Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Summer transfers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
X-Offender
QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Jun 13 2015, 03:21 AM) *
Sounds like Ibra may be a done deal as well. (Link.)

€8 million per season is too much, though. Unless PSG release him for free, in which case I'd be OK with it.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 12:39 PM) *
€8 million per season is too much, though. Unless PSG release him for free, in which case I'd be OK with it.

A two year contract. As you said, if PSG lets him leave for free, that would be a good deal. He would be getting 16m in two years. Its the same as we would pay 10m for him, and give him a 3m/season two year contract.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 13 2015, 10:42 AM) *
A two year contract. As you said, if PSG lets him leave for free, that would be a good deal. He would be getting 16m in two years. Its the same as we would pay 10m for him, and give him a 3m/season two year contract.

Well, not really, cos that's €8 million net, but it's €16 million per season if we're counting taxes. So it'd be €32 million in two years just for wages. Crazy.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 12:52 PM) *
Well, not really, cos that's €8 million net, but it's €16 million per season if we're counting taxes. So it'd be €32 million in two years just for wages. Crazy.

Yep, exactly. Won't mind him coming back, love that guy. biggrin.gif

Is that site you linked us to reputable Arc?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 10:52 AM) *

Mediaset saying that we've offered him 2 options.

3 years at 7m/per season or
2 years at 8m/per season

Also, even though it is a lot looking at those figures. Ibra is an instant fix, no matter which way you look at it, he'll come in and give you results.

Martinez on the other hand is a bit of a question mark
X-Offender
I wouldn't give Ibra more than two years of contract. He's 34, let's not forget that.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 02:09 PM) *
I wouldn't give Ibra more than two years of contract. He's 34, let's not forget that.

Yeah, I think 2 years is enough, and hopefully by then we'll be back to some form of success
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 10:09 AM) *

He's also an athletic freak of nature though. With his martial arts and fitness background I can see him being productive at 37. Not 7 million a year productive but he is certainly an outlier in terms of physical fitness.
d'Arc.LP
We should sign Mergim Mavraj. Albanian NT defender, he has a lion heart. Currently he is injured, but he has impressed with his NT apparances. Im sure it wont happen, but Id like to have someone like him in the bench, if not playing.
d'Arc.LP
PSG: 'We want to keep Ibra'

PSG “want to keep Zlatan Ibrahimovic,” insisted President Nasser Al-Khelaifi, but Milan await Monday’s meeting.

The Rossoneri confirmed they are approaching Ibra for a return to San Siro and would prefer to do so without paying a transfer fee, as he’s in the final year of his contract.

“There has never been any problem,” assured Al-Khelaifi in Le Parisien newspaper.

“PSG want to keep Ibrahimovic and the Swede wants to stay.”

However, it’s widely reported that agent Mino Raiola will meet with Al-Khelaifi in Qatar on Monday to discuss Zlatan’s imminent exit.

Milan have already secured a deal with Port for Jackson Martinez and offered €28m to Monaco for midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia.

It’s rumoured Ibrahimovic requested a two-year deal worth €8m per season.|

source: http://www.football-italia.net/67743/psg-we-want-keep-ibra
Rossoneri7
A lot depends on the player's desire. But if he is happy in Paris, then there is not much to do but to move on.

Knowing Berlusconi, I think he'll land Ibra. Especially given the kind petty cash laying around Galliani's offices and PSG need to meet FFP regulations, an obvious one is Ibra's salary.
X-Offender
I saw Kondogbia today against Albania. The guy has huge potential, he can become great for us.
han2503
The only thing I don't like so far is Silvio saying that we'll be going after 3(!!) strikers...

I think it's pretty ridiculous that we continue to pursue strikers, especially if Ibra and Martinez come

We have serious issues in midfield and the centre of defence.
d'Arc.LP
According to Gazzeta Lavezzi and Benzema are the alternatives for Ibra.

Wow ! Id like Benzema to join us.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2015, 10:20 PM) *
The only thing I don't like so far is Silvio saying that we'll be going after 3(!!) strikers...

