Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Tennie
No, Locke, he really did score a penalty. Nedved missed, though.

Update on DeCeglie - tests have shown a collapsed lung, 2 cracked ribs and 1 broken rib. He's gonna be out for a while.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 5 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Update on DeCeglie - tests have shown a collapsed lung, 2 cracked ribs and 1 broken rib. He's gonna be out for a while.

HOLY ****!!! what happened to him???
Tennie
Uhm. You watched the Napoli game didn't you, zeddie? This injury is the result of a tackle from....one of the Napoli players. (I was at work and have only seen part of the penalties).

EDIT: Just checked and according to the play by play it was Gargano who tackled him.
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 5 2009, 08:15 PM) *
HOLY ****!!! what happened to him???

He told me Maldini is ol... he did not have a chance to finish his sentence!
Jack Sparrow
^^

Hmm..explains things. When I found him, he'd jumped off a bridge. Said he couldn't live with the humiliation of having been molested by a horny Greek. I hate suicide attempts, but in this case, I think it was more of sepukku than cowardice. tongue.gif
MizNelson

Zarate and Mutu fight for the last Tickle Me Elmo doll.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 5 2009, 09:26 PM) *

laugh.gif

Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 5 2009, 09:52 PM) *
Uhm. You watched the Napoli game didn't you, zeddie? This injury is the result of a tackle from....one of the Napoli players. (I was at work and have only seen part of the penalties).

EDIT: Just checked and according to the play by play it was Gargano who tackled him.

No, I didn't watch that game. C4 says that his injuries are not that serious... a collapsed lung sounded kinda scary.

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 5 2009, 09:56 PM) *

!!
CrazyMilanFan
inter have scored early they are 1-0 up
Nova
what a miss by maicon
Nova
I cant see lecce scoring
CrazyMilanFan
inter have had most of the possestion unless something really unusual happens then only lecce can score
Nova
what a silly goal by merda ... how the hell can you score that easy
dst
Great cross by Santon (has had an average game) and beautiful header by Figo. Lecce 0-2 Inter. It's over.
CrazyMilanFan
so now we have to win this reggina game and get ready for the derby to reduce the margin
CrazyMilanFan
3-0 for inter
dst
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 7 2009, 08:29 PM) *
Great cross by Santon (has had an average game) and beautiful header by Figo. Lecce 0-2 Inter. It's over.

Similar goal, by Maicon and Stankovic this time. 0-3 Inter.

FT Lecce 0-3 Inter. Deserved victory, they were also denied a clear penalty on Ibrahimovic who received a yellow card for what the ref saw as diving.
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 7 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Similar goal, by Maicon and Stankovic this time. 0-3 Inter.

As much as I hate to admit it, it reminds me of the thread I opened, Milan vs Lecce. sleep.gif We had trouble unlocking them, ended 1-1, I reckon? Roma got them 3-0 too, and Juve 2-1, so did Napoli 3-0. This inter result doesn't come as a surprise to me, truth be told.
dst

An air intake device increases power and efficiency while also keeping the temperature low on the inside. Ferrari use one too!
Ry4n
Iquinta scores for Juve takes his shirt off and celabrates gets a yellow , seconds later dives into a challenge and gets another yellow , Juve down to 10 men !
Tennie
Oops. smile.gif

Meanwhile, Cicinho has scored for Roma and Vergassola for Siena.

And Di Silvestri has been sent off for Lazio (they're playing Fiorentina).

btw guys, if you can get the RAI-Italia feed for games, it's actually pretty good. They're showing Roma-Genoa (Fox is showing the gobbi game) right now and every time there's a goal in another game, they show it in a picture-in-picture thing.

I just subscribed to RAI - only costs 7 euros a month and so far well worth it just for the football.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 02:32 PM) *
I just subscribed to RAI - only costs 7 euros a month and so far well worth it just for the football.

Hey, Can you send a link plz king.gif
Tennie
Er. On telly, ry. Sorry for confusion. I don't have links to any sort of stream. (Streams confuse me. I have dial up).
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 02:38 PM) *
Er. On telly, ry. Sorry for confusion. I don't have links to any sort of stream. (Streams confuse me. I have dial up).

oh ok sad.gif nps wink.gif ill soon be back in Dubai watching it on AL Jazeera again laugh.gif
Tennie
Oops. Taddei sent off for Roma (but they're up 2, with Vucinic scoring the second).

