Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2020/2021 season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
X-Offender
Fully fit squad tonight with the exception of Zlatan.

Napoli won so we're currently tied with them and Juve at 66 points.

Need to win this. Let's see if the players have any balls left.
X-Offender
1-0 rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Almost 2-0

FFS...
han2503
What the hell??

Just tuned in!

FFS we're going to p!ss an entire season away aren't we?
X-Offender
Theo is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.
X-Offender
FFS Hakan!
X-Offender
2-0

I'm shutting down. F*cking clowns.
Fillipo Simone
Goal disallowed.

Bennacer and Tomori should go off.

Hakan as well but we don't have a proper solution for his position so...
han2503
How have we not scored though

Hakan, Sale and Mandzu all soft when they had their chances

Playing too high a line. Lucky not to be 2-0
Rossoneri7
First half really sucked, from the pressure in the beginning to not being clinical with the finish... Not sure what might happen if Milan loses this game.
William405
I thought we played our best football in a long time...except for the finishing touch which is clearly lacking.

Let's see what happens. Last time it was hard, but we managed to fight back. Hope we have the mental aspect this time.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 26 2021, 11:43 PM) *
I thought we played our best football in a long time...except for the finishing touch which is clearly lacking.

Let's see what happens. Last time it was hard, but we managed to fight back. Hope we have the mental aspect this time.

This is when I miss Sheva the most king.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 26 2021, 08:34 PM) *
Goal disallowed.

Ah... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 26 2021, 08:43 PM) *
I thought we played our best football in a long time...

Dude, what? We only kept possession, but we're completely clueless upfront.

If we didn't have a better replacement I'd be happy to let Hakan go. Useless player.
han2503
Why are we trying to walk the f@cking ball into the net!!!

So many over-complications!
Fillipo Simone
Not playing Romag is turning into a disaster.
Rossoneri7
Bye bye CL

Bye Donnaruma and Cala
X-Offender
Tomori absolutely appalling.

But how can we be so clueless when the counter attack? They're not even that good. Again, bunch of clowns.
han2503
FFS
Fillipo Simone
Seriously, Tomori has been goddamn awful today. Against Sassuolo as well.
X-Offender
Btw, that was a clear foul on Hakan. And the clown of referee even saw it on VAR.
han2503
Lol

How can you confirm that FFS???
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 10:58 PM) *
Btw, that was a clear foul on Hakan. And the clown of referee even saw it on VAR.

Yes, agreed.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 08:58 PM) *

The replay clearly showed that

How could he turn and award that ffs?
Fillipo Simone
What makes me pissed now is that this Orsato mistake will be our ticket out to explain this horrible game.

I think it's time to sack Pioli.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 10:58 PM) *

I don't care, we deserved it...the Lazzari one was legit.
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 26 2021, 10:59 PM) *
What makes me pissed now is that this Orsato mistake will be our ticket out to explain this horrible game.

Yes, it's time to sack him...but I don't know if it helps sacking him now.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 26 2021, 08:59 PM) *

Can't sack him now, but definitely at the end of the season.

Almost 3-0.
han2503
I feel like the league is going to punish us inadvertently for the Super League business

We've not had any 50-50s go our way so far and to award that...
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 26 2021, 09:00 PM) *
I feel like the league is going to punish us inadvertently for the Super League business

We've not had any 50-50s go our way so far and to award that...

Come on, Han. Seriously? rolleyes.gif
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 26 2021, 10:56 PM) *
Seriously, Tomori has been goddamn awful today. Against Sassuolo as well.

He's also been exposed by our nonexisting midfield.
X-Offender
The problem is, even if we miraculously make it into the CL next season, where do we wanna go with this bunch of players? We're just going to shame ourselves.
X-Offender
Hey Pioli, how about you sub Krunic in now? biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Oh great, Leao is coming. Our saviour. king.gif
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 11:03 PM) *
The problem is, even if we miraculously make it into the CL next season, where do we wanna go with this bunch of players? We're just going to shame ourselves.

At least CL will get us the money to invest:(
han2503
Another disgusting display

Honestly have given up on this team

Another season down the drain

Where do we go from here?
William405
And that's a wrap...
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 26 2021, 11:32 PM) *
Another disgusting display

Honestly have given up on this team

Another season down the drain

Where do we go from here?