I think it's pretty ridiculous that we continue to pursue strikers, especially if Ibra and Martinez come

We have serious issues in midfield and the centre of defence.

Where did you read that?

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 13 2015, 10:33 PM) *
According to Gazzeta Lavezzi and Benzema are the alternatives for Ibra.

Wow ! Id like Benzema to join us.

Benzema and Jackson are too similar, and Lavezzi doesn't really make me go wild. I'd rather keep Menez and invest more heavily in defense and midfield.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 14 2015, 12:44 AM) *
Benzema and Jackson are too similar, and Lavezzi doesn't really make me go wild. I'd rather keep Menez and invest more heavily in defense and midfield.

Imagine this:

----------------------D.Lopez
---Abate ------XXXX---------YYYYYY-------ZZZZZ
----------------De Jong ---- Kondogbia
------Menez----------------------------SES
----------------Benzema----Martinez
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 14 2015, 12:44 AM) *
Where did you read that?

“Ibrahimovic? Yes, we are seeing what happens. We hope he can return,” Berlusconi told Tele Lombardia.

“We need three strong strikers and we are looking for them on the market.”

http://www.football-italia.net/67729/milan-jackson-now-ibra
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 10:44 PM) *
Where did you read that?

He gave a TV interview, d'Arc posted the quotes

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 13 2015, 10:47 PM) *
Imagine this:

Meh...

Still doesn't do anything for me tbh.

Menez imo is problematic. I personally don't want him with us anymore. And neither he nor SES are particularly creative.

When you play 2 DMs in the centre of midfield you need your creativity to come from your wingers, and SES and Menez would not provide that, which would lead to us having the same issues we've had for a while now. Lack of creativity and a complete disconnect between defence, midfield and attack

If we're going to utilise 2 strikers then we absolutely have to have a stellar midfield to supply those strikers.

Also, I think it's pointless for us to continue to try and force a winger system on our team, it simply doesn't work in Serie A all that well unless you're going to go for a counter attacking style.

Trying to be a possession based team while also using wingers imo is a big fail in this league
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 13 2015, 10:47 PM) *
Imagine this:

Um, I don't really like it, to be honest. First, there's no playmaker. Secondly, I don't think SES and especially Menez can pull off the RM/LM roles in that kind of formation. And like I said, Benzema and Martinez are too similar.

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 13 2015, 10:48 PM) *
“Ibrahimovic? Yes, we are seeing what happens. We hope he can return,” Berlusconi told Tele Lombardia.

“We need three strong strikers and we are looking for them on the market.”

http://www.football-italia.net/67729/milan-jackson-now-ibra

Oh, I thought he meant three more strikers in addition to Ibra and Martinez.

Well, I can only guess we are selling SES and Menez, if we'll be looking for another striker as well that is. After all, it makes sense to have four strikers if we'll be playing 4-3-1-2. Pazzini will leave, Destro won't be confirmed, Cerci will probably be shipped somewhere, so that only leaves Jackson, Niang, SES and Menez. If two new strikers are coming, then two will have to leave. And I've been reading about us wanting to sell SES to cash in.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 13 2015, 11:00 PM) *
Oh, I thought he meant three more strikers in addition to Ibra and Martinez.

Well, I can only guess we are selling SES and Menez, if we'll be looking for another striker as well that is. After all, it makes sense to have four strikers if we'll be playing 4-3-1-2. Pazzini will leave, Destro won't be confirmed, Cerci will probably be shipped somewhere, so that only leaves Jackson, Niang, SES and Menez. If two new strikers are coming, then two will have to leave. And I've been reading about us wanting to sell SES to cash in.

Still, I think there are far more critical areas, Silvio is basically talking about signing 3 top strikers, when imo, it's not necessary.

I'd personally keep SES and Niang, sell Menez, send Cerci back to whence he came and try to offload Matri as well.

If we really are getting Ibra and Martinez and there are 2 starting positions, there is no real reason for us to get another top dog to fight for that same spot. SES or Niang (even though he's still an awful finisher imo and we should have left him for another year on loan) can sub in as needed

If we have cash to throw around I'd rather rebuild that entire midfield and sign 1 really top CB.

