Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
bigmacmtl
i want chelsea to win for the same reason. i dont like the fact tht they stole sheva and the buy and buy but real is way worse.But i liked ranieri's chelsea but i also like a lot of chelsea charaters. guys that most people hate like carvalho and even murinho. i love the guy he doesnt get the credit he deserves, undefeated at home in the EPL since taking over! thats amazing. He is honest(everyone says he's a poor loser but whenever theres a poor call against them and they lose he doesnt shy from saying it, notice how recently chelsea have been losing pts not cuz of calls but because they suck... well guess what! murinho is admitting it an says it himself) and he is so good at making everyone hate him, he knows how to playt he game.
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 1 2007, 08:03 PM)
I want Chelsea to win the championship... I used to dislike them but I got a cousin that's a Liverpool fan and he hates Chelsea (more than anything) and I hate Liverpool (...) so I want him to watch Terry lift the trophy!!  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

Am I bad??  rolleyes.gif  unsure.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 2 2007, 01:03 AM)
I want Chelsea to win the championship... I used to dislike them but I got a cousin that's a Liverpool fan and he hates Chelsea (more than anything) and I hate Liverpool (...) so I want him to watch Terry lift the trophy!!  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

Am I bad??  rolleyes.gif  unsure.gif

Yes you are

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 2 2007, 01:07 AM)
No ur good .. Us ? We r good ppl u know biggrin.gif  .. I also have this friend that likes Man U (his little team) .. Well, obviouslly I want Chelsea to win biggrin.gif

You son of a £^%%$&

My team still has the upper hand on you by for points even if you win today. Plus a much more superiour goal advantage
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 1 2007, 01:18 PM)
Newcastle 2-2 Man United

Someone saw the United's 2nd goal? 4(!!!) men marking Ronaldo... letting Scholes alone and free to shot and to score a great goal.

The first from Newcastle was the goal of the month.

-

If Chelsea wins tomorrow, they'll be 4 points behind Manchester.

Man, what is with all these kaka wannabees.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 2 2007, 03:40 PM)
You son of a £^%%$&

My team still has the upper hand on you by for points even if you win today. Plus a much more superiour goal advantage

Haha .. Enjoy the difference now .. Cuz u wont last the long run .. devil.gif

*fingers crossed*
Jack Sparrow
Come on Magpies....

And err...Man U too...since mah bro han seems outnumbered.

May Chelscum rot forever....Money can't buy u cups.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 2 2007, 09:59 PM)
Come on Magpies....

Then how do u explain the last two seasons for Chelsea .. haha and Inter this season rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
They bribed the FA tongue.gif

Shut up man...ur ruining my philosophy here.

This year's Premiership belongs to Reading. biggrin.gif devil.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 2 2007, 06:32 PM)
Haha .. Enjoy the difference now .. Cuz u wont last the long run .. devil.gif

*fingers crossed*

Let's see how your little super team with noe history does tonight before we start talking about cutting leads, a few weeks ago it was only 2 points and now it's back to for, that is if you win this game.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 2 2007, 06:59 PM)
Come on Magpies....

FORZA JACK!!!!! king.gif king.gif
Portman
FA team, I mean, Arsenal won 4-0 at home vs. Charlton.

Obviously with 2 penalties and Charlton played 1 hour with 10 men. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, in the end they'll get the 4th place.
Portman
Aston Villa 0-0 Chelsea

All I can say is that Lampard is just a fat overrated c_nt.
bigmacmtl
ya and sheva is so shittt. so many "good" players that are just garbage with chelsea, E.I. cashley cole, bullocks,judas and shaun-wrong phillips
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 2 2007, 04:57 PM)
Aston Villa 0-0 Chelsea

All I can say is that Lampard is just a fat overrated c_nt.
KillerMax
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jan 2 2007, 04:01 PM)
ya and sheva is so shittt. so many "good" players that are just garbage with chelsea, E.I. cashley cole, bullocks,judas and shaun-wrong phillips

laugh.gif
agenth
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1980870,00.html

loooooooooooooooool
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 2 2007, 10:26 PM)

Chelsea will win it (I think there's no doubt about that) but it's not gonna be so easy like the years before.
agenth
glory glory man united....
biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 3 2007, 01:43 AM)
glory glory man united....
biggrin.gif

Jose Mourinho .. Jose Mourinho .. Jose Mournho .. tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 2 2007, 10:54 PM)
Let's see how your little super team with noe history does tonight before we start talking about cutting leads, a few weeks ago it was only 2 points and now it's back to for, that is if you win this game.

