Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 24 2006, 01:45 AM)
I wonder why they gave him the number 10 jersey.

beats me ... it could only happen in an English club with just one English man in the whole squad !! rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 23 2006, 10:45 PM)
I saw most of the Fulham - Chelsea match. From what I managed to see, Sheva was still zero. I come to think if he keeps playing like this, Mourinho will get him out of the first XI.

Yup. Another bad performance by the ES. Fat Lampard scored 2, and Kalou played good too.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 24 2006, 01:45 AM)
I saw most of the Fulham - Chelsea match. From what I managed to see, Sheva was still zero. I come to think if he keeps playing like this, Mourinho will get him out of the first XI.

I don't think it's Mourinho's choice to keep playing Shevchenko .. I think it's Abramovic's choice ..

Cuz Mourinho is the type of manager that would play the players on form, and with the vast array of quality players at his disposal, I don't think it would be an issue to bench Shevchenko .. But then again, if he doesn't it's his @ss on the line wink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 24 2006, 12:57 AM)
I don't think it's Mourinho's choice to keep playing Shevchenko .. I think it's Abramovic's choice ..

Cuz Mourinho is the type of manager that would play the players on form, and with the vast array of quality players at his disposal, I don't think it would be an issue to bench Shevchenko .. But then again, if he doesn't it's his @ss on the line wink.gif

Yup. It's obvious for anybody that it's not Mourinho who says who's in/out in Chelsea's market. On keeping Sheva... well, maybe Mr Abramovich wants that. Chelsea is a bit weird this season. IMO, if they win a single trophy, that'll be very good for them.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 24 2006, 04:04 AM)
if they win a single trophy, that'll be very good for them.

They aren't convincing but still winning. With all the talent that they have it gonna break through sometime this season. I think that league title will be theirs .
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 23 2006, 07:13 PM)
They aren't convincing but still winning. With all the talent that they have it gonna break through sometime this season. I think that league title will be theirs .

Yeah, they are the most consistent team in the EPL.
Rossoneri7
Yup. It's obvious for anybody that it's not Mourinho who says who's in/out in Chelsea's market. On keeping Sheva... well, maybe Mr Abramovich wants that. Chelsea is a bit weird this season. IMO, if they win a single trophy, that'll be very good for them.

ppl said this from the very beginning of the 2005 season, that as long as Abramovic owns Chelsea, he owns the EPL .. I hope I'm not exagerating; there is no team that could do it the way Chelsea does it .. Juve u might say ? yeah with the help of Moggi, they did get consecutive league titles. But Chelsea are an over equipt squad .. I mean he has like 2 players to cover most positions on the field, and some even 3 players !!!

Chelsea's next goal is the CL, as Abramovic stated at the beginning of the season ( couldnt find the quote, but I read it somewhere ) .. Why not, they have 'THE perfect team'. And that doesnt mean the EPL isn't a given for them wink.gif

IMO, Chelsea's game has no taste to it .. I went to the Chelsea - Liverfool game last season at Stamford Bridge .. Their fans were the coldest I'v seen, they stand up every 15 mins say "Chelsea' 3 times then sit back down (what a bunch of idiots) .. It's like everything is for granted ! Ok excellent team, but so is Milan and the only difference between us is that we have that something extra that Abramovic can't buy, u know it, I know it, and every Milan fan on this site knows it wink.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 23 2006, 08:03 PM)
and the only difference between us is that we have that something extra that Abramovic can't buy, u know it, I know it, and every Milan fan on this site knows it wink.gif

Does it look something like this>>> devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif ??
devil.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 24 2006, 05:13 AM)
Does it look something like this>>> devilsmiley.gif  devilsmiley.gif ??
devil.gif

More like this .. wink.gif

KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 23 2006, 08:15 PM)
More like this .. wink.gif

Forza Rossoneri! devilsmiley.gif
dst
IMO, if they win a single trophy, that'll be very good for them.

like Abramovic would care ...
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 24 2006, 05:03 AM)
I went to the Chelsea - Liverfool game last season at Stamford Bridge ..

wasted money ... and you knew it would be !!