Isco, Alcantara, Gundogan imo are all doable options if we do have 30m to throw around for a single player

Let's face it, we basically do not have anymore personnel left in that midfield, as sh!tty as it is, at least we had one this season. With De Jong, Essien, Muntari and Van Ginkel all out/on the brink of it we only really have Bonaventura, Monto and Poli as viable options, none of which are good enough to start in this "new" Milan we're supposedly building.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 13 2015, 11:09 PM) *
Still, I think there are far more critical areas, Silvio is basically talking about signing 3 top strikers, when imo, it's not necessary.

I'd personally keep SES and Niang, sell Menez, send Cerci back to whence he came and try to offload Matri as well.

If we really are getting Ibra and Martinez and there are 2 starting positions, there is no real reason for us to get another top dog to fight for that same spot. SES or Niang (even though he's still an awful finisher imo and we should have left him for another year on loan) can sub in as needed

If we have cash to throw around I'd rather rebuild that entire midfield and sign 1 really top CB.

Isco, Alcantara, Gundogan imo are all doable options if we do have 30m to throw around for a single player

Let's face it, we basically do not have anymore personnel left in that midfield, as sh!tty as it is, at least we had one this season. With De Jong, Essien, Muntari and Van Ginkel all out/on the brink of it we only really have Bonaventura, Monto and Poli as viable options, none of which are good enough to start in this "new" Milan we're supposedly building.

I agree. Ibra, Jackson, SES/Menez and Niang should be good enough. Spend all the money in defense and midfield.
d'Arc.LP
Milan are making a bid for €29m-rated Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels, claim two Italian papers.

Both the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport today run the story on their front pages.

http://www.football-italia.net/67770/humme...xt-milan-target
X-Offender
€30 million for Hummels is a bit too much, but who cares! We got money now. biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
Raiola and Ibrahimovic himself will soon meet PSG's president in Qatar to request Ibra's contract termination. #CorSera
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 14 2015, 10:29 AM) *
€30 million for Hummels is a bit too much, but who cares! We got money now. biggrin.gif

United want him, so can't see him coming here even if it's true that we want him and are prepared to pay
han2503
Is there any concrete news about how we plan to trim down the squad?

Looking at our page on transfermarkt, we have such a huge squad full of useless players... All the players Galliani brought in during the winter were practically useless aside from Antonelli.

We really do need to cut all that excess fat.

Hopefully contracts that shouldn't be renewed won't be (cough Bonera cough). and some players are told to find other clubs ASAP

nuh
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 14 2015, 02:16 PM) *
Is there any concrete news about how we plan to trim down the squad?

Looking at our page on transfermarkt, we have such a huge squad full of useless players... All the players Galliani brought in during the winter were practically useless aside from Antonelli.

We really do need to cut all that excess fat.

Hopefully contracts that shouldn't be renewed won't be (cough Bonera cough). and some players are told to find other clubs ASAP

I read somewhere i forgot the source but it said Bonera's contract won't be renewed..so lets hope innocent.gif
han2503
@Milanello Ibrahimovic wants a 3-year deal worth €6m per year, or a 2-year deal with an annual salary of €9m, according to GdS.

At those numbers I'd just give him the 3 years deal

I think he still has them in him
han2503
What Gazzetta thinks our starting 11 will be next season

Aside from the attack, that still looks awful imo.

The side mids are bad, don't know much about Bertolacci but why would we be spending 30m on one mid, a defensive one might I add, and then have his supporting cast be Empoli level players? Just doesn't make sense.

Same goes for that defence tbh.

