Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Cup 2010 - South Africa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
X-Offender
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jun 19 2010, 01:11 AM) *
+1

law has spoken innocentsmily.gif

biggrin.gif
Fishdoll
Nah.

This is the real boss. You guys need to be worried when he gets mad:

Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2010, 03:18 AM) *
You can't really question England's quality now can you? They've got a great defensive line. Johnson is decent, Ashly Cole, Terry and Ferdinand are great. It's too bad they lost the latter, although Carragher could fit his shoes, somehow. They have in midfield the likes of Lampard and Gerrard, and in attack the monster of Rooney. That's pure quality man. I think the problem is more psychological. They've got a lot of pressure on themselves and they've also showed a lack of team work and sacrifice in these two games. Plus, I think Capello has been picking up the wrong players. This is how I'd play England.

James
Johnson - Carragher - Terry - Cole
Carrick - Gerrard
Lampard
Lenon - Defoe - Rooney

A neat 4-2-1-3.

And you think you would do better then Capello? I mean, do we know everything?
I think England has 2 world class players and 3 with the potential to be world class. But what's so special? Germany has the same amount of quality players, Brazil, Argentina, and some others also.

I think if Capello fails England needs a coach that is not so much based on tactics, more on motivation - one of those motivation-speech managers football used to have.
Dracoris
My friend snuck a pic before it got deleted smile.gif

http://redux.com/f/1396219/USA-Slovenia-Ref-s-Wikipage
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2010, 03:30 AM) *
And you think you would do better then Capello? I mean, do we know everything?
I think England has 2 world class players and 3 with the potential to be world class. But what's so special? Germany has the same amount of quality players, Brazil, Argentina, and some others also.

I think if Capello fails England needs a coach that is not so much based on tactics, more on motivation - one of those motivation-speech managers football used to have.

Yes, but Germany and Brazil and Argentina haven't been a total let down like England have so far. And I already mentioned what England lacks the most is team work and cooperation, the spirit of sacrifice and self-confidence. They don't seem motivated enough to face this WC.
Bluesummers
Holding mids of quality are de rossi, essien, cambiasso, macherano. That is the standard of a quality dmf. Barry and carrick are not even close to those players in terms of quality. They play on the teams they do for other reasons. Carrick can often be a very creative player and barry is at man city to be creative, not defend.
Suhail 3
So the ''11 thugs off a street'' as kurt reffered to them actually had the ball for most of the game and played preety well in the end

oh dear laugh.gif

slovenia and algeria to progress wink.gif
kurtsimonw
I didn't say that, though I do think they're thugs, especially after the one practically assaulted Terry.

Don't get carried away either, Jesus. Okay, Algeria managed to create nothing against one of the worst performances ever. We still had more posession, shots, etc.

This could work out well. Obviously I want England and the US through so hope we both win next week. Withthe Germans losing yesterday it could be an advantage finishing 2nd in the group too.

@Blu: did you just put Mascherano in the same league as Barry? There's a reason Liverpool were desperate to get Barry off us when he was here, because Mascherano is, well.. he failed at West Ham.
samira
Spain can Bounce back they have most shots agianst goal even if they didn't score one and have only played one game.
Germany needs to win Ghana then Ghana wins Australia biggrin.gif
X-Offender

laugh.gif
Locke Lamora
Could someone please translate that?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 19 2010, 01:52 PM) *
Could someone please translate that?

"Go f@ck yourself, you son of a b!tch", it's what Anelka said to Domenech at the end of the first half.

Also, Japan holding their own great against a poor Netherlands.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2010, 01:25 PM) *

No Eljero Elia (nor Arjen Robben), that's why...
arivanjj
Japan. so naive. good goal Sneijder! biggrin.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 19 2010, 12:41 PM) *
Japan. so naive. good goal Sneijder! biggrin.gif

lucky goal
X-Offender
This has been the WC of GK howlers so far.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2010, 12:46 PM) *
This has been the WC of GK howlers so far.

