Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: World Cup 2010 - South Africa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
han2503
OMG!!! I can't believe what I'm seeing here, I wasn't watching the match as I really can't stand Italy matches nowadays, I hate Lippi's biased selections and the terrible football that they're playing, I'm an Azzurri supporter but I'll start watching again when the World Cup starts because so far they have been nothing short of horrible.

But I came on here to see that a Milan player scored 2 own goals!!! FFS. He did Italy a favour no doubt about that and I'm greatful as an Azzurri fan but really this just only worries me as a Milan fan
Tennie
Fishdoll eagerly awaits dst's reaction to the two own goals. smile.gif
Darunia
LOL @ Kaladze. Hilarious. Get rid of him, seriously.

"“I’m very fired up and when I return to Milanello after international duty, I will challenge Alessandro Nesta and Thiago Silva for their places."

A.X
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... i can't beleive kaladze is going to start for us ... hell no !!! plz leonardo do a press and say kaladze won't start because of a fuckin injury ... and abate will start plz plz plz !!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2009, 11:59 PM) *
Well, as an Azzurri fan, I'm grateful to Kaladze for what he did today. As a Milan fan, he needs to not be on the pitch at the San Siro again, thankyouverymuch.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 6 2009, 12:28 AM) *
He did Italy a favour no doubt about that and I'm greatful as an Azzurri fan but really this just only worries me as a Milan fan

Actually it worries me both as a Milan AND Italy fan. Italy need two own goals to beat Georgia?! please...
dst
laugh.gif laugh.gif You guys have to see the second yellow card the ref showed to one of our players. There's the usual pushing and pulling before a corner-kick, the ref stops play, calls the player over and gives him a warning. Play resumes, the ref stops it again, he calls the player over, shows him a second yellow. Apparently, what he had told him before was "don't run next to your opponent" because that's all he ****ing did!!

THE USELESS MOTHER****ING IDIOT!!!

I don't usually complain about officiating because it's normal that they'll make mistakes (even if sometimes their mistakes are unbelievably big) and because... well, it's not fair getting mad at people with the brain of a sperm. But this, this is beyond ridiculous!! If I was a Greek FA official I would ask for this guy never to ref again because, simply, he's a retard!! Just watch the incident if you have the chance, it's proof that this guy is retarded. Anyone that's smart enough to walk and talk at the same time can see that there's nothing there...

So... Switzerland 2-0 Hellas, the best we can hope for now is 2nd place. Damn, and I thought we would win this one, we have a Liverpool star now!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 10:44 PM) *
Denmark leads Portugal 1-0 thanks to an absolutely superb goal by Bendtner.
Bendtner vs Portugal

Man, you watch too much English football, where everything is absolutely something. biggrin.gif

(In case you have not noticed, due to over-exposure, this is an example:
"what an absolutely yellow card"
"I'll have to agree, that was very very yellow. Absolutely fantastic job by the card-making factory!")

This goal is absolutely superb and this one too. What you posted is absolutely nothing but a nice goal.

By the way, that game ended a draw which means Portugal are practically out... they're too good to be out!

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2009, 11:24 PM) *
Fishdoll eagerly awaits dst's reaction to the two own goals. smile.gif

Well I'm happy with his performance tonight and there's this ref I'm talking about above so I'm going to disappoint fishdoll! sleep.gif

What a legend!! laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (Darunia @ Sep 5 2009, 11:34 PM) *
“I’m very fired up and when I return to Milanello after international duty, I will challenge Alessandro Nesta and Thiago Silva for their places."

He meant Pato and Huntelaar.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 6 2009, 12:04 AM) *
Actually it worries me both as a Milan AND Italy fan. Italy need two own goals to beat Georgia?! please...

Why not save energy when you're playing against Kaladze?
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 6 2009, 01:37 AM) *
(In case you have not noticed, due to over-exposure, this is an example:
"what an absolutely yellow card"
"I'll have to agree, that was very very yellow. Absolutely fantastic job by the card-making factory!")

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 6 2009, 01:39 AM) *
Why not save energy when you're playing against Kaladze?

