Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 24 2009, 11:25 PM) *
Mellberg did play but for Locke not to notice him it means he did not do very well... tongue.gif Juve's defense in general was not functioning properly. I still can't believe you like Poulsen, you biatch!

Are you sure? I noticed Grygera, Legrottaglie, Marchionni and De Ceglie, but I can't recall any sign of Mellberg.
Tennie
Mellberg was there in the middle, Locke. smile.gif He was the one who had contact with Jovetic in the area that could have been (should have been?) a penalty. Only one with a beard. Marchionni was in midfield.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 12:13 AM) *
Mellberg was there in the middle, Locke. smile.gif He was the one who had contact with Jovetic in the area that could have been (should have been?) a penalty. Only one with a beard. Marchionni was in midfield.

Strange, I don't remember seeing hm at all out there, and I watched the entire game.
By the way, is it just me or is this Cristiano Zanetti fellow a very, VERY good player?
Tennie
Zanetti is rather good, yes. I was impressed by the 2 kids the gobbi had out there -- De Ceglie as LB and Marchisio in midfield. Both of them are former youth team players.
dst
I never liked Zanetti at Inter but he's been very good with Juve. And he's 31, I thought he was in his middle thirties. He had a great game tonight!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2009, 12:23 AM) *
I never liked Zanetti at Inter but he's been very good with Juve. And he's 31, I thought he was in his middle thirties. He had a great game tonight!

He reminds me a bit of Ray Parlour, for some reason.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jan 24 2009, 11:16 PM) *
By the way, is it just me or is this Cristiano Zanetti fellow a very, VERY good player?

I am 100% with you, he has been superb since he joined them. Yet another player who's improved since leaving Inter, who'd a thunk it? biggrin.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 25 2009, 12:38 AM) *
I am 100% with you, he has been superb since he joined them. Yet another player who's improved since leaving Inter, who'd a thunk it? biggrin.gif

If that club is known for one thing it's scrapping talents so bad Juve and Milan have to clean up the mess afterwards.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 24 2009, 11:47 AM) *

This?! biggrin.gif reminds me of les bleus'!

It reminds me of the Kellogg's Corn Flakes box. smile.gif
Tennie
mad.gif cry.gif cry.gif Don't make fun of the Great Chicken! (Fishdoll really likes the big banner).
Habitant
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jan 25 2009, 03:23 AM) *
It reminds me of the Kellogg's Corn Flakes box. smile.gif

with some brown sugar droolsmiley.gif thats all i ate aas a child

get home at 3:00. watch family matters, simpsons and fresh price while eating corn flakes biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 06:10 AM) *
mad.gif cry.gif cry.gif Don't make fun of the Great Chicken! (Fishdoll really likes the big banner).

Isn't that a rooster!?
Tennie
Haha. yes, technically it's a rooster, dst. biggrin.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 12:29 PM) *
Haha. yes, technically it's a rooster, dst. biggrin.gif

Technically it's actually a Gallus gallus
Tennie
It's been a busy first 45 minutes in the Sunday games.

Bologna 1 - 3 Milan
Lazio 1 - 4 Cagliari
Napoli 0 - 2 Roma (surprising, this. not easy to go up on Napoli at the San Paolo)
Siena 1 - 0 Atalanta
Palermo 1 - 1 Udinese
Lecce 2 - 0 Torino
The only game without a goal so far is Genoa-Catania.
acid911
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 07:50 PM) *
Lazio 1 - 4 Cagliari

Whoa, what happened to the Roman club? huh.gif blink.gif Letting in 4 goals in just over 40 minutes!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 25 2009, 04:18 PM) *
Whoa, what happened to the Roman club? huh.gif blink.gif Letting in 4 goals in just over 40 minutes!

They missed two penalties as well.
acid911
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jan 25 2009, 09:07 PM) *

Holy quack-a Molly! ohmy.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 25 2009, 12:19 PM) *
Holy quack-a Molly! ohmy.gif

*raises eyebrow*

huh.gif unsure.gif Quack-a-molly

I see Pato has you lost for words! laugh.gif
acid911
biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif In a way, yes, I guess.
mishie
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 04:10 AM) *

Listen to the lady....Don't disrespect the Galletto!
kurtsimonw
Inter-Samp has been dull, nothing has really happened at all.
Tennie
Dull? It's turned into a slugfest. Adriano did slug a Samp player in the box, no call. Lots of nasty fouls. Mourinho sent to the stands a couple of minutes ago. A lot of yellows.

