Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
I_Rossoneri
Bologna looking good cool.gif

Very entertaining game smile.gif
I_Rossoneri
LOL Ibra had a very easy chance and puts it wide...only Ibra tongue.gif
Zed.D
Good news for us that Lazio dropped two points tonight. we'll be 1 point behind them if we win tomorrow night.

Also Napoli could drop points as they play with Genoa at the Luigi Ferraris stadium, where Genoa are really hard to beat.

Tomorrow's game is a good chance for us to climb up the table. we must not let this chance slip through our fingers!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 4 2008, 08:48 PM) *
**** me!! what a goal!

Zlatan's goal:

http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2350866

Words can not describe..
Habitant
palermo score! 2-1
Habitant
Mchedlidze (probably some geogian)
Habitant
another red for roma! thats 8 on the day!!!
Habitant
make that 9!
vahid
Another goal by Gila mellow.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 5 2008, 07:57 PM) *
make that 9!

QUOTE (vahid @ Oct 5 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Another goal by Gila

Zed.D
DP.
Zed.D
Haha Juventus!! laugh.gif we must win our game at all costs. this is a golden chance as Napoli, Lazio and Juve all dropped points this week. it'd be really sad if we did too!
Darunia
Roma lost 1-0 to Siena... plus got Mexes and Panucci sent off in the progress, meaning they will miss the Inter game next week. Sigh Roma will have to start Loria and Juan in the center for Inter.
Habitant
nows the time to get mexes, his stock is very low. he's still a quality player, young but experienced.
Zed.D
As for Buffon's muscle problem, an ultrasound scan confirmed the diagnosis of a second-degree lesion and also the prognosis made by Italy's doctors: it will take four weeks to heal. As soon as possible during these four weeks the player will begin physiotherapy coupled with a personal training regime, and will be able to gradually get back training with the team once he has fully recovered. He will be able to play official matches a few weeks after this.

From juventus.com...

He will miss both Real games. what a shame... sleep.gif

C4 thinks he will miss Real, Zenit, Roma and Inter. not to mention Napoli... I think Juve are doomed to failure this season.
dst
Juve have arguably the best goalie in the world but his back-ups are fairly lame.

Buffon Vs Casillas would have been great! sleep.gif
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 13 2008, 12:27 AM) *
Juve have arguably the best goalie in the world but his back-ups are fairly lame.
Buffon Vs Casillas would have been great!

Arguably. sleep.gif For me Eric Casillas took the crown of being the world's best sometimes around 2007. tongue.gif Of course, Buffon is still Buffon and among the top 3 any given Sunday, but we've got to keep in mind he's had a good ride and is now aging a bit.
Darunia
Zdravko Kuzmanovic has infuriated Fiorentina supporters by admitting “I would love to play for Milan.”

The 21-year-old Serb with dual Swiss citizenship is away on international duty and revealed his dream to local media.

“I am thoroughly happy to be playing in a difficult League like Serie A and to be doing it with Fiorentina,” said the winger.

“In the future I would love to play for Milan and wear the Rossoneri jersey alongside my idol, Andrea Pirlo.

“It would also be wonderful because in Milan it is relatively easy to fly to Belgrade or Switzerland.”

These comments are not going down well with Fiorentina supporters, who had taken Kuzmanovic to their heart.

He joined the Viola in February and has a contract tying him to the club until 2011.

acid911
He joined the Viola in February and has a contract tying him to the club until 2011.

Talk about timing! rolleyes.gif And Pirlo is his idol, this is gonna make Jack something happy!
dst
The Viola fans have taken to their heart? laugh.gif That couldn't possibly happen...
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 12 2008, 03:43 PM) *
Arguably. sleep.gif For me Eric Casillas took the crown of being the world's best sometimes around 2007. tongue.gif Of course, Buffon is still Buffon and among the top 3 any given Sunday, but we've got to keep in mind he's had a good ride and is now aging a bit.

unsure.gif Whose the other one that you consider near their (Buffon & Casillas) level Petr Cech?
Jack Sparrow
Duhh...Abbiati??!!!! huh.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2008, 11:57 PM) *

Buffon Vs Casillas would have been great! sleep.gif

They faced each other a few months ago with Casillas coming out as the winner.

But you know what? neither Casillas, nor Buffon. Cesar is in the best form right now wink.gif man, he had a great game last night with a couple of heroic saves... he's badly on form and is confirming this game after game.

