Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
misha
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 6 2006, 05:35 PM)
nope:

I thought you was talking about Michael Owen blush.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 03:31 PM)
1  William Gates III  United States    50.0 ($bil)
2  Warren Buffett  United States    42.0 
3  Carlos Slim Helu  Mexico    30.0   
4  Ingvar Kamprad  Sweden    28.0 
5  Lakshmi Mittal  India    23.5 
6  Paul Allen  United States  22.0   
7  Bernard Arnault  France  21.5 
8  Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud  Saudi Arabia 20.0 
9  Kenneth Thomson & family  Canada 19.6 
10  Li Ka-shing  Hong Kong  18.8 
11  Roman Abramovich  Russia  18.2   
12  Michael Dell  United States  17.1 
13  Karl Albrecht  Germany 17.0 
14  Sheldon Adelson  United States 16.1   
15  Liliane Bettencourt  France 16.0 
15  Lawrence Ellison  United States  16.0 
17  Christy Walton  United States  15.9 
17  Jim Walton  United States 15.9 
19  S Robson Walton  United States  15.8 
20  Alice Walton  United States  15.7 
21  Helen Walton  United States  15.6 
22  Theo Albrecht  Germany  15.2 
23  Amancio Ortega  Spain 14.8 
24  Steven Ballmer  United States  13.6   
25  Azim Premji  India  13.3

That's the forbes list. But many of the billionaires are not on that list. Sheik Mo for example (who's known as the #5 in the world). Echo and other English newspapers said that some days ago.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 6 2006, 05:44 PM)
That's the forbes list. But many of the billionaires are not on that list. Sheik Mo for example (who's known as the #5 in the world). Echo and other English newspapers said that some days ago.

This is a list of heads of government or state by net worth

Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, king of Saudi Arabia - $21 billion
Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud, Saudi prince - $20 billion
Hassanal Bolkiah, sultan of Brunei - $20 billion
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler of United Arab Emirates - $19 billion
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , Ruler of Dubai - $14 billion
Hans Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein - $4 billion
Prince Albert II, Prince of Monaco - $1 billion
Fidel Castro, President of Cuba - $900 million (disputed[1][2] Forbes estimate based on Cuba's GDP[3])
HM Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the UK and the 16 Commonwealth Realms - $700 million
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea - $600 million
Queen Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands - $270 million
HM King Harald V, head of state of Norway - $240 million
King Mswati, The King of Swaziland - $50 million
Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsány, head of government of Hungary - $16 million[4]
Prime Minister Călin Popescu-Tăriceanu, head of government of Romania - $15 million
President George W. Bush, head of state of the United States - $15 million
HM Queen Margrethe II, head of state of Denmark - $10 million
HM King Carl Gustaf, head of state of Sweden - $9 million
President Jacques Chirac, head of state of France - $9 million
The Rt. Hon. Helen Clark, head of government of New Zealand - $5 million
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 03:53 PM)
This is a list of heads of government or state by net worth

Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, king of Saudi Arabia - $21 billion
Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud, Saudi prince - $20 billion
Hassanal Bolkiah, sultan of Brunei - $20 billion
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Ruler of United Arab Emirates - $19 billion
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , Ruler of Dubai - $14 billion
Hans Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein - $4 billion
Prince Albert II, Prince of Monaco - $1 billion
Fidel Castro, President of Cuba - $900 million (disputed[1][2] Forbes estimate based on Cuba's GDP[3])
HM Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the UK and the 16 Commonwealth Realms - $700 million
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President of Equatorial Guinea - $600 million
Queen Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands - $270 million
HM King Harald V, head of state of Norway - $240 million
King Mswati, The King of Swaziland - $50 million
Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsány, head of government of Hungary - $16 million[4]
Prime Minister Călin Popescu-Tăriceanu, head of government of Romania - $15 million
President George W. Bush, head of state of the United States - $15 million
HM Queen Margrethe II, head of state of Denmark - $10 million
HM King Carl Gustaf, head of state of Sweden - $9 million
President Jacques Chirac, head of state of France - $9 million
The Rt. Hon. Helen Clark, head of government of New Zealand - $5 million

So, how do you explain the #5 (in the world richest men list) that the English newspapers said?
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 6 2006, 06:16 PM)
So, how do you explain the #5 (in the world richest men list) that the English newspapers said?

