Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 01:20 PM)
I think Moratti wouldn't allow that. He'll do it first.  rolleyes.gif

Well I think Inter winning at the moment is some sort of gift. If Mancini manages to not screw up and Inter win the scudetto, something that they should easily do this season, then Mancio will definately stay. devil.gif

And I think Mourinho would prefer Milan, I think he has said a couple of times of what he thinks of Milan and it's clear who he would prefer.

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 02:27 PM)
SHhhhh !!! No what r u doing !!!!
*jose, he was joking, stay in ENgland*

The hell r u doing han  realmad.gif  realmad.gif
..... Maybe Guss Hiddnik tongue.gif

Nah Guus Hiddink is just starting his Russian NT job and I would prefer Mourinho to him, or Rijkaard.

But anyway anyone of those 3 would be good, just no Lippi or Van Basten Please
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 27 2006, 02:47 PM)
And I think Mourinho would prefer Milan, I think he has said a couple of times of what he thinks of Milan and it's clear who he would prefer.

Mourinho admires Milan. If there's 1 club that he respects is Milan. As you said, José said it many times.

And sometime ago I heard an interview where he talked/make fun of Inter:
Q: "When you joined Chelsea, there were some other clubs trying to get you?"
A: "Yes."
Q: "Italians?"
A: "One."
Q "Can you say the name...?"
A: "No... I can't. But I can say that club that is always changing the coach. [laughing]"

rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 02:53 PM)
Mourinho admires Milan. If there's 1 club that he respects is Milan. As you said, José said it many times.

And sometime ago I heard an interview where he talked/make fun of Inter:
rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Yep and he also threw another one at them in the beginning of the season about them not winning anything for a long time and the fact that they shouldn't have gotten the scudetto and neither should they be wearing the badge on their shirt.

It was about the seeding for the CL draws
Rossoneri7
Jose, the day after the final at IStanbul, said that the best team lost. I mean he was a coach for an ENglish team, he should have sided with Rafa .. Instead he praised Milan.

In anycase, I don't like his attitude .. He talks too much.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 02:59 PM)
Jose, the day after the final at IStanbul, said that the best team lost. I mean he was a coach for an ENglish team, he should have sided with Rafa .. Instead he praised Milan.

In anycase, I don't like his attitude .. He talks too much.

Well he was right wasn't he??

And would you imagine for example Carlo saying that Inter should have won if it was them that lost a final? He probably wouldn't say anything but he would definately not side with Inter

And sure sometimes he makes one too many comments, and that is something I used to dislike in him, but I learned to like it, it's part of the Jose charm wink.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:05 PM)
Well he was right wasn't he??

And would you imagine for example Carlo saying that Inter should have won if it was them that lost a final? He probably wouldn't say anything but he would definately not side with Inter

And sure sometimes he makes one too many comments, and that is something I used to dislike in him, but I learned to like it, it's part of the Jose charm  wink.gif

Well, I hope he leaves his charm in London .. If Milan were to bring him in wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 03:16 PM)
Well, I hope he leaves his charm in London .. If Milan were to bring him in wink.gif

Come on!!! It's the most entertaining part of Mourinho wink.gif cool.gif
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 27 2006, 03:05 PM)
And sure sometimes he makes one too many comments, and that is something I used to dislike in him, but I learned to like it, it's part of the Jose charm  wink.gif

José is that type of person that... or you really like or you hate.

Did you know... for example, that when he was in Portugal, coaching FCPorto almost all the country hated him?
When he joined Chelsea, all that people decided to admire him.

About that he said "I know why they like me. Now, they [Benfica and Sporting Lisbon fans mostly] know they can win trophies too." [laughing]

This may makes you all laught... but it is the truth.

The day he leaves Chelsea he'll be one of the best coaches that was in the history of English football. And believe me, even ManUtd and Liverpool fans by that time will admire him.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:18 PM)
Come on!!! It's the most entertaining part of Mourinho  wink.gif  cool.gif

ACtually the most entertasining part of jose; winning consecutive league titles wink.gif Something we're missing
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 06:20 PM)

Did you know... for example, that when he was in Portugal, coaching FCPorto almost all the country hated him?

About that he said "I know why they like me. Now, they [Benfica and Sporting Lisbon fans mostly] know they can win trophies too." [laughing]

The day he leaves Chelsea he'll be one of the best coaches that was in the history of English football. And believe me, even ManUtd and Liverpool fans by that time will admire him.

I think he have more credability to talk about his credentials, as his past was in Portugal .. But to my knowledge, in England, Ferggi is the most successful .. He won the trebal with Man U, that Chelsea has yet to accomplish
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 03:20 PM)

I don't think he will stick around for long enough to become that, if he manages to win the CL with Chelsea this season then he will be out by summer or the one after that so he could win the continental cups. But after that h=year I'm sure he will be gone.