I don't know about you...but I'm going to cry 😭
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 09:03 PM) *

CL will give us the incentive to invest

Anyway, the point is moot. I don't think we're going to make it anyway

This will surely mean losing Donna and Hakan on frees, which is a huge financial blow for us to top it all off
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 26 2021, 11:03 PM) *

Well that's a problem we'll think about when it's time.

But seriously, Pioli obviously lost it. What's the point in waiting and sacking him after season end? Let's try secure CL and make a positive shock to the team.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 26 2021, 09:32 PM) *
I don't know about you...but I'm going to cry 😭

Honestly, don't even feel anything right now. Totally meh

I actually felt like crying during the Sassualo game. That was the writing on the wall right there

Can't believe we were still first just 2 months ago and now here we are

This will most likely spell the end for Pioli, who I like but he has surely made errors which have contributed to this
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 26 2021, 09:33 PM) *
Well that's a problem we'll think about when it's time.

But seriously, Pioli obviously lost it. What's the point in waiting and sacking him after season end? Let's try secure CL and make a positive shock to the team.

Who do we bring in?

Allegri and Mourinho are available. And I feel those are the only kind of coaches who can truly make a difference in such situations. But won't want to come in so late in the season

Next season, if we're going to change coaches, we have to go for someone established
X-Offender
Don't these players have any shame? Just wondering...
X-Offender
Look at this mofo, all happy and smiles after the game. I keep telling you, these players don't give a sh*t anymore.

Fillipo Simone
How so?
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 26 2021, 11:37 PM) *
Who do we bring in?

Allegri and Mourinho are available. And I feel those are the only kind of coaches who can truly make a difference in such situations. But won't want to come in so late in the season

Next season, if we're going to change coaches, we have to go for someone established

Pick one would be Jose. Yes, he can do it.

But I'm 99% sure next season we'll either stay with Pioli or bring in someone completely random and inexperienced.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 27 2021, 08:54 AM) *
How so?

Calabria was crying in the bench. Dollarumma was giggling with Reina. After such a defeat. 100% he?s already signed for another club.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 27 2021, 01:21 PM) *
Calabria was crying in the bench. Dollarumma was giggling with Reina. After such a defeat. 100% he?s already signed for another club.

And he is still playing hard ball for a new contract. Honestly, he can leave for free, I don't care. He's a good goalkeeper but meh.
X-Offender
Interesting fact (not for us): no club ever in the 3 points era has been winter champions and not qualify for the CL at the end of the season.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 27 2021, 03:06 PM) *
Interesting fact (not for us): no club ever in the 3 points era has been winter champions and not qualify for the CL at the end of the season.

Didn't Inter achieve that amazing feat a few years ago?

As for Donna, I still think it's financial suicide for us to let him go for free

I'd give him what he wants, turn around and sell.

Only problem is that not many teams are in the market for a GK right now.

Only Juve are a possible option for him, and they won't want to spend a dime on him. Such a shame it has come to this

The armband should be given to Calabria or Kessie, those are the only two who keep giving their all for this team
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2021, 08:27 PM) *
Didn't Inter achieve that amazing feat a few years ago?

Inter have never been winter champions. In the last 9 years since Juve's won the title only Napoli have been winter champions twice.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 28 2021, 08:27 PM) *
As for Donna, I still think it's financial suicide for us to let him go for free

I'd give him what he wants, turn around and sell.

Only problem is that not many teams are in the market for a GK right now.

Only Juve are a possible option for him, and they won't want to spend a dime on him. Such a shame it has come to this

The armband should be given to Calabria or Kessie, those are the only two who keep giving their all for this team

I read that we might give him a one year renewal and a 30M release clause in case we don't qualify for the CL, which is nuts. Who's gonna pay 30M for a GK who's gonna be free the next year?

What baffles me is that I keep reading Juve have a deal with Raiola. Now, he's asking us 10M per season, so I assume Raiola has also asked Juve 10M per season. But Juve are in very muddy waters right now financially, so no way they're gonna give that much money to a GK, unless they're stupid. I mean, nobody even earns that much at Juve except for Ronaldo. Which makes me wonder if Raiola is just bluffing to get as much money from us as possible.

In other news, apparently we've reached an agreement with Mirante on a free. He's gonna replace Tatarusanu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.