Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2020/2021 season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
X-Offender
Great, Ibra being an @sshole again and jeopardising our win.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 10 2021, 08:22 PM) *
Great, Ibra being an @sshole again and jeopardising our win.

What did he do?
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 10 2021, 06:27 PM) *
What did he do?

Said nasty things to the ref. Out of nowhere. Because his ego is bigger than the team. Tw@t.
X-Offender
1-3 FT

3 vital points. Honestly thought we were going to waste this after that red card. Did well to defend the result.
han2503
Didn't watch today as I couldn't

What was the performance like? Any improvements?

As for Ibra, apparently he didn't say anything nasty to the ref. He just complained. Why do our players get sent off for this? We've even had our captain yellowed in the past for complaining, and he actually is allowed to do that

Anyway, we should have Mandzukic available i the next round.

X-off, what is up with you and Ibra. The man literally is 70% responsible for us being remotely competitive this season. He's not perfect, never was. But the man deserves respect
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2021, 08:37 PM) *
Didn't watch today as I couldn't

What was the performance like? Any improvements?

Nothing too flashy but we controlled the game in the first half and it looked like an easy win. In the second Parma seemed to push more and after Ibra's red card we parked the bus but still defended well.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2021, 08:37 PM) *
As for Ibra, apparently he didn't say anything nasty to the ref. He just complained. Why do our players get sent off for this? We've even had our captain yellowed in the past for complaining, and he actually is allowed to do that

Anyway, we should have Mandzukic available i the next round.

X-off, what is up with you and Ibra. The man literally is 70% responsible for us being remotely competitive this season. He's not perfect, never was. But the man deserves respect

I don't think he's reliable anymore. We should let him go, but that's just my personal opinion.

As for the red card, he should have kept his mouth shut. But if indeed he just complained then it's on the ref for being a pathetic loser. He's the same ref who Conte complained about a couple of months ago for wanting to be a "protagonist" on the pitch.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 10 2021, 09:25 PM) *
Nothing too flashy but we controlled the game in the first half and it looked like an easy win. In the second Parma seemed to push more and after Ibra's red card we parked the bus but still defended well.

I don't think he's reliable anymore. We should let him go, but that's just my personal opinion.

As for the red card, he should have kept his mouth shut. But if indeed he just complained then it's on the ref for being a pathetic loser. He's the same ref who Conte complained about a couple of months ago for wanting to be a "protagonist" on the pitch.

Apparently this is what he said

Ibrahimovic to Maresca: "So you don't give a damn about what I say? It looks strange to me eh."

BS red card, for no other reason to be as you said, the focus of the game

And I disagree about Ibra. Not about him being unreliable. I agree on that part in terms of what his body can still take. I think we made a huge mistake not bringing in someone who can at least take some of the burden off, especially when we knew that it would be a non-stop season with games practically every 3 days without rest.

The fact that we kept playing him in every game up to November until his body broke down speaks to the error we made in terms of managing Ibra. You don't play a 35 year old every 3 days, let alone a 40 year old

On the other hand, I personally think that he still a hugely important figure in this team. He is our talisman, and he's a huge reason for the amazing turn-around we made from where we were last season to now. You might say we f@cked up a huge chance to win the scudetto this season, but we had a lot of things going against us. It wasn't just Ibra who kept getting injured but practically the rest of the team. It is a fact that we have not had a full squad to choose from since that day in November against Napoli. We've had to play players out of position, have had to deal with players getting Covid in important moments, anf the league didn't help us out by postponing matches like they've done for Inter and Napoli, even when we had to play Calabria in midfield

We can b!tch and whine all we like, but Pioli has steered us through some tough times this season, and we're still hanging on

We have to be as perfect as possible from now to the end of the season. But all of Juve, Napoli and Atalanta have stumbled when it mattered as well. That's why we're still second even after the slight slump we've been going through
han2503
Anyway, watching the replay on Milan TV. Certainly much better than last week. Still too many loose passes in key areas imo, but much better than last week
William405
We were good. Ofcourse, nothing flashy, but that's expected given that this team hasn't played with each other since a moment.

