Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2020/2021 season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
X-Offender
If Krunic knew how to shoot we'd be 1-0 up.
han2503
FFS. How are we not up by at least 2 here??

We need a proper striker up there
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 18 2021, 09:47 PM) *
If Krunic knew how to shoot we'd be 1-0 up.

And is Samu knew how to make a simple pass we'd be up by 2
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 18 2021, 09:32 PM) *
Kalulu is a huge weak link. So many lost balls, he has no clue what he's doing.

He's a promising CB, but an absolutely awful RB

He's terrible when he crosses that half way line

X-Offender
Why does Meite take forever to clear the f*cking ball. Such a lame goal to concede.
han2503
Meite FFS. What was he doing there?

Once again, trailing in this tie when we should be winning by at least 2
X-Offender
Fucking Pioli man, what the hell is he doing to make some changes? So frustrating.
han2503
Our luck in this tie is non-existent

That non-handball on Kessie is going to cost us here
han2503
Twice ibra whistled offside when he wasn't

We haven't gotten a single call today
X-Offender
Our end product is absolute dogshit. Why do our players always develop the brain of a monkey whenever they need to deliver a good cross or through ball?

We're also showing a very lacklustre attitude, as if we don't really care about scoring.
han2503
What a sh!t goal we conceded, their only chance all game
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 18 2021, 10:45 PM) *
What a sh!t goal we conceded, their only chance all game

Yeah, they've created jackshit all game and they go through.
X-Offender
Meite is so sh*t. Only damages from him.
William405
****!
han2503
F@cked over over the course of the tie. United created jacksh!t for 180 minutes.

That Kessie goal in the first leg is the decider.

We conceded a sh!t goal today, just like we did against Napoli. I actually thought Meite was good overall (aside from the last 10 minutes where it felt like we couldn't even bother to think about the concept of extra time and everyone looked un-interested). But to f@ck around with the ball in that area... No words

I'm seriously p!ssed off about this, because we should have gone through. We were the much better team over the 2 legs, even with all the injuries and having no attack - which is what ultimately cost us. Zlatan should have started. We would have probably scored while the team was much fresher and he could have been taken off in the 2nd half.

But having to think about this clearly. I think we all must admit, that staying in this competition would probably be the cause of losing the 4th spot in the league as well. This squad is just not equipped to handle all the games we'd have had to play in the coming weeks. Not with players dropping like flies each week. We haven't been equipped in a while now.

We now just have the top 4 to think about, just like the rest of the league. This season was ruined a long while ago, probably while we were still in first and could not keep this squad fit for longer thank a week. It was always going to take it's toll, especially when you don't have a bench like Juve or Inter.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 18 2021, 11:13 PM) *
F@cked over over the course of the tie. United created jacksh!t for 180 minutes.

That Kessie goal in the first leg is the decider.

We conceded a sh!t goal today, just like we did against Napoli. I actually thought Meite was good overall (aside from the last 10 minutes where it felt like we couldn't even bother to think about the concept of extra time and everyone looked un-interested). But to f@ck around with the ball in that area... No words

I'm seriously p!ssed off about this, because we should have gone through. We were the much better team over the 2 legs, even with all the injuries and having no attack - which is what ultimately cost us. Zlatan should have started. We would have probably scored while the team was much fresher and he could have been taken off in the 2nd half.

But having to think about this clearly. I think we all must admit, that staying in this competition would probably be the cause of losing the 4th spot in the league as well. This squad is just not equipped to handle all the games we'd have had to play in the coming weeks. Not with players dropping like flies each week. We haven't been equipped in a while now.

We now just have the top 4 to think about, just like the rest of the league. This season was ruined a long while ago, probably while we were still in first and could not keep this squad fit for longer thank a week. It was always going to take it's toll, especially when you don't have a bench like Juve or Inter.

Yeah, I agree. At least now we can concentrate on the 4th spot, that's the silver lining in all of this.

We're playing Fiorentina on Sunday, whereas Napoli and Roma face each other, so it can be a very good opportunity to solidify our position.

We need to make the most of what's left of this season. Qualifying for the CL after 8 years is going to be a massive achievement. Then we can start carefully planning our next season, both in terms of athletic preparation and new signings.
X-Offender
Dalot with his cheap fouling. What an inconvenience to have in your team. Just send him back to Manchester already.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2021, 06:23 PM) *
Dalot with his cheap fouling. What an inconvenience to have in your team. Just send him back to Manchester already.

