Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2020/2021 season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
William405
What a snooze fest! I see no one is watching!
X-Offender
Ridiculous we couldn't win this. Torino were even worse than on Saturday.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 13 2021, 12:39 AM) *
Ridiculous we couldn't win this. Torino were even worse than on Saturday.

What a terrible team!
X-Offender
We lacked that spark in attack. Hauge doesn't really add much. I don't want to sh*t on this kid, he's still young, but he's another Castillejo when it comes to the value he brings.
Fillipo Simone
Giampaolo is a terrible coach. What a poor pick we made with him.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 13 2021, 12:42 AM) *
We lacked that spark in attack. Hauge doesn't really add much. I don't want to sh*t on this kid, he's still young, but he's another Castillejo when it comes to the value he brings.

Agreed. I really hope he turns it up a notch.
William405
I really like Kalulu.
Fillipo Simone
Yes the kid is cool. Much better then Gabbia.
X-Offender
Man, Torino's #10 is absolutely terrible.
X-Offender
Dalot is also pretty bad.
X-Offender
What a useless match. Worthless, just adds fatigue to the team. Nobody cares about the Coppa.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 13 2021, 01:07 AM) *
What a useless match. Worthless, just adds fatigue to the team. Nobody cares about the Coppa.

Yes dry.gif
William405
Penalties! This will be fun!
han2503
Can't believe we let this go to penalties. I'd rather have seen us forfeit this
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 12 2021, 11:04 PM) *
Dalot is also pretty bad.

Agreed. Ship him back to Manchester in the summer. Thankfully we didn't waste any money on him
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:17 PM) *
Can't believe we let this go to penalties. I'd rather have seen us forfeit this

I know, right?
X-Offender
Oh well, guess we'll take it.
William405
And we win while trying our best to lose!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
William405
Why are the players celebrating laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
han2503
Lol, don't even know if I'm happy about this, another energy sapping game added to the roster
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 13 2021, 01:28 AM) *
Lol, don't even know if I'm happy about this, another energy sapping game added to the roster

Winning gives some good momentum and vibes. We don't have to play until next Monday. It's okay, in my opinion.

EDIT: Ah woops, I misunderstood. You were talking about the future coppa italia game.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:28 PM) *
Why are the players celebrating laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Well, every win we tack on, gives us even more thrust to continue the season as we have started it. I'll take it. Even though I'm p!ssed off that we didn't kill this off early. At least we didn't pull this sh!t in the league against them
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:29 PM) *
Winning gives some good momentum and vibes. We don't have to play until next Monday. It's okay, in my opinion.

EDIT: Ah woops, I misunderstood. You were talking about the future coppa italia game.

Yes. I concur with you in fact that winning gives us momentum, no matter how it came about
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 13 2021, 01:31 AM) *
Yes. I concur with you in fact that winning gives us momentum, no matter how it came about

Yep. We face the winners of Inter Fiorentina
han2503
Torino's keeper is a beastly clown

How lucky was he to get away with that trip on Leao after losing the ball in the penalty area?
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:31 PM) *
Yep. We face the winners of Inter Fiorentina

Cheering on La Voila to do to Inter what they did to Juve. Don't want a difficult tie in the Coppa
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 13 2021, 01:30 AM) *
Well, every win we tack on, gives us even more thrust to continue the season as we have started it. I'll take it. Even though I'm p!ssed off that we didn't kill this off early. At least we didn't pull this sh!t in the league against them

True, this game showed me some stuff. Even if know it's hard to judge players when you assemble a team like that.

Kalulu, now that kid is really promising. I'm not saying he's exceptional now, but I see in him a potential very good to world class defender. It's even more astonishing with the fact that he's a right back initially. Tonali had a good showing, I really like his grit and defending. These are one of his best attributes. I think when he gains more confidence, we will see him try and burst into attack a tad. more. But, till now I like what I'm seeing. Dalot is really nothing special, and this is worrying. We need to find a vice-Calabria for next season. Hauge was a ghost, again I don't even know if he's ready to be a vice Rebic.
X-Offender
We're making a mistake shipping off Conti. He's miles better than Dalot.

Musacchio had a very good showing. Granted, he faced little opposition, but for someone making his return after a year of inactivity, he showed great initiative and experience. Hopefully Pioli gives him more chances.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:37 PM) *
True, this game showed me some stuff. Even if know it's hard to judge players when you assemble a team like that.

Kalulu, now that kid is really promising. I'm not saying he's exceptional now, but I see in him a potential very good to world class defender. It's even more astonishing with the fact that he's a right back initially. Tonali had a good showing, I really like his grit and defending. These are one of his best attributes. I think when he gains more confidence, we will see him try and burst into attack a tad. more. But, till now I like what I'm seeing. Dalot is really nothing special, and this is worrying. We need to find a vice-Calabria for next season. Hauge was a ghost, again I don't even know if he's ready to be a vice Rebic.

