Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 19 2007, 09:53 PM)
AND WE MADE HIM INTO THAT  cry.gif  cry.gif Man i feel so betrayed for some reason, gotta stop watching him score for chelsea.

Yes, not disagreeing with you there. No matter how much hate I feel on the move, I don't hate him as a person as I believe there were other issues that affected his move rather than him just getting fed up with Milan...
Milan Are Brilliant
On another note Ronaldo scores again, although I would argue my case very strongly that Kaka is the best in the world, I feel this is the only other player who would rival him.

And his interview on English TV, "Why is there always controversy with you Cristiano?", "Maybe it's because I'm too good" haha class.
agenth
Cristiano saving us!!!!!!!!!
+BWHFLIQENQWIOQNWLI

lol sorry, had to let my joy out biggrin.gif

Rooney has been very poor duuuh!
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 19 2007, 10:11 PM)
On another note Ronaldo scores again, although I would argue my case very strongly that Kaka is the best in the world, I feel this is the only other player who would rival him.

And his interview on English TV, "Why is there always controversy with you Cristiano?", "Maybe it's because I'm too good" haha class.

He is. And still a kid.

A spanish giant is waiting for him next June. biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 19 2007, 10:54 PM)
He is. And still a kid.

A spanish giant is waiting for him next June.  biggrin.gif

Oh I forgot about the Spanish what with Madrid and Barca getting passed by like a breeze in Europe tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 19 2007, 10:57 PM)
Oh I forgot about the Spanish what with Madrid and Barca getting passed by like a breeze in Europe tongue.gif

Ronaldo would be a big lost, not only for United but for EPL too. No mather the money you'd got from the transfer... there's no other winger like him at the moment in Europe.
agenth
Ronaldo wont go anywhere as long SAF has a say in it
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 19 2007, 11:14 PM)
Ronaldo would be a big lost, not only for United but for EPL too. No mather the money you'd got from the transfer... there's no other winger like him at the moment in Europe.

You remind me of the PES commentators in this statement, state the bleedin obvious tongue.gif That's like Ronaldinho in Spain and Kaka in Italy!
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 19 2007, 11:38 PM)
You remind me of the PES commentators in this statement, state the bleedin obvious  tongue.gif  That's like Ronaldinho in Spain and Kaka in Italy!

Yeah... I'm just posting for... posting. wink.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 19 2007, 05:14 PM)

Cristiano is insane, too good for us man. So f@cking amazing. He cannot be stopped. IF he goes to the spanish giants he will either be benched or taught by dumb coaches. His future will be ruined. ITs best for him to stay at diving united. I think he is close to the best in the world. Kaka right now, i wouldn't say he is the best but he'll get there forsure. Ronaldo is just at a red arrow, just wait till kaka gets to the red arrow. Shots from half into the top corner. Good luck kahny tongue.gif
arivanjj
Sexy goal by Sheva... good for him!
han2503
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 19 2007, 05:29 PM)
Did anyone hear shevchenko's interview of match of the day

It was hilarious he started off speaking broken english and then when he realised he cannot speak the language he switched to italian

What was the reason he left? Something to do with speaking english i think...

will try to find link of video

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ballack can speak English better then him and if I recall correctly he wasn't even the one who actually changed clubs to learn English rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 19 2007, 10:54 PM)
He is. And still a kid.

A spanish giant is waiting for him next June.  biggrin.gif

I don't know why someone who is in their right mind would actually move to Madrid atm, maybe Barca but I don't think they would spend that kind of money on him.

Ronaldo is probably in the form of his life atm and he is still developing, changing clubs now won't be good for him.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 20 2007, 07:40 AM)
Ballack can speak English better then him and if I recall correctly he wasn't even the one who actually changed clubs to learn English

Ballack could speak english while he was at Bayern, he never had to really adapt

And his english was fluent aswell

anyway here is one Sheva english interview (skip to 1:00) i have almost got the interview uploaded from sat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPkjZgRW28
arivanjj
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 20 2007, 09:55 PM)
Ballack could speak english while he was at Bayern, he never had to really adapt

And his english was fluent aswell

anyway here is one Sheva english interview (skip to 1:00) i have almost got the interview uploaded from sat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suPkjZgRW28

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif !!

thanks smile.gif
Rossoneri7
Hillarious biggrin.gif
whoarethepatriots
Here is Sheva's interview from Saturday

http://download.yousendit.com/DE67C4801D52D22E

or try this

http://www.yousendit.com/download/T2dkanZ0OW4zS28wTVE9PQ

you may need to register to download files
Rossoneri7
Well, he is trying rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 20 2007, 07:40 AM)
I don't know why someone who is in their right mind would actually move to Madrid atm, maybe Barca but I don't think they would spend that kind of money on him.