I wish they were like this only against Georgia... and Pirlo was again disappointing. too many misplaced passes... has he lost his vision?
ganney
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 5 2009, 08:27 PM) *
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

Another own goal by KALADZE!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

the 2nd goal looked like he hit the ball with intent to score, u might notice he hit the ball with his left foot knowing he was facing his own goal, something's fishy here!
ReMad

Georgia -Italy
Saturday, September 5, 20:30 CET.
Boris Paichadze Stadium, Tbilisi

:: Goals ::

0-1 Kaladze (O.G) Min.56
Click Here for Video

0-2 Kaladze (O.G) Min.67
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

1st Half Highlights
Click Here for Video

dst
QUOTE (ganney @ Sep 6 2009, 01:23 AM) *
the 2nd goal looked like he hit the ball with intent to score, u might notice he hit the ball with his left foot knowing he was facing his own goal, something's fishy here!

I'm sorry to spoil it for you but there's nothing here, he's just that useless!
whoarethepatriots
Our striking problems have been solved it seems. Kaladze - Pato partnership?
kurtsimonw
A*gentina-Brazil on now.
Locke Lamora
Sympathy mode: On

I really hate to play the saint game, but maybe we should lay off Kaladze for a bit now.
I've seen the replays, and I really feel sorry for him now. I can't imagine how it must feel to take down your own country and that as team captain, the whole world i laughing and even his club's supporters are mocking him. He's got enough of a hell already, no need to add to it.

Sympathy mode: Off.
kurtsimonw
LUISAO! 1-0! WOO! biggrin.gif

Keep up the bad work Diego.
Tennie
YAY. Clint Dempsey scored to equalize for the USA! (El Salvador had scored earlier).

Fishdoll likes Dempsey.

(For those watching the Brazil game, what'd Kaka do to get carded?)
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 6 2009, 01:53 AM) *
(For those watching the Brazil game, what'd Kaka do to get carded?)

Not sure, I missed it.

Fabiano 2-0 though!

Maradona is a joke.
Tennie
And Jozy Altidore scores for the US just before the half! Yay! 2-1!
Habitant
nice tackle maschescrapo
kurtsimonw
Messi getting kicked all over the place.
Habitant
what an amazing pass by elano
Dracoris
Go USA! I like the Davies + Altidore partnership. That was a joke of officiating in the US game as well, handballs not called and a ghost of an offsides call that brought a US goal back. Maybe its international suck at reffing day.
MizNelson
Has Argentina regularly sucked since Maradona took over? I can't recall the last time they've actually won a match.
Habitant
maradonna is an idiot for not starting milito, they need a no.9 or some sort of traget man. you can expect to score too many goals with only small forwards like agurero, messi, lavezzi,etc
Warchant
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2009, 08:04 PM) *
And Jozy Altidore scores for the US just before the half! Yay! 2-1!

ching should never start another game
Zed.D
I don't know what to think.. are Argentina (and their coach) too bad or Brazil have become too good. Dunga's team played awful football about 1 or 2 years ago but now they beat Argentina 3-1 at Rosario... with Fabiano double! I think it's actually both. Brazil have improved but Argentina also suck (or should I say Diego).
-
Looks like Kaka is still the only recent Ballon d'Or winner who regularly performs for his country. Portugal are on the brick of n losing out on the World Cup and they say Captain Ronaldo's anonymity (compared to what he was at Man U) hasn't helped them any and Messi is still too inconsistent for Argentina to work his magic.

How I wish we still had Kaka sad.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 6 2009, 08:11 AM) *
I don't know what to think.. are Argentina (and their coach) too bad or Brazil have become too good. Dunga's team played awful football about 1 or 2 years ago but now they beat Argentina 3-1 at Rosario... with Fabiano double! I think it's actually both. Brazil have improved but Argentina also suck (or should I say Diego).
-
Looks like Kaka is still the only recent Ballon d'Or winner who regularly performs for his country. Portugal are on the brick of n losing out on the World Cup and they say Captain Ronaldo's anonymity (compared to what he was at Man U) hasn't helped them any and Messi is still too inconsistent for Argentina to work his magic.

