Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Cup 2010 - South Africa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 4 2010, 08:56 PM) *
+1!!

And f@ck off...he's my Pirlo..not yours! MINE!!!!

Shut Up!!!!

You lost your Pirlo rights the moment you started harping on about wanting him to go to Chelsea evilgrin.gif

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 4 2010, 08:56 PM) *
This fish blames the PENGUINS!

How is this the penguins fault??? Jack sould be blamed for this because of all his Pirlo to Chelsea talk. He jinxed Italy's glue!! DAMN YOU JACKO!!!!

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 4 2010, 09:21 PM) *
*raises a fin* mtl, isn't that the OTHER Handanovic in goal?

EDIT: also hahahahahaha. FT France 0-1 China. HAHAHA laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Fishdoll
tsk, han, being greedy aren't you? You've already claimed dibs on Antonini. Now you want Pirlo too?
Bluesummers

There is only one team I'll ever cheer for wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 4 2010, 11:26 PM) *

Dracoris
Just picked my team for the fantasy league....you people better get ready!!
arivanjj
so many choices i dunno who to pick. :S
servbot

Of course, if Kurt needs a bit of reinforcement to keep himself on track...

Tennie

Forza Azzurri?
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 5 2010, 02:42 PM) *

Forza Azzurri?

That's Di Natale on the left and Marchisio on the right, other than that I don't recognise any of them... Iaquinta next to Marchisio?
Zed.D
The only big team that's more embarrassing than Italy at the moment is France...
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 5 2010, 01:08 PM) *
The only big team that's more embarrassing than Italy at the moment is France...

Italy have been emberassing countless time in the past but they usually do well in these competitions, starting slowly then building their momentum
Tennie
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 5 2010, 08:59 AM) *
That's Di Natale on the left and Marchisio on the right, other than that I don't recognise any of them... Iaquinta next to Marchisio?

From left: Di Natale, Marchetti, Criscito, Iaquinta, Marchisio.
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 5 2010, 02:35 PM) *
From left: Di Natale, Marchetti, Criscito, Iaquinta, Marchisio.

Meh, the last D&G line up was far better in star power
X-Offender
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 5 2010, 02:59 PM) *

Actually, you have their names in the bottom of the picture. biggrin.gif
Locke Lamora
Ok, thanks... but Criscito sure looks scruffy next to Iaquinta.
X-Offender
Robben to miss World Cup

Honestly, WTF is going on? unsure.gif
William405
Fak,that's a big blow for holland who have a good chance at the cup.
Fishdoll
Someone sure put a mal'occhio on players. Man, I don't remember 'em dropping like this before the 2006 tournament. Yow.
Zed.D
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 5 2010, 07:29 PM) *

****. ****. ****. ****! PLEASE STOP GETTING INJURED PEOPLE!!
servbot
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 5 2010, 09:12 AM) *
Actually, you have their names in the bottom of the picture. biggrin.gif

lmao....I didn't see that either. I think we were all trying to just look at their faces and missed whatever was in the bottom half of the picture!

And seriously, wtf, everyone needs to stop playing for the next week so no more injuries!!!
Fishdoll
The US played Oz today in a friendly. I was surprised at the ease of the US win (3-1). Enjoyable game.
Zed.D
QUOTE (servbot @ Jun 5 2010, 09:45 PM) *
lmao....I didn't see that either. I think we were all trying to just look at their faces and missed whatever was in the bottom half of the picture!

Come on, just their faces? biggrin.gif

And WTF, I didn't see those names either! in fact, I was wondering who the guy next to Criscito was (Marchetti).
han2503
Just watch the Italy - Sitzerland friendly. And It was an improvement over the Mexico game, but then again everything is an improvement over that game.

Rino was pure awesomenes!!! This is why he's on the NT and Ambro is not wink.gif Simply MOtM, he was running everywhere winning balls all over the place and this was just a friendly! Simply put, he has to be on the starting lineup

Pirlo was missed, but Palombo and Montolivo made up for the loss, they didn't slow play down too much, Rino got the ball, gave it to them and they always kept it moving, something Italy were simply not doing in the last friendly. Hopefully Palombo's injury was not serious as he limped off...

Zambro was also great, same goes for Pazzini, who worked his @ss off. Quagliarella aside from the goal was mostly invisable. Chiellini was great as always and Bocchetti impressed me a lot more then Bonucci did. Maggio had a good game as well.

