

Likely signings - Thiago Neves, Hernano and Deco

Yes you will sell Ronaldinho, who have prove his worth to the club and all this old guys story and you will bring a very young and talented player Deco.....
you dont know what are you talking about.
Very smart!

Please remember not to insult other boardmembers. It's against the rules.
Tennie
Kaka il Capitano, if you notice, whoarthepatriots said he'd like to get back Abate, Paloschi and Gourcuff. He said he thought it likely that Milan would sign the three players at the bottom.

I also hope to see Paloschi and Abate return. Abate has been consistenly good for Toro and he's just fun to watch. Paloschi is...well, he's Pippo v2, complete with goofy-face goal celebration. smile.gif
whoarethepatriots
I sense that someones sarcasm detector isnt working today
Jack Sparrow
Even if we buy no one else, I want our defence to be sorted out. Is Nesta playing or isn't he. Decide once and for all if he's going to be the Pippo of our defence. The guest star who owns the show when he turns up, or the mainstay of our defence.

Get another Favalli type, since Giuseppe leaves after this season. (I think) One LB. Really, we need one! Mid-field, I don't mind having Kuffkuff back at all. But with R80 struggling to fit into Carlo's plans, I wonder if he'll be able to squeeze Kuffkuff in as well.

Abate? I dunno. Where would he fit in? He wouldn't find enough time there.

I'd extend loans/ownerships for Palo, Abate, Albertazzi etc. I would also try to get Darmian out somewhere in Serie A. Hopefully Samp or Genoa. Someone who will challenge and play in Europe.

So without taking names...

1. Sort our defence out once and for all. Clean house if need be. One, LB and one CB needed.
2. Sort our mid-field problems. With R80 or without. With Becks or without. Kuffkuff? Yes? No?
3. Target man. Either feed Borriello some Hulk serum, or get a replacement. Bobo Vieri? Since Emo is going, and we're gonna need a replacement. A target man for the team AND for the forum. wink.gif
Tennie
Hm. Mediaset are reporting that Milan have shown interest in Genoa centerback Salvatore Bocchetti. So far Genoa aren't inclined to let him go. (Nice to see Milan showing interest in young Italian defenders! Bocchetti plays for the U21s).
Jack Sparrow
Is that like our new mantra for getting in young players? Whomsoever plays for the national U-23s U-21s will be purchased??

whoarethepatriots
I think i remember watching Bochetti play in the Toulon tournament. He was pretty damn solid in for the Azzurrini
Tennie
Yep, he played in Toulon. And he's been pretty solid for Genoa so far too.
Jack Sparrow
So this is where the Kuffkuff money will go?
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 5 2009, 05:09 PM) *
Is that like our new mantra for getting in young players? Whomsoever plays for the national U-23s U-21s will be purchased??

Yeah, what about our own young Italian defenders? huh.gif It's about time we stopped poking our noses in these young players from other clubs and show faith to our Primavera squad. Darmian should get an extended run from now on, even if it means the last 20-30 minutes of each match (depending on situation).

How else will we find out whether he has it in him?
Tennie
I'd love to see Darmian get an extended run and would love to see him feature as a regular player for Milan.

That said, if Milan are going to be linked with other young defenders, it's refreshing that for once it's a young Italian.
MizNelson
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 4 2009, 05:07 PM) *

I have no problem with Dida staying, because we could do a lot worse for a backup GK and he deserves to at least see out the end of his contract (which expires next season), and also because he's a model professional who keeps his mouth shut and works his butt off for the team; in other words, he's the anti-Seedorf. And before someone inevitably drags his salary into the discussion; nobody truly knows how much he's making for the year, especially now that he's on the bench.
Zed.D
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Feb 5 2009, 07:20 PM) *
I have no problem with Dida staying, because we could do a lot worse for a backup GK and he deserves to at least see out the end of his contract (which expires next season), and also because he's a model professional who keeps his mouth shut and works his butt off for the team; in other words, he's the anti-Seedorf. And before someone inevitably drags his salary into the discussion; nobody truly knows how much he's making for the year, especially now that he's on the bench.

