Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 08/09
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72
Tennie
Miccoli...well, looks a bit like a troll to me (not a gnome). He's a good little player and I greatly enjoyed watching him when he was at Benfica.
Tennie
And goal Cavani. Rar! Palermo 3 - 1 Roma.
Portman
Miccoli > *
CrazyMilanFan
ohmy.gif roma 3-1 down
Zed.D
@ Tennie

He's certainly good. his physical appearance reminds me of Brocchi a little bit though.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Portikins @ Sep 13 2008, 10:07 PM) *
Miccoli > *

What does that mean? biggrin.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 07:42 PM) *
What does that mean? biggrin.gif

Probably his physique.
whoarethepatriots
What the fvck! Palermo 3-1 up!?

The hundreds of injuries that Roma have probably arent helping
CrazyMilanFan
it is FT rite? the roma game
Tennie
Yep. FT Palermo 3 - 1 Roma. Well done to the Men In Pink.

Next up is merda-Catania. It'll be interesting to see how Quaresma does in this one.
Tennie
Interesting merda lineup.

Julio Cesar
Maicon Cordoba Materazzi Maxwell
Vieira Cambiasso Muntari
Figo Ibrahimovic Quaresma

Bit of a chance fielding Vieira who has seen better days. Materazzi has apparently recovered from his injury. I'm a little surprised that Figo got the start over Mancini.

(Will be VERY surprised if the merda don't win this one).

EDIT: Sigh. dry.gif This is not my day for believing text stuff. Gazzetta just changed the merda lineup. NOW it's listed as:

(same keeper and back 4)
Figo Vieira Muntari
Quaresma Ibrahimovic Balotelli

Cambiasso a late scratch apparently.

EDIT #2:

Burdisso in Cordoba's place.

(Gazzetta is usually reliable; they don't often switch stuff around like this).
vahid
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 13 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Yep. FT Palermo 3 - 1 Roma. Well done to the Men In Pink.

Unbelievable huh.gif IMO they can't finish top 3 in this season
Zed.D
QUOTE (vahid @ Sep 13 2008, 10:55 PM) *
Unbelievable huh.gif IMO they can't finish top 3 in this season

Is that bad? wink.gif
Zed.D
Catania won't survive tonight. Inter are already bombarding their goal.
Zed.D
[Honestly, what's so boring, or defensive, about Mourinho's football...]
Portman
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 07:43 PM) *

Mourinho could field 11 attacking players... some idiots would still say it's a defensive-minded team.
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 09:43 PM) *

I can show you the game against Bologna and claim that Carletto fields 3 attackers every game...
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 07:46 PM) *
I can show you the game against Bologna and claim that Carletto fields 3 attackers every game...

Since Seedorf is a foward... I believe in everything.

vahid
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Is that bad? wink.gif

Yup.I prefer them to Merda tongue.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Portikins @ Sep 13 2008, 11:15 PM) *
Mourinho could field 11 attacking players... some idiots would still say it's a defensive-minded team.

Now that's what I call exaggeration. biggrin.gif

It's a normal thing though. those who win are always hated. if we win the league, people will all of a sudden forget about Inter and hate us (I'm speaking very generally). the same goes for Juve, Mandrid, Man U, etc.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 11:16 PM) *

Is that a joke or you're serious?

I'm talking about Inter. why bring Milan into it? I'm saying I've never felt Mourinho's teams play boring football. maybe it's just me...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 07:46 PM) *

He does - if you count Seedorf as an attacker - the problem is that it isn't enough. Most teams field a minimum of 4!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 07:53 PM) *
I'm saying I've never felt Mourinho's teams play boring football. maybe it's just me...

Well it's at least to of us, I love to watch Jose's teams.
han2503
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 06:53 PM) *

I'm talking about Inter. why bring Milan into it? I'm saying I've never felt Mourinho's teams play boring football. maybe it's just me...

People who don't really understand what organised tactical footbal is call Mourinho's teams defensive. Becasue that is what Mourinho's teams are.
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 13 2008, 09:53 PM) *

What I'm trying to say is that a single game does not reflect a coach's schemes in general. And that even if Inter under Mourinho become an attacking team that would not change the way his team played in the past.

In my view, Mou's Chelsea was all but an attacking side. I can't say I've watched any league games of Mou's Porto just some of their CL encounters, that team was balanced.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 13 2008, 09:54 PM) *
He does - if you count Seedorf as an attacker - the problem is that it isn't enough. Most teams field a minimum of 4!

You know I do not count Seedorf.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 13 2008, 10:08 PM) *
People who don't really understand what organised tactical footbal is call Mourinho's teams defensive. Becasue that is what Mourinho's teams are.

