Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:02 PM)
Adjusting time or not, if that was someone else, high class player or not Jose would have benched him. Do you doubt Robben's ability? Does he deserve to be shown the bench because of a bad 30 minutes against Man U? Especially when he was coming on as a sub!

Nobody saying him what to do. He is not some wimp coach.

If you let Robben play instead of Sheva you need to take out one of the 4 untouchable miedfilders and bring in SWP or JC cuz Robben do not play well in other formation. The game vs Barca is a good example.
agenth
he doesn'T play Robben and cole often, because now chelski is playing a different system to adjust sheva. THATS THE REASON!!

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 08:38 PM)
Just because it's happens to be that Sheva has good relationship with Abromovic it's convenient to use that every time against him. If you think that somebody can say to Jose what to do then you are wrong.

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:38 PM)

If you let Robben play instead of Sheva you need to take out one of the 4 untouchable miedfilders and bring in SWP or JC cuz Robben do not play well in other formation. The game vs Barca is a good example.

100% agree!!!
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:28 PM)
I don't understand why the hell people keep comparing the 2 situations. Henry went to Arsenal as a failed MEDFIELDER from Juve. Sheva went to Chelsea as an established WORLD CLASS striker, with experiance, in probably the most defensive league there is. Two COMPLETELY different situations!!!

Wenger compered between them and it's more difucult when you are 30. You want other examples: Bergkamp, Cantona.......
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 08:35 PM)
NOPE!
Jose does everything regarding football.
a l a"I do the football, you do the business!"
and quote: "I know nothing about business, and Roman does know nothing about football"

Maybe Sheva's Roman's darling, but that doesn't mean that jose plays him just to please roman. As we know, roman knew nothing about FB, years back.

You believe what you want to believe. But I know for a FACT that Jose Mourinho wouldn't jeopradise a reault for ANYONE, no matter who he is or his reputation. And it's clear that when Sheva plays Chelsea seem like they are a man down.

Porto back me up on this, would you see Jose doing this just so someone could ADJUST!!!??

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 08:38 PM)

Not neccissarily! Jose is tactically gifted enough to make an adjustment. For god's sakes the man even managed to change a game around by putting in Micheal Essien as a RB!!! I'm sure he knows how to fit in Robben or another winger with the 'untouchables'.

And he might not be a whimp but I'm sure he likes his job!!!
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 08:49 PM)
Wenger compered between them and it's more difucult when you are 30. You want other examples:  Bergkamp, Cantona.......

I really can't see how it is more difficuilt when you're 30, have more experiance and are considered to be a world class player!!

Bergkamp and Cantona moved to the premiership when they where young unestablished players.

The only thing that should work against Sheva is the pace, but other then that he should be able to make up for that with his skill.

It's just not working out for him over there. And I think it has more to do with the way Chelsea play rather then the fact that it's a different league
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:50 PM)
You believe what you want to believe. But I know for a FACT that Jose Mourinho wouldn't jeopradise a reault for ANYONE, no matter who he is or his reputation. And it's clear that when Sheva plays Chelsea seem like they are a man down.

Porto back me up on this, would you see Jose doing this just so someone could ADJUST!!!??
Not neccissarily! Jose is tactically gifted enough to make an adjustment. For god's sakes the man even managed to change a game around by putting in Micheal Essien as a RB!!! I'm sure he knows how to fit in Robben or another winger with the 'untouchables'.

And he might not be a whimp but I'm sure he likes his job!!!

He will be fired if he wouldn't put Sheva in starting 11? Yeah Right!

He gave some good games( not many) and even Wenger said that he makes Drogba better. The only way to adjust is to play. The miedfielders needs to know where you like to have the ball and how you make your movement. He needs to have chemistry with other players and it's very hard to do it from the bench
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:53 PM)
I really can't see how it is more difficuilt when you're 30, have more experiance and are considered to be a world class player!!

Bergkamp and Cantona moved to the premiership when they where young unestablished players.

The only thing that should work against Sheva is the pace, but other then that he should be able to make up for that with his skill.

It's just not working out for him over there. And I think it has more to do with the way Chelsea play rather then the fact that it's a different league

When you played 7 years in other league it's takes more time. When you young and haven't learned much it's more easy.

