Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Jack Sparrow
That was before the Chosen One chose to whine.

I've joined the Southgate Revolution now! tongue.gif

laugh.gif Nah...I think I'll fly(or crashland) with the Magpies while cheering for the Gunners.
Warchant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 6 2007, 11:38 AM)
ManU rarely produce any of their domestic form in Europe.

Look at their record this season in the group stage, they where in awsome form domestically then also, but in Europe they stumbled in every step of the way.

Imo there is no scary team this season. Real are pethathic at the moment, Barca aren't so hot either, Lyon can't seem to buy a win at the moment. Chelsea can barely hold on to 1-0 wins against Charlton.

Inter are the same as Man U, imo they are just taking advantage of how much the league has been weakened this season it's not because they are so great, you all saw how they almost got booted out of the CL by the second matchday.

I'm waiting for Inter to get humiliated by the next Villareal that steps from behind the next turn. IF they make it past Bayern that is

Valencia and Roma could be surprises but I don't really think so, Celtic seem to trash every team in their league but it's still unknown what they will do when we meet them, their away record is probably one of the worst.

We are in the predicament we are in and hopefully we can improve. There is no favourite this season from the recent performances of all the top teams (that is, unless UEFA already have someone on their mind, in that case they will help them out  rolleyes.gif  )

i can see where your point is coming from. however, you still can't take anything away from a VERY confident team. the reason i think they are the scariest is because they are the one team that, i believe, has the most confidence. how that translates in in the CL may be a different story, but they are hot right now and are a force to be reckoned with this year.

i didn't say they were the favorite, but i still stand by my previous statement that they are the scariest. by that i mean, if i had to choose between facing Man U or any other team in Europe...I would choose any other team.
han2503
QUOTE (Warchant @ Feb 6 2007, 07:17 PM)
i can see where your point is coming from. however, you still can't take anything away from a VERY confident team. the reason i think they are the scariest is because they are the one team that, i believe, has the most confidence. how that translates in in the CL may be a different story, but they are hot right now and are a force to be reckoned with this year.

i didn't say they were the favorite, but i still stand by my previous statement that they are the scariest. by that i mean, if i had to choose between facing Man U or any other team in Europe...I would choose any other team.

I get where you're copming from.

I have been watching every man U match lately and they are far from scary especially if you reckognise the weeknesses they have. Look at how Arsenal played against them. They managed to keep Ronaldo quite and United didn't do much except for defend.

They might be the only big European team in form atm but I don't know I don't see them going past the quarter finals stage if they get a big team.

And I agree with you, right now I definately wouldn't choose them to go up against I would rather face Chelsea or Madrid atm.
Warchant
i agree...they definitely have their weaknesses...but they are very confident, probably the most confident team in europe. that's why they scare me.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 6 2007, 07:49 PM)
I have been watching every man U match lately and they are far from scary especially if you reckognise the weeknesses they have. Look at how Arsenal played against them. They managed to keep Ronaldo quite and United didn't do much except for defend.

Are you sure?!

Against Arsenal they were completely dominant for 80 minutes they lost their nerve in the last minutes and lost it, Manchester United deserved to win this game let alone draw it.

As for Sunday apart from the first 20 minutes they completely outclassed one of the UEFA Cup favourites, Ok the penalty was dubious but they should have got one earlier.

At this moment in time, I would agree they are the in-form team in Europe and back again to being one of the most feared teams.
han2503
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Feb 7 2007, 09:26 PM)
Are you sure?!

Against Arsenal they were completely dominant for 80 minutes they lost their nerve in the last minutes and lost it, Manchester United deserved to win this game let alone draw it.

As for Sunday apart from the first 20 minutes they completely outclassed one of the UEFA Cup favourites, Ok the penalty was dubious but they should have got one earlier.

At this moment in time, I would agree they are the in-form team in Europe and back again to being one of the most feared teams.

I'm pretty sure that the gooners where better, and believe me when I say that I really wanted Man U to win to increase the lead on Chelsea and I was really rooting for them, but it didn't happen and it was their fault, they where probably better in the first 20 minutes or so, but after that Arsenal where the better team, and after Man U got their goal all they did was defend and it cost them

But I agree they totally outclassedspurs on Sunday and they are the most in-form team in Europe atm.

