Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
agenth
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 09:54 PM)
I don't like his looks to be honest. I think that other guy who screwed Italy in the WC 2002 looks waaayyy better. I forget his name. Hwan or something.

The Korean who has impressed me is Seol. Great talent, I'm inclined to think he'll be moving soon. He would be good for Newcastle.

oh you meant his looks haha lol
Well I'm not into him that way if you mean that lol
And the other guy was Ahn-Jung Hwan wink.gif

yeah I thinkl he looks better wink.gif but in Korea, the girls are all crazy over Park

He was at Duisburg, but I think currently he'S unemployed sad.gif what a shame.
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 13 2007, 08:50 PM)
anyway,
  devilsmiley.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyway, Chelsea, lucky win, 3 gifted goals, only one of the goals that was scored was from a good play.

As for the Man U game I think Carrick was MOM, fantastic distribution of the ball, his goal was class king.gif
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 09:23 PM)
10 man Arsenal beat Blackburn away 2-0. Nice second goal from Henry. Fabregas MOM I think, but Hleb totally rocks. king.gif

I hate to admit it but Henry was MOM...

QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 13 2007, 09:27 PM)
Frenchies are having luck on the last matches.

You just hate them. Stick witcha Chelski! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 13 2007, 10:54 PM)
I think that other guy who screwed Italy in the WC 2002 looks waaayyy better. I forget his name. Hwan or something.

Nah. They're all called Kim! (sorry mchanna)
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 14 2007, 01:05 AM)
Nah. They're all called Kim! (sorry mchanna)

lol indeed. most korean family names are kim, because it was a royal name, but everyone wanted it O.o or like that haha lol king.gif
dst
----------------------------------------------------------------
United offer Ron to Juve
Wednesday 17 January, 2007

Manchester United are supposedly ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in return for David Trezeguet and Raffaele Palladino.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claims that United have renewed their interest in the Frenchman, who was already targeted last summer as Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s successor following his Real switch.

The Old Trafford outfit are apparently therefore ready to offer Ronaldo to the Bianconeri, but Sir Alex Ferguson has now asked for 22-year-old Palladino to be included in the operation as well.

While Juve are ready to sacrifice Trez, whose contract expires in 2008, they are unlikely to allow Palladino to leave seeing as he is part of their future plans.

Juventus have instead offered a youngster between Paolo De Ceglie, Claudio Marchisio and Sebastian Giovinco and are now waiting for a reply from the Premiership side.

Ronaldo is a market target for various European clubs including Barcelona, Valencia and Real Madrid, but Juventus could be favoured in the race to sign the 22-year-old.

The Bianconeri are ready to offer the midfielder a contract which would see him keep hold of his lucrative image rights.

Sportswear giants Nike, who supply both the player and the Italian club, are also reportedly ready to financially help the Turin giants net the 2006 World Cup star.

channel4.com

----------------------------------------------------------------
dst
now isn't this dumb... and isn't this Tuttosport!? rolleyes.gif
agenth
channel 4... on what level are we now?
KillerMax
Ronaldo for Trez and Parahdkhfkahfl... Yeah right, nice joke tutto merda... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
Ohhh what a goal from Pennant !!!!

Liverfool 2 - 0 Chelsea
Portman
Mourinho wants to send a message to Abramovich.
Ferreira and Essien as CB's ? laugh.gif
Quite obvious, huh?

I want Liverpool to win today and a draw tomorrow.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 20 2007, 04:17 PM)
Ferreira and Essien as CB's ?  laugh.gif
Quite obvious, huh?

I want Liverpool to win today and a draw tomorrow.

WHo's playing tomorrow ?? Arsenal- Man U ?
han2503
Damn I didn't know they where playing now!!!!

I missed the entire first half.

VOME ON LIVERPOOL!!!

Man U will win tomorrow!!
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 20 2007, 01:30 PM)
WHo's playing tomorrow ?? Arsenal- Man U ?

Yup.

68' 2-0. (Kuyt and Pennant)

Riise just hit the bar with a 40 metres supershot. Unbelievable.
bigmacmtl
no way chelsea will catch man u if the gap is 9 pts. at least at the pace man u are taking points. it would take a major screw up on man u's part. then again if man u lose to arsenal and i think it's very likely. i find chelsea dont have the character this year.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 20 2007, 03:17 PM)
Ferreira and Essien as CB's ?  laugh.gif
Quite obvious, huh?

It's not like he had other choices! rolleyes.gif

I hope for a good game tomorrow.
KillerMax

rolleyes.gif
milanistar
laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
LOOOL Essian like a bull
agenth
somebody has a youtube video of today's game liverpool vs chelsea?

I totally missed it because of some b1tch sad.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 20 2007, 08:41 PM)
somebody has a youtube video of today's game liverpool vs chelsea?