I have to agree with this post.
Tennie
Here's a list from Mediaset of players whose contracts expire at the end of the season....for England, Spain, France, and Germany. They must have a similar list for Serie A somewhere too. Will try to find that one. Thought it might be interesting.

PREMIER LEAGUE

MIKEL (c, Chelsea)
BALLACK (c, Chelsea)
G. NEVILLE (d, Manchester United)
EVANS (d, Manchester United)
GIGGS (c/a, Manchester United)
TEVEZ (a, Manchester United)
HYYPIA (d, Liverpool)
ROSICKY (c, Arsenal)
EBOUE' (d/c, Arsenal)
BALL (d, Manchester City)
GLAUBER (d, Manchester City)
VASSELL (a, Manchester City)
SALIFOU (c, Aston Villa)
D. TRAORE' (d, Portsmouth)
EDGAR (d, Newcastle)
OWEN (a, Newcastle)
LOVENKRANDS (a, Newcastle)
MOKOENA (c, Blackburn)
COLLISON (c, West Ham)
VAZ TE' (a, Bolton)
FULLER (a, Stoke City)
SIDIBE' (a, Stoke City)
RICKETTS (d, Hull City)

LIGA

JORQUERA (p, Barcellona)
F. CANNAVARO (d, Real Madrid)
IBANEZ (d, Atletico Madrid)
HUGO VIANA (c, Valencia)
KAMENI (p, Espanyol)
ANDER MURILLO (d, Athletic Bilbao)
DE GUZMAN (c, La Coruna)
JAVIER FLANO (d, Osasuna)

LIGUE 1

FRED (a, Lione)
M'BAMI (c, Marsiglia)
DEMBELE (d, Rennes)
MATHIEU (d, Tolosa)
MANSARE (c/a, Tolosa)
BERGOUGNOUX (a, Tolosa)
PEDRETTI (c, Auxerre)
NAMOUCHI (a, Lorient)
MAIGA (a, Le Mans)
GAVANON (p, Sochaux)
AFOLABI (d, Sochaux)
NIKEZIC (a, Le Havre)
ALASSANE (a, Le Havre)
N'GANGA (c, Grenoble)
DIMITRIJEVIC (c, Grenoble)

BUNDESLIGA

PELLATZ (p, Werder Brema)
KRUSE (c, Werder Brema)
DOMASCHKE (p, Bayer Leverkusen)
HAGGUI (d, Bayer Leverkusen)
KUNERT (c, Amburgo)
ALEX (d, Wolfsburg)
MADLUNG (d, Wolfsburg)
HILL (a, Wolfsburg)
JANKER (d, Hoffenheim)
TEBER (c, Hoffenheim)
INAMOTO (c, Eintracht Francoforte)
LJUBICIC (c, Eintracht Francoforte)
JENSEN (p, Hannover)
MATIP (d, Colonia)
BROICH (c, Colonia)
EHRET (c, Colonia)
STOLL (d, Karlsruhe)
FREIS (a, Karlsruhe)
RAU (c, Arminia Bielefeld)
MARX (c, Arminia Bielefeld)
SHAO (a, Energie Cottbus)
LERCHL (c, Energie Cottbus)
MULLER (c, Energie Cottbus)

Habitant
i'd say the most valuable player on the list would be mikel.

other guys i wouldnt mind getting:ballack, fred(would be a good signing),kameni, rosicky?... (too injury prone)

lets get a canadian player biggrin.gif de guzman, edgar!
dst
I can see Owen, Ballack, Giggs, Neville and Hyypia playing for Milan next season... tongue.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 5 2009, 07:34 PM) *
I can see Owen, Ballack, Giggs, Neville and Hyypia playing for Milan next season... tongue.gif

baggio is a free agent too no? tongue.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 5 2009, 10:12 AM) *
I have to agree with this post.

Thanks.
acid911
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Feb 6 2009, 02:12 AM) *
Thanks.