But it still remains to be seen wether or not they can manage to translate that domestic for to the CL
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 7 2007, 05:20 PM)
I'm pretty sure that the gooners where better, and believe me when I say that I really wanted Man U to win to increase the lead on Chelsea and I was really rooting for them, but it didn't happen and it was their fault, they where probably better in the first 20 minutes or so, but after that Arsenal where the better team, and after Man U got their goal all they did was defend and it cost them

But I agree they totally outclassedspurs on Sunday and they are the most in-form team in Europe atm.

But it's still remains to see wether or not they can manage to translate that domestic for to the CL

it was the same thing 2 years ago but we beat them. this time around ronaldo is a lot better so who knows. is it just me or does rooney become a ghost when it comes to the big games? he has had some good games here and there against liverpool or arsenal, but in CL he hasnt done anything and the last time he made a huge impact on the inter. stage was euro 04.
han2503
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 7 2007, 10:25 PM)
it was the same thing 2 years ago but we beat them. this time around ronaldo is a lot better so who knows. is it just me or does  rooney become a ghost when it comes to the big games? he has had some good games here and there against liverpool or arsenal, but in CL he hasnt done anything and the last time he made a huge impact on the inter. stage was euro 04.

Yeah Rooney does have a tendency to disappear on the big stage, and he probably did so well in EURO 04 because no one was expecting him to do anything special
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 8 2007, 01:27 AM)
Yeah Rooney does have a tendency to disappear on the big stage, and he probably did so well in EURO 04 because no one was expecting him to do anything special

I too am confused how his form has dipped this season .. I mean he looks pretty promising biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 7 2007, 10:25 PM)
it was the same thing 2 years ago but we beat them. this time around ronaldo is a lot better so who knows. is it just me or does  rooney become a ghost when it comes to the big games? he has had some good games here and there against liverpool or arsenal, but in CL he hasnt done anything and the last time he made a huge impact on the inter. stage was euro 04.

Now, I hate people who go on about how English people hype up their players I mean no, no other Italian or Spanish personnel do that about their national team do they?!!!

However, in my opinion Rooney is a good player, but he is not what people think he is, he is no where near to the standard that C.Ronaldo is. He is England's golden boy, he can't do any wrong but he isn't firing. Shevchenko is getting ripped to shreds by the English media for not scoring enough, yet Rooney has barely been mentioned.

Then they (the media) go on about how he does other stuff for the team, I mean couldn't they say that about Sheva (using him as an example), the fact is he is an attacker and a world class attacker scores goals. He is still yet to reach anything like world class form since joining Manchester United. He was brilliant in Euro 2004 as mentioned above, he needs to recapture that form if he is going to be anything special otherwise he will become the English version of Ibrahimovic.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Feb 8 2007, 06:01 PM)
Now, I hate people who go on about how English people hype up their players I mean no, no other Italian or Spanish personnel do that about their national team do they?!!!

However, in my opinion Rooney is a good player, but he is not what people think he is, he is no where near to the standard that C.Ronaldo is. He is England's golden boy, he can't do any wrong but he isn't firing. Shevchenko is getting ripped to shreds by the English media for not scoring enough, yet Rooney has barely been mentioned.

Then they (the media) go on about how he does other stuff for the team, I mean couldn't they say that about Sheva (using him as an example), the fact is he is an attacker and a world class attacker scores goals. He is still yet to reach anything like world class form since joining Manchester United. He was brilliant in Euro 2004 as mentioned above, he needs to recapture that form if he is going to be anything special otherwise he will become the English version of Ibrahimovic.

thats it. rooney is a very good player and will continue to improve but for some people to compare him maradona is just insane. he has 10 goals this season but he had a hattrick during their first game against wigan and i believe had had another hattrick. 10 goals is good but are those 10 goals worth that much when most of them were scored during crushing victories and in bunches? especially considering how much success man u have had this season, the man u def, scholes, giggs,carrick,ronaldo have all played better. so it annoys me when people say rooney is their best or key player.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Feb 8 2007, 06:01 PM)

hahaha well azzurri fans do have a good reason to rave about their players. they did win the world cup king.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 9 2007, 04:59 AM)
hahaha well azzurri fans do have a good reason to rave about their players. they did win the world cup king.gif

It was an example! We all know 2006's World Cup was an anti-climax in the closing stages for whatever reason.
Portman
Chelsea 3-0 Boro <- Drogba x2
ManUtd 2-0 Charlton <- Without Cristiano
Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool <- Franchise? Nice week for Lpool. First sold to the USA, then lost against a pathetic team (and they dominated the match). biggrin.gif

Liverpool is going for the 4th place. They need to spend big next Summer.