Kalulu can probably step into that vice-Calabria role you're talking about

Dalot is just underwhelming for a player who also has played as an attacking winger. So sterile

Yeah, Hauge has been disappointing. Too timid. You can see he has quality, but he just doesn't go into spaces as you'd expect. The way he played against us for Bodo was so aggressive, there has been no sign of that so far, he mostly looks lost. and I understand that he's still adapting and hasn't really learned the language, but I expect a bit more from him.

Diaz, is such a spark. If only he can produce that final ball...
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 12 2021, 11:49 PM) *
Yeah, Hauge has been disappointing. Too timid. You can see he has quality, but he just doesn't go into spaces as you'd expect. The way he played against us for Bodo was so aggressive, there has been no sign of that so far, he mostly looks lost. and I understand that he's still adapting and hasn't really learned the language, but I expect a bit more from him.

Indeed. The Hauge that played against us was a beast.
X-Offender
By the way, Lyanco is a really good CB. He caught my eye in the league match, so I watched him carefully tonight. Color me impressed. Maybe we could consider him.
Rossoneri7
Was very impressed with Kalulu at RB. The kid has shown maturity and is rather confident with his footing. Bright future ahead of him.
Forza Milan!
So, I guess it is Inter again for Coppa.
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jan 13 2021, 11:09 PM) *
So, I guess it is Inter again for Coppa.

Bleh!

At least they had to play the extra time. Juve as well. Pretty funny round of games
William405
Lazio are beating Roma 3-0.
X-Offender
Lazio playing some great football. Roma can't seem to make 3 straight passes.
Forza Milan!
I believe Lazio beating Roma is good for us. I believe Roma has more potential to challenge us. More consistent, for one.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jan 16 2021, 01:25 AM) *
I believe Lazio beating Roma is good for us. I believe Roma has more potential to challenge us. More consistent, for one.

Surely.
han2503
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jan 16 2021, 01:25 AM) *

For sure. Roma are very good against the smaller sides. It's against the top 6 that they've struggled. While Lazio could go from doing this to Roma to losing 3-0 to Udine on another day. Very inconsistent.

Now we just need the Juve-Inter game to be a draw for a perfect weekend. Plus us winning on Monday of course.
Fillipo Simone
To be quite honest, I wouldn't mind Juve winning and then losing to Rino's Napoli.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 16 2021, 03:32 PM) *
To be quite honest, I wouldn't mind Juve winning and then losing to Rino's Napoli.

I'd rather 2 draws

I don't want Juve to get anymore momentum behind them. They might be lead by a noob, but they're still a team of winners.

And if they win tomorrow against Inter, chances are that they'll win against Napoli as well
Fillipo Simone
Yes, agreed.
X-Offender
Still, I'd rather Juve win than Inter. But a draw would be ideal, yes.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 16 2021, 04:35 PM) *
I'd rather 2 draws

I don't want Juve to get anymore momentum behind them. They might be lead by a noob, but they're still a team of winners.

And if they win tomorrow against Inter, chances are that they'll win against Napoli as well

+1. Juve is potentially more dangerous than Inter. And their fans are so arrogant, I don't think I can handle another scudetto going to them.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jan 16 2021, 05:43 PM) *
+1. Juve is potentially more dangerous than Inter. And their fans are so arrogant, I don't think I can handle another scudetto going to them.

I disagree. I consider Inter more of a threat.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 16 2021, 09:00 PM) *
I disagree. I consider Inter more of a threat.

At this point, they both are a threat. They are loaded with very good players and they are "all out" to win. That said, Juve's biggest weaknesses right now are an aged squad and Pirlo, but one has to expect that Pirlo eventually will get it right. I can see how Inter appears to be a bigger threat. However, I have a feeling they will implode soon. Conte is ... Conte, and there is bound to be turmoil if they are sold. Not to mention rumors that they cannot even pay their players (which could, in theory, result in points getting deducted). Rumors, but ...

For me, it comes down to who would I rather see winning. Milan, of course. If that cannot happen, neither Inter nor Juve. But if it was to come down to a choice between the two ... well, it is a tough one, but I would go for Inter over Juve.
X-Offender
Theo and Hakan covid positive.
CrazyMilanFan
This is getting frustrating now...
X-Offender
Theo was a suspect since Friday, yet he trained with the team yesterday. Here?s to hoping he didn?t infect anyone else.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 17 2021, 10:42 AM) *
Theo was a suspect since Friday, yet he trained with the team yesterday. Here?s to hoping he didn?t infect anyone else.

Apparently both he and Hakan tested positive on Friday, they did another test yesterday and it was negative, which is why Theo trained, but Hakan didn't. I can only imagine that Hakan had some sort of symptoms while Theo didn't. Now they've tested positive again today

Honestly. Can we catch a f@cking break this season??!

I don't think we've managed to play our best 11 all season long. We'll be thread bare tomorrow for Cagliari.

At least we can hope to have Bennacer, Rebic, Krunic, Leao all back for Atalanta. Still Theo and Hakan are huge misses for that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.