Bergkamp were established player.
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:00 PM)
He will be fired if he wouldn't put Sheva in starting 11? Yeah Right!

He gave some good games( not many) and even Wenger said that he makes Drogba better. The only way to adjust is to play. The miedfielders needs to know where you like to have the ball and how you make your movement. He needs to have chemistry with other players and it's very hard to do it from the bench

Why wouldn't he be fired? I'm pretty sure Abramovic wouldn' have any problems finding somone else.

And pls! Making Drogba better?? Pfff!! I'm pretty sure they didn't pay 30 mil pounds for him to make Drogba better rolleyes.gif

And it's ok to play a player for him to adjust but it's different when it's clear that he isn't really helping you out in winning the match but even being a hindrance to your game. If the game was against Watford or some other lowly team then there wouldn't be any problem with it but not in an important match where it could cost you points which leave you trailing behind the leader!!!

If you don't believe that Abramovic puts pressure on him to play Sheva, then fine that's your oppinion. But it's pretty clear what's happening
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 10:11 PM)
Why wouldn't he be fired? I'm pretty sure Abramovic wouldn' have any problems finding somone else.

because Roman knows one thing: Jose is the best thing now which happened to chelsea, and because Roman respects Jose.
The agreement, to let him decide everything about football, is not given a complete fool
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:04 PM)
When you played 7 years in other league it's takes more time. When you young and haven't learned much it's more easy.

He played 7 years in Serie A not the Ukrainian league rolleyes.gif

Would you expect the top marksmen in the CL and MILAN'S Second best scorer in their history to be playing the way he is now? He only had something like 3 good games!!

Again the only thing that should work against him is the pace of the league, but he is able to make up for that with his skill, creativity and smarts. It's just not happening for him at Chelsea.

And btw, what chemistry is he supposed to establish with the midfielders when they barely pass him the god damn ball rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 09:14 PM)
because Roman knows one thing: Jose is the best thing now which happened to chelsea, and because Roman respects Jose.
The agreement, to let him decide everything about football, is not given a complete fool

There are other coaches that Roman can find and still win him titles with the squad he provides.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't interfere with tactics and how to play but I'm also sure that he puts pressure on him to play Sheva.

This is just like Silvio insisting on 2 strikers. For all he cares we could play a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2 formation. As long as there are 2 strikers he's happy. Same with Roman.
agenth
why does silvio insist on playing 2 strikers huh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 09:21 PM)
why does silvio insist on playing 2 strikers  huh.gif

He says he wants Milan to play attractive, attacking football, so in his mind that means playing with 2 strikers
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 11:11 PM)

And pls! Making Drogba better?? Pfff!! I'm pretty sure they didn't pay 30 mil pounds for him to make Drogba better  rolleyes.gif

And it's ok to play a player for him to adjust but it's different when it's clear that he isn't really helping you out in winning the match but even being a hindrance to your game. If the game was against Watford or some other lowly team then there wouldn't be any problem with it but not in an important match where it could cost you points which leave you trailing behind the leader!!!

If you don't believe that Abramovic puts pressure on him to play Sheva, then fine that's your oppinion. But it's pretty clear what's happening

And Jose wouldn't have any problem to find a new team too but it doesn't work like that. He knows that he has the bast coach in the world who woldn't take sh!t from anybody and sure not ultimatums about placing a player in the start 11.

They didn't. Other things will come too.

How he is a hindrance when he make the striker that plays near him having the best season of his career.

It's pretty clear for me too
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 11:15 PM)
He played 7 years in Serie A not the Ukrainian league  rolleyes.gif

Would you expect the top marksmen in the CL and MILAN'S Second best scorer in their history to be playing the way he is now? He only had something like 3 good games!!

Again the only thing that should work against him is the pace of the league, but he is able to make up for that with his skill, creativity and smarts. It's just not happening for him at Chelsea.

And btw, what chemistry is he supposed to establish with the midfielders when they barely pass him the god damn ball  rolleyes.gif

And we know how Italian league is so similar to English rolleyes.gif When you older the change comes more hard and it's not only in football.

When they will learn his moves they will pass him more. It's not his fault that he isn't getting enough balls
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 11:04 PM)

Either situation is complicated... I don't think anyone can say that it's better when you're younger or the other way round... it all depends on the player IMO.