Chelsea - 3 years without losing at home, League. Mourinho (Porto + Chelsea) makes it 5 years without losing at home for the League. rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hey hey hey, don't you be calling magpies pathetic. Pound for pound I think they are a great side.

The Magpies have one of the best offenses and the worst defenses in the League. So I knew they'd concede, what was important was if they could score once more.

Besides the ground was cr@p, like playing football in a paddy field. I'd have loved to have a kick about there.

laugh.gif Drogba scored from two freekicks he took.

So now Arsenal are 5 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand. One of which is against Wigan.

But my word Reading are kickin a$$. Interesting to see what happens next season.

Will the big spending clubs start picking off Reading players of will we see an influx of quality?

Poor, poor West Ham, but they really are a disgrace, the way they are playing.
Portman
Fuckin' french cheaters. That's how they do:

Wigan winning by 0-1 in Emirates... at 79' a clear penalty on Heskey... not called. Then, some c_u_n_t makes the 1-1 in OFFSIDE... then made the 2-1 when Wigan was obviously down.

The dirtiest, most cynical side I've ever seen in football. Even more than Buve. Fuckin' c_nts.
agenth
maaan sad.gif You were joking with my noobness saying you are a Juve fan lol
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 11 2007, 05:53 PM)
Fuckin' french cheaters. That's how they do:

Wigan winning by 0-1 in Emirates... at 79' a clear penalty on Heskey... not called. Then, some c_u_n_t makes the 1-1 in OFFSIDE... then made the 2-1 when Wigan was obviously down.

The dirtiest, most cynical side I've ever seen in football. Even more than Buve. Fuckin' c_nts.

You really hate the French, do you laugh.gif

Anyway, I watched Arsenul for 10 mns against ManU and they scored twice, and now it's the same against Wigan laugh.gif

BTW, Henry is becoming really rediculous he's arguing with the opponents every single game now laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 11 2007, 07:53 PM)

LOL! laugh.gif

You drew the long bow here... cynical?? That's a word for Giuve and Giuve only (in world football)... and it's not even a bad one. Dirtiest (in the way they showcased today, not the other one)... well yeah, that Arsenal are! tongue.gif

QUOTE (mchanna @ Feb 11 2007, 08:04 PM)
maaan sad.gif You were joking with my noobness saying you are a Juve fan lol

You really believed that!?? biggrin.gif

I'm the one and only Giuve fan here!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 11 2007, 07:37 PM)
LOL!  laugh.gif

You drew the long bow here... cynical?? That's a word for Giuve and Giuve only (in world football)... and it's not even a bad one. Dirtiest (in the way they showcased today, not the other one)... well yeah, that Arsenal are!  tongue.gif
You really believed that!??  biggrin.gif

I'm the one and only Giuve fan here!!!!!!!!!!!  devil.gif

maaaan wouldn't you believe that as newbie? xD
Portugal has some extraordinary views on Milan that it really wondered me rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I know that you are a closetinterfan unsure.gif ohmy.gif

devilsmiley.gif tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif Porty. I watched the whole match, and I knew that was coming.

Arsenal's fans are probably the only bunch that cheer when they are 1-0 down at home. Lol...undefeated in the Emirates Stadium.

For once I agree with you Porty, but not completely. Arsenal didn't deserve to win this one. Wigan played their a$$ off. And this was the worst performance I have seen from Arsenal since the Bolton loss.

Oh btw besides Henry, who was Henry...and Clichy who was freaking terrific(my candidate for best LB in the premiership) why would you call them Frenchies.??

As I see it, they played with
2 Frenchmen
1 Spaniard
2 Englishmen
2 players from the African continent
1 German
1 Czech
2 Brazillians

By the same yardstick, we can call Chelsea the Portuguese...I'm sorry Porty, but in this case it's all too obvious you've got an axe to grind with the French.

WC wounds still sore??
milanistar
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 11 2007, 06:46 PM)

Arsenal's fans are probably the only bunch that cheer when they are 1-0 down at home. Lol...undefeated in the Emirates Stadium.

For once I agree with you Porty, but not completely. Arsenal didn't deserve to win this one. Wigan played their a$$ off. And this was the worst performance I have seen from Arsenal since the Bolton loss.