How I wish we still had Kaka sad.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
A.X
-

How I wish we still had Kaka

ronaldinho will be next to kaka beleive me and they goin to lead brazil to a 6th world cup !!! Now we wait and watch dinho leading milan first ... maybe some haters ... or some anti-ronaldinho fans will say that's bullshit .. but we can wait and see !! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (A.X @ Sep 6 2009, 01:46 PM) *
ronaldinho will be next to kaka beleive me and they goin to lead brazil to a 6th world cup !!! Now we wait and watch dinho leading milan first ... maybe some haters ... or some anti-ronaldinho fans will say that's bullshit .. but we can wait and see !! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif

We have already seen. Milan 0-4 Inter.
Gaz
QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 6 2009, 12:47 AM) *
ching should never start another game

He should never be called up for another game.
Fillipo Simone
An answer to some questions might give us the fact that Argentinas defense is not the one it used to be - they have no good keeper for quite some time, no real good CB since Ayala, and very old fullbacks. So, IMO the problem is beyond Maradona.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 6 2009, 05:19 PM) *
An answer to some questions might give us the fact that Argentinas defense is not the one it used to be - they have no good keeper for quite some time, no real good CB since Ayala, and very old fullbacks. So, IMO the problem is beyond Maradona.

But they have a very good attack. they must do much better than this up front.
Locke Lamora
Anyone got the line-ups for the Argentina-Brazil match?
A.X
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 6 2009, 03:51 PM) *
We have already seen. Milan 0-4 Inter.

pfffff dry.gif i think we have already seen a bad milan ... not a bad ronaldinho ... because if you want to talk about individuals we can talk about gattuso in first place ... dry.gif
Suhail 3
QUOTE (A.X @ Sep 6 2009, 03:09 PM) *
pfffff dry.gif i think we have already seen a bad milan ... not a bad ronaldinho ... because if you want to talk about individuals we can talk about gattuso in first place ... dry.gif

lol sorry but ronaldinho wont lead brazil to the cup or milan to any success if he is to lead us to success it will be due to his part played with pato a nd huntelaar not single-handedly like kaka' even if he was to pull his socks up and begin to play he will never be what he was at barca never its only a dream for us milanista's only berlu finks its realistic
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (A.X @ Sep 6 2009, 05:09 PM) *

I don't want to sound dramatic, but after Kurt you're the last member here you'd want to pull the Gatuuso card on.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (A.X @ Sep 6 2009, 12:46 PM) *

Ronaldinho couldn't lead a starving man to water.

Kaka has always and will always be the better player, unfortunately we took the wrong decision in getting rid of him.
A.X
Well that's what you think ... i think you will regret what you're sayin .. maybe not ... we'll see ... you keep hatin on ronaldinho i don't know why ... on his prime he was better then kaka on his prime... but now things change ... and ronaldinho changed from exellent to very bad ... last season he changed from very bad to bad ... and now he's changing ... i hope if it's not from bad to exellent ... it's from bad to very good ... because if he even is half what he was at barca he can lead milan to success ... and btw kaka didn't single-handly took milan to success ... he had pirlo ; inzaghi ; shevchenko ; cafu ; gattuso.... and all these great milan players .... ronaldinho took barca to winning trophies after 6 years without winning anything ... !!! now he is with milan ... and he can do the same he did with barca but instead of 6 years it's 2 or 3 years tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif dry.gif cool.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (A.X @ Sep 6 2009, 09:20 PM) *
Well that's what you think ... i think you will regret what you're sayin .. maybe not ... we'll see ... you keep hatin on ronaldinho i don't know why ... on his prime he was better then kaka on his prime... but now things change ... and ronaldinho changed from exellent to very bad ... last season he changed from very bad to bad ... and now he's changing ... i hope if it's not from bad to exellent ... it's from bad to very good ... because if he even is half what he was at barca he can lead milan to success ... and btw kaka didn't single-handly took milan to success ... he had pirlo ; inzaghi ; shevchenko ; cafu ; gattuso.... and all these great milan players .... ronaldinho took barca to winning trophies after 6 years without winning anything ... !!! now he is with milan ... and he can do the same he did with barca but instead of 6 years it's 2 or 3 years tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif dry.gif cool.gif

...Ok.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 6 2009, 03:21 PM) *
Anyone got the line-ups for the Argentina-Brazil match?

* 1 Mariano ANDUJAR (GK)
* 2 Sebastián DOMÍNGUEZ
* 4 Nicolas OTAMENDI
* 6 Gabriel HEINZE
* 7 Maxi RODRIGUEZ
* 8 Javier ZANETTI
* 10 Lionel MESSI
* 11 Carlos TEVEZ
* 14 Javier MASCHERANO ©
* 17 Jesus DATOLO
* 18 Juan VERON

* (GK) JULIO CESAR 1
* MAICON 2
* © LUCIO 3
* LUISAO 4
* FELIPE MELO 5
* ANDRE SANTOS 6
* ELANO 7
* GILBERTO SILVA 8
* LUIS FABIANO 9
* KAKA 10
* ROBINHO 11
kurtsimonw

It makes me happy that Maradona is sad.
dst
I will never understand how a player as poor as Ramirez has a place in the Brazil NT but other than that Dunga has done an amazing job. I'm not just saying this only because they beat Argentina as with the center-backs the latter have they were lucky to get away with 3 goals but Brazil look like a very solid team and they were able to cope with Argentina's great offensive players rather easily. And no this is not easy with the player he has that's just a silly point, everyone was saying the same thing about Scolari at Portugal and now that he's gone they cannot even qualify...

