Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Cup 2010 - South Africa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
samira
Perfect would be if Ghana won agianst Austrialia and Germany agianst Ghana
and hope Serbia loses

Damn it, Denmark scored
CHU-LIP
Nice attack smile.gif

Kjær -> Rommedahl -> Bendtner -> equaliser
samira
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jun 19 2010, 07:07 PM) *
Nice attack smile.gif

Kjær -> Rommedahl -> Bendtner -> equaliser

Yes , one of the finest attack in WC so far
And then comes the question, wtf where the LB when that happend?
samira
Agger knew it was a bad pass and he yelled and wanted the ball to be passed at the opposite side.
samira
Wow, Denmark is on fire, 2-1, Rommerdahl, I think..
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (samira @ Jun 19 2010, 07:51 PM) *
Wow, Denmark is on fire, 2-1, Rommerdahl, I think..

yes, Rommedahl

as long as Denmark doesn't score another... because now Japan will go through with a draw against them, right?
samira
yes, if Denmark scores now, they are second place and no way Cameron will go trough..
but I hope the game ends draw.
Netherland 6
Japan 3
Cameron 0
Denmark 0

samira
FT . 2-1 Denmark - Cameron.

HAHAH, this makes my day ! Pigeon on the Algeria's net.
Fillipo Simone
It is surprising how Denmark with such solid backline, Kjær-Agger, the end up in a mess. So many mistakes.

Maybe Krøldrup will bring some order.
Zed.D
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 19 2010, 07:41 PM) *
f*ck you fuketti.

How dare you disrespect signore Rosetti when his call was an absolutely legit one?! realmad.gif you deserve to be sent deep down the bathtub!
samira
So many chances ! Sörenssen saved some to
Linkman
This puts the dutch as the first team through!

Congrats!
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2010, 08:53 PM) *
That's not true, they need to win most likely.

Currently:
Ghana - 4
Germany - 3
Serbia - 3
Australia - 1

If Germany draw with Ghana they will stay behind Ghana, then a Serbia victory over Australia will put Germany out.

Oh right, I thought Ghana had 3 points.
LaPalma
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2010, 08:53 PM) *
That's not true, they need to win most likely.

Currently:
Ghana - 4
Germany - 3
Serbia - 3
Australia - 1

If Germany draw with Ghana they will stay behind Ghana, then a Serbia victory over Australia will put Germany out.

I think the fact that you worry so much about our performance says a lot about your countries performance...
Linkman
Oooh, burn!
Fishdoll
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 19 2010, 07:07 PM) *
I think the fact that you worry so much about our performance says a lot about your countries performance...

Is that true, Kurt? Do you have performance anxiety? innocent.gif innocent.gif innocent.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
here's to hoping slovenia beat those brits. Since the 2-1 anglo-slovenian friendly (which rooney dived for a PK) england has hit a wall and slovenia have been on a highnote. That being said Slovenia must be motivated out of their as*es due to the chance of advancing for the first time in their short history. That being said i expect England to win in a game i will most likely cry by the end of...
MizNelson
The lobby of the famous Hyatt Regency in downtown S.F. (where parts of the Mel Brooks movie High Anxiety were filmed) got all gussied up for the World Cup, with a beautiful display of most of the flags of the countries competing (I counted 28).

I took some pictures and was hoping to put them up here, but my internet connection is sucking major [censored] right now. I uploaded then to ImageShack and not all of them were fully loading so they very pixelated as a result. Sigh. I'll try again tomorrow.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 20 2010, 06:51 AM) *
How dare you disrespect signore Rosetti when his call was an absolutely legit one?! realmad.gif you deserve to be sent deep down the bathtub!

there's no way harry kewell's intentions were to put his arm to it, he clearly moved his body for the ball. and a wild guess here.. but you probably didnt watch the whole game cause he was shocking through out. e.g. lee addy's tackle right from behind and you think he got a red card?!
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (samira @ Jun 19 2010, 09:31 PM) *
HAHAH, this makes my day ! Pigeon on the Algeria's net.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2010, 09:42 PM) *
It is surprising how Denmark with such solid backline, Kjær-Agger, the end up in a mess. So many mistakes.