Organized tactical football can be defensive as it can be attacking.
Portman
Inter 0-1 Catania.

1 chance, 1 goal. That's how it's done.
vahid
Goal! what a great head cool.gif
Portman
Quaresma 1-1, 1min after.

Deflected cross. Lucky Inter.
vahid
QUOTE (vahid @ Sep 13 2008, 08:17 PM) *
Goal! what a great head cool.gif

Greater lucky goal by Quaresma
vahid
Muntary sent off biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Muntari sent off.
dst
QUOTE (Portikins @ Sep 13 2008, 10:18 PM) *
Quaresma 1-1, 1min after.

Deflected cross. Lucky Inter.

I'm glad to see you're sane. With your love for the man I thought you'd say it was a result of his tactical magic...

Muntari sent off. Undeserved.

I think Inter will win this one.
Portman
Muntari red carded.

Catania player made a meal of it. But it was well sent off.
m1ke
How was that a red?! Still, unbelievable luck for their goal - comeon Catania!
Portman
The attitude of Catania players in San Siro... is just lame.

They're just provoking Inter players... motivating them. Idiots.
dst
Quaresma causing tension in his first game. Surely he will become a merda tifosi fan favorite now...

Catania players acting like the whole world is against them... rolleyes.gif
jefri91
Even though I hate Inter, that was undeserved.
Muntari shouldve stone cold stunnered that guy
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 07:14 PM) *
Organized tactical football can be defensive as it can be attacking.

That's what I'm saying, it can't just be easily labeled as 'defensive' or 'attacking' football. Mourinho's teams are generally strong at the back and when they lose the ball they recover it quickly. They don't essentially score a lot of goals but they don't just sit back and hit on the counter either.
han2503
Question for Tennie, or anyone else that gets FSC. Do you know if they'll be showing the Milan match tomorrow?
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 13 2008, 10:25 PM) *
That's what I'm saying, it can't just be easily labeled as 'defensive' or 'attacking' football. Mourinho's teams are generally strong at the back and when they lose the ball they recover it quickly. They don't essentially score a lot of goals but they don't just sit back and hit on the counter.

Well there is no definition for the term 'defensive'... the grudging way in which Mou's Chelsea developed their game when they attacked is what I personally interpret as defense-minded.
Mou is a very good tactician but he's not done anything revolutionary in that aspect so far. I think his greater quality is the way he psyches up his players.

AMAZING MOVE AND GOAL FROM GOURCUFF IN THE BORDEAUX GAME!!!!!!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 08:31 PM) *
Well there is no definition for the term 'defensive'... the grudging way in which Mou's team develop their game when they attack the ball is what I personally interpret as defense-minded.

and we have seedorf innocent.gif
jefri91
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 08:31 PM) *
Well there is no definition for the term 'defensive'... the grudging way in which Mou's Chelsea developed their game when they attacked is what I personally interpret as defense-minded.
Mou is a very good tactician but he's not done anything revolutionary in that aspect so far. I think his greater quality is the way he psyches up his players.

gimmmeee link of it when you do get it plz
dst
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Sep 13 2008, 10:33 PM) *
and we have seedorf innocent.gif

dry.gif

QUOTE (jefri91 @ Sep 13 2008, 10:34 PM) *
gimmmeee link of it when you do get it plz

I will. I was a bit overwhelmed when I typed that though. It was a great move and shot but it's not something out of this world...
kurtsimonw
Zanetti on for Figo.
jefri91
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2008, 08:36 PM) *
dry.gif

I will. I was a bit overwhelmed when I typed that though. It was a great move and shot but it's not something out of this world...

im a gourcuff fan so anything he does is amazing to me
vnata001
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 13 2008, 12:31 PM) *
Question for Tennie, or anyone else that gets FSC. Do you know if they'll be showing the Milan match tomorrow?

yup FSC is covering it.

Bravo Yoann!!
acid911
Gorcuff is flying, Gila is showing up to be out of this world. Both great goals. sad.gif Too soon to tell, but all said and done, it makes me wonder whether the problem is Ancelotti, after all. We'll see. I can't say about Gila, but if Gorcuff comes back, I hope he does when Carlo moves to another club or the NT.

I've had enough of this shtick. dry.gif
Darunia
Yoann scored? it says someone else..
dst
QUOTE (jefri91 @ Sep 13 2008, 10:39 PM) *
im a gourcuff fan so anything he does is amazing to me

I'm sorry to disappoint you then cause it was not him... blush.gif I'm watching the game via streaming and I mistook him for that other guy... huh.gif

QUOTE (Darunia @ Sep 13 2008, 10:41 PM) *
Yoann scored? it says someone else..

Not Yoann, my mistake.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.