In between the fouls, there's been a bit of football and it's still scoreless.
kurtsimonw
1-0, Adriano. Superb play from Maicon.

Tennie, I meant in a football sense. There had been about 1 shot up until the goal!
Fillipo Simone
Goal by Adriano---bahhh..
kaka_sheva
^but maicon did set him up nicely

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 25 2009, 03:16 PM) *
Dull? It's turned into a slugfest. Adriano did slug a Samp player in the box, no call. Lots of nasty fouls. Mourinho sent to the stands a couple of minutes ago. A lot of yellows.

In between the fouls, there's been a bit of football and it's still scoreless.

yeah highlight of the match: mourinho getting a yellow.

but seriously, every five seconds someone was on the ground and/or someone was getting booked. dry.gif

amancik
I hope Inter lose, then we'll have a very open race for Scudetto...
han2503
QUOTE (amancik @ Jan 25 2009, 09:30 PM) *
I hope Inter lose, then we'll have a very open race for Scudetto...

I can't see them losing this one today...
amancik
The way things are, they probably won't lose...worse maybe a draw...a draw is still good enough...
Tennie
Samuel subbed out at the half for the cugini. Cordoba in his place.
kurtsimonw
Poor Samp, a few players gone off with injury now.
kurtsimonw
Pazzini had a good chance, great tackle from Cordoba. Julio Cesar has picked up a bit of an injury, Toldo on.

EDIT: Toldo not coming on now, Cesar seems okay.
han2503
Sounds like a drama packed game

Come on Samp!!
Tennie
Just noticed that the cugini are playing with a primavera kid named Santon as LB. This is really turning into a slugfest.
kurtsimonw
Mancini off for Figo.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 25 2009, 08:52 PM) *
Pazzini had a good chance, great tackle from Cordoba. Julio Cesar has picked up a bit of an injury, Toldo on.

EDIT: Toldo not coming on now, Cesar seems okay.

i've always loved that guy, wish we signed him mad.gif .
kurtsimonw
Maxwell on for Chivu. 7 minutes left.
kurtsimonw
6 minutes added on. laugh.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jan 25 2009, 08:07 AM) *

Christ. That sure as hell won't get it done.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 25 2009, 10:20 PM) *
6 minutes added on. laugh.gif

Woah!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Looks like they're going to win though dry.gif sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Julio Cesar made a great save in the dying seconds. dry.gif

FT Inter 1-0 Sampdoria.
han2503
Too bad. Oh well...

Who are Inter playing next?
Fillipo Simone
Wasn't that Cordoba-Pazzini meeting a penalty?
kaka_sheva
^reff didnt think so

mad.gif julio caesar

Pazzini and Palombo...two samp players that did really well, impressive imo.

and that Stankovicus needed to stop tripping. biggrin.gif
Tennie
The cugini are travelling to Mount Etna midweek - they are away to Catania. Wonder how many of their players are going to be injured - same for Samp. That was a brutal game.
acid911
QUOTE (kaka_sheva @ Jan 26 2009, 02:32 AM) *
julio caesar

He's the best of the best. The top keeper in Serie A. cool.gif I wish we would have signed him in 2005, certainly would have solved all our GK problems for the next decade and a half. Every inter match I watch, I can't but help notice his talent.
MizNelson
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 25 2009, 02:07 PM) *
He's the best of the best. The top keeper in Serie A. cool.gif I wish we would have signed him in 2005, certainly would have solved all our GK problems for the next decade and a half. Every inter match I watch, I can't but help notice his talent.

Not only that, he's married to one of Ronaldo's ex-girlfriends.

On the bolded part, definitely, but nobody knew back then that JC was going to be half as good as he is now. Toldo was still #1 back then and Cesar was fastened to the bench at Chievo due to EU regulations.

Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 25 2009, 11:07 PM) *

There can be only one!!!!!!!!!

MizNelson
What is this, Highlander?
dst
Exactly! There's no match for Buffon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.