Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Locke Lamora
Rosicky and Flamini in for Diaby and Babtista.
Locke Lamora
Its over.
Arsenal wins 1-0. Diaby.
Chelsea will probably victor as well, after Lampards penalty.
Portman
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 14 2007, 09:52 PM)
Its over.
Arsenal wins 1-0. Diaby.
Chelsea will probably victor as well, after Lampards penalty.

Both FT. Both 0-1.

Arsenal confirms the 3rd place. Chelsea the 6 pt gap to ManUtd.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 14 2007, 09:10 PM)
Berbatov > Braga.

FACT.  wink.gif

Don't even know what you mean by that post huh.gif !
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 14 2007, 09:59 PM)
Don't even know what you mean by that post  huh.gif !

> means... better... superior. Don't you know that in England? wink.gif

Berbatov wage's is almost the same as the entire Braga's squad. That says everything. rolleyes.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 14 2007, 10:01 PM)
> means... better... superior. Don't you know that in England?  wink.gif

Berbatov wage's is almost the same as the entire Braga's squad. That says everything. rolleyes.gif

We probably do, I'm just not down with the fancy shortcut computing lingo tongue.gif

Well, at least he's deserved the wage so far!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 15 2007, 03:44 AM)
We probably do, I'm just not down with the fancy shortcut computing lingo  tongue.gif

Well, at least he's deserved the wage so far!

Actually it's called Porto's essential ebonics; we all had a crsh course at it. rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
I flunked the course. Didn't attend half the classes.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 16 2007, 12:29 AM)
I flunked the course. Didn't attend half the classes.

Most boring sh!t I ever attended rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
Yeah...Porty sucks big time. Filthy ebonics and all those Zlatan tatoos...yuck!
Locke Lamora
Man U-Bolton.
20 minutes played, Man U is in the lead with 2-0.
Scorers are Park and Rooney.
Locke Lamora
Sorry for double posting, but now its 3-0.
Park again.

4-0.
Rooney again.

4-1.
Gary Speed on penalty.
Horrible job by Kuzcack (or whatever his name is.)

Match is over.
Portman
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 17 2007, 01:14 PM)
Sorry for double posting, but now its 3-0.
Park again.
4-0.
Rooney again.
4-1.
Gary Speed on penalty.
Horrible job by Kuzcack (or whatever his name is.)

Match is over.

Cristiano Ronaldo MOTM, once again. This guy... is in a superb form. Unbelievable.
Locke Lamora
Chesea-Sheff.Utd 3-0.
Tottenham-Watford 3-1. Robinson scored!!!
Manchester City-Middelsbrough 2-0.
Reading-Portsmouth 0-0.
Fulham-Wigan 0-0.
Milan Are Brilliant
Shevchenko scored, oh wait we shouldn't talk about him playing well tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 17 2007, 05:34 PM)
Shevchenko scored, oh wait we shouldn't talk about him playing well  tongue.gif

If he hadn't scored that one then he should just retire rolleyes.gif He was in front of goal alone in acres of space
Rossoneri7
I got to admit, Shevchenko played very well today !! It seems as though he has regained his confidence
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 17 2007, 06:14 PM)
I got to admit, Shevchenko played very well today !! It seems as though he has regained his confidence

It was agianst Sheffield UTD rolleyes.gif

I mean the goal he scored was still class but with all that space that he was left in I couldn't even imagine him not scoring it, not even if he was in the WORST form of his life.

We'll see when they play Man U or Arsenal to see where he is in terms of getting 'there' imo he was exposed to how bad he has gotten in those games against the big teams, when the pace was frenetic he would get this awstruck look on his face. Scoring goals like that against teams like Sheffield UTD is not what Chelsea paid 30 mil for.

This is not to argue with you but I'm just still not convinced about him yet.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 18 2007, 03:53 AM)
Chesea-Sheff.Utd  3-0.
Tottenham-Watford 3-1.  Robinson scored!!!
Manchester City-Middelsbrough 2-0.
Reading-Portsmouth 0-0.
Fulham-Wigan 0-0.

what's up with keepers these days!!!? laugh.gif

here's the goal
http://www.zshare.net/video/robbos-goal-avi.html
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 17 2007, 07:30 PM)
It was agianst Sheffield UTD  rolleyes.gif

Sheffield United, Newcastle United, Manchester United, it doesn't matter who he scores against the reward still stays at 3 points for a win wink.gif

I think he is finally turning the screw in England, do remember Drogba was the person everyone, especially the media thought was a joke until this season, we all know what Sheva can do so don't be surprised if he starts firing them in soon.
han2503
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 17 2007, 09:37 PM)
Sheffield United, Newcastle United, Manchester United, it doesn't matter who he scores against the reward still stays at 3 points for a win  wink.gif

I think he is finally turning the screw in England, do remember Drogba was the person everyone, especially the media thought was a joke until this season, we all know what Sheva can do so don't be surprised if he starts firing them in soon.