Haha my little team, doesnt need history; their making their own biggrin.gif tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 3 2007, 12:43 AM)
Chelsea will win it (I think there's no doubt about that) but it's not gonna be so easy like the years before.

Not in your mind maybe... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 2 2007, 11:48 PM)
Haha my little team, doesnt need history; their making their own biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

With another draw against a pityfull Villa side? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

btw HAHA you drew again we're still 6 points infront of you we left the door open for you to make it 4 devil.gif devil.gif cool.gif
Rossoneri7
We dont need that door to be open .. Most of ur tough games r away so cheerful.gif I'm not worried ( btw .. I cant stand watching S7 play; pathetic ! )
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 3 2007, 03:00 PM)
We dont need that door to be open .. Most of ur tough games r away so  cheerful.gif I'm not worried ( btw .. I cant stand watching S7 play; pathetic ! )

Chelsea have a couple of tough away games also and if they continue playing the way they have been playing then... devil.gif devil.gif you figure it out. wink.gif

About Sheva, well you know at first I used to have this evil grin on my face everytime I see him play badly, and now I see him on the subs bench and then he comes on disappeares for most of the time he is on and when he gets the ball all he does is lose it I just shake my head and actually feel JUST A BIT sorry for him (but not much devil.gif ). It's just a shame to see one of the top 3 strikers around end up like he has.

Talk about falling from grace!!!!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 3 2007, 07:15 PM)
Chelsea have a couple of tough away games also and if they continue playing the way they have been playing then...  devil.gif  devil.gif you figure it out.  wink.gif

About Sheva, well you know at first I used to have this evil grin on my face everytime I see him play badly, and now I see him on the subs bench and then he comes on disappeares for most of the time he is on and when he gets the ball all he does is lose it I just shake my head and actually feel JUST A BIT sorry for him (but not much devil.gif  ). It's just a shame to see one of the top 3 strikers around end up like he has.

Talk about falling from grace!!!!

Chelsea gets cech and Terry back, everything will be back to normal.. By that time Manu will have gotten the injuries that it has avoided .. SHocking ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Yeah .. He seriouslly has lost his place .. On the field it seems to me that ONLY Cole is the one likely to pass to him .. The rest just would rather go for the glory themselves or pass it to either Drogba or Lampard. He has definately lost more than he has gained.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 3 2007, 04:32 PM)
Chelsea gets cech and Terry back, everything will be back to normal.. By that time Manu  will have gotten the injuries that it has avoided .. SHocking ohmy.gif  tongue.gif
Yeah .. He seriouslly has lost his place .. On the field it seems to me that ONLY Cole is the one likely to pass to him .. The rest just would rather go for the glory themselves or pass it to either Drogba or Lampard. He has definately lost more than he has gained.

Chelsea's problem is bigger then either Terry or Cech, sure they would do better with them, I mean they are worse then us when it comes to defending set-pieces and then to make it all worse Hilario would just come out and flail about in the box rolleyes.gif But they don't ahve any fluency in their play and if you look back to their past games practically all of their goals come from long range shots.

Was watching Chelsea TV the other day and they where talking about Sheva, and they have got it in their heads that it's because he doesn't have Kaka behind him anymore and Joe Cole would be the answer rolleyes.gif

First of all comparing Joe Cole to Kaka is an insult to our golden child, I mean no offense to Joe cole he is class, but comparing him to Kaka is a nono.

And secondly Kaka isn't what Sheva is missing it's Pirlo and Seedorf that he is missing more then Kaka, when you look back at past matches when Sheva was here you couldn't count the number of time Pirlo or Seedorf would either send him a long through pass through the middle that he chases and puts in, a chipped ball over the defence that he chases or high balls from the midfield that he chased on the wings and then either he put them in himself by cutting in from the wings and trying a long range shot or feeds them in to either Gila, Pippo or Kaka.

Chelsea don't have these types of players. And this is PART of the reason why Sheva is struggling so much
Rossoneri7
Great analysis han

If anything, I think Sheva's inability to adapt is exactly the difference between English football and Italian. At Milan the game is technical .. At Chelsea, it is rather a flat formation.

Having Kaka, Seedorf, Sergio, or Pirlo behind Sheva was what made him such a dangerous forward. At Chelsea he has Ballack, Lampard, Robben, J. Cole, or SWP .. Still he has a problem at scoring .. It's just that the English game is too much for him. He was used to something more technical.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 3 2007, 05:01 PM)
Great analysis han

If anything, I think Sheva's inability to adapt is exactly the difference between English football and Italian. At Milan the game is technical .. At Chelsea, it is rather a flat formation.