You don't know? Maybe 'cause of $omething... rolleyes.gif

I don't know if you realize 1 thing. The idea is:
Barcelona wants Ronaldo. So they must sell someone... (

10R to Milan - 100M/euros
Diver c_nt to Barcelona - 70M/euros

It's today's rumours in Spain and it makes sense. cool.gif
arivanjj
thanks again! yeah he's trying laugh.gif ... crack me up!
Portman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxV4tku6_A

Cristiano Ronaldo interview after the match. I mean, this guy is for 2-3 years in England and can't speak? I think he doesn't understand them too. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, they pay him to play not to give interviews.
agenth
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 20 2007, 03:01 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBxV4tku6_A

Cristiano Ronaldo interview after the match. I mean, this guy is for 2-3 years in England and can't speak? I think he doesn't understand them too.  rolleyes.gif

Anyway, they pay him to play not to give interviews.

genius!!

"Maybe I'm too good"
LMAO!!
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 20 2007, 11:36 AM)
You don't know? Maybe 'cause of $omething...  rolleyes.gif

I don't know if you realize 1 thing. The idea is:
Barcelona wants Ronaldo. So they must sell someone... (

10R to Milan - 100M/euros
Diver c_nt to Barcelona - 70M/euros

It's today's rumours in Spain and it makes sense. cool.gif

I think he will still get the $omething you are talking about while he's in England. rolleyes.gif

Going toMadrid at the moment is practically a carreer suicide.

I still thing that R10 -> Milan ---------- C.Ronaldo -> Barca is just football fanatasy talk from the papers and I really can't see it happening
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 20 2007, 09:47 PM)
I think he will still get the $omething you are talking about while he's in England.  rolleyes.gif

Going toMadrid at the moment is practically a carreer suicide.

I still thing that R10 -> Milan  ----------  C.Ronaldo -> Barca is just football fanatasy talk from the papers and I really can't see it happening

United is having problems renewing the contract with him.

Why suicide? Play for the world's #1 in history, titles, fan and $$$? Oh I forgot! Now everybody says "Barca is the cool one. Madrid is bad!". 4 years ago you won't say that.
Things change.

Fantasy? I think Figo from Barca to Madrid was fantasy too. rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
Figo to Al-Ittihad (saudi) is fantasy too rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 20 2007, 10:47 PM)
Figo to Al-Ittihad (saudi) is fantasy too rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

Yup. Fanta$$$y. rolleyes.gif wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 20 2007, 10:15 PM)

Why suicide? Play for the world's #1 in history, titles, fan and $$$? Oh I forgot! Now everybody says "Barca is the cool one. Madrid is bad!". 4 years ago you won't say that.
Things change.

Fantasy? I think Figo from Barca to Madrid was fantasy too.  rolleyes.gif

I'm not saying it's because Barca are the cool ones, you know I don't like them. But it's a fact that any player that goes to the circus that is Madrid at the moment is all but ruined.

Yes they have the tradition and history but it doesn't count for anything when the club itself is currently in shambles.

About the titles, I don't see them winning anything and neither in the future if things keep going the way they are with them. First someone needs to get rid of dumb and dumber that are running the club before they start to sort out through their problems.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 20 2007, 10:15 PM)

Not really, it's just the media over hyping it as he hasn't signed anything in a week...
Portman
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 21 2007, 06:58 PM)
Not really, it's just the media over hyping it as he hasn't signed anything in a week...