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 11:04 PM)

He had the worst of years at Inter... rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:27 PM)
And Jose wouldn't have any problem to find a new team too but it doesn't work like that. He knows that he has the bast coach in the world who woldn't take sh!t from anybody and sure not ultimatums about placing a player in the start 11. 

They didn't. Other things will come too.

How he is a hindrance when he make the striker that plays near him having the best season of his career.

It's pretty clear for me too

Jose has everything he wants at Chelsea, no manager of any toher team has what he has, unlimited spending funds, and probably one of the best slaries a manager is getting in world football at the moment. Why would he compromise this over something like which striker to pick???

Exactly, they didn't so I can't see why this should come into consideration as why he should be on the starting 11.

He is a hindrance because he goes missing for 3/4 of the match rolleyes.gif If he was a box strinker that pops up in a game to score a couple of goals and then disappeares again then there wouldn't be any problem, but he isn't scoring and neither is he doing much of anything else either. He lost the ball today more then he helped out in the attack. And saying that Drogba is scoring the way he is, is because of Sheva is an insult!! Drogba might be scoring because he wanted to show what he could do but not because he has Sheva next to him. Sheva was just his motivation to do well and not fall in the shadows.

Well then you're 1:100 for people who think like you.
dst
The thing is... I watched some games at the beginning of the season and I watched the derby today... Shevchenko did not lool like he's made any noticable improvement!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 11:34 PM)
He had the worst of years at Inter...  rolleyes.gif

He was world class player but in the wrong team
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:33 PM)
And we know how Italian league is so similar to English rolleyes.gif When you older the change comes more hard and it's not only in football.

When they will learn his moves they will pass him more. It's not his fault that he isn't getting enough balls

As I said he should be able to adapt because he is good enough. Just because he played in a different league shouldn't be that much of an excuse for him. He's a world class strike. And everyone expected him to take the premiership by storm but he didn't.

And time isn't on his side anymore. Drogba took 2 season to adjust by that time he'll be 32!!!!
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 11:37 PM)
He was world class player but in the wrong team

I've been watching Dennis since like you've been watching Sheva... his performances with Inter can be described as anything but world class!!
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 09:36 PM)
The thing is...  I watched some games at the beginning of the season and I watched the derby today...  Shevchenko did not lool like he's made any noticable improvement!

I think he looked better in games before this one. But again it was aginst Wotford or some other team and when Chelsea where cruisong.

Sheva isn't getting any better. And again he's had his chances and if he where any one else he would have been shown the bench
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 11:35 PM)
Jose has everything he wants at Chelsea, no manager of any toher team has what he has, unlimited spending funds, and probably one of the best slaries a manager is getting in world football at the moment. Why would he compromise this over something like which striker to pick???

Exactly, they didn't so I can't see why this should come into consideration as why he should be on the starting 11.

He is a hindrance because he goes missing for 3/4 of the match  rolleyes.gif  If he was a box strinker that pops up in a game to score a couple of goals and then disappeares again then there wouldn't be any problem, but he isn't scoring and neither is he doing much of anything else either. He lost the ball today more then he helped out in the attack. And saying that Drogba is scoring the way he is, is because of Sheva is an insult!! Drogba might be scoring because he wanted to show what he could do but not because he has Sheva next to him. Sheva was just his motivation to do well and not fall in the shadows.

Well then you're 1:100 for people who think like you.

So he need to to take sh!t just cuz he has good condition. There are enough rich teams that would offer him even bigger salary

Last two seasons Drogba was playing bad just because he wasn't motivated? The fact is that the team is doing good and figting for all the titles

And that statistics from? Did you make a survey? I know many ppl that agree with me
agenth
Drogba's playing better, because Sheva creates space for him, and everybody concetrates on Sheva. That's the reason why.
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 11:41 PM)
As I said he should be able to adapt because he is good enough. Just because he played in a different league shouldn't be that much of an excuse for him. He's a world class strike. And everyone expected him to take the premiership by storm but he didn't.

Arguably, it would be more of a surprise if Shevchenko didn't struggle initially. Most of the greatest foreign players have: Dennis Bergkamp did not score until his eighth game for Arsenal, Thierry Henry until his ninth, during which time both were ridiculed by the tabloids, while Eric Cantona was a bit-part player at Leeds for almost a year before moving across the Pennines to find his natural stage. Indeed, the irony of Shevchenko's woes being exacerbated by the blistering form of Didier Drogba, who for two seasons was apparently not cut out for the Premiership, will not be lost on Jose Mourinho. If the good will out, the great - and Shevchenko is certainly that - should have nothing to worry about.