If we can keep consistently this team, we'll get the 4th place, that I think we deserve this season.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 10 2021, 09:40 PM) *
Apparently this is what he said

Ibrahimovic to Maresca: "So you don't give a damn about what I say? It looks strange to me eh."

BS red card, for no other reason to be as you said, the focus of the game

I'm going to be honest, players protesting to the ref can't be condoned. The ref is the law, whether we like it or not, and while some refs can take the lip, some can't.

The game is theirs to be officiated, as best they can, and while they'll make errors, players making snotty comments to them helps no one.

Red card a bit extreme, yes, but a ref's job is hard enough as it is without players trying to demean them.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 11 2021, 02:08 PM) *
I'm going to be honest, players protesting to the ref can't be condoned. The ref is the law, whether we like it or not, and while some refs can take the lip, some can't.

The game is theirs to be officiated, as best they can, and while they'll make errors, players making snotty comments to them helps no one.

Red card a bit extreme, yes, but a ref's job is hard enough as it is without players trying to demean them.

But straight red??

Come on! Never acceptable. No matter how much authority you attribute to the ref. He can show a yellow if the protests are penetrating his thin skin. A straight red for simple protests is just unacceptable imo

Even referees have rules they should be following. And this one crossed the line imo
X-Offender
Every team fighting for Europe won today. Thank f*ck we didn't waste points yesterday.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 11 2021, 05:16 PM) *
But straight red??

Come on! Never acceptable. No matter how much authority you attribute to the ref. He can show a yellow if the protests are penetrating his thin skin. A straight red for simple protests is just unacceptable imo

Even referees have rules they should be following. And this one crossed the line imo

I literally agreed 'red card extreme'. You'll even argue when someone agrees with you now Han!
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 11 2021, 09:45 PM) *
I literally agreed 'red card extreme'. You'll even argue when someone agrees with you now Han!

huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

You said, and I quote

"Red card a bit extreme, yes, but a ref's job is hard enough as it is without players trying to demean them."

That's hardly agreeing with me. I'm saying it's unacceptable, you're saying it's the ref's prerogative and the rest doesn't matter.

What Ibra said is not even remotely on the scale of being demeaning... I don't get you Danny honestly...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 11 2021, 09:09 PM) *
Every team fighting for Europe won today. Thank f*ck we didn't waste points yesterday.

Yes, very worrying. Next week is a must win game. I think there will be some other crucial ties going on so we must not drop points

Which is hugely worrying considering the fact we're playing at home and we've been unbelievably sh!tty in our home games this season, especially since the turn of the year
Fillipo Simone
Man, Fiorentina nearly got the draw.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 11 2021, 10:19 PM) *
huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif huh.gif

You said, and I quote

"Red card a bit extreme, yes, but a ref's job is hard enough as it is without players trying to demean them."

That's hardly agreeing with me. I'm saying it's unacceptable, you're saying it's the ref's prerogative and the rest doesn't matter.

What Ibra said is not even remotely on the scale of being demeaning... I don't get you Danny honestly...

I just don't give a damn about anything you say. It must look strange huh?
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 12 2021, 09:55 AM) *
Man, Fiorentina nearly got the draw.

Really? I stopped watching because Atalanta were dominating.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 12 2021, 07:29 PM) *
Really? I stopped watching because Atalanta were dominating.

They equalised, but then Atalanta got a lucky penalty. Lucky because Ilicic simply shoved the ball onto the defender's arm, which wasn't even raised high, at a close distance. In my opinion it wasn't a penalty but the whole handball in the penalty area situation has gotten ridiculous at this point.
X-Offender
Anyway, Napoli-Inter and Atalanta-Juventus this weekend. Hopefully both Juve and Inter win so we can create as much distance from Napoli and Atalanta as possible.
William405
Wow Rebic
X-Offender
Taking the ball from Calhanoglu is as easy as taking candy from a child.
William405
And the marking on corner kicks bad as ever..
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 18 2021, 12:18 PM) *
And the marking on corner kicks bad as ever..

Yeah, but nevertheless we've just been bad. With Leao upfront we might as well play with 10 men. But mostly everyone has been sound asleep.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 12 2021, 11:57 AM) *
I just don't give a damn about anything you say. It must look strange huh?

rolleyes.gif Such a f@cking drama queen man

han2503
Absolutely hate the noon kick-off.

