Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Portman
5' Everton 0-0 United
5' Chelsea 0-0 Bolton

C. Ronaldo not on the first 11.
arivanjj
man u 1 down

and bolton score, too. defensive mistake from Chelsea.
arivanjj
Kalou scores a beauty diving header 1 - 1
Portman
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Apr 28 2007, 01:10 PM)
Kalou scores a beauty diving header 1 - 1

He did a great job in Bolton's goal too. rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 10:14 PM)
He did a great job in Bolton's goal too.  rolleyes.gif

wasn't that Essien??
arivanjj
Kalou with another. powerful header ohmy.gif
Locke Lamora
Lehmann has signed a new one-year deal.
S*it. mad.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 28 2007, 10:26 PM)
S*it. mad.gif

and that's bad because..?
Portman
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 28 2007, 01:26 PM)
S*it. mad.gif

He's a good GK. Bit old but still top.

I'm surprised Wenger didn't go for any french under-21 NT keeper...
Rossoneri7
HT

Chelsea 2 - 1 Bolton

Everton 1 - 0 United (keep it up Everton smile.gif )
Rossoneri7
EVERTON 2 - 0 united devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 28 2007, 02:01 PM)
EVERTON 2 - 0 united  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

Great goal by M.Fernandes (Portugal NT under-21 midfielder). Still owned by Benfica... on-loan to Everton.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:07 PM)
Great goal by M.Fernandes (Portugal NT under-21 midfielder). Still owned by Benfica... on-loan to Everton.

Yeah I know him ... He has similar technique to Cesc ... Very bright future king.gif
Rossoneri7
United tie ...

Everton 2 - 1 united .. Oshea
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 28 2007, 02:11 PM)
United tie ...
Everton 2 - 1 united .. Oshea

Did you saw the goal? rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:12 PM)
Did you saw the goal?  rolleyes.gif

Yeah .. The f@ck, now its 2 - 2 !!
Rossoneri7
Now its everton 2 - 3 united sad.gif
Portman
AHAHAH. GK offer 2-1, Neville own goal(!!!) 2-2... then Rooney makes it 3.

This is worst than Buve. Cmon you clean league!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:36 PM)

Looks like Sheva isn't gonna win the EPL this season; chelsea are still tied
Locke Lamora
Mourinho's gonna go completely bonkers...a Bolton player handed the ball just outside the box and the game went on. tongue.gif

Now its 4-2 Man U.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 28 2007, 04:40 PM)
Now its 4-2 Man U.

!!!!!!
dst
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:36 PM)

Why? What happened?

United are officially champions... they just CAN'T lose it now!

I'm sorry Kurt! sleep.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 28 2007, 02:40 PM)
Mourinho's gonna go completely bonkers...a Bolton player handed the ball just outside the box and the game went on. tongue.gif

Now its 4-2 Man U.

Mourinho just wants the CL for the club and the FA Cup (for him... the only trophy he misses in England).

Anyway... Manchester United Champ. 16th trophy of their history... still 2 behind Liverpool.

Phil Neville and Everton keeper are having a great party at the moment.
Locke Lamora
Keep in mind that Everton were using their 2-choice goalie.
Anyway, Arsenal's CL spot is now firmly secured, and Mourinho will have some trouble with telling Abramovitch how Chelsea manages to draw to vital matches in a row... smile.gif

By the way...

Portsmouth 2-0 Liverpool
Wigan 0-1 West Ham
Man. City 0-1 Villa
Boro 0-1 Spurs.

Played for about 30 minutes.
han2503
@ R7

BWAHAHA!!!!

Nice handout from Chelsea.

As for Man u. They where terrible in the first half, and then Everton just gifted them the win with only one of the goals being legitamately their goal, and even that was created frm a terrible error.

We need to play well to beat them on Wednesday but I have faith we will do it
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2007, 05:47 PM)
@ R7

BWAHAHA!!!!

Nice handout from Chelsea.

As for Man u. They where terrible in the first half, and then Everton just gifted them the win with only one of the goals being legitamately their goal, and even that was created frm a terrible error.