On another note, it's frustrating how many nasty tackles defenders are allowed to make, Kaka and Messi were both treated highly unfairly.

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 6 2009, 03:45 AM) *
Sympathy mode: On

I really hate to play the saint game, but maybe we should lay off Kaladze for a bit now.
I've seen the replays, and I really feel sorry for him now. I can't imagine how it must feel to take down your own country and that as team captain, the whole world i laughing and even his club's supporters are mocking him. He's got enough of a hell already, no need to add to it.

Sympathy mode: Off.

I agree he's just **** we don't need to point it. Oops!

EDIT: Buffon's first save in this video is great!
Suhail 3
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 7 2009, 12:49 AM) *

It makes me happy that Maradona is sad.

*cough* a bitter *cough* englishmen from WC Final biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Suhail 3 @ Sep 7 2009, 07:08 PM) *
*cough* a bitter *cough* englishmen from WC Final biggrin.gif

England have never lost a World Cup Final.

We also haven't lost to Argentina in over a decade. wink.gif
kurtsimonw
Birminghams 2018 World Cup Bid

Cities have to bid to be part of the World Cup!? London, Birmingham and Manchester should be just given a place given their size and that they all represent the north, middle and south of the country.

I like how Villa Park is the stadium Birmingham will use, while West Brom and Birminghams stadiums will be used for training purposes only. Great. biggrin.gif
Tennie
So the various news outlets in Italy (gazzetta, mediaset, etc) seem to think Pirlo may be benched for Italy-Bulgaria. The current projected lineup for the game is (according to mediaset):

Buffon
Zambrotta Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
De Rossi Marchisio Camoranesi
Pepe Gilardino Iaquinta

han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 8 2009, 02:43 PM) *
So the various news outlets in Italy (gazzetta, mediaset, etc) seem to think Pirlo may be benched for Italy-Bulgaria. The current projected lineup for the game is (according to mediaset):

Buffon
Zambrotta Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
De Rossi Marchisio Camoranesi
Pepe Gilardino Iaquinta

Thats the worst line up that Lippi can possibly put out. Marchisio??? I'd take a 1 legged Pirlo over him any day. Iaquinta, Gila and Pepe??? I'm sure that will strike fear in Bulgarian hearts, Iaquinta tripping over his lanky legs, Gila getting into offside positions for 3/4 of the game, while Pepe runs rings around himself rolleyes.gif This is why I can't take watching the Azzurri any longer, atleast until either Lippi cleans up his act or he's replaced. There are so many great Italian players out there that its inexcusable that he's leaving them behind while the team is playing like sh!t. Pepe shouldn't even be let near the NT let alone starting FFS same goes for Iaquinta and Marchisio, not when there are far better players available to Lippi but he won't call up because they're not in his buddy list or play for Juve!!
Tennie
I actually don't mind Marchisio in the lineup.

Pepe, I agree with. A big fins down for him. If it were D'Agostino....
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 8 2009, 01:59 PM) *
I actually don't mind Marchisio in the lineup.

Pepe, I agree with. A big fins down for him. If it were D'Agostino....

I do mind Marcihsio when there are far better players that can be called up or in the line-up, D'Agostino, Palombo, Aquilani (when he's fit, as he wasn't being called up when he was not injured either) all are better options. And there's Pirlo still we all saw what happened when Lippi decided to drop him... I mean if Marchisio was the last option then fine, but its unacceptable to see him starting when there are all these better players available.

And Pepe is another thing, he's obviously a Lippi personal favourite as there is no way that he would make it into the NT on pure merit, he's utter cr@p and when you concider that Cassano is back in Italy it gets me even more p!ssed
kurtsimonw
I'm not a fan of the Italian national team, but I would still prefer to see a few players over Pepe, I really fail to see why he's even in the squad, but starting a competitive game!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.