Having Kaka, Seedorf, Sergio, or Pirlo behind Sheva was what made him such a dangerous forward. At Chelsea he has Ballack, Lampard, Robben, J. Cole, or SWP .. Still he has a problem at scoring .. It's just that the English game is too much for him. He was used to something more technical.

I think rather then English football it's more Chelsea's style of football, I think if it where Arsenal that he went to he would have been greta there, because as you said he is more adapt to technical football, Yes football in England is flat a fast paced, but if he went to a team that has midfield players that are more technical then the ones Chelsea have he would have done much better, even at Man U.

Ballack and Lampard are the only 'somewhat' creative midfielders Chelsea have nad I'm stretching it here by calling them creative. Sheva used to trive on those through passes coming in from the midfield and that is something that he doesn't hav at Chelsea because everyone is going for the long range shot rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 4 2007, 12:21 AM)
I think rather then English football it's more Chelsea's style of football, I think if it where Arsenal that he went to he would have been greta there, because as you said he is more adapt to technical football, Yes football in England is flat a fast paced, but if he went to a team that has midfield players that are more technical then the ones Chelsea have he would have done much better, even at Man U.

Ballack and Lampard are the only 'somewhat' creative midfielders Chelsea have nad I'm stretching it here by calling them creative. Sheva used to trive on those through passes coming in from the midfield and that is something that he doesn't hav at Chelsea because everyone is going for the long range shot  rolleyes.gif

There you go .. Plus, you see the whole of Chelsea's midfield attacking along with the stikers .. Which leaves him in the middle of some congestion .. I think he trys, but in all honesty, he has failed .. Everytime he goes for one of his runs w/ the ball .. Take it down the flanks or through the middle .. He gets dispossesed rather too quickly .. He's 31 by now, I think if there is anzything he can prove, he has proved it here. That or, as dst would say, he's still learning englsih rolleyes.gif
Portman

Portuguese winger, Luis Boa Morte from Fulham (their captain) just signed for West Ham (7M/euros).

I think it's a good deal for West Ham. He's not world class but a good player that can improve their team.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 4 2007, 10:23 PM)
I think it's a good deal for West Ham. He's not world class but a good player that can improve their team.

They are one of my favourites to go down, I've never rated Curbishley and I don't think he has it in him to keep them up, they should have kept Pardew. I think the 6-0 on Saturday said that!
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jan 5 2007, 09:02 PM)
They are one of my favourites to go down, I've never rated Curbishley and I don't think he has it in him to keep them up, they should have kept Pardew. I think the 6-0 on Saturday said that!

They have $$$. And with some players this January I think they can "survive" in EPL. In fact, I think they've a pretty good team. Reo-Cocker, Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano, etc...

They're a historical team in England. In fact, from the London teams, they're the one I have more respect for.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 5 2007, 03:07 PM)
They have $$$. And with some players this January I think they can "survive" in EPL. In fact, I think they've a pretty good team. Reo-Cocker, Benayoun, Tevez, Mascherano, etc...

They're a historical team in England. In fact, from the London teams, they're the one I have more respect for.

But I still think their coach is ****.
Portman
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 5 2007, 09:22 PM)
But I still think their coach is ****.

So what? Just look at Inter. wink.gif

Even Moggi said "I think Inter will win the title this year, although Mancini is their coach." laugh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 5 2007, 03:25 PM)
Even Moggi said "I think Inter will win the title this year, although Mancini is their coach."  laugh.gif

laugh.gif That's a good one!
Portman
Benitez upbeat over Mascherano

Liverpool are confident there are precedents to overcome any restrictions on signing Javier Mascherano on loan from West Ham.

Fifa's rules state that a footballer can only play for two clubs in any period from July 1–June 30, and the Argentine has already taken the field for both Corinthians and West Ham.

However, both Liverpool and Mascherano's representatives are prepared to argue that this is effectively restraint of trade.

The Liverpool manager, Rafael Benitez, is aware that the Argentina captain, Juan Pablo Sorin, was signed by no fewer than four clubs –Barcelona, Paris St Germain, Cruzeiro and Villarreal – in 2003/04. Benitez feels that because the South American season runs from January to January, the rule is not directly applicable. Meanwhile, Benitez yesterday laughed off suggestions that he would be prepared to let Peter Crouch appear in a black-and-white shirt, whether for Newcastle or, more improbably, Juventus.

News that Charlton's Darren Bent would be available did not appeal to Benitez, who is likely to concentrate his limited funds on securing Blackburn's captain, Lucas Neill.

Telegraph

If this guys really get Mascherano and if he starts performing want HE KNOWS they'll have superb midfielder.