I think Alex is going to be sold anyway. Mexes for me, even though I still regard him highly, I would only use as a sub at this point
nuh
I don't think that lineup is 100% accurate though..we're still after defenders and its still only June so i don't think we'll only make all of our purchases this month there's still time to add other players to the mid and defence
han2503
QUOTE (nuh @ Jun 14 2015, 02:00 PM) *
I don't think that lineup is 100% accurate though..we're still after defenders and its still only June so i don't think we'll only make all of our purchases this month there's still time to add other players to the mid and defence

Sure, but it's still worrying that we're only linked with one midfielder who's a DM. Makes me think they still want to rely on Monto and Poli tbh. Also, most papers saying that the alternatives to Kondogbia are Soriano, Bertolacci or Baselli... None of which are good enough, they're all at the same level that we have now

We'll see what happens, but unless we fix that midfield, it's still going to be a difficult season, no matter who we sign at the back or upfront.

Btw, someone's been messing around with Hummels' wiki page biggrin.gif

d'Arc.LP
2014/2015 squad:

GKs: Lopez, Abbiati, Agazzi, Gabriel (returns from loan)

Defenders: Abate, Antonelli, Albertazzi, Bocchetti, Bonera, Alex, De Sciglio, Mexes, Paletta, Rami, Zaccardo, Zapata

Midfielders: Bonaventura, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Suso, van Ginkel, Essien, Honda

Attackers: Cerci, Destro, El Shaarawy, Menez, Niang, Mastour, Pazzini

31 players are too much for a team.

I dont think we are going to change anything with the GK position, maybe sell Agazzi and include Gabriel. We are safe with Lopez there in first XI. (3 players)

As for defenders, I think that Bonera wont renew, Zaccardo will be transferlisted, Albertazzi should be loaned. I think that Mexes will take a huge discount in his wage and renew his contract. Also I dont see Rami leaving unless it is included in Ibra deal. Bocceti will return to his club. So we could be left with Abate, Antonelli, De Sciglio, Alex, Mexes, Rami and Zapata. If Hummels or any other defender (I hope it could be TH. Silva) comes then either Rami or Zapata must leave. I think we need one more full back, but I cant think of anyone for the moment. (7 players)

As for the midfielders, van Ginkel will return to Chelsea, Essien already has signed for a club in Grecce, and De Jong still hasnt renewd. IF De Jong renews then we only need one more player, a good one. Id be glad if we got Kondogbia or even Gundogan. If we got them both that would be awesome. I read some reports some weeks ago that we were interested in Xhaka, he is a good player and wouldnt mind transferring him at all. If De Jong doesnt renew then we must invest most of our budget in the midfield and transfer at least two players, good ones. I think Muntari should leave, Honda too. We would be left with Bonaventura, Suso, Poli, Montolivo, hopefulli De Jong and one or two other midfielders. Nocerino will return from loan and it wouldnt hurt if we keep him as a backup. (7 players)

As for the attackers, Destro will go back to Roma. We already got Martinez. Pazzini must leave. If we plan to play with two strikers then Cerci has no place in the formation either, so I guess he will leave too. I wouldnt mind if we didnt transfer anyone else, but if we do then we need to let Menez or El Shaarawy go. Since I still believe in SESs potential, that would be Menez. Se we would be left with Martinez, Niang, SES, Mastour and Menez OR the other player that we will transfer (probably Ibra). (5 players)

We would have 22 players minimum.

Our first XI would look something like this:

---------------------D.Lopez

--Abate ---- Alex ------------ HUMMELS ----- De Sciglio

---------------------De Jong
-----Montolivo--------------KONDOGBIA
------------------Bonaventura

------------MARTINEZ----IBRAHIMOVIC

Backup team:

--------------------Abbiati

--XXXXXX--- Rami ------- Mexes ----------Antonelli

-----------Poli ---- Nocerino ---- Fossatti
--------------------Suso/Mastour
-------------Niang ------- El Shaarawy

Im trying to be as rational, if I could buy the players I wanted, it would be much different.
d'Arc.LP
Pato offers himself to Inter

Sao Paulo striker Alexandre Pato has reportedly offered his services to Inter as a free agent.

He turns 26 in September and is currently on loan at Sao Paulo from Corinthians until December 2015, but could break the deal off early.

That’s because Corinthians haven’t paid his image rights for months and a legal battle is on-going.