I totally missed it because of some b1tch sad.gif

1-0 Kuyt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvC3Ys5K8A
2-0 Pennant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVi88fYiTKs

Here you have, Miss "Kaka'wasvirginbeforethewedding". wink.gif
agenth
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 20 2007, 10:08 PM)
1-0 Kuyt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvC3Ys5K8A
2-0 Pennant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVi88fYiTKs

Here you have, Miss "Kaka'wasvirginbeforethewedding".  wink.gif

Thanks Mr. "KakaisabadboyandwilltransfertoRealMadrid" biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 20 2007, 09:11 PM)
Thanks Mr. "KakaisabadboyandwilltransfertoRealMadrid" biggrin.gif

Never said that. You missed the "if thing" (... we don't qualify to CL next season). wink.gif
bigmacmtl
Ferreira is no CB but come on, what a blunder.... he looks like A CF trying to hold the line.
agenth
Well than only Mr. "Kakaisabadboy" lol
Anyway Pennant goal is AWESOME!

Chelsea desperately lack of a John Terry. Cech still has to adapt the game.
Chelskis loss is that they let Gallas go and got a not so adequate replacement.
arivanjj
did Sheva play??
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 21 2007, 12:23 AM)
did Sheva play??

15 mins only .. and wasnt even into the game
Portman
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jan 20 2007, 09:15 PM)
Ferreira is no CB but come on, what a blunder.... he looks like A CF trying to hold the line.

Ferreira is the worst footballer I have ever seen. Thank god in Portugal NT we have Miguel (Valencia) and Nelson (Benfica) in the future.

@arivanjj: About 15 min. Basically to hear Liverpool fans sing "In Istanbul we won it 5 times!" or "Andryi Sh!tchenko!" a couple times. rolleyes.gif
agenth
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 20 2007, 10:31 PM)
Ferreira is the worst footballer I have ever seen. Thank god in Portugal NT we have Miguel (Valencia) and Nelson (Benfica) in the future.

@arivanjj: About 15 min. Basically to hear Liverpool fans sing "In Istanbul we won it 5 times!" or "Andryi Sh!tchenko!" a couple times.  rolleyes.gif

ohmy.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

what has become of sheva, he could have been a fucking legend and then retire peacefully
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 20 2007, 04:31 PM)

@arivanjj: About 15 min. Basically to hear Liverpool fans sing "In Istanbul we won it 5 times!" or "Andryi Sh!tchenko!" a couple times.  rolleyes.gif

ya miguel is amazing, i was hoping we would get him. I find he dint get enough credit for portugal's performance at the world cup. he commanded his wing and made something happen in attack everytime he touched the ball.
Portman
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jan 20 2007, 09:42 PM)
ya miguel is amazing, i was hoping we would get him. I find he dint get enough credit for portugal's performance at the world cup. he commanded his wing and made something happen in attack everytime he touched the ball.

Yup. Miguel is one of the best RB's in the world. The problem is that he only thinks in money. rolleyes.gif

But yes, he's class. He did a great job in the World Cup just like in Euro 2004.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 21 2007, 01:47 AM)
Yup. Miguel is one of the best RB's in the world. The problem is that he only thinks in money.  rolleyes.gif

But yes, he's class. He did a great job in the World Cup just like in Euro 2004.

Miguel is great .. actually fantastic, defensivly not solid, but has good ball control and comands his area well ..

He would be perfect for rb .. But Oddo will do too king.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 21 2007, 01:47 AM)
Yup. Miguel is one of the best RB's in the world. The problem is that he only thinks in money.  rolleyes.gif

Miguel is great .. actually fantastic, defensivly not solid, but has good ball control and comands his area well ..

He would be perfect for rb .. But Oddo will do too king.gif
Portman
41' Arsenal 0-0 Man United

EDIT* 53' Mooney just scored. 0-1.
agenth
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VAN PERSIE SCORED +CRIES*
goood
I knew that would happent he minute he came in
Bluesummers
so is it 1-1?
Portman
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 21 2007, 05:53 PM)
so is it 1-1?

2-1 for Arsenal.
AHAAHHHHAHAHAH HENRY HEADER AT THE 93RD MINUTE!!!

Mourinho is such a lucky guy.
milanistar
Arsenal came back from nowhere, the second goal was a header from ... Henry, it tells a lot about How MU defense was today rolleyes.gif
agenth
sad.gif

man we were so good in the start.

arsenal changed their formation and we should have done so aswell
milanistar
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 21 2007, 06:08 PM)
sad.gif

man we were so good in the start.

arsenal changed their formation and we should have done so aswell

You mean you wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 21 2007, 07:46 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

VAN PERSIE SCORED +CRIES*
goood
I knew that would happent he minute he came in

He-he!! tongue.gif

Not such a good game... but I love van Persie and was so happy when he came on and scored that goal. "Much Talk, Less Football"s goal (from Eboue's cross devil.gif ) at the 93rd min was a soothing winner... !! Clichy had a great game!!