In here press said he wants 173k/euros per week but United only give 150k... something like this.
Well, Glazer family wants some millions. That's why they bought United. biggrin.gif

Barcelona or R.Madrid are definately waiting for him.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 21 2007, 07:03 PM)
In here press said he wants 173k/euros per week but United only give 150k... something like this.
Well, Glazer family wants some millions. That's why they bought United.  biggrin.gif

Barcelona or R.Madrid are definately waiting for him.

You said it there, "the press said..." the press have also said Barcelona won't sign C.Ronaldo I really don't believe the press too much with speculated transfers nowadays.
Bluesummers
C ronaldo will definatly stay in United. I don't see why he would move to real or barca. Its not like man u is poorer than barca and Real. Im sure he has a $$$pecial place in ferguson's plan$$$$.

Plus if he did that, then all united fans would dislike him etc. Its like what $heva did to us. He will regret it if he moves.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 22 2007, 06:06 AM)
C ronaldo will definatly stay in United.  I don't see why he would move to real or barca.  Its not like man u is poorer than barca and Real.  Im sure he has a $$$pecial place in ferguson's plan$$$$.

Plus if he did that, then all united fans would dislike him etc.  Its like what $heva did to us.  He will regret it if he moves.

Didn't stop Sheva from leaving us, did it? Nowadays most players don't care for such things, even players I respect a lot. Look at Figo for example, he moved from Barca to their Arch rivals Real Madrid. Oh, and I'm certain Real has more money than any club in the world, just look at the money they earn from TV rights and sponsoring. Not to mention all the nice shirts they sell rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 22 2007, 05:06 AM)
C ronaldo will definatly stay in United.  I don't see why he would move to real or barca.  Its not like man u is poorer than barca and Real.  Im sure he has a $$$pecial place in ferguson's plan$$$$.

Plus if he did that, then all united fans would dislike him etc.  Its like what $heva did to us.  He will regret it if he moves.

All he want from United is the $$$. Nothing more. Nowadays that's what matters.

Anyway, about the fans... all we know that those who are saying he's the best in the world, etc (United fans) atm were the same that 7 months ago wanted him out of EPL.

And we all know too that beside some of the United fans, all the entire England hate him.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 22 2007, 03:55 PM)
All he want from United is the $$$. Nothing more. Nowadays that's what matters.

Anyway, about the fans... all we know that those who are saying he's the best in the world, etc (United fans) atm were the same that 7 months ago wanted him out of EPL.

And we all know too that beside some of the United fans, all the entire England hate him.

Football fans are fickle not just English fans, everywhere in the world, even people on this forum are, they hate the player one minute then they love them, that's football.

I also believe the matter of the whole England thing most fans of English football now appreciate Ronaldo in the EPL and would miss him without.

The days of the lure of Spain and Italy winning over the EPL have long gone, the EPL now seems to be the league to be in (bar the weather!)
kurtsimonw
I also believe the matter of the whole England thing most fans of English football now appreciate Ronaldo in the EPL and would miss him without.

I don't know about that. Every none Man U fan that I know.. which is all but about 5 people, still hate him and want him out of the country, I still feel the same way. The sooner he goes to Madrid, the better. I can't see him being their long either, once he realises he isn't the star, and somebody like RVN or Robinho (if he's still there) takes all the glory, he'll want out.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 22 2007, 08:14 PM)
I don't know about that. Every none Man U fan that I know.. which is all but about 5 people, still hate him and want him out of the country, I still feel the same way. The sooner he goes to Madrid, the better. I can't see him being their long either, once he realises he isn't the star, and somebody like RVN or Robinho (if he's still there) takes all the glory, he'll want out.

Then who would we watch in the EPL who is actually entertaining, Henry haha...

He's great for the league, the whole World Cup thing is over, we were completely useless, but us typical English just blame it on someone else all the time, how about we take the blame for once...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Mar 22 2007, 10:50 PM)
Then who would we watch in the EPL who is actually entertaining, Henry haha...

He's great for the league, the whole World Cup thing is over, we were completely useless, but us typical English just blame it on someone else all the time, how about we take the blame for once...

I don't like him because he's the most un-sportsman like person on the planet, he succeeded in trying to get Rooney sent off, how could we beat Portugal with 10 men?