Maybe Krøldrup will bring some order.

Yeah , IMO they have potential to be the best, they are very good but together they are just , MISTAKE.
I think Kjær can do better.
X-Offender
I thought Kjaer was pretty good last night.
samira
He played better before but he was good last night.
Fillipo Simone
Paraguay-Slovakia match seems to be a serious contender for the most boring match so far.

Hamsik is also surprisingly bad.
Zed.D
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 20 2010, 03:48 AM) *
there's no way harry kewell's intentions were to put his arm to it, he clearly moved his body for the ball. and a wild guess here.. but you probably didnt watch the whole game cause he was shocking through out. e.g. lee addy's tackle right from behind and you think he got a red card?!

It doesn't matter what his intentions were. he stopped the ball from going in with the help of his arm and that's penalty. even if it was 80% his shoulder blocking the ball and 20% his arm, it's still a penalty. there was no way Rosetti could ignore that. it'd have been scandalous.

EDIT: as for the game, I watched about 80% of it. missed some minutes but didn't see anything wrong with his ref'ing in those minutes.

-
-
-
-

Can't wait for Italy's game!
arivanjj
^^ ok
d'Arc.LP
So there's only one Milans player in Italys formation.
And Lippi will play 4-4-2 with Gila and Iaquinta as strikers.
Good luck Italy (*)
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 20 2010, 12:07 AM) *

Not at all. I want you out, but my interest in your group is more to do with the fact that it is paired with ours.
arivanjj
can someone tell me why di natale isnt starting?
Fishdoll
Every single one of the Italian players singing the anthem (and De Rossi and Marchisio next to each other). Hope that shuts up the leghisti.
samira
Di Natale and Pepe playing togther would be perfect, not just Juve players.
Di Natale didn't start last time ether
Zed.D
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 20 2010, 06:18 PM) *

So Lippi's favorite Juventini can play. wink.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 20 2010, 02:48 PM) *

Only Lippi can, and probably he can't also.
Fishdoll
Italians are wearing black armbands as a mark of mourning -- Roberto Rosato, former centerback for Milan and for the Azzurri (who played in the game of the century in 1970), died earlier today.
Fishdoll
Unbelievable. New Zealand goal.
Zed.D
0-1 laugh.gif
samira
1-0 new zeeland - Italy
Smeltz
Zed.D
Cannavaro is a ****ing waste of space. 2 games 2 mistakes 2 goals. yeah play him rolleyes.gif
Fishdoll
Cananvaro's fault again.
samira
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 20 2010, 03:05 PM) *
Italians are wearing black armbands as a mark of mourning -- Roberto Rosato, former centerback for Milan and for the Azzurri (who played in the game of the century in 1970), died earlier today.

That awful, he rest in peace sad.gif
Zed.D
Offside goal...
Jack Bauer
Cananvaro should have retired from Italy NT after the last WC.
samira
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 20 2010, 03:11 PM) *
Offside goal...

could have been if Cannavaro did not touch it dry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (samira @ Jun 20 2010, 06:43 PM) *
could have been if Cannavaro did not touch it dry.gif

No it's not like that. it should have been ruled out as offside even if Canna touched it.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 20 2010, 02:17 PM) *
No it's not like that. it should have been ruled out as offside even if Canna touched it.

No, that's not true, he was offside at the moment he got the ball from Cannavaro, but since he's an opponent, it's not offside I think.
samira
He was offside and when Cannavaro touched it and he got the ball, it was no longer offside,
Penalty !??

samira
If he miss, Im going to freak?!!
iquinta..
samira
he did inte calm and easy !

arivanjj
new zealand thought they could defend for 80 mins.
kurtsimonw
HT.
kurtsimonw
That dive looks even worse on the replay. That's a few times De Rossi has done that now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.