Maybe they calculated it some other way. I don't know.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 04:50 PM)
Maybe they calculated it some other way. I don't know.

Probably it's hard to find a reliable list when talking about $$$. wink.gif
Portman
Here are some examples of what I said:

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates, is the figurehead of DIC, a state-owned private equity firm, and, as the fifth-richest man in the world, has been portrayed as a sugar daddy with the resources to outspend even Abramovich in the transfer market.

TIMES - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,428-2489126,00.html

-
Such rules are hardly relevant to Sheikh Mohammed, the world's fifth-richest man and head of the DIC consortium, leaving him clear to complete the deal.

Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1779

-
Lawyers and accountants working for Dubai International Capital (DIC), the company owned by the fifth-richest man in the world, are examining Liverpool's accounts in the build-up to making a possible takeover offer for the Anfield club.

Channel4.com - http://www.channel4.com/news/content/news-...jsp?id=23560548

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, are all this people/journalists all wrong? Or it will be the Forbes list?
misha
From wiki:
"His fortune is estimated to be in the region of $14 billion. [1] If he were listed on Forbes' list of The World's Richest People, he would rank 23rd, but Forbes does not list him because it is impossible to determine what belongs to him and what belongs to his government. On 4th December 2006 his Dubai International Capital (DIC) Investment Group has engaged in takeover negotiations for Liverpool Football Club in a deal rumoured to be worth £479m.

His wealth is said to be more than the $14billion that is listed, the $14 billion is "family money", he has a personal wealth of $13.8 billion which would take his net worth up to $27.8 billion(£14 billion) which would put him 5th in the worlds rich list"
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 05:35 PM)
From wiki:
"His fortune is estimated to be in the region of $14 billion. [1] If he were listed on Forbes' list of The World's Richest People, he would rank 23rd, but Forbes does not list him because it is impossible to determine what belongs to him and what belongs to his government. On 4th December 2006 his Dubai International Capital (DIC) Investment Group has engaged in takeover negotiations for Liverpool Football Club in a deal rumoured to be worth £479m.

His wealth is said to be more than the $14billion that is listed, the $14 billion is "family money", he has a personal wealth of $13.8 billion which would take his net worth up to $27.8 billion(£14 billion) which would put him 5th in the worlds rich list"

That's what I am talking about. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the search, mishale.
agenth
if this list is right... where is bill gates? xD

and silvio?
misha
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 6 2006, 08:11 PM)
if this list is right... where is bill gates? xD

and silvio?

1 William Gates III United States 50.0 ($bil)
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 6 2006, 06:11 PM)
and silvio?

#37 Silvio Berlusconi 11.0b $

Uncle Bill is the #1.
BoomAM
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 07:14 PM)
1 William Gates III United States 50.0 ($bil)

QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 6 2006, 07:17 PM)
Uncle Bill is the #1.

Not exactely guys/gals.
The guy who owns Oracle is the richest US citizen i belive.
misha
QUOTE (BoomAM @ Dec 6 2006, 10:30 PM)
Not exactely guys/gals.
The guy who owns Oracle is the richest US citizen i belive.

Larry Ellison is worth $19.6 billion
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif misha does all their taxes...he should know...
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 7 2006, 09:07 AM)
laugh.gif misha does all their taxes...he should know...

Yes I'm cool.gif
han2503
So Man Utd are now 9 points ahead of Chelsea.

Man I hope the gooners win tomorrow
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 9 2006, 07:00 PM)
So Man Utd are now 9 points ahead of Chelsea.

Chelsea played 2 games less
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 9 2006, 05:02 PM)
Chelsea played 2 games less

Yeah I know, but they have tough games ahead, 1 against Arsenal the other against new castle. If they lose any points in those they will start to drift away from Man U (which is something I want to happen wink.gif )

That's why Mourinho was complaining about having to reschedule the match against New Castle. Because he didn't want them to have a nine point advantage over Chelsea, even if they have 2 games in hand over Man U
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 9 2006, 05:14 PM)
Yeah I know, but they have tough games ahead, 1 against Arsenal the other against new castle. If they lose any points in those they will start to drift away from Man U (which is something I want to happen  wink.gif  )

That's why Mourinho was complaining about having to reschedule the match against New Castle. Because he didn't want them to have a nine point advantage over Chelsea, even if they have 2 games in hand over Man U

That doesn't mean anything. Chelsea will win both matches. I doubt Arsenal can do something in the Bridge. Same for Newcastle.
-
Anybody watched Liverpool today? Great match. Benitez team playing good and attackin' football, simply crushed Fulham with a 4-0.

