Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Summer transfers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
William405
Let these 2 days pass already..it's killing me!
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 01:33 AM) *
Miha famously begged all summer long for Romagnoli, and reportedly did similar for Berto. Galliani does get most of the players but those are all Miha's own work.

I don't think I've read one article where Miha even mentions wanting Bertolacci or a paper reporting that he wanted him.

Romagnoli was a very publicly known target and Miha mentioned him as well.

Bertolacci imo was Galliani's own purchase. And fits into that profile as well. Previously at Genoa, and wanted to keep good relations with Roma after the Destro thing.
han2503
This is what Galliani apparently said re the midfield: " I think it is the area that needs to be worked on the most."

Just baffling really. So he knows how much the midfield needed work yet he signed a couple of average Serie A players and left the most important signing for the last day or two. And even with Witsel, all of our midfield problems still won't be solved.

Genius!
han2503
Btw, it's August 30th and Matri, Nocerino and Zaccardo are still all Milan players... Keep up the good work Galliani, they'll be like new signings
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 30 2015, 12:18 AM) *
So if he comes, how do you think we should line-up in midfield? I'd go

De Jong--Witsel--Berto/Honda
Bonaventura

I know about Berto, but he did cost us 20m, I can't see him being benched just yet. And I still think using Honda there as a mezalla could work, especially if he has DJ and Witsel next to him

Switch Witsel with De Jong. Witsel in front of the defense would be a total waste if the other mids consist of De Jong, Bertolacci and Bonaventura.
Danny
Witsel (and wife) have apparently snubbed Juve and negotiations with Milan are now 'advanced'.

Should be signed up within 48 hours or less.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2015, 10:44 AM) *
Switch Witsel with De Jong. Witsel in front of the defense would be a total waste if the other mids consist of De Jong, Bertolacci and Bonaventura.

Witsel would be the orchestrator in there. De Jong will be the one to recover the ball, sort of like a Rino type role. Bertolacci needs to be given more freedom to make his runs and trying to give him "creative" duties is futile as well.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 10:53 AM) *
Witsel (and wife) have apparently snubbed Juve and negotiations with Milan are now 'advanced'.

Should be signed up within 48 hours or less.

Let's all hope!!!
d'Arc.LP
Mediaset reports that Mauri is very close joining Chievo on loan.

Sky reports that Milan and Genoa could find an agreement for the swap deal Suso-Perotti.

d'Arc.LP
Im pissed at us acting like Genoas wh*re.
d'Arc.LP
Sky reports that Suso will be loaned out before the transfer window closes tomorrow evening. Nocerino is also likely to leave.
maldini03
It seems as though Miha used yesterday's game to confirm that Suso and Nice were not in his plans. If this is the case, and considering we got the 3 points seems like a good move having them start. If we move these two as well as Matri, and Mauri. Where will our squad number be? Didn't Galliani say that if players go others will come in? Surely moving 4 players will net us more than just Witsel?

On the other hand he will probably won't bring in any plauer (bar Witsel) who will improve the quality of the team.
han2503
QUOTE (maldini03 @ Aug 30 2015, 12:50 PM) *
It seems as though Miha used yesterday's game to confirm that Suso and Nice were not in his plans. If this is the case, and considering we got the 3 points seems like a good move having them start. If we move these two as well as Matri, and Mauri. Where will our squad number be? Didn't Galliani say that if players go others will come in? Surely moving 4 players will net us more than just Witsel?

On the other hand he will probably won't bring in any plauer (bar Witsel) who will improve the quality of the team.

Perotti is the latest name, a loan swap with Genoa for Suso.

We'll see what happens. Most importantly atm is that we manage to get Witsel
han2503
#Milan , Market live : #Witsel , very hot hours . New contacts with Zenit - [mediaset]

Milan will meet with Genoa today at Forte dei Marmi to discuss the Perotti-Suso loan swap deal [Sky].