Anytime, smile.gif Besides it's not that hard to agree with posts that are true!
Fillipo Simone
Didn't Fred just recently move?

Some interesting players all in all...
Tennie
Fred's supposedly on his way back to Brazil.
Jack Sparrow
Wouldn't be too suprised if on the Becks move falling through, we got Ballack. We could do much worse I suppose. Mikel is good, but I don't think he's got any tactical sense. He's just a very athletic player. I can see him finding a role in Inter, maybe to replace Viera.

Tevez is an SS. So unless we're getting rid of Sheva, I don't see him coming in. Also he's too ugly for Milan, which means he's likely to go to Inter.

We need a target man, coz Borriello's made of glass.

Oh and Cannavaro is free. I'd take him over Senderos anyday. Screw youth, I'll take 34 year old Canna over Senderos anyday. It would be good business. Canna, Nesta and Thiago Silva with Kaladze, Bonera as backup. Thing is I don't think Canna would play for Milan, after his Juve history. He might go back to Napoli.
han2503
Of those list I would only look at Mikel, Ballack, Tevez and Canna
Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 6 2009, 07:31 PM) *
Of those list I would only look at Mikel, Ballack, Tevez and Canna

Kameni.
vnata001
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 5 2009, 09:34 PM) *
Wouldn't be too suprised if on the Becks move falling through, we got Ballack. We could do much worse I suppose. Mikel is good, but I don't think he's got any tactical sense. He's just a very athletic player. I can see him finding a role in Inter, maybe to replace Viera.

Tevez is an SS. So unless we're getting rid of Sheva, I don't see him coming in. Also he's too ugly for Milan, which means he's likely to go to Inter.

We need a target man, coz Borriello's made of glass.

Oh and Cannavaro is free. I'd take him over Senderos anyday. Screw youth, I'll take 34 year old Canna over Senderos anyday. It would be good business. Canna, Nesta and Thiago Silva with Kaladze, Bonera as backup. Thing is I don't think Canna would play for Milan, after his Juve history. He might go back to Napoli.

In 100% agreement with you on Mikel, Canna/Senderos and on the need for a new target man. What happened to Gomez?

I would REALLY like that back line rotation. Nesta/Canna/Silva/Bonera/Kaladze in that order. IF we can pull Daniel Agger out of the hat, then we wouldn't need Canna though. Then Zambrotta, Janku, Antonini, Darmian, Felipe could jostle around for playing time on the wings.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 6 2009, 08:26 PM) *
Kameni.

What for? Isn't Abbiati good enough? Isn't Dida-Kalac still a good backup combo? Don't we have at least one good primavera keeper?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 7 2009, 12:57 AM) *
What for? Isn't Abbiati good enough? Isn't Dida-Kalac still a good backup combo? Don't we have at least one good primavera keeper?

What for? because he will be a free agent. he's young. and he's great!

I think Kameni is not inferior to any of our 'keepers, espeially Kalac (just my opinion - you don't have to say you disagree).

If I were in Galliani's shoes, I'd sell Kalac and sign Kameni instead...

Don't we have at least one good primavera keeper?

You tell me... do we?!
Tennie
I don't think he's that good, zeddie. Seen some dreadful, truly dreadful howlers from the guy. Would rather pick up viviano or curci or even samp's kid, fiorillo. (that is, of course, if one is permitted to express the opinion that italians are competent footballers)
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 7 2009, 02:03 AM) *
I don't think he's that good, zeddie. Seen some dreadful, truly dreadful howlers from the guy. Would rather pick up viviano or curci or even samp's kid, fiorillo. (that is, of course, if one is permitted to express the opinion that italians are competent footballers)

Whenever I saw him, he was great. I don't know... I think he's worth going for for those reasons: free agent. young. 'good'.

I think Inter have already bought half of Viviano's contract... is it true?

(that is, of course, if one is permitted to express the opinion that italians are competent footballers)

Come on, Tennie. smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 6 2009, 11:29 PM) *
What for? because he will be a free agent. he's young. and he's great!