Yes it does matter, have you seen him pull off a great performance against 1 of the top 3 teams?

And yes in the end it is 3 points, but it was hardly a match winning goal in a very tight game, Sheva is still class, and I had no doubts about him putting that one in as soon as he got the ball all alone up there in front of the keeper.

And maybe he is getting back to his best but the performance and goal against Sheffield Utd does not convince of this. We'll see when Chelsea play their next big game. When do they play Arsenal?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:30 PM)
It was agianst Sheffield UTD  rolleyes.gif

I mean the goal he scored was still class but with all that space that he was left in I couldn't even imagine him not scoring it, not even if he was in the WORST form of his life.

We'll see when they play Man U or Arsenal to see where he is in terms of getting 'there' imo he was exposed to how bad he has gotten in those games against the big teams, when the pace was frenetic he would get this awstruck look on his face. Scoring goals like that against teams like Sheffield UTD is not what Chelsea paid 30 mil for.

This is not to argue with you but I'm just still not convinced about him yet.

and Milan didnt pay 17M for Gila to just sit in the box and look goofy tongue.gif (this had to come in at some point laugh.gif )

Ur not convinced about Shevchenko ?! Misha where r u biggrin.gif

TBH, S7 is regaining his confidence. U could see it in how he was trying to do what he knows best. (this makes me feel bad, cuz I dont want him to do well .. ) But the truth has to be told, he did turn it on today.

He has been horrendous all season long !! He has never been the same !! But today, he showed that he still got it. And let's just hope, this is just a one-of ... Cuz at his best, he is easily the most dangerous man with the ball cool.gif
Locke Lamora
I think theyl'l play Arsenal sometimes in May.
Its their second-last match.

I do NOT look forward to it...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 17 2007, 05:44 PM)
I think theyl'l play Arsenal sometimes in May.
Its their second-last match.

Arsenal will lose fosho tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:06 PM)
and Milan didnt pay 17M for Gila to just sit in the box and look goofy tongue.gif (this had to come in at some point laugh.gif )

Ur not convinced about Shevchenko ?! Misha where r u  biggrin.gif

TBH, S7 is regaining his confidence. U could see it in how he was trying to do what he knows best. (this makes me feel bad, cuz I dont want him to do well .. ) But the truth has to be told, he did turn it on today.

He has been horrendous all season long !! He has never been the same !! But today, he showed that he still got it. And let's just hope, this is just a one-of ... Cuz at his best, he is easily the most dangerous man with the ball cool.gif

You cannot even compare Gila to Sheva, totally different level, and when you pay 30 mil for a forward of his class you would expect him to bang them in in every game.

He did have one off games during the middle of the season also, you can't say he's been total garbage in every game, but you've also got to look at who that was against. Watford, Sheffield, Charlton.

I mean did you really expect him to miss the chance he got today?? Boriello would have scored that tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
Today, Sheva played differently. I guess it's his confidence.

Borriello ?! Who ?? unsure.gif rolleyes.gif

Gila is better than Sheva rolleyes.gif .... tongue.gif

Well, TBH, S7 has had a couple of good games w/ Chelski, but none like today. He was moving very well and for the first time .. Him, Robbin, Phillips, Kalou, and Lampard connected really well. I think two or three more games of this performance from him will be enough to bring back the real Shevchenko in him. sad.gif

btw .. I want talking about his goal, his movments were what dazzled me
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 17 2007, 11:58 PM)
Today, Sheva played differently. I guess it's his confidence.

Borriello ?! Who ?? unsure.gif  rolleyes.gif
Gila is better than Sheva rolleyes.gif .... tongue.gif
Well, TBH, S7 has had a couple of good games w/ Chelski, but none like today. He was moving very well and for the first time .. Him, Robbin, Phillips, Kalou, and Lampard connected really well. I think two or three more games of this performance from him will be enough to bring back the real Shevchenko in him. sad.gif

btw .. I want talking about his goal, his movments were what dazzled me

^^^

I think it's Drogba that messes up with his game, they don't work well together. And in this game Sheva was played as the focal point of the attack instead of one of the wide men beside Drogba.