We better get the win here or we're jeopardizing CL football if we don't

Mandzukic needs to replace Leao and I'd also replace Kalulu with Dalot. Kalulu is absolutely sh!t once he crosses the halfway line
han2503
NOOO

What a miss Rebic
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 18 2021, 02:38 PM) *
NOOO

What a miss Rebic

Big miss
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 02:19 PM) *
Yeah, but nevertheless we've just been bad. With Leao upfront we might as well play with 10 men. But mostly everyone has been sound asleep.

Yeah, I feel the other teams figured us out tactically.
X-Offender
Saelemaekers the only one playing some classy football today.
X-Offender
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 12:44 PM) *
Saelemaekers the only one playing some classy football today.

And of courser Pioli takes him off leaving Hakan's ghost on the pitch instead.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 02:52 PM) *

Wierd change man.
han2503

MANDZUUUUU
X-Offender
This Scamacca kid we've been interested into has been absolutely terrible today. Sometime I think youngsters are hyped up for no apparent reason.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 18 2021, 12:58 PM) *
MANDZUUUUU

Own goal actually.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 12:52 PM) *

I don't think he'll ever take off the more "senior" players in certain situations

Hakan is important for us not just in open play but also on set-pieces

Case in point just now and the Kjaer chance which he should have scored

It's the same thing with guys like Kessie, Ibra, Rebic, etc

They'll stay on unless they're having a truly terrible mare
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 12:59 PM) *
Own goal actually.

Yeah, couldn't see properly when it went in

han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 12:59 PM) *
This Scamacca kid we've been interested into has been absolutely terrible today. Sometime I think youngsters are hyped up for no apparent reason.

Yep

Only strikers I'd take from Serie A are Zapata, Belloti or Vlahovic
han2503
Tonali for Benna

Bennacer still doesn't look 100% to me. Just a bit hesitant at times, which I understand
William405
We are so bad, we better spend big jg we get CL... because we're not getting it each year with this team...hate to be negative.
William405
We get a counter, no one moves their ***... unacceptable.
X-Offender
Such a bad performance. No idea how we're getting the 3 points.
han2503
We've f@cked up so many counter attacks it's not even funny
han2503
Phew

Why do we have to make a meal out of such games FFS??
X-Offender
Having one week to prepare this game with nearly everyone available and putting such a disgraceful performance against a mediocre team when we're fighting desperately for a CL spot... I honestly don't know what to think.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 01:31 PM) *
Having one week to prepare this game with nearly everyone available and putting such a disgraceful performance against a mediocre team when we're fighting desperately for a CL spot... I honestly don't know what to think.

I mean, we've been terrible at home since the turn of the year, (how many games have we won at home this year? 2?)

We're always f@king asleep during these noon kickoffs. So it was always going to be a perfect storm of absolute sh!t imo.

Let's just be happy we got the 3 points and move on to the next game.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 18 2021, 01:38 PM) *
I mean, we've been terrible at home since the turn of the year, (how many games have we won at home this year? 2?)

We're always f@king asleep during these noon kickoffs. So it was always going to be a perfect storm of absolute sh!t imo.

Yeah, but why? It's unacceptable.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 18 2021, 01:41 PM) *
Yeah, but why? It's unacceptable.

Who knows why...

We have the best record away from home if I'm not mistaken, had we been just as good at home, we'd have run away with the league by now

Sometimes, there's just no explanation for these things. It's probably more psychological than anything else.

So, once again, let's just happily accept the 3 points and move on.

Tomori beasting once again btw (aside from the little mishap on Destro's goal that is). We better make sure that we sign him this summer. I don't care about anyone else.

If we must sell Romagnoli then fine (and I've always liked him). But Tomori is on another level imo
han2503
Btw, what do you guys think about the other games today? I think Inter and Juve winning will most likely be more beneficial to us, but never comfortable with that either
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 18 2021, 01:46 PM) *
Btw, what do you guys think about the other games today? I think Inter and Juve winning will most likely be more beneficial to us, but never comfortable with that either

Yes, we need them to win. Atalanta are more likely to slip up than Juve.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.