We need to play well to beat them on Wednesday but I have faith we will do it

All of a sudden, I am happy that United won biggrin.gif Cuz I don't want Sheva to celebrate either the EPL or CL cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 28 2007, 02:59 PM)
All of a sudden, I am happy that United won  biggrin.gif Cuz I don't want Sheva to celebrate either the EPL or CL  cool.gif

Oh so now you're turning your back on the blues because they lost it? tongue.gif tongue.gif

Chelsea could really only end up with a Carling Cup at the end of this season. I would die laughing if that happened
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2007, 06:18 PM)
Oh so now you're turning your back on the blues because they lost it?  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Chelsea could really only end up with a Carling Cup at the end of this season. I would die laughing if that happened

They have an advantage in the CL ... They are firm favorites to reach the final ..

Well, at first, I hate all ManScum supporters ... Then when I think of it, we will win the CL at the end of the day and I can't have S7 celebrating his triumph too, so hehe biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I never thought I'd say that about Manchester United winning the league!

"lets all laugh at jose, lets all laugh at jose, lalalala lalalala, lets all...!" tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 28 2007, 05:42 PM)
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, I never thought I'd say that about Manchester United winning the league!

"lets all laugh at jose, lets all laugh at jose, lalalala lalalala, lets all...!"  tongue.gif

Cmon Brilliant. You're a United fan. wink.gif

I'd say the same if my West Ham was there. sad.gif They won today but even with that they need a miracle.

Anyway... Leeds United confirmed in the 3rd division. ohmy.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:45 PM)
Cmon Brilliant. You're a United fan.  wink.gif

I'd say the same if my West Ham was there.  sad.gif They won today but even with that they need a miracle. 

Anyway... Leeds United confirmed in the 3rd division.  ohmy.gif

I'm not happy because Manchester United won it, more that Chelsea haven't, not a supporter of United although definitely a fan of how they play football though, and yes a fan of how West Ham and Tottenham play too, they are the only teams in the league that I find interesting wink.gif

Are they confirmed now? , I've just got back in from work so haven't looked yet.
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 28 2007, 05:48 PM)
Are they confirmed now? , I've just got back in from work so haven't looked yet.

They drew 1-1. I think some of their fans had fights in the end... rolleyes.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 04:55 PM)
They drew 1-1. I think some of their fans had fights in the end...  rolleyes.gif

I feel sorry for the fans because it's all Peter Ridsdale's fault for spending money he didn't have they may not have got into the Champions League Semi Final without the money but they would certainly still be in the Premiership now, not League 1 (3rd Tiered Division)

He's gonna have hitmen on him that guy...
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 28 2007, 06:01 PM)
I feel sorry for the fans because it's all Peter Ridsdale's fault for spending money he didn't have they may not have got into the Champions League Semi Final without the money but they would certainly still be in the Premiership now, not League 1 (3rd Tiered Division)

He's gonna have hitmen on him that guy...

They'd need a Abramovich to get back on track.

I heard something today about Paul Allen (Microsoft) and a Southampton takeover? ohmy.gif Is this for real or just bull?
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 28 2007, 05:04 PM)
They'd need a Abramovich to get back on track.

I heard something today about Paul Allen (Microsoft) and a Southampton takeover?  ohmy.gif Is this for real or just bull?

I think Ken Bates who was in charge at Chelsea prior to Roman has sorted the finances out so next season they will be earning.

God knows what they were thinking about, they are still paying to this day Robbie Fowler and Danny Mills rolleyes.gif The wages they gave players were just ludicrous. Apparently Gary Kelly's weekly wage is more than Colchester's put together (a team fighting to get into the play-offs of the Championship)

Haven't heard anything about that mind you don't really know much out of the lower leagues apart from the basic stuff!
kurtsimonw
I just got back from Manchester.

I was almost in tears at the final whistle. At half time the scores were announced and I heard that Chelsea were 2-1 up, and Man U were 1-0 down. To go with us being 1-0 up at Man City it was a d@mn good day.