Arsenal probably did not deserve to win but Manchester United deserved to lose for they were not playing football!

Go Chelski go!!
I_Rossoneri
Off topic for a moment, there were only 9 goals scored in the Spanish league this weekend, 3 of them were in the Barca game ohmy.gif And it's supposed to be the best league in the world????? My ar5e it is wink.gif
han2503
Damn Man U ruined it mad.gif mad.gif

This was just a terribly bad weekend in football, accept for the Chelski loss that is biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 22 2007, 12:40 PM)
Damn Man U ruined it  mad.gif  mad.gif

This was just a terribly bad weekend in football, accept for the Chelski loss that is  biggrin.gif

han .. Don't keep ur hopes up .. All u need is for Ronaldo and Van Der Sar to get injured .. And u'll notice the difference biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 22 2007, 06:47 PM)
han .. Don't keep ur hopes up .. All u need is for Ronaldo and Van Der Sar to get injured .. And u'll notice the difference biggrin.gif

I persoanlly believed Man U ruined it the moment they let in the equiliser.

But considering how chelski is playing all hope is not lost.

Either Man U take this defeat in a negative way and they just fall apart now or they will do like they did in the first part of the season when they lost to the gooners and win practically every match they have. If they do this the title is their-s.

Chelski don't even look like a team anymore, they look like over paid headless chickens all playing for themselves. Mourinho is surely out of their by summer and now there is talks of Lamps heading towards the exot sign as well.

Fact is they let Liverpool, the team that got trashed TWICE by Arsenal's youth team make a fool out of them.

And them crying about not having any replacements is their fault and shouldn't be justified because they saw it fit to go and spend 30 mil on a 30 year old and let Gallas leave for Cashley (who btw is having probably his worst season so far) and replaced Gallas with Boularouz.

Now they are playing Ferreira and as a CB, a player who isn't even good in his natural position.

All of this is their fault in the end, had they stuck to the recipie that had helped them win the title these past few seasons then they would have already secured the title by now
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 22 2007, 10:33 PM)
I persoanlly believed Man U ruined it the moment they let in the equiliser.

But considering how chelski is playing all hope is not lost.

Either Man U take this defeat in a negative way and they just fall apart now or they will do like they did in the first part of the season when they lost to the gooners and win practically every match they have. If they do this the title is their-s.

Chelski don't even look like a team anymore, they look like over paid headless chickens all playing for themselves. Mourinho is surely out of their by summer and now there is talks of Lamps heading towards the exot sign as well.

Fact is they let Liverpool, the team that got trashed TWICE by Arsenal's youth team make a fool out of them.

And them crying about not having any replacements is their fault and shouldn't be justified because they saw it fit to go and spend 30 mil on a 30 year old and let Gallas leave for Cashley (who btw is having probably his worst season so far) and replaced Gallas with Boularouz.

Now they are playing Ferreira and as a CB, a player who isn't even good in his natural position.

All of this is their fault in the end, had they stuck to the recipie that had helped them win the title these past few seasons then they would have already secured the title by now

Chelsea will do a Moratti is Man U win the title .. and demote them to .. umm ... to umm .. Serie B tongue.gif

Chelsea have done some wrong moves in the summer, yes I agree, but they have a hell of a roster .. Their weakness was the cb pairing ( they only have two, who r the first team choice) .. They get them back and I think Chelsea have a very strong chance, considering most of Man u's difficult games are away from home
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 22 2007, 07:33 PM)

That doesn't mean anything. And the first match was both teams with the first 11, not the reserves.

Liverpuel 3º place
Arseneú 4º

In Portugal, Sporting Lisbon lost against Benfica at home by it's still ahead of them.
Means nothing. ManUtd lost 2 times to Arsenal... so what?

And I don't find the first 11 of Arsenal better than the 11 of Liverpool.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 22 2007, 11:42 PM)
And I don't find the first 11 of Arsenal better than the 11 of Liverpool.

yes but you hate the Frenchies!! tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 22 2007, 09:57 PM)
yes but you hate the Frenchies!!  tongue.gif

Yeah you got a point there. I'm suspect to talk about Arsenal.
agenth
why do you hate henry?
tongue.gif he scored the last minute goal against manutd sad.gif
shouldn't you thank him then? xD ^^
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 22 2007, 11:23 PM)
why do you hate henry?
tongue.gif he scored the last minute goal against manutd sad.gif
shouldn't you thank him then? xD ^^

Talkin' to me?

I don't hate him. I just didn't forget his dive on the WC 1/2 final.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.