Oh btw besides Henry, who was Henry...and Clichy who was freaking terrific(my candidate for best LB in the premiership) why would you call them Frenchies.??

2 Frenchmen
1 Spaniard
2 Englishmen
1 German
1 Czech
2 Brazillians

By the same yardstick, we can call Chelsea the Portuguese...I'm sorry Porty, but in this case it's all too obvious you've got an axe to grind with the French.

Remember for Porty the French and Africans are the same plus the coach that makes it 5 French, Arsenul is definitely a Frenchy team laugh.gif

WC wounds still sore??

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Portman

2 Frenchmen
1 Spaniard
2 Englishmen
1 German
1 Czech
2 Brazillians

WC wounds still sore??

Arsenal have AT LEAST 8/9 pure french (pure... lol) on their team - go check their full squad. Chelsea have 3 max portuguese players.
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Feb 11 2007, 08:38 PM)
I know that you are a closetinterfan  unsure.gif  ohmy.gif

Do I look like a blue-white loser to you!?? mad.gif

I'm a proud white-black (Serie cool.gif winner!! king.gif

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 11 2007, 08:46 PM)

I told you about Clichy (didn't I?? unsure.gif )!!

Well... they ARE the frenchies!! The Ivorians are French native speakers! tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
No you didn't. I knew Clichy waaaay before. We went to school together, where I taught him everything he knows tongue.gif

Naah, I took an interest in the kid after Cole left. Because none of the gunner pundits were one bit worried about Cole leaving. They all said, they got a good deal, coz they have Clichy. And looks like they're right.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 11 2007, 07:01 PM)
Arsenal have AT LEAST 8/9 pure french (pure... lol) on their team - go check their full squad. Chelsea have 3 max portuguese players.

Waow you really amaze me mellow.gif

Soon we're gonna hear about your "pure blood" theories dry.gif puke.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 11 2007, 09:09 PM)
Naah, I took an interest in the kid after Cole left. Because none of the gunner pundits were one bit worried about Cole leaving. They all said, they got a good deal, coz they have Clichy. And looks like they're right.

Exactly I had seen the kid play for Arsenal before and he was very good!! He looked very good against Bayern two or three years ago... but I'm not sure. Anyway... he is a hot prospect!

Plus I never liked Cole (mediocre defensively) so I was delighted when Clichy played... biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
So dst...off topic I know,(wow, something new for me!), but right now who is the best LB in the world??

RB you'd go with Zambrotta? Or yourself?
dst
@Jack: Arruabarrena!!? Nah. I just like his name... biggrin.gif

well Abidal is very good but there's not a really impressive LB nowadays... I don't know, it's maybe because I grew up watching God and R.Carlos!

at RB... Daniel Alves is definitely the second best player in the world, Zambrotta third and I like Eboue very much! Nelson is my favorite though!!! wub.gif

I'm the best one of course... rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 11 2007, 08:38 PM)
well Abidal is very good but there's not a really impressive LB nowadays... I

Well....there's one.... Phillip Lahm!
X-Offender
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 11 2007, 09:13 PM)

Amen.
agenth
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 11 2007, 11:04 PM)
Amen.

I think Halleluja fits better biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 11 2007, 10:13 PM)

He was impressive in the World Cup yeah but that is not telling... I mean... I never trust international perfrormances cause that's when they seem to get it on.
misha
Lahm is an asset to every club. He can play on both wings and good defensively and offensively
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 11 2007, 01:20 PM)
You really hate the French, do you laugh.gif

Anyway, I watched Arsenul for 10 mns against ManU and they scored twice, and now it's the same against Wigan laugh.gif

BTW, Henry is becoming really rediculous he's arguing with the opponents every single game now laugh.gif

ya i think henry's head is gonna explode eventually from all that arrogance thats building up lol. and whats up with his tribal dances when he scores? maybe too much of an african influence on this arsenal side. but ya he's a great player to watch and when he scores it's spectacular, but those cocky celebrations are starting to look like american foobtball dances... rolleyes.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 11 2007, 10:07 PM)
He was impressive in the World Cup yeah but that is not telling... I mean... I never trust international perfrormances cause that's when they seem to get it on.

ya like the whole greek national side during euro 04. tongue.gif haha just kidding, but ya no one can take away what they accomplished, just like no one can take away what italy wub.gif accomplished this summer even people like to disagree.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 11 2007, 01:46 PM)

2 Frenchmen

WC wounds still sore??

