Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 09:39 PM)
To be honest, I hate french people. rolleyes.gif

And what has Arsenal got to do with French people!? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 6 2007, 07:53 PM)
And what has Arsenal got to do with French people!?  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

As long as they're in 4th place... I'm happy. FA Cup is for Chelsea this year. cool.gif

FA Cup, EPL and the CL. They're gonna win them all.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 10:00 PM)
As long as they're in 4th place... I'm happy. FA Cup is for Chelsea this year. cool.gif

Oh and you seem to support Portuguese coaches too... cool.gif

But not 4th place I don't want L!^#%**l ahead of them!!

Lyon for the CL!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 6 2007, 08:04 PM)
Oh and you seem to support Portuguese coaches too...  cool.gif

Nop. But for me it's the same... Chelsea or ManUtd. (The thing is that Chelski have a better team and coach, so I think they'll win) If I chose the PL winner I'd say West Ham. Liverpool, I just respect them as the biggest team in UK.
han2503
About Sheva and his stunning performance, Chelsea played almost the entire second half against a team with 10 men and an outfield player playing as their keeper.

At one point Sheva went through 1 on 1 against the outfield player and didn't even manage to score then rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 11:00 PM)

U reading this han
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 7 2007, 06:08 AM)
U reading this han

Doesn't matter Porto has a soft spot for Chelsea. They might win the EPL, but I don't think they will win the CL.

But if they continue to play like they have been playing l;ately I have no doubt that Man U will continue to stretch the gap on Chelsea.

Chelsea have lost that certain quality that made them good last seaosn and this comes from the fact they over did it in the transfer market (Sheva and Ballack) both are passengers when they play and Chelsea look likt they are a man down.

I had a feeling this would happen to them infact I mentioned it in a post during the summer, the same thing that happened to Real Madrid would happen to them if they continue in this path and surprise surprise that is what's happening.

For example selling Gallas was a big mistake, Carvalho is an ok defender, but look at him without Terry next to him, he look like an ametour.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 7 2007, 01:28 PM)
Doesn't matter Porto has a soft spot for Chelsea. They might win the EPL, but I don't think they will win the CL.

But if they continue to play like they have been playing l;ately I have no doubt that Man U will continue to stretch the gap on Chelsea.

Chelsea have lost that certain quality that made them good last seaosn and this comes from the fact they over did it in the transfer market (Sheva and Ballack) both are passengers when they play and Chelsea look likt they are a man down.

I had a feeling this would happen to them infact I mentioned it in a post during the summer, the same thing that happened to Real Madrid would happen to them if they continue in this path and surprise surprise that is what's happening.

For example selling Gallas was a big mistake, Carvalho is an ok defender, but look at him without Terry next to him, he look like an ametour.

True king.gif

Mourinho doesnt have a certain formation to follow, in order to accomidate his talents, nor does he have the ability to get the most out of his talented players. It seems as though .. Exactly what u said tongue.gif

p.s. But we'll kick ur butts in the end devil.gif tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 7 2007, 12:06 PM)
True king.gif

Mourinho doesnt have a certain formation to follow, in order to accomidate his talents, nor does he have the ability to get the most out of his talented players. It seems as though .. Exactly what u said tongue.gif

p.s. But we'll kick ur butts in the end devil.gif  tongue.gif

You wish. mad.gif mad.gif

About Mourinho. Well he doesn't have that much talent to utilise. (what I mean is he doesn't have a Pirlo or a Kaka on his team)

The diamond they use never really works unless they are playing against a sh!tty team and even then they are grinding out the results. Both Man. u and arsenal where killing them when they where playing the diamond.

I am a biliever that if Chelsea had stayed with the same team they had last season and gotten 1 creative midfielder and another striker (not Sheva though) they would have been much stronger
dst
@han... IMO it's the mentality that has changed... Chelski are able to win the Premiership easily with the squad they've got. They just care less then they used to. At the moment, they care six points less than the Red Devils!

They want the CL desperately. Sheva and Ballack are CL signings... and in the end they're probably going to win it!
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 7 2007, 01:29 PM)
@han... IMO it's the mentality that has changed... Chelski are able to win the Premiership easily with the squad they've got. They just care less then they used to. At the moment, they care six points less than the Red Devils!

They want the CL desperately. Sheva and Ballack are CL signings... and in the end they're probably going to win it!

I just can't see them winniong the CL this season.

Yes Sheva and Ballack where signings in an attempt to push even harder for the CL, but considering how they turned out, I can't see them being of any help.

Money does not buy you anything in the end look at Real in the gollactico era. Chelsea's problems have come from trying to implement a system they don't have the players for.

In the end I think they will win the premiership because Man U will just tire out, but not the CL.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 7 2007, 03:39 PM)
In the end I think they will win the premiership because Man U will just tire out, but not the CL.

