Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2020/2021 season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
CrazyMilanFan
But quite pathetic referring as well.. We just need to make sure we win tomorrow
han2503
F@cking Inter man...

The one time I want them to win!

We better not mess up tomorrow. The refereeing in this game is worrying me. We better not leave it close tomorrow. We need to go out there and end it quick as we did against Toro.

The league doesn't want to lose Ronaldo it seems
X-Offender
Absolutely stolen match. Juve are a bunch of thieves. Need to win tomorrow and call this a day.
X-Offender
A 10-man Crotone for 70 minutes equalised against Benevento 1-1 in the 93rd minute, which de facto gives to Cagliari the mathematical salvation in Serie A.

In other words, tonight we're playing against a team with no ambitions to fight for anything anymore. Huge plus if you ask me.
William405
Game of the season, let's go lads.
X-Offender
This is gonna be very, very tough...
CrazyMilanFan
This is not looking good
CrazyMilanFan
These set pieces
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 16 2021, 10:12 PM) *
This is gonna be very, very tough...

Did you think they will just let us win?
X-Offender
Looks like we'll be playing our chances against Atalanta. Team choking big time tonight.
Fillipo Simone
Just as forseen...

Cagliari have experience and play without pressure. Milan once again choke. Nothing new here.
William405
It's as usual the same problems.

Just a few players showing the passion for the game like Calabria.

William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 16 2021, 10:36 PM) *
Looks like we'll be playing our chances against Atalanta. Team choking big time tonight.

Hoping Pioli gives them a big motivation in the dressing room.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 16 2021, 10:39 PM) *
Just as forseen...

Cagliari have experience and play without pressure. Milan once again choke. Nothing new here.

The problem is we've had a few nice sequences but they were far too separated and never managed to put pressure on Cagliari.

It's also one of the big prolems with our young team...big inconsistency, specially in the attacking side. We are lucky that we have such an amazing defence.
X-Offender
We've won the last 12 games at San Siro against Cagliari. Can't f*ck this up now FFS!!!
William405
Good change, let's go!
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 16 2021, 10:49 PM) *
We've won the last 12 games at San Siro against Cagliari. Can't f*ck this up now FFS!!!

You do know we like to break records...
X-Offender
Hakan as always choking big time in important games...
CrazyMilanFan
So third sub would be krunic in Pioli's mind
William405
This reminds me of the Spezia game.
X-Offender
F*cking Meite man, with his jogging on the ball...
William405
You know what? Donnarumma deserves a better team.
CrazyMilanFan
Damn barbie use your flipping head
X-Offender
Castillejo can't score to save his life...
X-Offender
Can't believe we're throwing this golden opportunity away.
CrazyMilanFan
Theo is having a shocker
Fillipo Simone
No guts, no idea, no grit.

Somehow luck will help us..
Fillipo Simone
Not even trying Hauge. Nice job Pioli!
Fillipo Simone
Good God Mandzo aviable and not used as well till now...
CrazyMilanFan
We can't win against atlanta
Fillipo Simone
Godforsaken Atalanta...
CrazyMilanFan
What fail
Fillipo Simone
Interesting how Pioli has no intention of thinking about a Plan B.

The subs were sub par, no idea, no intelligence. Not bringing in Mandzo earlier and Hauge, relying on the lucklaster Leao and the useless Samu. Then taking out Hakan in the last few minutes when adding Mandzo as a aerial option. No real tactic or idea.

If we play again like this, we will go out for sure.
X-Offender
I'm distraught. Haven't been this disappointed since Istanbul. Can't believe it, simply can't believe it.......
han2503
F@cking typical

Why can't we just make things simple for ourselves???

But NOOO, we don't do the job here and leave it for the game against f@cking Atalanta of all teams FFS!

I'm so done with this team at this point. Totally crumbled

Hakan... Get out of here with your 5m request you f@cker!!! Terrible, terrible. At least Donna keeps making a case for himself
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 16 2021, 09:43 PM) *
Interesting how Pioli has no intention of thinking about a Plan B.

The subs were sub par, no idea, no intelligence. Not bringing in Mandzo earlier and Hauge, relying on the lucklaster Leao and the useless Samu. Then taking out Hakan in the last few minutes when adding Mandzo as a aerial option. No real tactic or idea.

If we play again like this, we will go out for sure.

Agreed.

Pioli disappointed today

Honestly, I think we've bottled this at the last hurdle. Can't see us beating Atalanta

Hakan was having an awful game though. The Meite obsession is beyond me. Should have left Benna in there, at least he can make a forward pass. Samu was the weakest move though. Don't know wtf he was thnking. That was the moment to bring in Mandzu
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 16 2021, 09:43 PM) *
Hakan... Get out of here with your 5m request you f@cker!!! Terrible, terrible. At least Donna keeps making a case for himself

Hakan, Theo, Rebic, such disastrous performances.

I can't believe after all the hard work done vs Juve, the 7-0 win vs Torino, to waste everything like this against a team without objectives... I have no words.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 16 2021, 09:45 PM) *
Hakan, Theo, Rebic, such disastrous performances.

I can't believe after all the hard work done vs Juve, the 7-0 win vs Torino, to waste everything like this against a team without objectives... I have no words.

Hakan is the one making the ridiculous requests though and then plays like that when it matters

I had a feeling we were going to make life difficult for ourselves. We just can never do things the easy way

Problem is, Atalanta aside from being a serious bogey team for us are not just going to jog around next week. I don't think we can win that. Juve will obviously win their game

So another year in purgatory. All after we had it in our grasp for months
han2503
Correction, the entire season, not months.

What a disappointment. Honestly, don't know what to do with myself right now
CrazyMilanFan
Am sure Verona and bologna are going to flat out against Napoli and Juve.. Today this Godin was playing like UCL final for athletico
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 16 2021, 09:45 PM) *
Agreed.

Pioli disappointed today

Honestly, I think we've bottled this at the last hurdle. Can't see us beating Atalanta

Hakan was having an awful game though. The Meite obsession is beyond me. Should have left Benna in there, at least he can make a forward pass. Samu was the weakest move though. Don't know wtf he was thnking. That was the moment to bring in Mandzu

The Meite-Samu subs were horrific. H-O-R-R-I-F-I-C.
William405
So sad. sad.gif
X-Offender
This game has really killed me inside. Why do we Milan fans have to suffer year after year like this? Can't even have the simple joy of a CL qualification, for 7 years. Make it 8 now. Noway we can beat Atalanta, i.e. our boogey team.
CrazyMilanFan
Just 8 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses at san siro. We are so bad at home
William405
In good news, if we beat Atlanta, we get 2 nd place

Go big or go home, I say.

EDIT: Not really, depends on Napoli..
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ May 16 2021, 09:59 PM) *
In good news, if we beat Atlanta, we get 2 nd place

Go big or go home, I say.

EDIT: Not really, depends on Napoli..

If we win in Bergamo we're second regardless of Napoli. The problem is I think Atalanta will destroy us. They are our boogey team, the one we cannot handle in any way whatsoever.
Fillipo Simone
Guys, I know you are massively disappointed. But lets not be like our players. There?s still a leg to play.
Rossoneri7
Taking this to the wire. The last game of the season, seems as though rock bottom keeps redefining itself.

X-Offender
The only flip side is that Atalanta play Juve in the Coppa final in mid week, so we will be less tired. But honestly don't think that will matter.
Fillipo Simone
Who knows..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.