And probably won't cement his anme as much as managers like SAF. But will be close even if he was there for such a short time compared to SAF's stint at Man Utd.

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 03:20 PM)
ACtually the most entertasining part of jose; winning consecutive league titles wink.gif  Something we're missing

Well that to wink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 03:23 PM)
I think he have more credability to talk about his credentials, as his past was in Portugal .. But to my knowledge, in England, Ferggi is the most successful .. He won the trebal with Man U, that Chelsea has yet to accomplish

Fergie is in ManUtd for 20 years. This is the Mourinho's 3rd year in UK. rolleyes.gif

The problem of Mourinho is that he never coached a big club... or at least had sucess on a big club.
Porto and Chelsea are good teams. But never big clubs. I mean Milan, R.Madrid, Juventus, ManUtd, Liverpool, etc...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 06:33 PM)
Fergie is in ManUtd for 20 years. This is the Mourinho's 3rd year in UK.  rolleyes.gif

The problem of Mourinho is that he never coached a big club... or at least had sucess on a big club.
Porto and Chelsea are good teams. But never big clubs. I mean Milan, R.Madrid, Juventus, ManUtd, Liverpool, etc...

No he hasn't coached a BIG team .. Chelsea, I wouldn't count that a sucess .. Cuz with the players they have, hell even I can go through EPL blind folded.

Even if he wins the EPL and CL (he better stop dreaming cuz its coming to Milan devil.gif ) .. Well you can take a look at Rafa Benitez and say that he won the CL w/ Liverfool .. and ended every season winning something .. So, I would say they both have a loong way to go to match Fergiis achievments in England.

But no doubt what he did at Porto is something to be recognized.
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 03:52 PM)
No he hasn't coached a BIG team .. Chelsea, I wouldn't count that a sucess .. Cuz with the players they have, hell even I can go through EPL blind folded.

Even if he wins the EPL and CL (he better stop dreaming cuz its coming to Milan  devil.gif ) .. Well you can take a look at Rafa Benitez and say that he won the CL w/ Liverfool .. and ended every season winning something .. So, I would say they both have a loong way to go to match Fergiis achievments in England.

But no doubt what he did at Porto is something to be recognized.

That's what I am saying. It's a big difference between a big club and a big team.

Rafa won the UEFA with Valencia and the CL with Liverpool.
Mourinho won both with FC Porto playing the best football in Europe.

Fergie won it with ManUtd. rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 05:55 PM)

That's the only point where I disagree with you (on this matter... biggrin.gif )
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 27 2006, 06:55 PM)
That's what I am saying. It's a big difference between a big club and a big team.

Rafa won the UEFA with Valencia and the CL with Liverpool.

Fergie won it with ManUtd.  rolleyes.gif

Actually .. I don't quite regard Man U to be a big club, a big team yes; but that is because of something personal that many would disagree w/ me on.

Back to the subject, therefore I condsider Mourinho, Benitez, and Ferguson to be of the same calibure. They coached BIG teams, but none coached a BIG club cool.gif

But Ferguson stands out, in the fact that he has accumilated more success than the other two in the span of at least 10 years rolleyes.gif

Dont get me wrong, I think Mourinho and Benitez are excellent coachs, but havent been tested w/ a big club .. So that is why I don't think he is ready for a club like Milan .. Even though they each won the CL once.

No he hasn't coached a BIG team .. Chelsea

Typo, ment big club rolleyes.gif Makes a difference doesnt it tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:22 PM)
But Ferguson stands out...

How!? He just won the CL once... and he was lucky to do so...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 27 2006, 07:26 PM)
How!? He just won the CL once... and he was lucky to do so...

Well, they all won it once .. Him, Mourinho and Benitez ...

Fergason stands out in the fact that, in the span of 10 yrs, he has accumilated more success than Mourinho and Benitez.
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:30 PM)
Well, they all won it once .. Him, Mourinho and Benitez ...

Fergason stands out in the fact that, in the span of 10 yrs, he has accumilated more success than Mourinho and Benitez.

10 years!? Those two haven't been around for that long... this just doesn't make sense. I don't think we can compare them to the old guy right now. But what I meant was that I don't regard Ferguson that high... just look at his opponents in the league all these past years and you can figure out that he didn't do anything that BIG... and that's precisely represented by his European trophies...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 27 2006, 07:34 PM)
10 years!? Those two haven't been around for that long... this just doesn't make sense. I don't think we can compare them to the old guy right now. But what I meant was that I don't regard Ferguson that high... just look at his opponents in the league all these past years and you can figure out that he didn't do anything that BIG... and that's precisely represented by his European trophies...