The Dubai crew was in Anfield to watch the match. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 9 2006, 07:14 PM)
Yeah I know, but they have tough games ahead, 1 against Arsenal the other against new castle. If they lose any points in those they will start to drift away from Man U (which is something I want to happen  wink.gif  )

Don't forget that in second round Man Un will be playing away at Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea. Plus Man doesn't have squad as deep as Chelsea have and this will be important later on
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 9 2006, 05:22 PM)
Don't forget that in second round Man Un will be playing away at Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea. Plus Man doesn't have squad as deep as Chelsea have and this will be important later on

Of course.

ManUtd fans are too excited when they all know that Chelsea will win it again. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 9 2006, 07:22 PM)
Anybody watched Liverpool today? Great match. Benitez team playing good and attackin' football, simply crushed Fulham with a 4-0.

Yeah. Good game.
misha
Chelsea - Arsenal 1:1

Arsenal was so lucky. Chelsea hit something like 4 posts.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 06:03 PM)
Chelsea - Arsenal 1:1

Arsenal was so lucky. Chelsea hit something like 4 posts.

And what about the Essien goal? Goal of the month. Super-shot.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 10 2006, 08:07 PM)
And what about the Essien goal? Goal of the month. Super-shot.

Yeah. I couldn't believe when it got in.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 06:15 PM)
Yeah. I couldn't believe when it got in.

Did you saw Mourinho celebrating the goal? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 10 2006, 08:17 PM)
Did you saw Mourinho celebrating the goal?  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Yeah. Priceless. I like his enthusiasm. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Also Wenger was furious when Hleb missed a good chance biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 06:28 PM)
Yeah. Priceless. I like his enthusiasm. biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Also Wenger was furious when Hleb missed a good chance biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyq_pHtK384

Mourinho show at the 50 seconds... absolutely brilliant! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 10 2006, 08:30 PM)

Mourinho show at the 50 seconds... absolutely brilliant!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I would love if he will be our coach some day king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 10 2006, 06:17 PM)
Did you saw Mourinho celebrating the goal?  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 10 2006, 06:30 PM)

Mourinho show at the 50 seconds... absolutely brilliant!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif 

Well it was great but the one against Barca takes the cake

The gooners where lucky (Thank god) I think Some Chelsea players might be hanging around the Milan players lately, they have contracted the 'post hitteritis desease. They hit it something like 3 or 4 times??

But their goal was also somewhat lucky if you might call it that, Hleb was blatantly fouled by A.Cole at the start of that Chelsea move, but WHAT A GOAL from Essien ohmy.gif ohmy.gif .
han2503
Chelsea did merit the win in the end, but guess what? They played their best football when ES was taken off.

Mourinho should stop listening to Abramovic and stick to his tactics and game plan. Chelsea seem to be playingh like they are with 10 men when they play with Sheva. And also they don't play the diamond formation well. They should stick with the wingers. Robben was great when he came on
misha
Ashley Cole was so eager to win this game biggrin.gif
agenth
wow this goal was... wow!
no words
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 08:43 PM)
Chelsea did merit the win in the end, but guess what? They played their best football when ES was taken off.

Mourinho should stop listening to Abramovic and stick to his tactics and game plan. Chelsea seem to be playingh like they are with 10 men when they play with Sheva. And also they don't play the diamond formation well. They should stick with the wingers. Robben was great when he came on

Of course if you put in (25 min till the end) two fresh attacking players + put attacking Essien as RD + the pressure of final minutes to win you will get a change. It could have work if it were the other way around.

Drogba was playing bad also. And SWP was sh1t.
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 06:54 PM)
Of course if you put in (25 min till the end) two fresh attacking players + put attacking Essien as RD + the pressure of final minutes  to win you will get a change. It could have work if it were the other way around.

Drogba was playing bad also. And SWP was sh1t.

Agreed but you can't deny that ES was 'sh!t' Also, accept for one timid shot on goal all he did was misplac passes.

Somthing that the 'Milan Sheva'# Never used to do.

It's useless trying to defend his performances when heplays that bad.