He just needs time. Generally the chief strugglers have been the attackers. More universal footballers such as Claude Makelele, Gabriel Heinze, Sami Hyypia and Peter Schmeichel have found that their job descriptions have changed very little upon arrival in England. Attackers are different, and yet the perception remains that it is defences which need time to gel; that the back four is the great unrotatable of football. In reality it's the opposite: destruction is intrinsically easier than creation, and attacking players need just as much time as defenders to establish rhythms, connection, understanding.

Different league is good enough excuse for every striker
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:51 PM)
So he need to to take sh!t just cuz he has good condition. There are enough rich teams that would offer him even bigger salary

Last two seasons Drogba was playing bad just because he wasn't motivated? The fact is that the team is doing good and figting for all the titles

And that statistics from? Did you make a survey? I know many ppl that agree with me

Which club exactly? The only club that I can think of that can give him the Chelsea conditions is Real Madrid and they have Cappello. And I still don't think he would have it as good as he does at Chelsea.

It's not because he wasn't motivated, it's because he didn't want to be shadowed by Sheva, everyone was expecting this to happen but instead the opposite happened. Drogba was an amazing player when he was playing at Marseille, he was adjusting also (just like Sheva is now) I can't see how Sheva made him the player he is now. That's just ridiculous imo. Even if it is Wenger who said this. And if I was Drogba I would be pissed off by this, so first I was sh!t and couldn't do anything but dive and now that I have found my form I'm only good because of the guy playing next to me.

It's just what the general public thinks, and most of them think the way I do, wether it's on football forums other then this one, Tv pundits, people at school or people where I work. Most of them think this way. Most of the people who think like you are the Sheva fans (I'm not saying that you are just for the player and not the club, because I know you aren't, but most people are)
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 09:56 PM)
Drogba's playing better, because Sheva creates space for him, and everybody concetrates on Sheva. That's the reason why.

That was valid when it was the first couple of matches but now it's just a bad excuse. Drogba has easily been the most leathal striker in the league. I can't see why any team would be stupid enough to mark Sheva more when it's drogba who has been the gangerman.

And have you seen Drogba play this season? He's been amazing from his goal scoring to the way he's creating plays and passing the ball around. He's a totally different player to what he was last season. And it's not because of Sheva rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 09:56 PM)
Different league is good enough excuse for every striker

Again that article is comparing his situation to Henry's, Bergkamp's and Cantona's. All different situations to that of Sheva.

Now tell me, in all honesty. Have you seen ANY sort of improvment in Sheva's game from the beginning of the season to now??? I think he's taking steps backwards. In some games he showed signs in others he just diappears, and he's don't the latter MUCH MUCH more
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:07 AM)
so first I was sh!t and couldn't do anything but dive and now that I have found my form I'm only good because of the guy playing next to me.

Hey man don't be so hard on yourself... you're still great at diving!! biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 10:18 PM)
Hey man don't be so hard on yourself... you're still great at diving!!  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thankyou I'm taking tips from the Diving for dummies book. Written by C.Ronaldo
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:07 AM)
Which club exactly? The only club that I can think of that can give him the Chelsea conditions is Real Madrid and they have Cappello. And I still don't think he would have it as good as he does at Chelsea.

It's not because he wasn't motivated, it's because he didn't want to be shadowed by Sheva, everyone was expecting this to happen but instead the opposite happened. Drogba was an amazing player when he was playing at Marseille, he was adjusting also (just like Sheva is now) I can't see how Sheva made him the player he is now. That's just ridiculous imo. Even if it is Wenger who said this. And if I was Drogba I would be pissed off by this, so first I was sh!t and couldn't do anything but dive and now that I have found my form I'm only good because of the guy playing next to me.

It's just what the general public thinks, and most of them think the way I do, wether it's on football forums other then this one, Tv pundits, people at school or people where I work. Most of them think this way. Most of the people who think like you are the Sheva fans (I'm not saying that you are just for the player and not the club, because I know you aren't, but most people are)

Inter wanted to offer him better salary. Good conditions (maybe not as good as at Chealsea) you can find at big clubs like Madrid , Barca , Milan, Inter...