Morimoto just equalized for Catania against the gobbi.

Pazzini put Samp ahead of Siena after a really slick move from Cassano.
Ry4n
Catania - Juventus are drawing now with Juve down to ten men !!
Tennie
Genoa just lost their keeper. Rubinho went down after he and Mexes were challenging from a ball - unfortunate collision is all, no foul or ill intent. Looks like he hurt his ribs. Genoa have brought on their 2nd keeper.
Tennie
Goal Cigarini. Atalanta 1 - 0 Cagliari
Goal Ventola. Toro 1 - 0 Chievo
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 04:27 PM) *
Goal Ventola. Toro 1 - 0 Chievo

cry.gif
Tennie
For Locke:

Goal Italiano. Toro 1 - 1 Chievo (see? not quite time for the sad face yet!)

Goal Maccarone. Samp 2 - 2 Siena
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 04:27 PM) *
Goal Italiano. Toro 1 - 1 Chievo

fiesta.gif
Tennie
goodness. lots of goals at the death.

Gilardino goal. Fiorentina 1 - 0 Lazio
Sanchez goal. Udinese 1 - 0 Bologna
(specially for Kurt) Poulsen goal Catania 1 - 2 gobbi
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 04:52 PM) *

Is there a "puke" smiley somewhere?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 03:52 PM) *

Oh dear sad.gif unsure.gif
kurtsimonw
Good that Poulsen scored, bad that Juve are winning. dry.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 08:52 PM) *
Gilardino goal. Fiorentina 1 - 0 Lazio

Tennie
ohmy.gif Gosh. The stadium announcer at the Renzo Barbera (Palermo's stadium) is a woman!

And...goal Bresciano in the 3rd minute.

Palermo 1 - 0 Napoli

EDIT: Actually it was Migliaccio who scored the goal. Palermo have 3 guys with shaved heads on the pitch. it's hard to tell 'em apart!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 08:43 PM) *
ohmy.gif Gosh. The stadium announcer at the Renzo Barbera (Palermo's stadium) is a woman!

And...goal Bresciano in the 3rd minute.

Palermo 1 - 0 Napoli

Del la Rosa nel colore del Palermo...did that make sense? I just heard their club anthem.
Tennie
It mostly does, Locke, but I think the first part is off a bit. Ro? You're the native - what do you say?

Fishdoll hides from zeddie.

Goal Simplicio. Palermo 2 - 0 Napoli
Locke Lamora
Goal by Hamsik about 40 minutes ago.
kurtsimonw
I was just looking around at Jose's home record and it's quite incredible.
-Last defeat was when Porto lost 3-2 to Beira Mara on February 23 2002, nearly 7 years ago.
-In this time he has gone 109 home games unbeaten.
-38 games with Porto, 0 with Chelsea and 11 with Inter.
dst
Well they lost against Panathinaikos in the CL... I'm sure we can beat them. biggrin.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 9 2009, 03:00 PM) *
-Last defeat was when Porto lost 3-2 to Beira Mara on February 23 2002, nearly 7 years ago.

Only league games, right? (still, INCREDIBLE record! I wonder if any other coach's home record equals Jose's...)

unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 9 2009, 01:30 PM) *

Yeah, he does have a brilliant home record and it will all end on the 15th of Feb devil.gif
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 9 2009, 02:53 PM) *
unsure.gif

Zed.D
^^

Ah, thanks.

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 9 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Yeah, he does have a brilliant home record and it will all end on the 15th of Feb devil.gif

With all my heart I hope so... unsure.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 9 2009, 04:42 PM) *
^^

Ah, thanks.

With all my heart I hope so... unsure.gif

Am I the only one who wants to see Inter royally trash Man U?
Tennie
Fishdoll doesn't think you are, Locke. That said, Fishdoll is going to be a Glory Hunters FC fan for those two games. Normally he cheers for Italian teams but, well, the cugini are the cugini. can't bring himself ot cheer for them no matter the opponent.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 9 2009, 07:22 PM) *

Every Milanfan in the world would love to see la merda crash and burn, especially at the hands of United (for obvious reasons) devil.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 9 2009, 08:52 PM) *

Absolutely not. wink.gif

I just can't stand Man U. good luck to Inter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.