We won 2-0, but when the final scores were announced I was in shock, not to mention all the Man City fans.

If United beat us on wednesday, I AM going to cry. sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 28 2007, 07:46 PM)
I just got back from Manchester.

I was almost in tears at the final whistle. At half time the scores were announced and I heard that Chelsea were 2-1 up, and Man U were 1-0 down. To go with us being 1-0 up at Man City it was a d@mn good day.

We won 2-0, but when the final scores were announced I was in shock, not to mention all the Man City fans.

If United beat us on wednesday, I AM going to cry.  sad.gif

Oh so you're a city fan?

Wait, so who is the Villa fan on here?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2007, 08:21 PM)
Oh so you're a city fan?

Wait, so who is the Villa fan on here?

I'm the Villa fan!

Villa beat Man City today, not the other way round.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 28 2007, 08:23 PM)
I'm the Villa fan!

Villa beat Man City today, not the other way round.

oops, sorry got confused there. blush.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2007, 08:24 PM)
oops, sorry got confused there.  blush.gif

No worries.

Anyway... Leeds United confirmed in the 3rd division.

They're not down YET.

They can still mathematically stay up, it means beating 3rd place Derby about 9-0, but still. Anything's possible. wink.gif
Locke Lamora
And today its Arsenal vs. Fulham 17.00
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 29 2007, 09:45 AM)
And today its Arsenal vs. Fulham 17.00

Come on Fulham tongue.gif Nah I'm joking, just hope it's a half decent match to watch.

Last time I watched Arsenal was against Newcastle and that was quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen.
han2503
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 29 2007, 11:27 AM)
Come on Fulham  tongue.gif  Nah I'm joking, just hope it's a half decent match to watch.

Last time I watched Arsenal was against Newcastle and that was quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen.

To tell you the truth I always find Arsenal interesting to watch, but it can become VERY tedious watching them try to walk the ball into the back of the net every time they have it.

If there is an opening to just shoot or to put in an early cross then just do it don't continue to complicate things.

As for terrible football, I would only have to switch to a Chelsea or Liverpool match and I'm already bored sensless 30 minutes into the match
Locke Lamora
The Newcastle game saw two VERY disappointed teams come together, Arsenal knocked out of the CL, Newcastle knocked out of the UEFA cup.
And Arsenal were still in shock condition after that terrible West Ham match.
Both Rosicky and Ljungberg are out, and Arsenal don't have too much to play for ecept more points and MAYBE a bronze medal, while Fulham want to put the relegation worries well behind them.

I guess Adebayor and Babtista on top and Fabregas, Hleb, Gilberto and possibly Denilson in midfield.
In defense Toure is almost certain, and I think maybe Hoyte, Diaby and Clichy.
Milan Are Brilliant
1-0 to Arsenal after 4 minutes.

Sunderland and Birmingham have been promoted straight back in to the Premiership and Sam Allardyce has resigned at Bolton ohmy.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 29 2007, 04:15 PM)
1-0 to Arsenal after 4 minutes.

Sunderland and Birmingham have been promoted straight back in to the Premiership and Sam Allardyce has resigned at Bolton  ohmy.gif

How come? Oh ok... I'm always confused between Sunderland and Southampton. sleep.gif
Locke Lamora
WHAT!!!
Big Sam? No,no,no...I'm gonna miss him devil.gif
Locke Lamora
Wer'e seriously owning them right now...
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 29 2007, 03:24 PM)
How come? Oh ok... I'm always confused between Sunderland and Southampton.  sleep.gif

I guess he wants a new challenge, he's taken Bolton as far as they can go realistically with their resources. A great manager he won't be short of offers...

Haha, Sunderland are the ones who have been promoted, Southampton are still in the Championship (Division 1)
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Apr 29 2007, 04:57 PM)
Haha, Sunderland are the ones who have been promoted, Southampton are still in the Championship (Division 1)

Yes but they can still be promoted, can't they? Playoff?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.