It's not just Wenger saying that. Almost everybody saying that: all the Comentatrs, football analysts... Because of Sheva movement there are space available for Drogba. Before it was easy for defence to concentrates on Drogba.

Just to be clear I support Milan from 93 much before I heard about Sheva. Many ppl that I know think like me(not Sheva fans) but the only way to be sure is what? take them to the polygraph smile.gif
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 10 2006, 11:07 PM)
And if I was Drogba I would be pissed off by this, so first I was sh!t and couldn't do anything but dive and now that I have found my form I'm only good because of the guy playing next to me.

why? drogba admitted this in a interview.

Didier Drogba says his success this season is down to the arrival at Chelsea of new strike-partner Andriy Shevchenko.
"Andriy is the key to my success," he told the News of the World.

"Without him defenders search for me all over the field, but with him in the side I have more freedom.

"I am not the coach but I would not leave him out."
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 10:26 PM)
Inter wanted to offer him better salary. Good conditions (maybe not as good as at Chealsea) you can find at big clubs like Madrid , Barca , Milan,  Inter...

It's not just Wenger saying that. Almost everybody saying that: all the Comentatrs, football analysts... Because of Sheva movement there are space available for Drogba. Before it was easy for defence to concentrates on Drogba.

Just to be clear I support Milan from 93 much before I heard about Sheva. Many ppl that I know think like me(not Sheva fans) but the only way to be sure is what? take them to the polygraph smile.gif

Mourinho just said that he wants to stay in the Premiership for now. So....

Maybe Sheva's movemnt is helping him out with the space thing, but look at soe of his goals this season. Some amazing goals that he created all by himself or from distance. I'm not saying all the goals he scored where like that but saying that what he has done is because of Sheva is not right.

And btw, I never doubted you as a Milan fan but there are some people that are more fans of a certain player rather then the club. And most of the people who think like you are that way. But I never said you where that way. Because if that was the case i'm pretty sure you wouldn't waste all your time on the milan boards
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:17 AM)
Now tell me, in all honesty. Have you seen ANY sort of improvment in Sheva's game from the beginning of the season to now??? I think he's taking steps backwards. In some games he showed signs in others he just diappears, and he's don't the latter MUCH MUCH more

He had some improvement but after his minor injury that put him out for 3-4 games he started to play bad again. He had a very good game in CL but today he wasn't good
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 10:27 PM)
why? drogba admitted this in a interview.
Didier Drogba says his success this season is down to the arrival at Chelsea of new strike-partner Andriy Shevchenko.
"Andriy is the key to my success," he told the News of the World.

"Without him defenders search for me all over the field, but with him in the side I have more freedom.

"I am not the coach but I would not leave him out."

i'm not saying that Sheva has not had any effect what so ever, but again look at some of Drogba's goals. Some he created by himself others he scored from outside the box something that he never used to do. Sheva arriving made an effect on him yes, but I think it was more psycological rather then helping him out on the field
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:31 AM)
Mourinho just said that he wants to stay in the Premiership for now. So....

Maybe Sheva's movemnt is helping him out with the space thing, but look at soe of his goals this season. Some amazing goals that he created all by himself or from distance. I'm not saying all the goals he scored where like that but saying that what he has done is because of Sheva is not right.

He wouldn't low his standarts just because he likes Premiership. He also said that he want to try other leagues...He is talking a lot.

Of course not all his goals but many of them. It's not only me saying this.
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 10:32 PM)
He had some improvement but after his minor injury that put him out for 3-4 games he started to play bad again. He had a very good game in CL but today he wasn't good

Against Levski he was good, but nothing special it was a good goal that he scored, but he disappeares in a game a lot something that he usually doesn't do.

Today I thought he was terrible. He lost the ball something like 10 times because of a bad pass. It's just not the same Sheva and adapting isn't the problem, he shoudl still be able to make a simple pass.

And I admit I'm watching Chelsea games every week because of him (because there is no way in hell that I would treat myslef to that every week for any other reason) because I still have that soft spot reserved for him. But it just makes me sad to see him play like he is. When I know what he is capable of doing
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 10 2006, 10:37 PM)
He also said that he want to try other leagues...He is talking a lot.

