Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Ry4n
Napoli losing now 2 -1 now against Chievo Verona

74' Michele Marcolini penalty to make it 2 -1
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 18 2009, 07:09 PM) *
Doni owning Figo! I love it. biggrin.gif

He is one of those stylish and hugely underrated Italian players.

Same for Alessandro Rosina. I think we should go for him if Kaka is being sold. also Ribery and Diego! innocent.gif
Zed.D

Congrats on Inter loss biggrin.gif

Zed.D
3-1 Ibra

Expect 10 minutes of added time rolleyes.gif
Tennie
The cugini did pull one back in injury time, but really...congratulations to Atalanta. They played very very well today. Good win for them!

A surprising result is Chievo 2 - 1 Napoli. Both teams had guys sent off and there were a host of yellows. Sounds like a really nasty game.

Genoa won 2-0 over Lecce. Roma took until the 92nd minute before scoring the winning goal over Torino.

Lazio play the Gobbi in the late game.
Zed.D
No, not this time! FT 3-1.

sleepysmiley03.gif
Ry4n
Just saw Julio Baptista's amazing goal to win the game for Roma in the 90th minute!
KillerMax
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 18 2009, 10:47 AM) *
Same for Alessandro Rosina. I think we should go for him if Kaka is being sold. also Ribery and Diego! innocent.gif

Rosina is WAY inconsistent for a big club like Milan. He has the quality, but he lacks the mental concentration from what I can see.

Ribery would have to come with a new coach as I can't see how he would fit in in Carletto's system.

Diego? I haven't seen him play for over a year. How has he been doing? Plus, I don't see the point in giving Kaka away and getting Diego... It's like stepping down a couple of notches in terms of quality for a couple millions of pesky Euros.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jan 18 2009, 07:26 PM) *
Just saw Julio Baptista's amazing goal to win the game for Roma in the 90th minute!

He scored an amazing goal in Roma's last game too...

Damn, Napoli have lost it sad.gif I doubt they can reach 4th. what a shame...
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 18 2009, 07:27 PM) *
Rosina is WAY inconsistent for a big club like Milan. He has the quality, but he lacks the mental concentration from what I can see.

Ribery would have to come with a new coach as I can't see how he would fit in in Carletto's system.

Diego? I haven't seen him play for over a year. How has he been doing? Plus, I don't see the point in giving Kaka away and getting Diego... It's like stepping down a couple of notches in terms of quality for a couple millions of pesky Euros.

I can't disagree. Kaka is irreplaceable for the time being. we will probably struggle a couple of years until we find a replacement for him. just like when Sheva left and it took us 2 seasons to find the right replacement.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 18 2009, 04:59 PM) *
He scored an amazing goal in Roma's last game too...

Damn, Napoli have lost it sad.gif I doubt they can reach 4th. what a shame...

I on the other side am confident they can reach 4th spot. Who do you think can cross their plans? We did them a big favour last night...
weeeow
haha ibrahimob!tch lost! laugh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (weeeow @ Jan 18 2009, 11:51 AM) *

laugh.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 18 2009, 08:09 PM) *
I on the other side am confident they can reach 4th spot. Who do you think can cross their plans? We did them a big favour last night...

Napoli? I hope so, but as a fan I'm not optimistic... their away form is not impressive...

They, like Udinese, started very brightly, but little by little they're showing what they really are: a UEFA Cup worthy team. perhaps it's too early for them to think about the CL. next season with a couple of quality players and who knows?
Zed.D
@ weeeow

Brilliant laugh.gif laugh.gif
Zed.D
Maybe it's just me, but I'm hoping either Napoli or Genoa reach the 4th place, not Viola or Roma (sorry acid biggrin.gif )

Napoli because.. it's Napoli! they are pride of the Southern Italy. and Genoa because they are after all the 4th most successful Serie A team [and come from a very cool city]. and Milito deserves to finally play in the CL, with his beloved Genoa.
Bluesummers
i'm with you on that zd, i want napoli to get 4th. Lavezzi is unreal.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (weeeow @ Jan 18 2009, 10:51 AM) *

Your my hero. Worldclass post!!! LOLLLLL devil.gif
Locke Lamora
Chievo finally won a game! Celebrations are in order!
king.gif headphone.gif 96.gif : : yahoo.gif queen.gif pirate1.gif fiesta.gif mistlsmile.gif onesmiley1.gif drunksmilef.gif
KillerMax
I think Capello was right. Naploi should have thought twice before participating in UEFA CUP. He predicted they would suffer now because of the early and rushed preparation. And he was right.
Tennie
Hey, zeddie. Napoli are the pride of CAMPANIA. Not the rest of the south. Calabrians at this point are probably more likely to support Milan for the Scudetto (because of Gattuso) than Napoli. smile.gif Remember regional rivalries!

Hsm. Lazio-Gobbi is about to start. No Buffon, no Chiellini. Manninger and Ariaudo (from the primavera) in their places. Kurt should be pleased, however: Mellberg is starting in place of the suspended Grygera.
Bluesummers
You know this kind of goes against my interests knowing that i worship him and all but this picture is sure funny hahahahha. Take that ibrahimob!tch and inter.