Casillas has clearly lost his pre-Euros form [a result of winning an important trophy. many Italy players lost their form after the World Cup too. Buffon however was in Serie B. even if he went through a bad time, no one notioced].
Jack Sparrow
Badly... on form??

Is that from the same phrase structure as desperately good looking??
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2008, 12:30 PM) *
Badly... on form??

Is that from the same phrase structure as desperately good looking??

I think so!

From thefreedictionary.com:

bad·ly

1. In a bad manner.
2. Very much; greatly.
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 13 2008, 11:39 AM) *
But you know what? neither Casillas, nor Buffon. Cesar is in the best form right now wink.gif man, he had a great game last night with a couple of heroic saves... he's badly on form and is confirming this game after game.

I watched the game, that double save was spectacular!!

It does not matter if they are on form though a duel between them is always interesting...
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 13 2008, 01:32 PM) *
I watched the game, that double save was spectacular!!

He made 2 double-saves!

It does not matter if they are on form though a duel between them is always interesting...

Of course...
I wanted Juve to win these two games (I'm supporting them in the CL this season). they are not playing good these days and now they've lost Gigi too. can't see them beating Madrid in either legs.
acid911
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Oct 13 2008, 07:21 AM) *
Whose the other one that you consider near their (Buffon & Casillas) level Petr Cech?

Well, there's a guy named Cesar, who's technically the best keeper of Serie A. tongue.gif Eric Casillas, Julio Cesar, Gianluigi Buffon, Petr Cech round off the top five. And in case you're wondering, of course, there's a mystery entrant in there too, but I'm not telling.
Jack Sparrow
Why do you keep saying Eric Casillas and Iker Cantona?? unsure.gif
Darunia
There were suggestion this week that the Diavoli scouts were looking mostly to the foreign market to bolster their defensive ranks next January, with Liverpool's Daniel Agger a potential target.

But Italian media claim today that Braida is keeping a close eye on Italy-based players too, and Partenopei's defense ace Santacroce seems to have become one of their primary targets.

The Brazil-born 22-year-old has just made the step up from Under-21 level, with Marcello Lippi awarding him his first call-up into the senior team, and has improved a great deal ever since completing his move from Serie B side Brescia last winter.

The Rossoneri are in need of strengthening their back-line, with Paolo Maldini about to hang up his boots and Kakha Kaladze coming in and out of the treatment room.

A January bid for Santacroce is supposedly on the cards, but president Aurelio De Laurentiis has often stated his desire to keep hold of stars such as Ezequiel Lavezzi and Marek Hamsik, and Fabiano certainly falls under that category.

Should Napoli prevent the move, Milan could reportedly turn their attentions to Santacroce's defensive companion Leandro Rinaudo, who moved to Naples from Palermo this summer, or Udinese Colombian defender Zapata, who has yet to make his debut this term due to an injury.

Zapata or Santacroce, I don't care.. just bring one of them.
Jack Sparrow
Santacroce's current season hasn't been all that great has it? He's been sent off quite a bit and all right? Not that I'm against it. But I've just read one great article about him...and after that it's been all quiet.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2008, 07:12 PM) *
Why do you keep saying Eric Casillas and Iker Cantona??

Because I get deep sensual pleasures? huh.gif Most probably it's the reason that my tongue has slipped so many times that my friends and brother keep calling him Eric. I have an offline life too, you know! tongue.gif Besides, I don't like saying the name Cantona - it makes me shiver, so I say it as little as possible.

That guy was one big can of whoopie! I still remember his live interviews, oh my! unsure.gif He was really something!
dst
After Senderos... here comes Agger... how the mighty have fallen! dry.gif I hope this is just bull.

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 13 2008, 02:48 PM) *
He made 2 double-saves!

Of course...
I wanted Juve to win these two games (I'm supporting them in the CL this season). they are not playing good these days and now they've lost Gigi too. can't see them beating Madrid in either legs.

2!?? I saw the one when he stopped the header and then the shot from point-blank range.

Well with RM's defense they might even remember how it feels to score though. In such games there's always a chance, especially in Turin.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2008, 07:00 PM) *
Santacroce's current season hasn't been all that great has it? He's been sent off quite a bit and all right? Not that I'm against it. But I've just read one great article about him...and after that it's been all quiet.