I think Sheva's and Ballack's experience will show up in CL in the end!! But we'll see...
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 7 2007, 05:16 PM)
I think Sheva's and Ballack's experience will show up in CL in the end!! But we'll see...

It's hard to see how they will show up when one of them can't even score a 1 on 1 against a non keeper of the Coca Cola league rolleyes.gif

But as you said, we'll see...
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 7 2007, 12:55 PM)
It's hard to see how they will show up when one of them can't even score a 1 on 1 against a non keeper of the Coca Cola league  rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif
Look what that idiot did to himself... And to think he was the most feared striker in the whole World when he was here... rolleyes.gif
dst
I think you're harsh guys... he won a penalty!! Oh wait, I recall in Milan he also used to take them!! But now Lampard (...) won't let him to... poor lad!! rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
dst
Ha-ha!! laugh.gif

Goalfest at Anfield!! Liverboob eats it again as Arsenal thrashed them 6-3!! (9 goals in 2 games...) It was just so enjoyable to watch!! biggrin.gif

4 goals by "The Beast"... rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 9 2007, 10:42 PM)
4 goals by "The Beast"...  rolleyes.gif

I'd say 6 goals by Dudek. rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
yes Baptista wow ohmy.gif .. really happy for him and good to see him fit again!!
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 10 2007, 02:43 AM)
I'd say 6 goals by Dudek.  rolleyes.gif

try 3 goals by Dudek... and then blame Liverpool's defence cause it was absolute zero!!
arivanjj
oh by the way who was that kid in the no. 30 shirt for Arsenal.? he was on fire..
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 10 2007, 02:57 AM)
oh by the way who was that kid in the no. 30 shirt for Arsenal.? he was on fire..

that must be Jeremie Aliadiere... but he didn't impress me that much!! The ones I liked are Djourou (well he's an oldie by now...), Traore (he could have done better but he knows when to go up and he sure got speed!!) and Song (good performance although a bit shaky at the beginning).

Denilson let me down though and Walcott was more impressive in his previous games...
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 10 2007, 12:13 PM)
that must be Jeremie Aliadiere... but he didn't impress me that much!! The ones I liked are Djourou (well he's an oldie by now...), Traore (he could have done better but he knows when to go up and he sure got speed!!) and Song (good performance although a bit shaky at the beginning).

Denilson let me down though and Walcott was more impressive in his previous games...

well i don't know how he went through out the game but i saw the goals and i think he assisted 3 of them smile.gif
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 10 2007, 03:15 AM)
well i don't know how he went through out the game but i saw the goals and i think he assisted 3 of them smile.gif

I don't blame you... but stats (in fact he scored the first and assisted 2) are not always true... not that he's not good, but... I don't know it's just might be me but I wouldn't jump on making praises considering Liverpool's entirely lame defensive performance.
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 10 2007, 12:48 AM)
try 3 goals by Dudek... and then blame Liverpool's defence cause it was absolute zero!!

Hyppia is a zero. Too old, can't run, not the same as before. And the other one was a youngster.
han2503
btw I know this is coming a bit late but:

Chelsea -> BWAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 11 2007, 08:05 PM)
btw I know this is coming a bit late but:

Chelsea ->  BWAHAHAHAHA  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Hmmm What so funny ,, Man Scum rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 11 2007, 05:38 PM)
Hmmm What so funny ,, Man Scum rolleyes.gif

We didn’t draw with Wycombe laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2007, 08:52 AM)
We didn’t draw with Wycombe  laugh.gif

True. You LOST to Southend. laugh.gif wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 12 2007, 02:11 PM)
True. You LOST to Southend.  laugh.gif  wink.gif

mad.gif mad.gif

tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:52 AM)
We didn’t draw with Wycombe  laugh.gif
tongue.gif

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 7 2007, 04:39 PM)
I just can't see them winniong the CL this season.

Yes Sheva and Ballack where signings in an attempt to push even harder for the CL, but considering how they turned out, I can't see them being of any help.

Money does not buy you anything in the end look at Real in the gollactico era. Chelsea's problems have come from trying to implement a system they don't have the players for.

biggrin.gif Thank you tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 12 2007, 04:15 PM)
biggrin.gif Thank you tongue.gif

You're welcome biggrin.gif

But fact is, Chelsea have the bigger squad and when Man .u tire out and begin to stumble that is when Chelsea will start closing the gap.

But I don't think they will win the CL, I just don't see it happening
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2007, 08:25 PM)
You're welcome  biggrin.gif

But fact is, Chelsea have the bigger squad and when Man .u tire out and begin to stumble that is when Chelsea will start closing the gap.