MOURINHO HAHAHAHHAHAHA AFTER LOSS.
KillerMax
Forza Lazio!
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 18 2009, 11:02 PM) *
Hey, zeddie. Napoli are the pride of CAMPANIA. Not the rest of the south. Calabrians at this point are probably more likely to support Milan for the Scudetto (because of Gattuso) than Napoli. smile.gif Remember regional rivalries!

Oops, I'm sorry! I'm sure you're right. I just thought I'd seen this term used somewhere before...
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 18 2009, 11:03 PM) *
Forza Lazio!

NO... Forza gobbi!

I don't want Inter players to feel no one can catch them. and I'd much rather see Juve win the Scudetto than Inter!
KillerMax
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 18 2009, 02:38 PM) *
NO... Forza gobbi!

I don't want Inter players to feel no one can catch them. and I'd much rather see Juve win the Scudetto than Inter!

We can win the Scudetto. No matter how pessimistic you want to be, there is a chance. I would never cheer for Juve unless it was in our favor. Plus, I would love for Inter to think no one ca catch them.
Tennie
Fishdoll agrees with zeddie. Forza gobbi. smile.gif

Relatively open game so far.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 18 2009, 02:47 PM) *
Forza gobbi. smile.gif

Eww.... Icky! Icky! Icky!

I never thought you would give up on Milan so soon. Even though I know you're a huge Buve fan!
Tennie
Hey, it's Fishdoll cheering the gobbi - as he said he'd do when we let Beckham come - not me. Take it up with him. smile.gif

Personally, I'm neutral on this game.

EDIT: And a belated king.gif king.gif king.gif to Locke's post on Chievo's result!
KillerMax
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 18 2009, 02:51 PM) *
Hey, it's Fishdoll cheering the gobbi - as he said he'd do when we let Beckham come - not me. Take it up with him. smile.gif

Personally, I'm neutral on this game.

Multiple personality disorder it is then.
Tennie
Hah, Max. You're just afraid Fishdoll will cut off Cookie Monster's supply of cookies. biggrin.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 18 2009, 02:54 PM) *
Hah, Max. You're just afraid Fishdoll will cut off Cookie Monster's supply of cookies. biggrin.gif

The damn thing has become a vegetarian anyways... All this talk about a healthier U.S.A... Healthier kids... His ****ing name is cookie monster... Not Veggie Monster... dry.gif
KillerMax
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!! In your face Juve fans...! tongue.gif
Tennie
Hm. Goal Ledesma. Lazio in the lead. Manninger...not good action from him.
KillerMax
FORZA LAZIO!!! FORZA MILAN!!! SECOND PLACE, HERE WE COME!!!
Zed.D
What a blunder!

@ Max

I like Lazio. they're one of the fewer Italian sides that always play attacking football. [talking about this season]

Pandev nearly made it 2-0!!!
Zed.D
What an amazing header Mellberg. what a goal!!!
KillerMax
Come on Lazio!!
Zed.D
Where is Kurt anyway? biggrin.gif
Tennie
On Kurt's behalf:

Goal Mellberg. smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 19 2009, 12:43 AM) *
We can win the Scudetto. No matter how pessimistic you want to be, there is a chance. I would never cheer for Juve unless it was in our favor. Plus, I would love for Inter to think no one ca catch them.

+1 million. king.gif
Ry4n
Anyone seen James Bond in the croud biggrin.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 19 2009, 01:03 AM) *
What an amazing header Mellberg. what a goal!!!

I rather like Mellberg. unsure.gif But I still can't cheer for that goal, at least not while Juve are our direct competitors this season for the league.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 19 2009, 01:04 AM) *
Where is Kurt anyway?

Probably drunk after Villa's recent streak of wins. tongue.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jan 18 2009, 11:40 PM) *
Anyone seen James Bond in the croud biggrin.gif

Who exactly? unsure.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jan 19 2009, 01:10 AM) *
Anyone seen James Bond in the croud

Huh? huh.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 18 2009, 08:11 PM) *
Who exactly? unsure.gif

The Actor that plays James Bond Daniel Craig wink.gif they have pointed the camera at him twice now lol
Tennie
Cheers for the Lazio players. Nedved (very good player but given to occasional nasty, dirty little fouls) gives Lichtsteiner a bloody nose. The Lazio players are now taking turns fouling Nedved.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jan 19 2009, 12:44 AM) *
The Actor that plays James Bond Daniel Craig wink.gif they have pointed the camera at him twice now lol

Daniel Craig is there? COOL 96.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jan 19 2009, 01:14 AM) *
The Actor that plays James Bond Daniel Craig they have pointed the camera at him twice now lol

What's he doing there? Shooting? laugh.gif Is he invited there by someone, or is he a fan?

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 19 2009, 01:18 AM) *
Cheers for the Lazio players. Nedved (very good player but given to occasional nasty, dirty little fouls) gives Lichtsteiner a bloody nose. The Lazio players are now taking turns fouling Nedved.

Drill him. devil.gif Lazio aren't saints themselves, I'll give them that. But no one should give up a chance to hand it over to shaggy. Should be fun the 2nd half.
Zed.D
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 19 2009, 01:00 AM) *
What's he doing there? Shooting? laugh.gif Is he invited there by someone, or is he a fan?

He's probably Mellberg's friend!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.