And we all know that he is still playing because of Abramovic. If the situation was different Jose wouyld have benched his @ss 2 months ago
dst
Beautiful goal by Essien... though it was absolutely untechnical!! It could have ended up in my house's roof for all I know... not even in school did we hit the ball so blindly with the rear part of the shoe! rolleyes.gif

... smile.gif
agenth
what are you talking about?
roman definitely NOT interferes on jose's plans
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 09:04 PM)

No of course he doesn't... just like Berlusconi doesn't interfere with Carlo's... rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 08:59 PM)
Agreed but you can't deny that ES was 'sh!t' Also, accept for one timid shot on goal all he did was misplac passes.

Somthing that the 'Milan Sheva'# Never used to do.

It's useless trying to defend his performances when heplays that bad.

And we all know that he is still playing because of Abramovic. If the situation was different Jose would have benched his @ss 2 months ago

I'm not denying it. He was bad but Drogba wasn't much better.

He is playing cuz Jose knows that sooner or later Sheva will adjust. You cannot adjust without playing
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:06 PM)

What's the reason comparing them?? This is the same to me as saying "He was bad but Gila hit the post" ... rolleyes.gif

Whether he will adjust or not time can only tell. Tonight he was bad, period!
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 07:04 PM)

Sure continue believeing that rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 07:06 PM)
No of course he doesn't... just like Berlusconi doesn't interfere with Carlo's...  rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 07:06 PM)

He is playing cuz Jose knows that sooner or later Sheva will adjust. You cannot adjust without playing

Yeah Drogba was bad but not as much as Sheva, He was losing balls, and wasn't EVEN getting in good positions, let alone score.

Just saying that he is playing because they want him to adjust is BS imo. I was watching Chelsea TV today and they where talking about this with journalists, and the Chelsea TV reporter asked them why they are so hard on him. And this sports writer said this "He's had time to adjust he's a world class player and if it wasn't for his relationship with Abramovic Jose would have benched him a long time ago. Robben had a bad half hour against United and he is benched immediately, Sheva is having bad game after bad game and he still get's the starting berth." Then this journalist went on and said something about him being friends with Roman "I remember this episode when Chelsea and Milan had arranged a friendly and Abramovic and Sheva where in deep conversation, to the point where Carlo Ancellotti had t yell at him 'Andiamo Sheva, Andiamo' to return back to training" I think this is proof enough that it's not just me and some others who feel this way about Sheva getting the special treatment but eveb journalists who continue to call Mourinho out on this. And despite what Mourinho says we all know that if the situation was different and Sheva wasn't as close as he is to Abramovic he wouldn't have got as much chances as he's had. End of.
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 09:18 PM)
Just saying that he is playing because they want him to adjust is BS imo. I was watching Chelsea TV today and they where talking about this with journalists, and the Chelsea TV reporter asked them why they are so hard on him. And this sports writer said this "He's had time to adjust he's a world class player and if it wasn't for his relationship with Abramovic Jose would have benched him a long time ago. Robben had a bad half hour against United and he is benched immediately, Sheva is having bad game after bad game and he still get's the starting berth." Then this journalist went on and said something about him being friends with Roman "I remember this episode when Chelsea and Milan had arranged a friendly and Abramovic and Sheva where in deep conversation, to the point where Carlo Ancellotti had t yell at him 'Andiamo Sheva, Andiamo' to return back to training" I think this is proof enough that it's not just me  and some others who feel this way about Sheva getting the special treatment but eveb journalists who continue to call Mourinho out on this. And despite what Mourinho says we all know that if the situation was different and Sheva wasn't as close as he is to Abramovic he wouldn't have got as much chances as he's had. End of.

I'm sorry but I think it's BS.
It's easy to say that it's because their relationship. What would you expect from a journalist? It's a juicy story. There is numerous examples of a very good players, world class players that's took for them some time to adjust. And guess what they played cuz there wasn't quastion about their ability just like there isn't about his. Why Wenger hasn't benched Henry when he was bad at the begining? because he knew that he need some time to adjust and you cannot adjust from the bench rolleyes.gif or could you? Just because it's happens to be that Sheva has good relationship with Abromovic it's convenient to use that every time against him. If you think that somebody can say to Jose what to do then you are wrong.
agenth
roman isnb't interfering in jose's plans!
silvio IS intefering in carlo's plans!

that's the difference.
while roman a while back didn't have any clue of FB, silvio apparantely has.
and I know many who agree with me
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:38 PM)
Why Wenger hasn't benched Henry when he was bad at the begining?

because Henry was 22 when he joined the Gooners and unlike Sheva far from a world calss striker!! I think there is quite a difference between the two... rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 09:44 PM)

and I know many who don't.
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 08:59 PM)
and I know many who don't.

you know somebody who works at chelsea?
I do...