Absolutely killing us on that right side

Calabria a huge miss for us
X-Offender
Man, Zlatan's passing has really gone bad.
X-Offender
2-1...
han2503
WTF are we doing

Losing points here is basically forfeiting 4th spot at this point
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 21 2021, 07:15 PM) *
WTF are we doing

Losing points here is basically forfeiting 4th spot at this point

We're simply out of steam, out of ideas, out of anything. The players look tired and uninspired. Holding to that 4th spot is going to be a real challenge at this point.
X-Offender
Brahim!!!
han2503
BRAHIM

han2503
Bennacer and Samu on

Let's hope Benna doesn't get injured again rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2021, 07:17 PM) *
We're simply out of steam, out of ideas, out of anything. The players look tired and uninspired. Holding to that 4th spot is going to be a real challenge at this point.

NT break can't come soon enough
han2503
HAKANNNNN
X-Offender
Hakan!!!

He's been pretty good today.
han2503
Bennacer is such a huge difference maker in our midfield. He just makes everyone move
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2021, 07:34 PM) *
Hakan!!!

He's been pretty good today.

If only we could get everyone playing consistently. We wouldn't be seeing constant rustiness from different players at any point in time during this season
han2503
Phew
X-Offender
3 vital points.

Overall good performance all things considered.
han2503
That's enough distance between us and Juve that they can't overtake us with that game in hand

We MUST make sure we get the 3 points from our next 4 games which are all winnable.
han2503
First comeback win of the season, which is pretty incredible

We must pick up our home form if we want to keep 2nd. Next few games are vital

Crossing fingers for a draw tonight between Roma and Napoli
CrazyMilanFan
I was on live score, what a surprise because i stopped checking at 2-1... Important 3 points and just need to ensure we remain injury free

X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 21 2021, 08:00 PM) *
First comeback win of the season, which is pretty incredible

We must pick up our home form if we want to keep 2nd. Next few games are vital

Crossing fingers for a draw tonight between Roma and Napoli

As long as we don't lose more players to injuries...
William405
I didn't watch the match, how was it?

Diaz seemed important for the win...we really need to buy him.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 21 2021, 09:17 PM) *

With this win, we reinforced quite well fourth place, no? With everyone back, we can make quite a good push
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 21 2021, 11:33 PM) *
I didn't watch the match, how was it?

Diaz seemed important for the win...we really need to buy him.

I thought we played fairly well against a tough opponent. There were moments when we seemed a bit tired and out of ideas, but the fact we managed to catch back the win is a good sign.

Diaz was average. Didn't produce that much in all honesty.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 21 2021, 11:35 PM) *
With this win, we reinforced quite well fourth place, no? With everyone back, we can make quite a good push

Napoli (5th) is 6 points behind with one game less. Not that reinforced, there's still a long way ahead.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2021, 01:56 AM) *
Napoli (5th) is 6 points behind with one game less. Not that reinforced, there's still a long way ahead.

Okay, the stress is far from being over hahah.
Danny
Genuinely astonished if we clinch CL at this point.
X-Offender
I just realised that Zlatan has scored 15 goals in 15 league appearances. I gotta say, despite everything, that is quite incredible for someone of his age.
William405
Anyone watching?

Very atypical formation from Pioli but okay.
X-Offender
Krunic and Castillejo man, we can't be starting games with these two...
X-Offender
We look completely disjointed. It's like Pioli found a bunch of people on the street and told to play together. Very bad performance. Samp almost scored now.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 3 2021, 11:58 AM) *
We look completely disjointed. It's like Pioli found a bunch of people on the street and told to play together. Very bad performance. Samp almost scored now.

Much better last 20 minutes or so. Started the match looking out of sorts

But why is Pioli playing Krunic and Samu FFS?

Krunic is just a ghost at thos point. While Samu is just too lightweight and always f@cks up the final pass
William405
Better second part of the first half. Pioli needs to get Rebic in and Hauge quickly.
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 3 2021, 02:22 PM) *
Much better last 20 minutes or so. Started looking out of sorts

But why is Pioli playing Krunic and Samu FFS?

Krunic is just a ghost at thos point. While Samu is just too lightweight and always f@cks up the final pass

Agreed!! Happy to ser people didn't forget about this game!
X-Offender
Man, Zlatan one-on-one is almost as bad as me when I try play football with friends.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.