Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
CrazyMilanFan
HT 0-1 to juve
CrazyMilanFan
roma score
Tennie
Loria of all people too. It'd be like...Senderos scoring for Milan.
Tennie
Hah. Well, that didn't last long. Goal Iaquinta again. Nice header.
CrazyMilanFan
iquinta again puts juve in front 2-1
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 21 2009, 08:44 PM) *
Hah. Well, that didn't last long. Goal Iaquinta again. Nice header.

yea good header but i think mexes should have done better
CrazyMilanFan
good clearance by risse should have been in 3-1
CrazyMilanFan
3-1 juve melberg
Tennie

(for Kurt) That's his third goal of the season, too.

kurtsimonw
MELLBERG! THERE'S ONLY ONE MELLBERG!
CrazyMilanFan
nedved with a beauty
CrazyMilanFan
juve wint 4-1 roma will struggle to get to 4th
Zed.D
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Mar 22 2009, 12:51 AM) *
juve wint 4-1 roma will struggle to get to 4th

Hopefully Genoa wins tomorrow devil.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 21 2009, 09:30 PM) *
Hopefully Genoa wins tomorrow devil.gif

i want roma,milan,juve and inter to finish top 4
Zed.D
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Mar 22 2009, 02:07 AM) *
i want roma,milan,juve and inter to finish top 4

I agree that it's better if those 4 teams represent Italy in the CL next season. Genoa as the 4th team is a personal wish. I think they deserve to be where they are now
dst
And somehow we managed not to win there... but I forgot, both Inter and Juve played with 11 rather than 10 men...
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 21 2009, 10:04 PM) *
And somehow we managed not to win there... but I forgot, both Inter and Juve played with 11 rather than 10 men...

after 2 weeks of 11 men we wil be back to 10 dont know for how long
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 21 2009, 09:45 PM) *
I agree that it's better if those 4 teams represent Italy in the CL next season. Genoa as the 4th team is a personal wish. I think they deserve to be where they are now

I'm also rooting for Genoa this year.. it's a bit dull with the same teams in the CL every year, Fiorentina would have been a nice change, if it wasn't at our expense. dry.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 21 2009, 11:04 PM) *

and that is reason 1 of 10 why carlo must go.

MizNelson
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 21 2009, 10:09 AM) *
The Donkey Brigade are out flying and so they don't hear the chickens' pitiful whining.

LOL. biggrin.gif My favorite post of the day.
CrazyMilanFan
inter are 2-0 up in less then 15 mins
Tennie
In a generous mood, the CRA notes that the donkeys just scored on Palermo.
Locke Lamora
Gooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

Zed.D
Genoa! devil.gif one step closer to CL football next season
dst
We should buy Jovetic and get him to play in Seedorf's position! cool.gif
Fillipo Simone
So there was an article on Eurosport's Italian page about footballers who have tattoos. Most people already know about. I'm not at all surprised that Roma tough guy Daniele de Rossi has a tat. But....well, I would NEVER have guessed that he'd have Laa-Laa the Teletubby memorialized on his arm!

I does make one think...why do they put all does tattoos? I mean, honestly, it looks disgusting to me when they cover their hands with countless tattoos. What's in it?
Tennie
Couple of notes:

Udinese keeper Handanovic is out for a month with a meniscus tear (already had the surgery).
Torino look to be sacking Walter Novellino. Again.
Mediaset's running a story that the finances are so bad at Roma they haven't paid the players.
Jack Sparrow
Is that why Mexes has been playing so badly?
MizNelson
Does this mean a third joke book is in the works for Totti?
MizNelson
QUOTE (Channel 4)
Santacroce caught drink-driving
Saturday 28 March, 2009
Under-21 international Fabiano Santacroce could be dropped from the friendly against Holland after he was caught drink-driving.
The Napoli defender was stopped at 3.20am last night in the city when driving over the alcohol limit and had his licence confiscated, announced a Press release by the local police.

In Italy off the field behaviour such as this is frowned upon and Coach Pierluigi Casiraghi could well drop the player for this game.

The Azzurrini travel to Holland for a friendly on Tuesday evening as part of their preparations for the European Championships in June.

It is not his first setback either, as newspapers reported of a training ground fight with teammate German Denis at Napoli earlier this month.

Santacroce can consider this a big blow to his hopes of progressing to the senior squad, despite already receiving a call from Marcello Lippi.

Although he did not play, the youngster was part of the squad for World Cup qualifiers against Bulgaria and Montenegro in October 2008.

The defender of mixed Italian and Brazilian heritage will turn 23 in August and has made 19 Serie A appearances for Napoli this term.