I think he means have a french image, althought they dint play with lots of french during that game, in general they do.

theres the french: flamini, gallas, henry, diaby, clichy, aliadière, traoré, wenger+ the french africans: touré, eboué, adebayor, song(on loan) then french players that played for them in recent times: pires, wiltord, petit, grimandi, anelka, vieira(afr. french), lauren (afr. french)... i would have to say arsenal is more french than english hahaha
dst
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 12 2007, 09:53 AM)
ya like the whole greek national side during euro 04. tongue.gif

Well yeah... but... not the whole!! biggrin.gif

And what's Arsenal got to do with England!?? rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 12 2007, 07:50 AM)
ya i think henry's head is gonna explode eventually from all that arrogance thats building up lol. and whats up with his tribal dances when he scores? maybe too much of an african influence on this arsenal side. but ya he's a great player to watch and when he scores it's spectacular, but those cocky celebrations are starting to look like american foobtball dances... rolleyes.gif

He started to celebrate that way this year since Adebayor is at Arsenul, so it's for sure some kind of tribal dance lol
Locke Lamora
What have you people got 'gainst Arsenal?
Okay, they don't have too many englishmen in the team, but if they included english players thats not good enough, that would just weaken them!

By the way, milanistar, tribal dance...
Fascicm hasn't fully left Italy yet, eh?
Portman
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 12 2007, 09:20 PM)
Okay, they don't have too many englishmen in the team, but if they included english players thats not good enough, that would just weaken them!

English players are not THAT bad. Just look at Liverpuel, Chelski or even Manscum. At the moment they have no English key player (Árrrrrrrrrrrrggggsenul). Not as Gerrard/Carragher, Terry/Ashley or Scholes/Rooney. And I think it's that's always important for a great team.

milanistar = french (from Paeerrrrrííí) = fascist <- laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I bet he's not even a right-wing guy the way he criticizes some of my comments.
milanistar
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 12 2007, 09:20 PM)

Are you kidding or what? huh.gif
Saying that dance is tribal is a fact (is it Rock&Roll for you?) and if it sounded fascist/racist to you that's your problem dude not mine!

To answer your question fascism didn't left all Europe not only Italy (and probably will not) and France is in top position sad.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 12 2007, 09:32 PM)
English players are not THAT bad. Just look at Liverpuel, Chelski or even Manscum. At the moment they have no English key player (Árrrrrrrrrrrrggggsenul). Not as Gerrard/Carragher, Terry/Ashley or Scholes/Rooney. And I think it's that's always important for a great team.

milanistar = french (from Paeerrrrrííí) = fascist <-  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I bet he's not even a right-wing guy the way he criticizes some of my comments.

No I'm not a righ wing guy at all (not even left tongue.gif) actually I hate politic ad politics puke.gif
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 12 2007, 09:55 PM)
No I'm not a righ wing guy at all (not even left tongue.gif) actually I hate politic ad politics  puke.gif

You should. Specially as you're from France. wink.gif

But I'm gonna stop right here before people start reporting my posts and calling me a fascist or some kind of things, as I'm right-wing.
And political stuff is not allowed in MilanFan.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 13 2007, 01:29 AM)
You should. Specially as you're from France.  wink.gif

But I'm gonna stop right here before people start reporting my posts and calling me a fascist or some kind of things, as I'm right-wing.

biggrin.gif ... tongue.gif
Locke Lamora
At Liverpool, Is Xabi Alonso, Sami Hyypia, Dudek,Kuyt, Aurelio or Garcia english?

Chelsea, Drogba, Robben, Cesch, Makelele, Essien, Carvalho, Ballack, Schevchenko or Mikel?

Man U, Van der Sar, Ronaldo, Giggs, Sung, Solskjær, Heinze, Evra, Silvestre or O'Shea?

Milanistar, this is way I brought fascism on the topic...

Henry and Adebayors skin coulor + Adebayor being from Togo + you calling it Tribal dance = Me suspecting that as youv'e got no serious complaints on them, you resort to mock their geographical and cultural background.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but as I can't see a single remark here that don't thrash-talk the Gunners...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 13 2007, 04:19 PM)
Henry and Adebayors skin coulor + Adebayor being from Togo + you calling it Tribal dance = Me suspecting that as youv'e got no serious complaints on them, you resort to mock their geographical and cultural background.