According to the Corriere dello Sport, ex-Milan forward Pato has asked Inter if they would like him to join their squad.

The Nerazzurri would only have to pay his wages and Roberto Mancini is known to be a long-time admirer.

Pato is familiar with Serie A, having played for Milan from 2007 to 2013, albeit suffering from lengthy injury lay-offs.

footballitalia
d'Arc.LP
Hummels fascinated by Milan project [CorSport]

According to reports from Corriere dello Sport, Milan have decided to sell Stephan El Shaarawy. The reason behind this choice is the formation 4-3-1-2.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jun 14 2015, 10:45 AM) *
Hummels fascinated by Milan project [CorSport]

According to reports from Corriere dello Sport, Milan have decided to sell Stephan El Shaarawy. The reason behind this choice is the formation 4-3-1-2.

I hope El Shaarawy isn't sold. I think he's capable of playing more centrally in a two striker system.
han2503
@Milanello Jackson Martinez: "Everyone says that I'm already a Milan player, but the truth is that I have not made my decision yet."

‏@Milanello Jackson Martinez: "If I have a preference? I will analyze what the best option for me is. We will see what happens." @J_MOfficial

‏@Milanello Jackson Martinez: "I have the chance to go to Milan, but I have also had contact with clubs from England and Spain. We'll see."

‏@Milanello Jackson Martinez: "I will choose my new club in the next few days." @J_MOfficial

@Milanello Jackson Martinez: "I am as close to joining Milan as I am to joining other clubs." @J_MOfficial

------

Getting a bit sceptical and anxious about this whole thing tbh...

Di Marzio and Laudisa still insisting it's done and that Milan's doctor and sporting director are flying to Chile for the medical.

Guess we'll have to play the waiting game some more
Ry4n
Until i see him in a Milan top or next to a rept from Milan nothing is done in my eyes. Don't want that Suazo fiasco again...
han2503
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jun 15 2015, 11:09 AM) *
Until i see him in a Milan top or next to a rept from Milan nothing is done in my eyes. Don't want that Suazo fiasco again...

Agreed.

I find it strange that Galliani hasn't come out to gloat and pat his own back. Because if it were really done, that's the first thing he would have done.

Crucial days for Ibra and Kondogbia today, let's cross our fingers.
han2503
Watched a couple of Lucas Lima vids, who we're linked with (Alex going the other way not to mention them still owing us for Robinho)

He looks like he has a decent left foot and has decent speed. Not all that impressed though

Still, looks better than Honda, Cerci, etc
han2503
@Milanello Jackson Martinez's agent: "We will close the deal with Milan in a few days." @J_MOfficial

This guy is bi-polar, I swear!

Anyway, hopefully this is final in a few days.

Galliani is off to Monaco for Kondogbia and apparently he's also interested in one of their defenders Abdennour... Why can't he be interested in Moutinho? cry.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 15 2015, 04:06 PM) *
@Milanello Jackson Martinez's agent: "We will close the deal with Milan in a few days." @J_MOfficial

This guy is bi-polar, I swear!

Anyway, hopefully this is final in a few days.

Galliani is off to Monaco for Kondogbia and apparently he's also interested in one of their defenders Abdennour... Why can't he be interested in Moutinho? cry.gif

or thiago silva
Ry4n
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 15 2015, 07:06 PM) *

man i would love moutinho!
han2503
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jun 15 2015, 07:46 PM) *
man i would love moutinho!

Well apparently now Galliani isn't going...

Don't know wtf is going on, but Di Marzio is reporting that Moratta will be meeting Monaco tomorrow, he doesn't know for who.

But considering that everything they touch seems to be turning into gold as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if they're going in for either Kondogbia or Moutinho, especially if they're planning on selling Vidal and Pogba.

Us on the other hand, seem to turn everything we touch into sh1t as of late, so wouldn't be surprised if they take Kondogbia right out from under us and he turns into an absolute gem for them
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 16 2015, 12:17 AM) *
Well apparently now Galliani isn't going...

