Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
dst
Can somebody explain to me why Maicon acts like he has accidentally killed somebody every time he misses a chance?
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 08:08 PM) *
Can somebody explain to me why Maicon acts like he has accidentally killed somebody every time he misses a chance?

laugh.gif

Because he's a committed player?
Zed.D
How many minutes left?? unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 1 2009, 05:42 PM) *
How many minutes left?? unsure.gif

10 minutes now.

Abate is having a good game.
Zed.D
How is this Santon guy?
Nova
Maicon is a complete @sshole , dont like him whatsoever ... with an attitude like he's the best in the world ...
Nova
asault on the torino goal ... torino will be lucky if they draw
Ry4n
Com on Torino HANG ON !!!!
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 1 2009, 03:54 PM) *
asault on the torino goal ... torino will be lucky if they draw

its an assault by inter and the referee too! Motherfuckers!
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 1 2009, 05:50 PM) *
How is this Santon guy?

Good. Nothing exceptional in this game.

I never thought I'd say this but Inter's mentality should be an example... this is what you do when you need a goal.

Rosina screwed a good counter-attack. dry.gif
Nova
quaresma ... biggrin.gif
Nova
what a chance by interrrrrrrrrrrrr , hahaha !!! what and match !! biggrin.gif
RinoIlCapitano
in the last 10 min every single touch by a torino player is a foul!
dst
Incredible miss, Ibra heads on the post.

Burdisso shoots over the bar a meter from the goal line... laugh.gif the ref had given a foul on Sereni but still...

1-1 FT! Sweet!!
RinoIlCapitano
yeeeeeeeeees! we must win now, we must win tonight, beat juve and come on -6!
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 07:26 PM) *

I never thought I'd say this but Inter's mentality should be an example... this is what you do when you need a goal.

It's just incredible that a '91 born Italian defender is playing for them!

--

Mentalities change, unfortunately. a few league titles have made them stronger in that respect. they're not a bunch of sore losers like they were before the Calciopoli anymore. just talking about the league though. in Europe, I doubt they have changed much, unless they prove otherwise against Man U.
CrazyMilanFan
now i hope milan turn up fully motivated and win rather than be overconfident and spoil everything
Zed.D
I'll be really disappointed if we miss this chance as well...
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 04:56 PM) *

I hate their mentality. It's always give 100% or give 0%. They needed the goal from Bianchi to wake up. Their most motivated players include 3 defenders who attack and a wingman who's the ******* player I've seen in the last 5-8 years. He's Mr. Overrated.
vahid
Sereni was great.I like him so much happy.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 1 2009, 05:08 PM) *
I hate their mentality. It's always give 100% or give 0%. They needed the goal from Bianchi to wake up. Their most motivated players include 3 defenders who attack and a wingman who's the ******* player I've seen in the last 5-8 years. He's Mr. Overrated.

are you talking about maicon ?
if so , couldnt agree more.
han2503
Golden opportunity for us now, get back to being just 6 point behind Inter and overtake Juve in second. Hope we don't crack under the pressure unsure.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 1 2009, 05:13 PM) *

I personally think Maicon is great, one of the best RBs around, not that great in the personality department but if he was playing for us I wouldn't really care as long as he delivers like he's been for Inter these past few years
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 1 2009, 06:04 PM) *
It's just incredible that a '91 born Italian defender is playing for them!

He looks promising. He's played at LB even though he's right footed. That happened first in the Primavera squad. I don't think he can play at the highest level on the left but with Maicon there's currently no room for him on the right.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 1 2009, 06:08 PM) *

My mistake, I did not mean their mentality as a whole. But when you need a goal you go searching for it and they did that in the right way today.

As for Quaresma, he's been so far the biggest flop ever considering the money they spent on him.

QUOTE (vahid @ Feb 1 2009, 06:09 PM) *
Sereni was great.I like him so much happy.gif

He's responsible for the goal they conceded. I think he's a bit unstable.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 1 2009, 06:15 PM) *
Golden opportunity for us now, get back to being just 6 point behind Inter and overtake Juve in second. Hope we don't crack under the pressure unsure.gif

It's never been a case of cracking under the pressure with this Milan. When we stumble it's usually because we're so numb we don't even feel the pressure.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 1 2009, 08:43 PM) *

Since when Maicon is a winger? I think he's talking about Quaresma.
vahid
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 04:24 PM) *
He's responsible for the goal they conceded. I think he's a bit unstable.

Yeah but i think he deserves to be the third choice goalkeeper for Italy.

QUOTE (Zed.D)
Since when Maicon is a winger? I think he's talking about Quaresma.