But Chelsea will most likely still play the 4-3-3 with Drogba as the focal point, since he is the one that has been delivering the goods not Sheva, so he will be the one that is played to his strengths and not Sheva.
Jack Sparrow
I dunno, Sheva moved a lot better than Drogba does. But Drogba does steal a lot better.

I personally thought, it made a difference that Ballack and Lampard didn't play together, and that made a difference with the chemistry R7 was talking about.
dst
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Mar 18 2007, 01:44 AM)

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 18 2007, 01:47 AM)
Arsenal will lose fosho tongue.gif

Gooners are certainly going to beat ugly Chelski! cool.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 17 2007, 09:43 PM)
Yes it does matter, have you seen him pull off a great performance against 1 of the top 3 teams?

And yes in the end it is 3 points, but it was hardly a match winning goal in a very tight game, Sheva is still class, and I had no doubts about him putting that one in as soon as he got the ball all alone up there in front of the keeper.

And maybe he is getting back to his best but the performance and goal against Sheffield Utd does not convince of this. We'll see when Chelsea play their next big game.

This whole big game thing has become annoying of late ever since Henry really it's come around.

To win leagues especially you need to put away the smaller teams, and these are often the hardest games, especially at home. The fans get on your back immediately and are expecting a great performance where as if you were playing a big team it's a completely different mentality.

There is so much expectation on the big teams shoulders, and the teams ranked lower in the league around this year are scrapping for everything possible.

So if you have got an attacker who plays well in the big games (about 4 a season) but can't put the goals in against the lower ones to get you 3 points, what is the point?!
Locke Lamora
Just an update:
Liverpool-Aston Villa 0-0
Charlton-Newcastle 2-0. A header and a penalty.
Milan Are Brilliant
Everton 1-0 Arsenal

Andy Johnson right at the end, what a joy this sport is!
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 18 2007, 05:56 PM)
Everton 1-0 Arsenal

Andy Johnson right at the end, what a joy this sport is!

Table:

United 75
Chelsea 69
Arsenal 55 (1 game in hand)
Liverpool 54

Next round:

Liverpool-Arsenal
United-Blackburn
Watford-Chelsea
han2503
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 18 2007, 02:47 PM)
This whole big game thing has become annoying of late ever since Henry really it's come around.

To win leagues especially you need to put away the smaller teams, and these are often the hardest games, especially at home. The fans get on your back immediately and are expecting a great performance where as if you were playing a big team it's a completely different mentality.

There is so much expectation on the big teams shoulders, and the teams ranked lower in the league around this year are scrapping for everything possible.

So if you have got an attacker who plays well in the big games (about 4 a season) but can't put the goals in against the lower ones to get you 3 points, what is the point?!

When I say big team I don't mean it like Sheva will choke against them since we all know he's no choker.

But the fact that he couldn't handle the pace of any of the games when Chelsea played the other big 3. And that is a fact.

I agree with you however on the big team - small team issue, but I didn't point out Sheva's so called 'deficiancies' in that context.

There are a whole lot of different things why Sheva isn't doing so well at Chelsea.

1. They don't play football.

2. Everytime the ball is at Lampard's feet instead of passing it he just shoots no matter where he is in the pitch.

3. The Drogba issue, I don't think they work well toegther.

4. Mourinho, not exactly playing to his strengths. He plays him as a wide man for god's sakes.

5. They don't have the players to play the system he thrived in when he was with us. None of their players even resemble the sort of qualities and technical abilities we have. When I here their punters on Chelsea TV saying that Joe Cole is like Kaka I feel like I'm about to throw up puke.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 19 2007, 01:14 AM)
When I say big team I don't mean it like Sheva will choke against them since we all know he's no choker.

But the fact that he couldn't handle the pace of any of the games when Chelsea played the other big 3. And that is a fact.

I agree with you however on the big team - small team issue, but I didn't point out Sheva's so called 'deficiancies' in that context.

There are a whole lot of different things why Sheva isn't doing so well at Chelsea.