My big issue was with Pepe, I don't know how this guy can get 45 minutes and be the first off the bench warming up the moment one of the players is injured! He either has some serious dirt on Lippi, or it's because he's going to a certain Jail uniform wearing team come next season rolleyes.gif I don't understand Lippi's obsession with him, and to go as far as to leave out Bori/Rossi for this good for nothing 'player' is borderline insane!!! The fact that the only thing he knows how to do is to recieve an easy pass (because he can't even bring down a high ball without letting slip for a throw rolleyes.gif ) and run sideways with it until he lays it off again to a mid is ridiculous, and to have him as basically the first choice sub is even more ridiculous!

I give up, just get this months over with so Lippi can be out on his @ss!!
Suhail 3
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 5 2010, 09:55 PM) *
Just watch the Italy - Sitzerland friendly. And It was an improvement over the Mexico game, but then again everything is an improvement over that game.

Rino was pure awesomenes!!! This is why he's on the NT and Ambro is not wink.gif Simply MOtM, he was running everywhere winning balls all over the place and this was just a friendly! Simply put, he has to be on the starting lineup

Pirlo was missed, but Palombo and Montolivo made up for the loss, they didn't slow play down too much, Rino got the ball, gave it to them and they always kept it moving, something Italy were simply not doing in the last friendly. Hopefully Palombo's injury was not serious as he limped off...

Zambro was also great, same goes for Pazzini, who worked his @ss off. Quagliarella aside from the goal was mostly invisable. Chiellini was great as always and Bocchetti impressed me a lot more then Bonucci did. Maggio had a good game as well.

My big issue was with Pepe, I don't know how this guy can get 45 minutes and be the first off the bench warming up the moment one of the players is injured! He either has some serious dirt on Lippi, or it's because he's going to a certain Jail uniform wearing team come next season rolleyes.gif I don't understand Lippi's obsession with him, and to go as far as to leave out Bori/Rossi for this good for nothing 'player' is borderline insane!!! The fact that the only thing he knows how to do is to recieve an easy pass (because he can't even bring down a high ball without letting slip for a throw rolleyes.gif ) and run sideways with it until he lays it off again to a mid is ridiculous, and to have him as basically the first choice sub is even more ridiculous!

I give up, just get this months over with so Lippi can be out on his @ss!!

my my my not sure whether to take your word mate or treat you to some herbal medicine
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 5 2010, 09:55 PM) *
This is why he's on the NT and Ambro is not

unnecessary needle
X-Offender
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Jun 6 2010, 03:56 AM) *
my my my not sure whether to take your word mate or treat you to some herbal medicine

No, from what I saw, Gattuso was indeed great. And for Sportmediaset, Zambrotta and Maggio were the best of the game.
Fishdoll
Zambrotta was also captain- not sure who else noticed that.
milan00047
F*cking injured list:
Rio ferdinand
Michael Ballack
Michael Essien
Didier Drogba
John Obi Mikel
Arjen Robben
Diego Millto
and it goes on!! DAMN MAN! I think club footballers must be given a month's rest before the WC...why dont they start the seasons in Spain, England, GErmany in JUly???

milan00047
QUOTE (milan00047 @ Jun 6 2010, 08:09 AM) *
F*cking injured list:
Rio ferdinand
Michael Ballack
Michael Essien
Didier Drogba
John Obi Mikel
Arjen Robben
Diego Millto
and it goes on!! DAMN MAN! I think club footballers must be given a month's rest before the WC...why dont they start the seasons in Spain, England, GErmany in JUly???

add our Dear Pirlo! sad.gif
kurtsimonw
July is too hot. It's bad enough being a fan during the summer months, but running around for 90 minutes in that kind of heat can't be healthy and I live in England. I should imagine in Spain and other places it'd be even worse.
Suhail 3
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 6 2010, 04:05 AM) *
July is too hot. It's bad enough being a fan during the summer months, but running around for 90 minutes in that kind of heat can't be healthy and I live in England. I should imagine in Spain and other places it'd be even worse.

when it gets 20 degrees here everyone strips to nothing but slippers an shorts loool
kurtsimonw
tongue.gif

We're just not used to it! Trying to get to sleep is the worst.
servbot
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Jun 5 2010, 10:25 PM) *
when it gets 20 degrees here everyone strips to nothing but slippers an shorts loool

That's what it was for the Chicago-Milan friendly. I was surprised Seedorf even ran at all!
Jack Sparrow
He lives for the friendlies and the CL nights. If players were judged on those alone...Seedorf would have a few golden ball trophies in his house, and they'd talk about him as they talk about Zidane.
Linkman
QUOTE (milan00047 @ Jun 5 2010, 10:39 PM) *
F*cking injured list:
Rio ferdinand
Michael Ballack
Michael Essien
Didier Drogba
John Obi Mikel
Arjen Robben
Diego Millto

All those fucking injuries, and Elano and Baptista are running around like two fucking pillars of health.