--------Gerrard
Mascherano-Sissoko
------Xabi Alonso

Impressive huh? Or even on a flat 4-4-2, they'll have tons of options for the lovely rotation system that Benitez like.
Portman
Today's news: Mascherano future » Liverpool or... Juventus. rolleyes.gif
Portman
ES is playing versus Macclesfield in FA Cup. 20 min in Stamford Bridge, 1-0 Lampard.

ES display until now: pathetic, like always. We'll see if he manage to score against a 4th division team. rolleyes.gif
Portman
Chelsea 6-1 Macc...

Shevchenko display today = 0.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 06:00 PM)
Chelsea 6-1 Macc...

He didn't score even once? My God he must be desperate.. rolleyes.gif
agenth
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 06:00 PM)
Chelsea 6-1 Macc...

wow @ the scoreline LOL

and Shevchenko = huh.gif ohmy.gif

BTW, this article was published after his transfer, LOL
JIM: SHEV WILL FLOP
By James Nursey
CHARLTON striker Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink last night predicted Chelsea's new £30m hitman Andriy Shevchenko could flop.

And he believes the Ukraine superstar might not be brave enough for English football.

Shevchenko, 29, has arrived at Stamford Bridge from Italy's Serie A with an awesome reputation after scoring 127 times for AC Milan.

But former Chelsea marksman Hasselbaink, 34, said: "I don't know if Shevchenko will do well.

"Many players come here thinking they are going to do it and it is going to be easy but the Premiership is not like that.

"It is not only skill you need, but braveness as well and not everyone has that. Shevchenko is a good player and will play with superb players but we shall see if he is a success."
X-Offender
Haha, nice one Jimmy. You should get an Oscar for that. biggrin.gif wink.gif
milanistar
it's rosicky show at anfield!

HT. Liverpool 0-2 Arsenal.
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 6 2007, 06:07 PM)
it's rosicky show at anfield!

HT. Liverpool 0-2 Arsenal.

Rosicky? I'd say it's Liverpool's defence show... rolleyes.gif

Knowing that Rosicky has a superb long-range shot... they keep allowing him to shot.
Dudek is such a poor keeper too.
Bluesummers
it should be 2-1. liverpool deserves a penalty. xabi got taken out in the box.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 06:13 PM)
Rosicky? I'd say it's Liverpool's defence show...  rolleyes.gif

Knowing that Rosicky has a superb long-range shot... they keep allowing him to shot.

Yeah, specially the second goal when Gerrard put his @ss instead of his foot laugh.gif

Anyway, it's still Rosicky show wink.gif

BTW, Dudek was always a poor keeper, he played one big game in his career and of corse it was against Milan rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 6 2007, 07:25 PM)
BTW, Dudek was always a poor keeper, he played one big game in his career and of corse it was against Milan rolleyes.gif

Que? All he was doing in that match was stripping in front of our players. rolleyes.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 6 2007, 06:28 PM)
Que? All he was doing in that match was stripping in front of our players. rolleyes.gif

He wasn't as bad as usual, and he made the save of his life against S7 in the injury time, and that gave him the lead over him for the last PK, I was like 100% sure he'll miss it!
Portman
Liverpool 1-3 Arsenal

The fair result should be the other way around. Liverpool attacked, Arsenal had 3 chances and scored. That's football.
Portman
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 6 2007, 06:21 PM)
it should be 2-1.  liverpool deserves a penalty. xabi got taken out in the box.

Arsenal is FA's favourite team. They love the frenchies.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 09:16 PM)
Arsenal is FA's favourite team. They love the frenchies.

OK!! rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 6 2007, 08:13 PM)
Rosicky? I'd say it's Liverpool's defence show...  rolleyes.gif

Ha ha!! You don't like Arsenal do you?? Both goals were Rosicky's heroics (although I don't really like him) and yes Dudek is crap but Reina wouldn't have saved those goals either (especially the first one... rolleyes.gif )

Arsenal killed the only thing I hate in this world 3-1, Thierry "Much talk, less football" Henry finished the game off!! So now the reds can kiss my @ss goodbye!! Oh no not yet, there's one more show on Tuesday!! devil.gif devil.gif

I hate you f@ckeeerrrsssssssss!!!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 5 2007, 09:07 PM)

Yeah but watch them this season and they won't sound so good. Mascherano is already booking his taxi for a way out of Upton Park, Tevez will in the summer (he's been nothing special anyway) Reo-Coker looks just shambolic this season and Benayoun is also rumoured to be on his way out.

Yes they have money but how many top-class players are going to risk playing in the Championship next season?
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 6 2007, 07:19 PM)
Ha ha!! You don't like Arsenal do you??

To be honest, I hate french people. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.