I don't find him entertaining at all, he slows the game down. he gets the ball - stands there on the wing - does his little tricks - plays a simple pass backwards.. WOW!
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 23 2007, 05:10 PM)
I don't like him because he's the most un-sportsman like person on the planet, he succeeded in trying to get Rooney sent off, how could we beat Portugal with 10 men?

I don't find him entertaining at all, he slows the game down. he gets the ball - stands there on the wing - does his little tricks - plays a simple pass backwards.. WOW!

I think that's a bit unfair to say about him, maybe last season he was like that but this season he has added an end product to his tricks and flicks and it's a fact that if he wasn't in the form he is now then United wouldn't be top of the league, but then again you could also say this about Chelsea and Drogba.

Rooney got sent off because he nearly took away Carvalho's ability to have kids rolleyes.gif

And I'm not saying this to be offensive but Kaka Is Brilliant is very right when saying that England didn't progress because they were cr@p from the very beginning of the tournament and he is also a big enough person to admit this. And the fact that they went out shouldn't be blamed on anybody but themselves
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 23 2007, 08:35 PM)
Rooney got sent off because he nearly took away Carvalho's ability to have kids  rolleyes.gif

Rooney got sent off because Ronaldo told the ref "Eh... send that b_stard home. Tired of him". Rooney didn't do anything. wink.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 23 2007, 05:10 PM)

We were only down to 10 men, it was still possible, the fact is we put way too much pressure on Rooney's shoulders last summer, unlike Euro 2004 when we just thought lets see what he can do and he was a phenomenon. That's why he lashed out I believe and yes I do think Ronaldo had something in it, however if it would have been the other way around and Ronaldo did that to Ferdinand and Rooney said something to the referee (like he always does) would we complain, would we f...

You don't find C.Ronaldo entertaining?!!! Simple back pass?!! He's scoring and assisting 24/7 this season, if he were in a Milan shirt I'd worship him...
Rossoneri7
You would worship C.Ronaldo if he was in a Milan shirt ?!

I know Maldini wouldnt be happy with this rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 24 2007, 05:20 AM)
You would worship C.Ronaldo if he was in a Milan shirt ?!

I know Maldini wouldnt be happy with this rolleyes.gif

No way, one diver is enough. We don't need another one. HE can go to mabrid, or barcfalona or stay in diving united. I dont want him milan. We dont use wingers, and we dont like divers. Forza mylan biggrin.gif
Portman
Liverpool just totally outclassed Arsenal. 4-1 at Anfield Road.
Crouch hattrick, and great goals.

Arsenal have a game in hand but are 2 points behind Liverpool. And the gunners have worse fixtures until the end (play Chelsea...), so I'll say Liverpool is the favourite to get the 3rd place.

Well, in the end of the day... 3rd or 4th is exactly the same, who cares?
arivanjj
his third goal was absolute class king.gif
Portman
Cristiano was immense today. Losing 0-1 at home against Blackburn, he changed the match (like always). 4-1 the final result.
United better renew with him (Glazer prefers the 80M isn't it?), otherwise next year they'll be fighting for the 2nd place.

Chelsea won 0-1 at Watford. Lucky goal by Kalou at the 92nd min! Assist by Shevchenko.
kurtsimonw
Ronaldo had a poor first half today and Man U were losing at half time. I think that shows who Man U rely heavily on?

If Cristiano was to get injured or something, I think they would struggle alot, they don't have many other players that will inject such a pace into the game.
Portman
All game Watford fans had been chanting to Mourinho: 'Sacked in the summer, you'll be sacked in the summer…' Now the Chelsea fans responded: 'That's why you're going down…'

From http://www.chelseafc.com

laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
Watford fans? Chanting? When I went down there earlier in the season you could hear a pin drop in their end!
misha
BTW in Chelsea Robben is out until the end of the season.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Mar 31 2007, 10:54 PM)
BTW in Chelsea Robben is out until the end of the season.

Lucky United. wink.gif
kurtsimonw
I think it's all but over now. Even if Chelski beat Man U at the Bridge, they still have to go to the Emirites, though the way Arsenal are playing Chelsea could comfortably win that.

With how United are playing, I can't see them dropping many, if any, points at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.