I'm sorry if this offends you, but as I can't see a single remark here that don't thrash-talk the Gunners...

..... Then ur in the wrong place pal .. We consider Ars-anul, a hyped up team that we usually 'thrash-talk' cuz we get a kick out of it .. tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 13 2007, 03:19 PM)

Hello Gooner... did you even bother checking out milanistar's previous posts!?? He did not say anything bad about Arsenal... and then how would you characterize Adebayor's dance?? It doesn't look like Tango to me... and tribal is definitely not "racistic" to me... he didn't say Jim crow... rolleyes.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Feb 12 2007, 10:29 PM)
You should. Specially as you're from France.  wink.gif

I should be for the right-wing tongue.gif or have a political opinion?

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 13 2007, 01:19 PM)
Milanistar, this is way I brought fascism on the topic...

Ok, I think you miss understood!

Fisrt of all, I dont give a damn about Arsenul or their players and again saying it's a tribal dance isn't pejorative at all, tirbal comes from tribe and it could be anything, we as a Milan fans are kind of a tribe, as Arsenul's French (French speaking) players or the whole squad!

Since you said you "suspected" that I was fascist or whatever you meant, I'm going (hope rolleyes.gif ) to clarify your mind by telling you that I dont give a damn about their skin color and/or their cultural background! Adding to that the fact that you dont know me and you're are new in the forum I give you the benefit of a doubt as a touchy Gunners fan!

In the end I'm just going to add somthing I think about fascism/racism, this threat will end by the time people can make comments without being suspects (adn I dont blame you, it's the time we line in) if I made a joke about a blonde being stupid you would have found it funny, but if that blonde was black you'd have called me a fascist!

Now take a deep breath and read again what I wrote. I'm hopping it sounds harmless cause it really is smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
@Locke..welcome my brother to Milanfan.

You see you and I are the last of the defenders of the Gooner faith.
Basically, these guys are all unhappy, that Arsenal kicked Man U's a$$. And the fact that Chelski can't play football half as beautiful as Arsenal's.

So they come up with the following excuses...

1. Beautiful football is for the birds, you ought to win. puke.gif Man f@ck that sh!t. It's just a case of sore grapes, coz then by the same reasoning we'd all be for Giuve(dst already is). Joga Bonito till I die man. ( And I'm not sponsored by Nike)

2. Arsenal are all Frenchies: Actually I miss the part where this is supposed to be a negative. Porty (I'll say it again) PORTY, came up with this, since he still hasn't forgiven France for what they did to Portugal. Crazy. Henry is probably the most influential player they've got and who is French. The second most important player for them is Cesc. Obviously Gallas is not their only lifeline anymore. Clichy would rank 5th or 6th, definitely below Hleb. Naah. If anything, we depend on Brazillians more than Arsenal depend on the French. They beat Man U (in the first leg @ Old Trafford) without a Frenchman in their squad. So I'll tell you what Porty, mon ami (tongue.gif), you call Milan the Brazillians and you're free to call Arsenal the Frenchies. (P.S : I wouldn't mind at all, if you'd call them French, here in India Frenchie is a type of underwear and it pisses me off)

Almost Last but not the least.....I have to admit that I'm not a true blue (red?) gooner. I just like a team that plays a passing game. So in that respect Gooners are the only people I GET to see.

Lastly.....f@ck the gooners, Newcastle for life. Now if only the Geordies could buy Nesta and Alves, we'd have dst on our side. He wouldn't even have to change his colours. tongue.gif From being an Italian penguin to an English one.
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 13 2007, 08:02 PM)
Lastly.....f@ck the gooners, Newcastle for life. Now if only the Geordies could buy Nesta and Alves, we'd have dst on our side. He wouldn't even have to change his colours. tongue.gif From being an Italian penguin to an English one.

Nesta and Nelson my friend, Nesta and Nelson!! biggrin.gif

But come on my brothers we're all together in this world and nothing stands between us.

*get that mutha fucka outta here*

See!?

Now really nothing differentiates us... apart from the occasional b!tch that can make best friend kill each other (and then the b!tch walks out all cock7 rolleyes.gif ). sleep.gif

What am I on again?? Sh!t I told you not to mix it up but you never listen to me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.