And guys please don't bash Shevchenko ... you know he's giving it all for his family so that he can learn English ... it's only logical that he's under-performing rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 24 2006, 08:52 AM)
And guys please don't bash Shevchenko ... you know he's giving it all for his family so that he can learn English ... it's only logical that he's under-performing  rolleyes.gif

Yeah. When playing he's probably thinking "Oh sh!t I've got a lot of homework for tomorrow" laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 24 2006, 06:38 PM)
Yeah. When playing he's probably thinking "Oh sh!t I've got a lot of homework for tomorrow" laugh.gif

Lol .. I doubt he'll pass this semester tongue.gif Probably needs tutors and a Chelsea fan Instructor for him to pass laugh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 25 2006, 12:15 AM)
Lol .. I doubt he'll pass this semester  tongue.gif  Probably needs tutors and a Chelsea fan Instructor for him to pass laugh.gif

I guess he just pays them with $$$ so no problem there really. C'mon, he has more important things to do... like playing golf.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 25 2006, 02:21 AM)
I guess he just pays them with $$$ so no problem there really. C'mon, he has more important things to do... like playing golf.

Yeah .. Golf, smake the ball .. sit in the cart .. smake the ball .. sit in the cart .. smake the ball .. sh!t fell in the lake ..

Interesting biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 25 2006, 02:32 AM)
Yeah .. Golf, smake the ball .. sit in the cart .. smake the ball .. sit in the cart .. smake the ball .. sh!t fell in the lake ..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
X-Offender
laugh.gif
Portman
Liverpool just lost 2-0 vs. Bolton (away).

Benitez needs def' to put Gerrard in the middle. NOT ON THE RIGHT. If he contiues like that... Liverpool is going to keep losing points.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 01:34 PM)

Benitez needs def' to put Gerrard in the middle. NOT ON THE RIGHT. If he contiues like that... Liverpool is going to keep losing points.

I've seen the match too (at least the second half of it) Liverfool seemed so helpless...
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 04:34 PM)

I can't really get why he's doing that ... he's tried it so many times and it never worked out, some times he even had to re-place him in the centre during the game ... huh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 02:34 PM)

That match actually made me lose my bet. F@cking Liverfool.
DvZ
Charlton 1 - 2 - great volley from Van Persie

Chelsea 1 - 1 Aston Villa - poor Sheva; he doesnt even got the chance to kiss his beloved Chelsea shirt
Portman
Fcking Chelsea. Lost my multibet 'cause of that cu*ts.

@X-Off: bwin.com ?
LaPalma
That's not fair, I want to use bwin as well...stupid Germany...
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 30 2006, 04:11 PM)
That's not fair, I want to use bwin as well...stupid Germany...

I can find 1 to you: BetClick.

http://www.sport24.com/index2.html - go to the pub under the eBay ad on the right... click, and register. You have a 5-euros free. (Don't need to deposit anything, it's already there... 5 euros to play)

Well, I usual play in bwin.com , but at the moment I'm playing around with the Desailly's one: BetClick. Very nice. cool.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 04:16 PM)
I can find 1 to you: BetClick.

http://www.sport24.com/index2.html - go to the pub under the eBay ad on the right... click, and register. You have a 5-euros free. (Don't need to deposit anything, it's already there... 5 euros to play)

Well, I usual play in bwin.com , but at the moment I'm playing around with the Desailly's one: BetClick. Very nice. cool.gif

Thx a lot! I don't know why but for some reason bwin is forbidden here in Germany...
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 05:08 PM)
@X-Off: bwin.com ?

Nope, ASG, an albanian betting company.
dst
What a goal by Van Persie ... that's why I like him so much. What less to expect from Bergkamp's apprentice !!? king.gif
arivanjj
Sheva.... another match and no goals laugh.gif , i'm loving this.
Portman
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 30 2006, 09:36 PM)

Not only the "no goals" but the pathetic performance by the ES on today's match.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 30 2006, 04:02 PM)
Not only the "no goals" but the pathetic performance by the ES on today's match.

Wow... I can see Sheva playing for Fulham next season already...
Rossoneri7
Arsenal !!!!!

Van Persie simply was majestic today .. His second goal WOW
DvZ
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 1 2006, 10:42 AM)
Arsenal !!!!!

Van Persie simply was majestic today .. His second goal WOW

to think that he nearly got sent off minutes before the 1st goal... typical RVP
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 30 2006, 09:36 PM)

Well he was trying, made some nice moves, but still nothing like the Milan Sheva, he got into the match a bit for about 10 minutes during the 60th minute, but all through the game it was like he wasn't even playing.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 1 2006, 10:19 AM)
Well he was trying, made some nice moves, but still nothing like the Milan Sheva, he got into the match a bit for about 10 minutes during the 60th minute, but all through the game it was like he wasn't even playing.