God damn it Elano, get your explosive diarrhea already. Dinho is waiting! sad.gif
kurtsimonw
South Africa 2010 song - Wavin' Flag

Very good I think. Except the Ireland and Scotland fans, they can GTFO my computer screen.
han2503
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Jun 6 2010, 02:56 AM) *

Consider watching before commenting wink.gif

The commentators were raving about Rino, he simply controlled the midfield, Pirlo will always be missed, simply because no one can do what he does, Palombo was trying to spread out play with the same Pirlo type passes but he wasn't doing it with the accuracy Pirlo does. Zambro barely let a single cross come in from his wing, and the goal that Italy scored came from Zambro's run.

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jun 6 2010, 03:07 AM) *
unnecessary needle

I know tongue.gif

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 6 2010, 03:12 AM) *
No, from what I saw, Gattuso was indeed great. And for Sportmediaset, Zambrotta and Maggio were the best of the game.

Thankyou smile.gif

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 6 2010, 03:23 AM) *
Zambrotta was also captain- not sure who else noticed that.

Noticed, and I have to say, it suites him biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (milan00047 @ Jun 6 2010, 04:39 AM) *
F*cking injured list:
Rio ferdinand
Michael Ballack
Michael Essien
Didier Drogba
John Obi Mikel
Arjen Robben
Diego Millto

I don't think Milito will be missing the WC though, nobody's said anything.
Locke Lamora
Milito???

But I think Drogba will be back.
Locke Lamora
Marchisio alters the national anthem... slightly

Am I to understand this may complicate matters between Marchisio and De Rossi?
Fishdoll
Hah. Surprised that one got translated. It's pissed off some folks on Italian threads (who are muttering anti-Juve things and want him kicked off the national team) but given that De Rossi was only a couple of people away from him when this happened and surely heard it, I doubt there's likely to be too much of an issue.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 6 2010, 04:28 PM) *
Hah. Surprised that one got translated. It's pissed off some folks on Italian threads (who are muttering anti-Juve things and want him kicked off the national team) but given that De Rossi was only a couple of people away from him when this happened and surely heard it, I doubt there's likely to be too much of an issue.

Ok, but I wouldn't be surprised if De Rossi and Marchisio had a little "accident" during training one day... "Whoopsy-daisy, two-foot tackle in neck region, mi scusi... no, I didn't mean to do it, really."
Fishdoll
No, wouldn't surprise me at all.smile.gif And frankly, after Rino, De Rossi is the player I'd least want to annoy on that squad.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 6 2010, 05:00 PM) *
No, wouldn't surprise me at all.smile.gif And frankly, after Rino, De Rossi is the player I'd least want to annoy on that squad.

Those two aren't the ones you pick a fight with for fun, that's for sure... though I wouldn't mess around with Chiellini either:

And I have to admit Camoranesi scares me, for some reason. He looks like the guy who stays calm at the beginning, then cuts you apart in a flurry of shurikens and katanas.
Fishdoll
Agree about Camoranesi but Chiellini is also a doctor's kid studying for a business degree at university in his free time. Strikes me as a bit of a nerd, scary looks aside.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 6 2010, 07:29 PM) *
Agree about Camoranesi but Chiellini is also a doctor's kid studying for a business degree at university in his free time. Strikes me as a bit of a nerd, scary looks aside.

Which means he has extensive knowledge of where vital organs are situated and access to some rather slashy razors.
X-Offender
Anyone seen the Scherzi a parte made to Chiellini? You'll find he's not as hard as you might think. biggrin.gif
servbot
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 6 2010, 10:21 AM) *
And I have to admit Camoranesi scares me, for some reason. He looks like the guy who stays calm at the beginning, then cuts you apart in a flurry of shurikens and katanas.

LOL. I get the same impression!
Fishdoll
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 6 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Anyone seen the Scherzi a parte made to Chiellini? You'll find he's not as hard as you might think. biggrin.gif

The one with the parrot? That one was HYSTERICAL. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jun 6 2010, 08:14 PM) *
The one with the parrot? That one was HYSTERICAL. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Probably one of the best of the whole show. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.