الجزيره رو باز كردي؟ innocent.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (vahid @ Feb 1 2009, 08:10 PM) *
الجزيره رو باز كردي؟ innocent.gif

بد بحتانه اصلا الجزیره هامون بد سیگنالن! احتمالا تو محدوده ی پارازیت هستن dry.gif
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 03:56 PM) *

Santon, the Inter fullback? He is pretty good in FM2009 tongue.gif
Darunia
Abate had a good game and I hope to see him next season playing for Milan after Beckham leaves... he can be a force on the right hand side and his pace and crossing will be valuable.
Habitant
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 1 2009, 06:38 PM) *
Santon, the Inter fullback? He is pretty good in FM2009 tongue.gif

LOL i just signed santon yesterday, i started playing FM09 just last week laugh.gif
Tennie
This is a little late, but it was nice to see the reaction of the San Paolo go Napoli's draw. The two goals Udinese scored were scored by guys who are Neapolitans (Di Natale and Quagliarella) and the crowd applauded them. Quagliarella's goal was gorgeous!
Tennie
So, Fiorentina are probably wishing today that they hadn't got rid of Pazzini. Mario Santana had a bad accident in training today: double microfracture of the tibia and a partial ACL tear. Season's probably over for him.
Rossoneri7
16 games left till the close of Serie A.

Milan in 2nd place; 6 points adrift of la merda.

I think the final stretch of Serie A that will be a real test for Milan, starting from May, Milan has Catania, Juventus, Udinese, Roma and Fiorentina. Let's just hope Milan continues its steady climb to the top 96.gif

acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 1 2009, 09:24 PM) *
It's never been a case of cracking under the pressure with this Milan. When we stumble it's usually because we're so numb we don't even feel the pressure.

True. Pressure games we can handle. sleep.gif It's those that are not, that have been hurting us these past 3 or so seasons. The Naplois, the Atalantas, the Regginas, the Lecces, and their grandmothers. Always them.
Fillipo Simone
But let's face it, what was the last time Milan really got under pressure? Arsenal?
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 4 2009, 05:12 PM) *
But let's face it, what was the last time Milan really got under pressure? Arsenal?

We were awful in both those games. What I understand being under pressure is includes being in fear of your opponent and I don't think any one of our players fear any team.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 4 2009, 04:17 PM) *
We were awful in both those games. What I understand being under pressure is includes being in fear of your opponent and I don't think any one of our players fear any team.

Oh, that...yes, in that case I agree.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 4 2009, 06:12 PM) *

Against Arsenal .. Milan had a lot of unfit players on the pitch in both legs, Kaka' was the one who had a linguering problem with his knees.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 3 2009, 06:13 PM) *
So, Fiorentina are probably wishing today that they hadn't got rid of Pazzini. Mario Santana had a bad accident in training today: double microfracture of the tibia and a partial ACL tear. Season's probably over for him.

They still have Osvaldo right? or did they recklessly offload two talents
Tennie
Er. well, they were a bit reckless. Osvaldo went to Bologna.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 4 2009, 06:34 PM) *
They still have Osvaldo right? or did they recklessly offload two talents

Osvaldo moved to Bologna. So...yes, they did. They belive in Gila. innocent.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 4 2009, 10:58 PM) *
Osvaldo moved to Bologna. So...yes, they did. They belive in Gila.

Gila hasn't disappointed them. Much. huh.gif 13 goals till now, with two less matches played.
Fillipo Simone
Well, it seems Gila and Mutu make a good tandem. Without him,...not sure...
dst
Juventus Vs Napoli for Coppa Italia goalless after 120 minutes.

On penalties now 3-2 for Napoli. Nedved the player that has missed for Juve.

Lavezzi misses. 3-3 after 4 p's for each team.

Sissoko misses... last penalty for Napoli...

to the heavens... another round.

Legro for Juve 4-3. Napoli... out! Juve are through to the Coppa Italia semis!
Tennie
Oh my. Going to extra kicks. Got home just in time to watch this.

Juve win on pens. Legrottaglie made his and Gargano missed.
Zed.D
Sh1t

EDIT: @ Napoli's loss!
CrazyMilanFan
good juve will have to play more coppa games
Tennie
Just read the match report for the Coppa game - I got home halfway through the penalties.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Good lord, Trezeguet actually scored his penalty! That's...a bit of a shocker.
Tennie
btw, Juve lost De Ceglie in the game -- he was subbed off in the first half and will be in hospital for 48 hours under observation. Exams have ruled out broken ribs but there's still some concern about his condition as he's in a good deal of pain.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 5 2009, 12:30 AM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Good lord, Trezeguet actually scored his penalty! That's...a bit of a shocker.

You're kidding, right?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.