I think Kameni is not inferior to any of our 'keepers, espeially Kalac (just my opinion - you don't have to say you disagree).

If I were in Galliani's shoes, I'd sell Kalac and sign Kameni instead...

You tell me... do we?!

No. I don't have to disagree. In fact, I agree, Kameni is better then Kalac. But what good do we have of a young keeper sitting on a bench? For my viewpoint:

1) It would just be another player "Milan ruined"
2) We have much more troubled positions to solve then waist time on getting a keeper, when we still have Dida-Abbiati-Kalac. Another story comes along if one of the three leaves.
3) Yes we have. Last time I checked Offredi wasn't bad..
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 7 2009, 03:26 AM) *
No. I don't have to disagree. In fact, I agree, Kameni is better then Kalac. But what good do we have of a young keeper sitting on a bench? For my viewpoint:

1) It would just be another player "Milan ruined"
2) We have much more troubled positions to solve then waist time on getting a keeper, when we still have Dida-Abbiati-Kalac. Another story comes along if one of the three leaves.
3) Yes we have. Last time I checked Offredi wasn't bad..

I think he's worth it because of those reasons. it's not wasting time or money, but, whatever...

1) Dida is 35. Kalac is 36. how many more years are they going to stay?... one day both will be gone and we will be left wondering what to do and who to bring to replace them.
2) I agree. but again, Kameni is a bonus. we don't have to buy him, we just have to pay him his wages. I doubt it will cost Milan more than, say, Kalac and Emerson's salaries altogether.
3) Offredi wasn't bad? OK, I'm not saying he is bad, but can you tell me what has he done to warrant that?
I think it's unlikely our Primavera players can break through the first team. and it's even more unlikely that a Primavera 'keeper can do that. they're just not in Milan's plans very much.
Tennie
Still don't think Kameni is a good pick, zeddie. I haven't seen him do much better than Kalac, if anything at all.

Curci is free at the end of the season, if memory serves. then there's Handanovic of Udine who I like. Of the Milan-bred keepers, there are Offredi who is getting star ratings (see primavera thread) on loan, and there are two primavera keepers who are very highly rated. Perucchini and Donnaruma.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 6 2009, 05:19 PM) *
Still don't think Kameni is a good pick, zeddie. I haven't seen him do much better than Kalac, if anything at all.

Curci is free at the end of the season, if memory serves. then there's Handanovic of Udine who I like. Of the Milan-bred keepers, there are Offredi who is getting star ratings (see primavera thread) on loan, and there are two primavera keepers who are very highly rated. Perucchini and Donnaruma.

Really? Kameni is one of the most sought after goal keepers in europe right now. Same with Mandanda. Curci? In my opinion he's not worth investing in. handanovic is good but he'll never see the light of day if abiatti keeps playing like this.
Rossoneri7
Considering Abbiatti's form atm .. I doubt Milan will be looking at any Gkeeper for the firstteam. Maybe a backup, but then again, Milan has a handful of those on loan at several clubs in Serie A.

About the future !? By that time Milan will most likely bring in an experienced one. And the cycle continues .. 96.gif
Tennie
Who exactly is after Kameni, Blue? Can you cite articles/sources?
Zed.D
How about we avoid going through another argument? I just made a wish, if it's not a sin.
dst
I have a feeling we'll go for Henry in the summer.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 7 2009, 08:04 AM) *
Really? Kameni is one of the most sought after goal keepers in europe right now. Same with Mandanda. Curci? In my opinion he's not worth investing in. handanovic is good but he'll never see the light of day if abiatti keeps playing like this.

Mandanda? Yes, he's good, I agree. But Kameni...well, isn't bad. But Curci is the logic choice, one way or the other.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 7 2009, 02:09 PM) *
I have a feeling we'll go for Henry in the summer.

There have been some articles saying Henry will leave. I just hope this doesn't happen.
Zed.D
Oh my god.. Henry!?

I hope this doesn't happen, because.. enough is enough!
Giocare08
If Carlo stays idont think he will come my guess is he will return to France or come here to the US. Hopefully the Red Bulls!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.