Yeah .. It's as if he's invisible .. But when he actually makes a couple of moves, he then goes back to being invisible again .. Like in CL games he was playing as a rebounder for Drogba (his positioning in the 18 ie ) tsk tsk tsk .. And in Milan he was KING .. hehe he can just go do u know what tongue.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
Haha he plays in the shadow of Drogba now (not literally!) tongue.gif Ah gotta love it
X-Offender
I think we need him more than he needs us.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 03:11 PM)
I think we need him more than he needs us.

Yeah the money keeps him good. Still wonder why he couldn't have learnt English of Maldini!!!
han2503
THEY say it's hard to keep a good man down.
Well, it's harder even to imagine what ails Andriy Shevchenko.

It can't be the English weather? After all, he's been to Europe with Chelsea but it didn't make much of a difference.

So, what's with the big man? Is he carrying a dead leg? Has he suddenly become cross-eyed in front of goal?

Something's wrong. A 630 million ($89m) striker doesn't suddenly become soft. But that's exactly what we've been seeing.

Brought over from AC Milan to plunder the net, the paid assassin has suddenly become a dud.

So far he has been lucky. Chelsea players have come up in support of their misfiring colleague.

But for how long?

Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba and John Obi Mikel all tried to boost the Ukrainian but it didn't seem to make a scrap of difference against Aston Villa on Saturday.

He was, like he has been since scoring against Boro on 23 Aug, a shy reflection of the sturdy, nimble-footed Ukranian who made great things happen for AC Milan in the Italian League.

Drogba, who scored Chelsea's only goal against Villa, did not abandon his strike partner.

Indeed, he said Shevchenko's arrival at Stamford Bridge was 'what the doctor ordered'.

'It gave me a huge injection of confidence,' said the Ivory Coast striker. At last, it was back to the system I was most accustomed to. There was Sheva and there was me. Two strikers.

'So far I have been the one who has scored the goals but I'm sure Sheva will start scoring very soon. Yes, we shouldn't be too harsh on him. The goals will come. He is that sort of player.'

Speaking on Match of the Day, former Liverpool and Scotland star Alan Hansen saw it differently and he seemed to come close to the mark when he said: 'He is heavy-legged. I don't think he can run that fast.

'At the World Cup, he'd been out for a long time and the argument was that he wasn't fit.

'I keep on hearing that he's going to score goals. I'm not so sure. So far he has not been great and when Michael Ballack and Joe Cole come back, I'm not sure he's going to play.'

Carlo Ancelotti, his coach at Milan, had kind words for his former striker and said he just needed time to find his feet at Chelsea.

'This is natural,' he said. 'It happens to anyone who changes environment after many years. He has to adjust.'

Others were not so sympathetic. Kakha Kaladze, Shevchenko's good buddy at AC Milan, had warned his friend that it was not going to be easy in England.

'I told him he was making a massive mistake signing for Chelsea,' said Kaladze. 'But I didn't push him to reject the offer.

'Now it breaks my heart to see him playing this way. He was a goal-scoring legend at the San Siro. Now he is a shell of his old self.'

Right now, most seem to be leaning on the side of tolerance. But, the question is, for how long?
KillerMax
Forza Kaladze! king.gif
dst
Burn in your own hell !! biggrin.gif
arivanjj
first-half in Chelsea vs. Pompy. 2 disallowed goals so far... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 21 2006, 05:49 PM)
first-half in Chelsea vs. Pompy. 2 disallowed goals so far... rolleyes.gif

I think Shevchenko finally found what he was missing !!!!

All that was missing today was the Milan jersey on his back, thats how good he was .. If he's gonna score, it's gonna be today !
RD.X
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 21 2006, 08:26 PM)
I think Shevchenko finally found what he was missing !!!!

All that was missing today was the Milan jersey on his back, thats how good he was .. If he's gonna score, it's gonna be today !

Well said, but I think it'll take another 5-6 games.......
misha
he scored!!!!!!!!
arivanjj
i think he's too anxious to kiss the Chelsea jersey, that he can't keep his mind on the present.
arivanjj
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 22 2006, 01:15 AM)
i think he's too anxious to kiss the Chelsea jersey, that he can't keep his mind on the present.

oops...
Portman
Yup. The ukranian c_nt scored an easy goal. Well, the shot was deflected by Sol Campbell. rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
Ballack scores...
RD.X
Sh1t! I just said ........

Well said, but I think it'll take another 5-6 games.......

Never mind. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.