Absolutely, and we are not even half way...
arivanjj
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jun 19 2010, 10:45 PM) *
lucky goal

he had it coming
samira
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2010, 12:25 PM) *
"Go f@ck yourself, you son of a b!tch", it's what Anelka said to Domenech at the end of the first half.

wow..

I agree, that was a lucky goal to and Japan is playing very good, I wonder how Netherland will play agianst Cameron
X-Offender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B2LPxggvqY

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 19 2010, 01:58 PM) *
he had it coming

dunnosmiley.gif
arivanjj
Hunter immediate impact devil.gif
William405
Wow,Affelay is ****,Hunt just entered.
X-Offender
What a miss by Japan!
CHU-LIP
Dutch with a lucky victory. FT
Jack Sparrow
Like hell that was lucky.

F@ckin Dutch 4-3-3 Attacking Madness!!! Hup Holland Hup! Make your angel smile again!!!

Fishdoll
yay.gif yay.gif (zeddie, Rosetti is refereeing Ghana-Australia)
arivanjj
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 20 2010, 12:17 AM) *
yay.gif yay.gif (zeddie, Rosetti is refereeing Ghana-Australia)

bull fkn sh!t!!!!!!!!! What a piece of sh!t he is! F*** arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
kurtsimonw
1-1, the convicts are down to 10. Go Black Stars!
Fishdoll
(It's okay, Ari. I dont' like Kewell either.) *duck and swim away really really fast*
arivanjj
realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif
Zed.D
Yeah I'm watching! and he shows red card to Harry Kewell for deliberate handball on the goal line / penalty for Ghana. his tournament lasted for, what, 30 minutes? biggrin.gif poor guy!
Fishdoll
begging.gif begging.gif hugsmile2.gif ?
samira
NOO ! I cant watch the game..
Crown Princess of Sweden is getting married tongue.gif
Zed.D
nevermind!
samira
I hope Ghana wins Australia and Germany wins Ghana.
I dont wanna see Serbia cheering.. tongue.gif
Zed.D
FT. 1-1. what a game it was!!
kurtsimonw
Serbia to beat the convicts + draw/Ghana win and then Serbia and Ghana go through, perfect.
samira
I cant belive I missed it !

arivanjj
Ghana must feel very proud right about now. 2 games 2 penalties. living the dream

f*ck you fuketti.

good night everyone.

edit: sorry for all the foul language!
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Serbia to beat the convicts + draw/Ghana win and then Serbia and Ghana go through, perfect.

Perfect my @ss! Germany will go through easy peasy.
kurtsimonw
That's what everyone said about England, Italy, Spain and France too. They have a combined 0 wins in 6 games.
X-Offender
But Germany won against Australia. They'll only need a draw against Ghana to pass.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2010, 12:09 AM) *
I wasn't aware Scotland and Wales were also in the group.

"how to push kurts buttons" 101 laugh.gif tongue.gif
samira
Germany and Ghana will go though, no Serbia
han2503
Except for France I think all the big teams will go through ie. Spain, England, Italy and Germany and for the sake of this so far terrible world cup I hope I'm right
Fishdoll
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif JDT leading the Danes out, wearing the armband. wub.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 19 2010, 08:23 PM) *
Except for France I think all the big teams will go through ie. Spain, England, Italy and Germany and for the sake of this so far terrible world cup I hope I'm right

I do agree, but I have a feeling it will end up 4/6 mentioned.

I hear y'all complain about Holland, but they miss Robben and still have 6 points, I think they should be taken more seriously.
samira
bad pass Denmark, det var dåligt gjort..
Yes Eto'o you finally scored !!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2010, 06:56 PM) *
But Germany won against Australia. They'll only need a draw against Ghana to pass.

That's not true, they need to win most likely.

Currently:
Ghana - 4
Germany - 3
Serbia - 3
Australia - 1

If Germany draw with Ghana they will stay behind Ghana, then a Serbia victory over Australia will put Germany out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.