I was refering to his experience 10 yrs ? 20 yrs ? I mean this guy seriouslly has experience and a glorious managerial career ..
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 27 2006, 11:10 PM)
I was refering to his experience 10 yrs ? 20 yrs ? I mean this guy seriouslly has experience and a glorious managerial career ..

domestically...
Portman
ManUtd 3-2 Reading (Cristano = 2 goals + 1 assist)
Chelsea 2-2 Fulham (No CB's besides Carvalho...)
Tottenham 0-1 Liverpool (Garcia solved the prob)

With this, Chelsea is 6 points behind Cristano... ups, ManUtd. wink.gif
Rossoneri7
Ohhh poor Mourinho ... Sheva has me all heart broken ..

@han .. .... tongue.gif
Portman
Sheffield United 1-0 Arsenal. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 26 2006, 05:06 PM)
HAHAHA!!!!

Chelsea drew Man.Utd won 3-1

C.Ronaldo, came on, made all the difference. What a player!!  king.gif

^^^^^
What I said last week

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 30 2006, 06:50 PM)
Ohhh poor Mourinho ... Sheva has me all heart broken ..

@han .. .... tongue.gif

Haha, told you, eat my dust Chelscum
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 30 2006, 07:13 PM)
Sheffield United 1-0 Arsenal.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

The day just keeps getting better devil.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 30 2006, 10:13 PM)

What !! Noooo. I wanted Arsenal to profit .. Could have been an even an interesting season if they get close to Chelsea
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 30 2006, 09:13 PM)

Oh... the Gooners... unsure.gif mad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 30 2006, 07:22 PM)
Oh... the Gooners...  unsure.gif  mad.gif

They are probably one of the most toothless teams that I have seen this season in front of goal.

Well that's the gooners for you. Them and their stupud all passing game, sure they play the best football in the premiership but look where that's taken them rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Did anyone watch the Sheffield-Arsenal match? Damn, I watched the second half, and you see, Sheffield had only one keeper at disposal, and no one on the bench. The funny part is that their keeper got injured around the 60th minute of the match, and since they didn't have any other keeper, a defender took his place. You should have seen it, it was friggin' funny. Arsenal had 30 minutes in their disposal and couldn't manage to score without a proper goalie in Sheffield's goal. laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 30 2006, 11:32 PM)
Arsenal had 30 minutes in their disposal and couldn't manage to score without a proper goalie in Sheffield's goal. laugh.gif

They didn't even shoot... rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 31 2006, 10:32 AM)
Did anyone watch the Sheffield-Arsenal match? Damn, I watched the second half, and you see, Sheffield had only one keeper at disposal, and no one on the bench. The funny part is that their keeper got injured around the 60th minute of the match, and since they didn't have any other keeper, a defender took his place. You should have seen it, it was friggin' funny. Arsenal had 30 minutes in their disposal and couldn't manage to score without a proper goalie in Sheffield's goal. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif damn.. well it's arsenal one match they score 5 goals and another they lose to some sh!t team.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 30 2006, 11:32 PM)

HAHA!!

I didn't watch it cause I was busy flipping between the Man U and Chlesea matches I'll watch the rerun tomorrow
han2503
Reading beat west Ham 6-0 ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hollllllyyyyyy Sh!t....bye bye Curbishley.

Home or away??

And to think Keira supports West Ham cry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 1 2007, 05:18 PM)
Hollllllyyyyyy Sh!t....bye bye Curbishley.

Home or away??
And to think Keira supports West Ham :cry

Reading where home
Portman
Newcastle 2-2 Man United

Someone saw the United's 2nd goal? 4(!!!) men marking Ronaldo... letting Scholes alone and free to shot and to score a great goal.

The first from Newcastle was the goal of the month.

-

If Chelsea wins tomorrow, they'll be 4 points behind Manchester.
Rossoneri7
@ han hahahahaha !!!!
Were comin to eat ya ... ph34r.gif

4 points difference by tomorrow biggrin.gif
Portman
Crouch goal today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4C5OuO2lU ohmy.gif

This was on Liverpool 3-0 Bolton.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 1 2007, 03:34 PM)
Crouch goal today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4C5OuO2lU  ohmy.gif

This was on Liverpool 3-0 Bolton.

Damn it... dry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 1 2007, 08:42 PM)
@ han hahahahaha !!!!
Were comin to eat ya ... ph34r.gif

4 points difference by tomorrow biggrin.gif

Chelsea's idiotic defence will screw up again tomoroow, and even if you win we're still 4 pts clear.

MAN, I knew I should have watched the Man. U game, I missed it because I went out, I think I'm their lucky charm cool.gif
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 1 2007, 09:53 PM)
Chelsea's idiotic defence will screw up again tomoroow, and even if you win we're still 4 pts clear.