What a jerk. He should consider himself lucky that he didn't kill someone.
Tennie

The CRA announces proudly that Bari defeated Pisa today and that they're now 4 points ahead in Serie B.

Parma had a guy sent off and drew today (Paloschi did play but wasn't particularly spectacular); Brescia-Livorno was also a draw.
Tennie
Diego Milito was injured in Argentina's WC qualifier - they're talking about a torn leg muscle - and may be out for some time. Bad news for Genoa. Lavezzi was also apparently hurt during the game (didn't see it myself) but his injury is thought to be less severe.
Zed.D
Shame about Milito. that is really a big blow to Genoa's chances of qualifying for the CL dry.gif
whoarethepatriots
I would like to say that i am delighted that Pazzini has got his career back on track. I have been watching him closely (along with Montolivo) since his first breakthrough with Atalanta, and although he couldnt really fit in at Fiorentina (much like Gila here) im glad he is blazing in goals with Doria and has continued his impressive Azzurrini scoring record with the Senior side.

Forza Giampaolo!

Edit: Argh! i jinxed him. I praised him and he gets sent off the same day
MizNelson
QUOTE (Channel 4)
Has Adriano been kidnapped?
Saturday 4 April, 2009
Concerns are growing over Adriano, as he is not even answering his mother’s phone calls and there are fears he may have been kidnapped.
The Inter striker did not get on the flight back from international duty in Brazil on Thursday night – something he has already done on numerous occasions in the past.

However, there is a different sensation growing around this incident, as Adriano is not answering calls from his agent or his mother.

Reports are now suggesting it’s possible he may have been kidnapped by one of the many gangs who tend to focus on football figures.

Several stars have seen their loved ones kidnapped in Brazil with the aim of extorting ransom money, such as Robinho and Romario.

Manchester City striker Robinho’s mother Marina Silva de Souza was kidnapped in 2004 by armed gunmen during a barbeque, eventually released after 40 days when he paid up around £50,000.

Former Milan forward Ricardo Oliveira’s sister Maria de Lourdes Silva de Oliveira was taken from her home in 2006 and held for 160 days before police received a tip-off.

The most tragic incident linked with Italian football was that of Kakha Kaladze, whose brother Levan was kidnapped in Georgia in 2001.

The medical student’s body was found in a shallow grave five years later, having apparently been shot one month after he was seized.
whoarethepatriots
Parma are currently beating Bari...IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-0 at the moment, Vantaggiato

NOPE 2-0 PALOSCHI JUST SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies to any Bari fans for my hysterics
Tennie
Fishdoll may never speak to you again, whoarethepatriots!

(But he's glad for Young Alberto's header. Pretty goal and great celebration.)
whoarethepatriots
Thats a price i am willing to pay!

The Crusaders have vanquished the Roosters 2-0
Tennie
But the Roosters are still in first place. smile.gif
whoarethepatriots
Only by a mere point my friend. I think that these two clubs will occupy the top two automatic spots. I cant really see Bari slipping up even though they lost today
Tennie
I agree. Thing with Bari is that they're better this season in away games. Not sure what the run up to the end of the season is in fixtures, but I think this was the last tough game really for either team.
MizNelson
Darn, what happened to the Chickens, Tennie??? smile.gif
Tennie
The chickens were plucked, Miz. sad.gif Fishdoll suspects the Donkey Brigade of collusion!
whoarethepatriots
Parma have a slighter harder set of matches, with Livorno and Ascoli still to play, i think the most difficult team Bari have left are Sassuolo. Bari are about 8 points clear of third placed Livorno and one clear of Parma, so i highly doubt either of those teams will fall to third place or below
MizNelson
I know what Locke's thinking right now:

Tennie
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif Fishdoll et tu, Miz?
MizNelson
QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 4 2009, 10:44 AM) *
cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif Fishdoll et tu, Miz?

Didafan tells Fishdoll not to start bawling. She has nothing against chickens and was simply expressing Locke's inevitable thoughts. smile.gif

(If it makes him feel better, Didafan had bacon for breakfast this morning.)
Fillipo Simone
Hmh, gee I'd like to share your interest in Serie B and enthusiasm. Teams I'd probably support, like Verona and Cermonese..are far away.
Tennie
(Fishdoll really WOULD cry if you said you'd had cioppino for breakfast, Miz.)

Serie B is really rather exciting this season, Fillipo. A lot closer than serie A and there are some good players coming up.
Fillipo Simone
Well, I suppose there are. Still...Milan is by far the only club that manages to generate enthusiasm and love in me. Every now and then, I do take a break and see a Serie B match...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.