Antonio Nocerino's contract could be terminated. He has one more year on his Milan contract. [Sky]

Milan is expected to have a meeting for Witsel in the afternoon, reports @AlfredoPedulla

OFFICIAL: Andrea Petagna joins Ascoli on loan with an option to buy with a buy back option included in Milan's favour.
maldini03
Isn't Perotti a winger in the same mold as Suso? Why do we need a player like him
han2503
QUOTE (maldini03 @ Aug 30 2015, 01:57 PM) *
Isn't Perotti a winger in the same mold as Suso? Why do we need a player like him

Who knows at this point. Don't understand what goes through Galliani's mind 99% of the time
Fillipo Simone
Right. Perotti would most probably be a useless signing again. Why do we need him? So that han can start listing players to get rid of in the next transfer period tongue.gif
maldini03
I just watched a youtube video and he does seem to have decent dribbling ability and quickness. Half of the highlights came against us from last year which is probably why Galliani wants him. sad.gif sad.gif

Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 30 2015, 02:26 PM) *
Right. Perotti would most probably be a useless signing again. Why do we need him? So that han can start listing players to get rid of in the next transfer period tongue.gif

He's an AM. We're all whining about a lack of creativity, and he has the versatility of being a winger too.

Right now our AM options are Honda, Suso, Balo and Bona. Only one of them is vaguely worthy and we need another.

In terms of wingers how many good wingers do we have? Zero.

Perotti has a decent CV, and the last player we got from Sevilla (directly or otherwise) didn't turn out too bad.

We need two things - creativity, and a defence. With Witsel and Perotti we're working on the former.

The latter I'm less sure about.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 08:40 PM) *
Perotti has a decent CV, and the last player we got from Sevilla (directly or otherwise) didn't turn out too bad.

Name please. unsure.gif
amancik
Carlos Bacca.
acid911
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 30 2015, 10:49 PM) *
Carlos Bacca.

Indeed. blush.gif I thought it was some player in the 90s or 2000s, because as good as Bacca has been in these few matches, he still has to prove it against the big teams. But so far he seems to be on the right track, his goal yesterday was both thrilling and telling.
Fillipo Simone
From my knowledge, Carlos Bacca is the only player we ever signed from Sevilla. Real and Atletico, Barcelona, Valencia, Alaves, Espanyol - those clubs come in mind, but not Sevilla. So it's only him.
acid911
True. smile.gif Players coming from La Liga are a rarity in Milan, and Serie A in general, in fact.
Danny
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 30 2015, 04:10 PM) *
Name please. unsure.gif

Danny unsure.gif

Want my date of birth too? tongue.gif
acid911
biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
Sky: Soriano wants a move to San Siro and is waiting for Milan to make an offer for him but Milan are focusing on Axel Witsel.
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 30 2015, 08:13 PM) *
Sky: Soriano wants a move to San Siro and is waiting for Milan to make an offer for him but Milan are focusing on Axel Witsel.

Also read that we're waiting on a response from Zenit atm, if the answer is no, we'll go for Soriano tomorrrw
X-Offender
F*ck you Soriano, we don't want you!
d'Arc.LP

Di Stefano from Sky: Suso will leave, Zaccardo and Jose Mauri too. Milans mercato is everything but closed.
maldini03
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 30 2015, 01:33 PM) *
Di Stefano from Sky: Suso will leave, Zaccardo and Jose Mauri too. Milans mercato is everything but closed.

Meaning that there is going to be no more business or that there is much more business to be done? huh.gif
Fillipo Simone
More to come I guess.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 30 2015, 11:52 PM) *
More to come I guess.

Yes. I translated it from Albanian, that is what it is supposed to mean.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2015, 08:22 PM) *
F*ck you Soriano, we don't want you!

From what I understand he had a very good match tonight v Napoli.

I'd take both he AND Witsel if that option was available.
d'Arc.LP
Gazzetta dello Sport: Milan - Zenit, contacts reopened. Milan will try for Witsel till last breath. Berlusconi has given the OK and Galliani is trying to convince Zenit: starting with a loan offer with obligation to buy. Waiting for Russians reply..
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 11:56 PM) *
From what I understand he had a very good match tonight v Napoli.

I'd take both he AND Witsel if that option was available.