MAN, I knew I should have watched the Man. U game, I missed it because I went out, I think I'm their lucky charm  cool.gif

United is going nowhere. Chelsea will hunt them down sooner or later. cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 1 2007, 09:55 PM)
United is going nowhere. Chelsea will hunt them down sooner or later.  cool.gif

You &%£*"@%*"******

Man U are better at the moment. And as long as Terry is out Chelsea will continue to leek in goals and considering their scoring record at the moment I think draws are going to be on the cards for Chelsea's near future.

Who are they playing tomorrrow. I think they will win their next game though because of the chance of cutting the defecit on Man U.
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 1 2007, 10:01 PM)
You &%£*"@%*"******

Man U are better at the moment. And as long as Terry is out Chelsea will continue to leek in goals and considering their scoring record at the moment I think draws are going to be on the cards for Chelsea's near future.

Who are they playing tomorrrow. I think they will win their next game though because of the chance of cutting the defecit on Man U.

Aston Villa (away). But both team have injuries so I predict a Chelsea win. Well, I might be wrong... wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 1 2007, 10:05 PM)
Aston Villa (away). But both team have injuries so I predict a Chelsea win. Well, I might be wrong... wink.gif

I hope you are

And I also hope that it's a loss (even if I'm stretching it a bit here wink.gif ) So Man U could still stretch their lead to 5 points
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 2 2007, 01:12 AM)
I hope you are

And I also hope that it's a loss (even if I'm stretching it a bit here  wink.gif  ) So Man U could still stretch their lead to 5 points

Well by the time Jose is done with you, you'll be streched so far off the table .. Man Scum

dst
I want Chelsea to win the championship... I used to dislike them but I got a cousin that's a Liverpool fan and he hates Chelsea (more than anything) and I hate Liverpool (...) so I want him to watch Terry lift the trophy!! devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif

Am I bad?? rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 2 2007, 04:03 AM)
I want Chelsea to win the championship... I used to dislike them but I got a cousin that's a Liverpool fan and he hates Chelsea (more than anything) and I hate Liverpool (...) so I want him to watch Terry lift the trophy!!  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

Am I bad??  rolleyes.gif  unsure.gif

No ur good .. Us ? We r good ppl u know biggrin.gif .. I also have this friend that likes Man U (his little team) .. Well, obviouslly I want Chelsea to win biggrin.gif
dst
By the way... I was watching the Man U game this evening with a Newcastle fan (oddly enough I was supporting them too... biggrin.gif ) and I got frustrated again...

Am I the only one who doesn't like the EPL?? I don't know why... I may be a little bit too much accustomed to the Serie A calcio but I find it annoying that those people can't defend. And by that I mean THEY JUST CAN'T F@CKING DEFEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SO F@CKING........ ARRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't even stand thinking about it. Their style is good (great pace, attacking plays are usually ended someway, ...) BUT every single time I decide to watch an EPL match I'm 'bout to cry watching their clumsy tackles and stuff... they all seem to have skipped defence practice lessons; sometimes it looks like billiards (...) but mostly people pass through others as if they're not present just like in EA'S FIFA series!!

the only example I can give is on Scholes' first goal (which was brilliant by the way and if Ronaldinho had scored that, there would be News Alerts in every major broadcaster... rolleyes.gif ) check the guy that assists him with the ball: there are two defenders behind him and they just watch, they don't even think about trying to bug him enough so as for him to misjudge the pass - and to think we b1tch about Gilardino's passes when they are kicking him from behind and no foul is ever awarded... rolleyes.gif

Oh why are ALL (well 99 out of 100) goals scored, shots outside of the box (which surprisingly enough pass by a million defenders and noone even attempts to block them before they're taken) ??I guess they skipped those lessons for a reason!!

Anyway... It IS entertaining above all but IMO Serie A and La Liga are MUCH more worthy my time!!
bigmacmtl
Ya and a young canadian defender scored the 2nd for newcastle! it was a nice strike for a defender even tho it took a lil deflection and it was his home debut for newcastle. watch out for this kid, David Edgar! i've seen him score a beauty in a U19 match brazil which Canada won ahahah! even tho our national team sucks, our youth programs are pretty good and next summer the FifaU20 tournement is hosted here so i cant wait to go to some of those games. I'll probably be supporting italy tho but also canada of course.
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 1 2007, 02:18 PM)
Newcastle 2-2 Man United

Someone saw the United's 2nd goal? 4(!!!) men marking Ronaldo... letting Scholes alone and free to shot and to score a great goal.

The first from Newcastle was the goal of the month.

-

If Chelsea wins tomorrow, they'll be 4 points behind Manchester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.