Don't know wtf is going on, but Di Marzio is reporting that Moratta will be meeting Monaco tomorrow, he doesn't know for who.

But considering that everything they touch seems to be turning into gold as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if they're going in for either Kondogbia or Moutinho, especially if they're planning on selling Vidal and Pogba.

Us on the other hand, seem to turn everything we touch into sh1t as of late, so wouldn't be surprised if they take Kondogbia right out from under us and he turns into an absolute gem for them

And that would be our fault if he wants them and they get him and he turns into that gem you speak of?

han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 16 2015, 08:58 AM) *
And that would be our fault if he wants them and they get him and he turns into that gem you speak of?

We had the chance to close it as he's already given the okay for us. However, it does look like Galliani is back tracking on him, which has left the door open to both Juve and Inter.

Plus we have Doyen on our side and he's one of their clients.

I personally don't know much about him, he looks like he'll turn into a pretty good player, and midfield is the most crucial area that needs fixing. Signing him would have been an important step in doing that imo

Anyway, we'll just have to see how things unfold. We've so far done nothing in this window aside from re-signing an old Primavera player that we had discarded.

Martinez is still up in the air, we're back trackin on Kondogbia and relying on Raiola for Ibra. Plus we're apparently interested in signing ANOTHER striker (the one from Russia).

I'm really hopeful that this is the summer that things turn for the better at Milan, however, atm nothing has been done to show me that that is the case aside from overly extravagant rumours from the papers which seem to think we have unlimited funds (which I personally do not believe)
han2503
Official: Pippo was fired

Didn't want to resign or terminate by mutual consent which means another severance package we'll have to pay on top of Seedorf's.

This is what happens when you sign a rookie coach simply based on his reputation and history as a player.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 16 2015, 12:59 PM) *
We had the chance to close it as he's already given the okay for us. However, it does look like Galliani is back tracking on him, which has left the door open to both Juve and Inter.

Plus we have Doyen on our side and he's one of their clients.

I personally don't know much about him, he looks like he'll turn into a pretty good player, and midfield is the most crucial area that needs fixing. Signing him would have been an important step in doing that imo

Anyway, we'll just have to see how things unfold. We've so far done nothing in this window aside from re-signing an old Primavera player that we had discarded.

Martinez is still up in the air, we're back trackin on Kondogbia and relying on Raiola for Ibra. Plus we're apparently interested in signing ANOTHER striker (the one from Russia).

I'm really hopeful that this is the summer that things turn for the better at Milan, however, atm nothing has been done to show me that that is the case aside from overly extravagant rumours from the papers which seem to think we have unlimited funds (which I personally do not believe)

We do not have infinite funds, what we do have is a new group of owners lead by Bee who have the capacity to invest in Milan. Noting FFP will be relaxed for the Italian clubs (except inter and Roma).

Waiting for things to see how they turn out is all we have. We know jack shite about all this and rely on the media to provide us with the up-to-date gossip.

Could very well be that Messi is coming to Milan, we know little, very little. Especially considering Galliani is the man behind the moves, you wont be hearing much laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 16 2015, 10:05 AM) *
We do not have infinite funds, what we do have is a new group of owners lead by Bee who have the capacity to invest in Milan. Noting FFP will be relaxed for the Italian clubs (except inter and Roma).

Waiting for things to see how they turn out is all we have. We know jack shite about all this and rely on the media to provide us with the up-to-date gossip.

Could very well be that Messi is coming to Milan, we know little, very little. Especially considering Galliani is the man behind the moves, you wont be hearing much laugh.gif

Realistically speaking, how much do you think there is available for this summer? And due to FFP how much of it can we spend? Yes it's been relaxed but considering all of our losses, I can't imagine that we can do whatever we want

I'm hopeful, but what worries me is that Galliani is the one that's going to be left with this money, and tbh, I don't trust that he'll make the right choices
d'Arc.LP
OFFICIAL: Inzaghi has been sacked.
Fillipo Simone
I see a lot of talking, but one question remains. Is Jackson Martinez worth the money? How good is the guy?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.