2. Everytime the ball is at Lampard's feet instead of passing it he just shoots no matter where he is in the pitch.

4. Mourinho, not exactly playing to his strengths. He plays him as a wide man for god's sakes.

5. They don't have the players to play the system he thrived in when he was with us. None of their players even resemble the sort of qualities and technical abilities we have. When I here their punters on Chelsea TV saying that Joe Cole is like Kaka I feel like I'm about to throw up  puke.gif

Good point king.gif

And Sheva will take Chelsea on to win the EPL biggrin.gif

p.s. Now I am between Liverpool and Chelsea for the CL final rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 18 2007, 10:24 PM)
And Sheva will take Chelsea on to win the EPL biggrin.gif

whoarethepatriots
Did anyone hear shevchenko's interview of match of the day

It was hilarious he started off speaking broken english and then when he realised he cannot speak the language he switched to italian

What was the reason he left? Something to do with speaking english i think...

will try to find link of video
Portman
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 19 2007, 05:29 PM)
Did anyone hear shevchenko's interview of match of the day

It was hilarious he started off speaking broken english and then when he realised he cannot speak the language he switched to italian

What was the reason he left? Something to do with speaking english i think...

will try to find link of video

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif It was... I guess the lesson weren't so good...

Video please.
Rossoneri7
Tsk tsk tsk ... English is the easiest language to learn on the face of this earth !! An old timer could learn it in 2 months rolleyes.gif

Plus, it was his goal to learn english ..

I guess his 130,000 sterling per week contract has kept him busy with where and how to spend than learning the language rolleyes.gif

Cuz if I made that kind of $$$ and I lived in Japan, I wouldnt even think of learning the language; let the benjamins speak for themselves biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 03:11 PM)
Tsk tsk tsk ... English is the easiest language to learn on the face of this earth !! An old timer could learn it in 2 months rolleyes.gif

Plus, it was his goal to learn english ..

I guess his 130,000 sterling per week contract has kept him busy with where and how to spend than learning the language rolleyes.gif

Cuz if I made that kind of $$$ and I lived in Japan, I wouldnt even think of learning the language; let the benjamins speak for themselves biggrin.gif

F@ck learning english man, all he needs to know are a few keywords and flash some green and he can get hooked up with some of the finest and nicest things in merry old england. He should go get himself knighted tongue.gif Sir Andrey Shevchenko.

and please those who think the diver is better than sheva need to watch milan and not judge from ps2.
Rossoneri7
and please those who think the diver is better than sheva need to watch milan and not judge from ps2.

Talking from personal experience rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 03:18 PM)
Talking from personal experience rolleyes.gif

Ofcourse, i used to do that when i was Noob and amatuer of milanooo. But now i got the sexy gol tV and i watch all the matches with sexy kaka and fugly ronaldo biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
Shevchenko, bang, goal, ooo its against Tottenham big deal I hear you say tongue.gif

What a goal, he's back on form.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 18 2007, 10:14 PM)

Agreed on that.

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 09:11 PM)
English is the easiest language to learn on the face of this earth !! An old timer could learn it in 2 months rolleyes.gif

Haha, what are you on about?!!! It's one of the hardest! It's just widely spoken!!!
Bluesummers
Sheva's goal was all skill, but he was completely unmarked, so he would not miss that. His shot is still very deadly. I wouldnt say he is back in form yet.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 20 2007, 12:33 AM)
Haha, what are you on about?!!! It's one of the hardest! It's just widely spoken!!!

I take it u havnt tried to study any of the Asian languages tongue.gif Hell even the Chinese algebra will take you a decade to understand biggrin.gif

(Actually Urdo (Indian) is the easiest in Asia ..)

But because it is so widely spoken (English), it has in some strange way, become a norm in any developed country(i.e. Italy) to know off and speak (eg. tourist).
Bluesummers
Watch this sexy Sh!t THe legend scores again http://youtube.com/watch?v=6JDupbXDYRc&mode=related&search=
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 19 2007, 09:35 PM)
Sheva's goal was all skill, but he was completely unmarked, so he would not miss that.  His shot is still very deadly.  I wouldnt say he is back in form yet.

Haha, he would not miss that? It wasn't even a chance until he made it into one...
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 09:43 PM)
I take it u havnt tried to study any of the Asian languages tongue.gif Hell even the Chinese algebra will take you a decade to understand biggrin.gif

Well, no I haven't but I have been told and read that English is the hardest to learn...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 19 2007, 03:51 PM)
Haha, he would not miss that? It wasn't even a chance until he made it into one...

AND WE MADE HIM INTO THAT cry.gif cry.gif Man i feel so betrayed for some reason, gotta stop watching him score for chelsea.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.