It was part of the agreement, that jose would only come if HE HAS ALL THE DECISIONS TO MAKE REGARDING FOOTBALL
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 07:38 PM)
I'm sorry but I think it's BS.
It's easy to say that it's because their relationship. What would you expect from a journalist? It's a juicy story. There is numerous examples of a very good players, world class players that's took for them some time to adjust. And guess what they played cuz there wasn't quastion about their ability just like there isn't about his. Why Wenger hasn't benched Henry when he was bad at the begining? because he knew that he need some time to adjust and you cannot adjust from the bench rolleyes.gif or could you? Just because it's happens to be that Sheva has good relationship with Abromovic it's convenient to use that every time against him. If you think that somebody can say to Jose what to do then you are wrong.

Adjusting time or not, if that was someone else, high class player or not Jose would have benched him. Do you doubt Robben's ability? Does he deserve to be shown the bench because of a bad 30 minutes against Man U? Especially when he was coming on as a sub!

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 07:44 PM)
roman isnb't interfering in jose's plans!
silvio IS intefering in carlo's plans!

that's the difference.
while roman a while back didn't have any clue of FB, silvio apparantely has.

Of course he does interfere. If Jose doens't do what he wants him to then I'm sure Abramovic wouldn't have any problem sacking him.
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 09:02 PM)
Of course he does interfere. If Jose doens't do what he wants him to then I'm sure Abramovic wouldn't have any problem sacking him.

O.o what do you mean.
Roman snagged a whiz to Chelsea, and as long as everythings alright he won't interfere.
And the agreement....
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 07:59 PM)
because Henry was 22 when he joined the Gooners and unlike Sheva far from a world calss striker!! I think there is quite a difference between the two... rolleyes.gif

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why the hell people keep comparing the 2 situations. Henry went to Arsenal as a failed MEDFIELDER from Juve. Sheva went to Chelsea as an established WORLD CLASS striker, with experiance, in probably the most defensive league there is. Two COMPLETELY different situations!!!

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 08:07 PM)
O.o what do you mean.
Roman snagged a whiz to Chelsea, and as long as everythings alright he won't interfere.
And the agreement....

Roman might not interfere in anything else but he does interfere in the Sheva situation!!! You don't have to 'know people from the inside' or anything else to know this. If you know how to add 1 + 1 then you would figure the situation out easily.

I wouldn't imagine Jose jeopradising a result in an important match just so a player could 'adapt' no matter how much money and how good he is. Chelsea CLEARLY play better when he isn't playing, Jose is probably one of the best managers there is right now, if I myself and a couple of other millions of people see this, then I can't see why he wouldn't see it.

There IS pressure from Roman to play him, no matter what anyone from the Chelsea camp says.
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 09:28 PM)
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why the hell people keep comparing the 2 situations. Henry went to Arsenal as a failed MEDFIELDER from Juve. Sheva went to Chelsea as an established WORLD CLASS striker, with experiance, in probably the most defensive league there is. Two COMPLETELY different situations!!!
Roman might not interfere in anything else but he does interfere in the Sheva situation!!! You don't have to 'know people from the inside' or anything else to know this. If you know how to add 1 + 1 then you would figure the situation out easily.

I wouldn't imagine Jose jeopradising a result in an important match just so a player could 'adapt' no matter how much money and how good he is. Chelsea CLEARLY play better when he isn't playing, Jose is probably one of the best managers there is right now, if I myself and a couple of other millions of people see this, then I can't see why he wouldn't see it.

There IS pressure from Roman to play him, no matter what anyone from the Chelsea camp says.

NOPE!
Jose does everything regarding football.
a l a"I do the football, you do the business!"
and quote: "I know nothing about business, and Roman does know nothing about football"

Maybe Sheva's Roman's darling, but that doesn't mean that jose plays him just to please roman. As we know, roman knew nothing about FB, years back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.