That ship sailed the moment we signed Kucka. Only one of them can come. Unless we sell Montolivo, Nocerino and loan Mauri. Then I guess we could sign both, if we still have money left - which I doubt.
Danny
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 30 2015, 10:00 PM) *
That ship sailed the moment we signed Kucka. Only one of them can come. Unless we sell Montolivo, Nocerino and loan Mauri. Then I guess we could sign both, if we still have money left - which I doubt.

Well we'd get 3P for Monto, 1P for Noce. Would 4P be enough for Soriano?
Danny
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 30 2015, 09:57 PM) *
Gazzetta dello Sport: Milan - Zenit, contacts reopened. Milan will try for Witsel till last breath. Berlusconi has given the OK and Galliani is trying to convince Zenit: starting with a loan offer with obligation to buy. Waiting for Russians reply..

Well given their president has given the green light to selling him...

I'm troubled that we won't just give them the f*cking money up front now! Stop p*ssing about with this loan cr*p or paying over 78 years nonsense!
William405
I think it's more related with how the finances the look at the end of the season instead of us not willing to spend the money.
maldini03
I watched Soriano v. Napoli and he isn't the type of player to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Something I hope Axel will be able to bring. Soriano is a good player but the real star at Samp is Muriel. I would rather take a flier on a guy like Jorghino who is more of the regista type. The idea being that he may be able to realize the potential he had a few seasons ago with more playing time.

EDIT: Also heard on Rai that Juve's main intention is to fill the Pirlo role with Monto and he will be their main target after failing to secure Draxler.
d'Arc.LP
Witsel wants Milan. Still no call to Zenit from Milan. Tottenham are also interested.

Source: MilanNews

CalcioMercato are reporting that Tottenham could sign Witsel for €26 million if Milan don't respond tonight.

Di Marzio, #Sky: Milan haven't decided yet if the offer for Wisel will be on loan with option to buy or with obligation to buy. The Rossoneri prefer with the right to buy, while Zenit want with obligation to buy. Milan are always after Witsel, Juventus are not interested.
William405
Not very optimistic about this really. If we really wanted him we would have signed him already. We shelled out 30million on Bacca without thinking twice about it.
X-Offender
Yeah, this isn't going to end well, is it?
Danny
We've behaved pretty poorly. Thanks Galliani, for fannying around like a bald headed ponce.

Re: Juve Monto. PLEASE YES PLEASE.

Cheers Agent Allegri.
Fillipo Simone
Who knows what will happen. It looks as if we turned back into that cheap Milan of prior seasons again. On the other hand, you all know my sentiment on Witsel, and I think it's rather wise to test him first.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 31 2015, 12:10 AM) *
Who knows what will happen. It looks as if we turned back into that cheap Milan of prior seasons again. On the other hand, you all know my sentiment on Witsel, and I think it's rather wise to test him first.

Everyone had similar sentiment re: Bacca.

Trust me on this one, Pippo.
rip
Any update? Im pulling my hair out here freak.gif

Italy still asleep?!!!?
d'Arc.LP
Di Marzio: "For Witsel, Tottenham offers 25m + 2m bonuses, Milan can only take him on loan with obligation to buy, the player wants Milan."

RAI says that Zenit has refused Tottenham's offers for Witsel (€26m).

Nocerino's agent: "Sampdoria? It was an idea that came to life last week. Antonio has a good relationship with Zenga. Let's see, in the mercato you can never say never."

De Laurentiis: "I’ve been talking to Sampdoria for weeks and offered far more than the €10m release clause, but Soriano only wants Milan."

Napoli, De Laurentiis: "I offered Roma €27m for Alessio Romagnoli, but he wanted Milan."

Danny
Spurs have bid what Zenit want and they rejected it because the player wants Milan.

Curious.
d'Arc.LP
Matri is close to join Lazio on loan.

Mastour has signed on a 2 years loan deal with option to buy for 5m for Malaga.

Source: Sky and Calciomercato

Is Galliani dumb ?! Selling the most promising player for 5m. Seriously, I think he wants to destroy our squad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.