But I don't think they will win the CL, I just don't see it happening

Now seriouslly I'm blushing, thank you again biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Who ever said this yrs CL is gonna be Chelseas' ?! It's mine !!! My precious huh.gif .. (Smegal) .. laugh.gif

It's coming to the San Siro devil.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 12 2007, 05:42 PM)
Now seriouslly I'm blushing, thank you again biggrin.gif  laugh.gif

Who ever said this yrs CL is gonna be Chelseas' ?! It's mine !!! My precious  huh.gif .. (Smegal) .. laugh.gif

It's coming to the San Siro devil.gif  devilsmiley.gif  devilsmiley.gif

Lot's of people thing that it's a given this year for Chelsea. Even Chelsea players themselves I think have it in their head that they are going to win it.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2007, 08:44 PM)
Lot's of people thing that it's a given this year for Chelsea. Even Chelsea players themselves I think have it in their head that they are going to win it.

Well .. I'm very convinced it wont be Chelsea that will get it devil.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 12 2007, 06:12 PM)
Well .. I'm very convinced it wont be Chelsea that will get it devil.gif

I personally have a feeling that it's our year. But shh don't talk about it too much, I don't want to jinx us or anything
milanistar
What a shame, the 17 yo striker B.Sahar is on the bench and the 30 yo ES is doing his homework freak.gif
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 13 2007, 04:36 PM)
What a shame, the 17 yo striker B.Sahar is on the bench and the 30 yo ES is doing his homework freak.gif

Yep. And Sahar played some mins.

Chelsea 4-0 Wiggie
Manchester U. 3-1 Villa
Watford 0-3 Liverpool
dst
Peteeeeeeerr Crouuuuuch!!! biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 13 2007, 06:08 PM)
Peteeeeeeerr Crouuuuuch!!!  biggrin.gif

...is a great striker! tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
10 man Arsenal beat Blackburn away 2-0. Nice second goal from Henry. Fabregas MOM I think, but Hleb totally rocks. king.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 07:23 PM)
10 man Arsenal beat Blackburn away 2-0. Nice second goal from Henry. Fabregas MOM I think, but Hleb totally rocks. king.gif

Frenchies are having luck on the last matches. Today they made 2 attempts to the goal. They scored both.

Against Liverpool (3-6), they shot no more than 8 times, and scored 6. Unbelievable...
Jack Sparrow
Frenchies are having luck on the last matches

Hey hey hey...don't be dissin maah boyz...we will kick ur Iberian butt into second division. tongue.gif

If I remember correctly you didn't feel it necessary to have luck as a yardstick when our team was having that torrid love affair with the goal posts.

In fact lot of people here made like Master Yoda and said stuff like 'Either score or do not, there is no try!'

C'mon...ur just sore coz Chelsea's 4-0 win had one goal that was to their credit. The other three was Wigan giving em a belated X-Mas present.
agenth
I saw the Manutd game haha fantastic.
Park wub.gif
Jack Sparrow
I know you are both Koreans and all, and don't get me wrong here, I'm not faulting your taste but...

I saw the Manutd game haha terrible
Park puke.gif
agenth
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 09:20 PM)
I know you are both Koreans and all, and don't get me wrong here, I'm faulting your taste but...

I saw the Manutd game haha terrible
Park puke.gif

It's my patriotism, and what do you mean with my taste? you mean skills or what? LOL
I think he had a great game! Maybe MOTM along with Carrick...
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif Any time Man U play there is only one MOTM...there is only one Ronaldo.

Sad thing to see Man U reduced to this. But yeah good win for them. I just support them coz of Larsson and I don't want Chelsea to win the premiership. And Cris Ron. I definitely like him way better than Rooney.
agenth
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 09:37 PM)
laugh.gif Any time Man U play there is only one MOTM...there is only one Ronaldo.

Sad thing to see Man U reduced to this. But yeah good win for them. I just support them coz of Larsson and I don't want Chelsea to win the premiership. And Cris Ron. I definitely like him way better than Rooney.

oh I agree Ronaldo has been great the last 5 matches at least, but still my vote is for carrick, and also park =)

so what did you mean with your question? lol tongue.gif huh.gif

chelsea will not win the EPL!!! devilsmiley.gif
I have a magic charm for it tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
I asked you a question?? Which one??

It wasn't that great a match to be honest. I think the West Ham-Fulham match was way more captivating.
agenth
there was no question
I know you are both Koreans and all, and don't get me wrong here, I'm not faulting your taste but...

do you mean the skills or the looks? LOL

anyway,
devilsmiley.gif
Jack Sparrow
I don't like his looks to be honest. I think that other guy who screwed Italy in the WC 2002 looks waaayyy better. I forget his name. Hwan or something.

The Korean who has impressed me is Seol. Great talent, I'm inclined to think he'll be moving soon. He would be good for Newcastle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.