Well he has just been called-up though...

QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 13 2008, 07:13 PM) *
I have an offline life too, you know! tongue.gif

Haha! Good one... but it's getting old, all of us have said this before...
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 13 2008, 10:24 PM) *
Haha! Good one... but it's getting old, all of us have said this before...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
I haven't. They day I get one, you'll all regret it... tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 14 2008, 08:20 AM) *
I haven't. They day I get one, you'll all regret it... tongue.gif

Get over it, there is no such thing!
Jack Sparrow
I believe. R7 and Porty shall show me the way. Tennie's going through withdrawal symptoms right now..as we speak.

Btw, have you seen Santacroce play? Any good?
dst
Those you mentioned are digitally dead!

A few times. He's good, very athletic, great tackler but out of position at times.
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 14 2008, 02:30 PM) *

Haven't you head the phrase: Legends may sleep, but they never die!' Particularly forum legends?
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 13 2008, 09:54 PM) *
2!?? I saw the one when he stopped the header and then the shot from point-blank range.

He first made a double save within the first 5 minutes. then the one you saw two, in the 2nd half. two double-saves on two one-on-ones!

Isn't a shame Inter have more Brazilian internationals than us? dry.gif seriously, no one even gave a fvck about Mancini, but as soon as he signed for Inter he got his probably first ever call-up. rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 14 2008, 06:27 PM) *
He first made a double save within the first 5 minutes. then the one you saw two, in the 2nd half. two double-saves on two one-on-ones!

Isn't a shame Inter have more Brazilian internationals than us? dry.gif seriously, no one even gave a fvck about Mancini, but as soon as he signed for Inter he got his probably first ever call-up. rolleyes.gif

Yeah? Why? I never got this bit...how does it matter to an Italian club? The day Inter have more Italians than us,I'll be disappointed.
Tennie
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 14 2008, 04:57 AM) *
I believe. R7 and Porty shall show me the way. Tennie's going through withdrawal symptoms right now..as we speak.

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 14 2008, 05:30 AM) *

Despite reports to the contrary, neither the fishdoll nor I are quite dead yet. 96.gif
Jack Sparrow
I thought you were trying to quit. What happened to will power?? tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 14 2008, 07:19 PM) *
Despite reports to the contrary, neither the fishdoll nor I are quite dead yet.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 14 2008, 03:57 PM) *
Isn't a shame Inter have more Brazilian internationals than us? dry.gif

Ermm... why is that a shame? huh.gif

QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 14 2008, 05:19 PM) *
Despite reports to the contrary, neither the fishdoll nor I are quite dead yet. 96.gif

ohmy.gif Bots!!!
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 14 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Ermm... why is that a shame? huh.gif

Because we used to call ourselves representatives of Brazil in the city of Milan, and Inter the same with Argies. now they have more internationals from Brazil [and probably more internationals overall] than us. I don't know... I think it indicates something...
KillerMax
It simply means, Inter players are putting more effort in than Milan players. It's not really a question of quality.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 15 2008, 12:33 AM) *
It simply means, Inter players are putting more effort in than Milan players. It's not really a question of quality.

Now I'm completely lost. How does Inter having more Brazillians imply they're putting in more effort? huh.gif

And @zd: I personally was never a huge fan of that. It was a perception anyway. Milan has always been proud to state that we have more Italians than Inter in the first squad and also more Italian internationals. Which in the end is what I think truly counts for an Italian club.

EDIT: @ Max: I got it now. You were referring to Mancini's callup. biggrin.gif Sorry! But I don't read much into it. Pato got a call soon after he came into Milan. Dunga does tend to give callups left and right. I'm sure once R80 gets into groove, Mancini will be forgotten.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 14 2008, 11:54 PM) *
ohmy.gif Bots!!!

laugh.gif Or a residual cyber haunting. Tennie's ghost remains on Milanfan.

I see dead fishdolls.... unsure.gif unsure.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 13 2008, 06:59 AM) *
Well, there's a guy named Cesar, who's technically the best keeper of Serie A. tongue.gif Eric Casillas, Julio Cesar, Gianluigi Buffon, Petr Cech round off the top five. And in case you're wondering, of course, there's a mystery entrant in there too, but I'm not telling.

Cech hasn't really been the same either since getting crowned in that Reading match two years ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.