Of course not all his goals but many of them. It's not only me saying this.

Yes he said he wanted to manage an Italian team but not now.

I know it's not just you that's saying this, but Drogba isn't playing the way he is playing just because he has Sheva next to him
dst
@mchanna: Maybe you expected Drogba to come out with the following!?

"Andriy is the worst player ever," he told the News of the World.

"Without him I could speak Italian, but with him in the side I have to only speek English and I have less freedom.

"I am not the coach but I would definitely leave him out."

... rolleyes.gif

Guys please stop this... you're recycling the same thoughts of you all over again without leading the issue to some point... If you stopped and read what eachother writes you would have quitted this 3 pages ago... unless your'e just enjoying yourselves!! biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 11 2006, 12:40 AM)
Against Levski he was good, but nothing special it was a good goal that he scored, but he disappeares in a game a lot something that he usually doesn't do.

Today I thought he was terrible. He lost the ball something like 10 times because of a bad pass. It's just not the same Sheva and adapting isn't the problem, he shoudl still be able to make a simple pass.

And I admit I'm watching Chelsea games every week because of him (because there is no way in hell that I would treat myslef to that every week for any other reason) because I still have that soft spot reserved for him. But it just makes me sad to see him play like he is. When I know what he is capable of doing

I saw just the highlights of Levski game and according to them he had many chances.

Of course it's noy the same Sheva but I think adapting is a problem. Maybe he tries too much I don't know but I'm sure later on he will regain his form
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 11:45 PM)

"Without him I could speak Italian, but with him in the side I have to only speek English and I have less freedom.

... rolleyes.gif

Guys please stop this... you're recycling the same thoughts of you all over again without leading the issue to some point... If you stopped and read what eachother writes you would have quitted this 3 pages ago... unless your'e just enjoying yourselves!!  biggrin.gif

nope I expected:

DROGBA REVEALS ALL

"Okay, I love, nay adore dst. Now it's out" Drogba told News of the World.
With tears in his eyes he told us: "He is the best men I ever met, and I want to marry him" However he was angry, that News of the World caught him at buying a ring from London's nobelshop Tiffany's:"Now the surprise is out."
"I'm not his mother, but I would be proud to have a son like dst."
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 10:45 PM)

... rolleyes.gif

Guys please stop this... you're recycling the same thoughts of you all over again without leading the issue to some point... If you stopped and read what eachother writes you would have quitted this 3 pages ago... unless your'e just enjoying yourselves!!  biggrin.gif

I'm enjoying this actually biggrin.gif

But now, I'm going to bid you all a good night. Since it's 1 o'clock in the morning here and I need to wake up at 6:30 in the morning

So goodnight people
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 11 2006, 12:51 AM)
"Okay, I love, nay adore dst. Now it's out" Drogba told News of the World.
With tears in his eyes he told us: "He is the best men I ever met, and I want to marry him" However he was angry, that News of the World caught him at buying a ring from  London's nobelshop Tiffany's:"Now the surprise is out."
"I'm not his mother, but I would be proud to have a son like dst."

biggrin.gif

I think he also said something about "I met with Kaka and his girlfriend mchanna" some time ago... I could tell by the sparkle in his eyes that he's in love with her" ...
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 10 2006, 11:54 PM)
biggrin.gif

I think he also said something about "I met with Kaka and his girlfriend mchanna" some time ago... I could tell by the sparkle in his eyes that he's in love with her" ...

WONDERFUL biggrin.gif
Once the media is right *nods* laugh.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 10 2006, 11:56 PM)
WONDERFUL biggrin.gif
Once the media is right *nods*  laugh.gif

Congratulations then....
Maybe your new boyfriend could show me some football tricks in the near future biggrin.gif (so that I can score again...)
han2503
Any body know at what time the Chelsea game will start. (in CET pls)
X-Offender
I think around 20:45, but I'm not quite sure.
misha
yep 20:45
han2503
OK cheers guys king.gif
Rossoneri7
What's the line up .. smile.gif
X-Offender
Hilario; Geremi, Carvalho, Terry, A.Cole; Essien, Lampard, Ballack; Wright-Philips, Robben, Kalou.

Chelsea playing like sh!t in the first half, I won't even bother watching the second.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.