Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Summer transfers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
X-Offender
Yes, because tomorrow is 31 August, right? Show some patience, damn it. We've already signed two midfielders, we've shown interest in Witsel/Gündogan as well as in various defenders. All while many unneeded players are not here anymore. I think we're definitely headed in the right direction. You just like complaining a lot. tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 8 2015, 02:13 PM) *
Yes, because tomorrow is 31 August, right? Show some patience, damn it. We've already signed two midfielders, we've shown interest in Witsel/Gündogan as well as in various defenders. All while many unneeded players are not here anymore. I think we're definitely headed in the right direction. You just like complaining a lot. tongue.gif

Not complaining, or impatient.

This has nothing to do with that

It's about the fact that other than having a hard on for every striker around, Galliani hasn't really hit the ground running for players that we really need to make the jump in quality.

For me spending all that money on strikers is pointless. I'd have preferred signing Ibra only for that position and stayed with Menez, SES and Niang for next season. And concentrated fully on revamping the midfield and centre of defence. That would have made much more sense.

Also, being linked to players is all well and good, but something has to come of it.

I fully believe that we have money to spend this time around, I just don't think we're spending it wisely, at all.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2015, 01:25 PM) *
Not complaining, or impatient.

You kinda are. I hate online cheerleading as much as the next man but let's face it - your hardon is for Ibra. You want him. You whine about all these strikers yet what's he?

If we got him you wouldn't care about the things you appear to be currently complaining about.

Truth is - we've done rather well in this window so far, shedding (the majority, ok ok X tongue.gif) of the dead wood and made four quite decent to downright excellent signings.

We have a great spine now - Lopez, Abate, De Jong, Bertolacci, Mauri, Bacca, Adriano. It's not Scudetto-challenging yet, but it's much better than last season, and you're still complaining about it all!
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 8 2015, 02:37 PM) *
You kinda are. I hate online cheerleading as much as the next man but let's face it - your hardon is for Ibra. You want him. You whine about all these strikers yet what's he?

If we got him you wouldn't care about the things you appear to be currently complaining about.

Truth is - we've done rather well in this window so far, shedding (the majority, ok ok X tongue.gif) of the dead wood and made four quite decent to downright excellent signings.

We have a great spine now - Lopez, Abate, De Jong, Bertolacci, Mauri, Bacca, Adriano. It's not Scudetto-challenging yet, but it's much better than last season, and you're still complaining about it all!

I do, not denying it, because Ibra alone will make us challengers again, while Adriano and Bacca simply won't. They're both players who rely on service, service we cannot provide, even with that backbone you're saying is good. I mean, haven't we learned this very same lesson over and over again? How many more strikers need to fail at Milan before we fix the real problem?

Ibra is one striker as well. Saying we need 3 is just mind boggling to me when we have no midfield and a suspect defence at best.

Again, not complaining, but making a very obvious point that the priorities of this management are all f@cked up which is why I said from the beginning that I don't trust Galliani with the money and to spend it properly.

-------------------------

btw

OFFICIAL: Mexes has renewed for another year biggrin.gif fiesta.gif

Now this is good news. Hopefully one of Paletta or Zapata will get the boot
han2503
Group hug

Danny
#SiniOut
han2503
Apparently it's Alex that will defo be sold/let go (his high wages and injury issues don't do him any favours)

Globo sporte saying he was offered to Santos and talks have started (don't know how true this is seeing as he was already in talks with them but things broke down because of said high wages)
Danny
However, Corriere della Sera reports this morning that the Rossoneri have informed Mexes’ agent that he will not be offered a new contract, with his old deal having expired on June 30.

Gazzetta dello Sport also reports the defender will leave, with Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic making it clear he is not part of his plans.

You have to laugh at the lies.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 8 2015, 04:24 PM) *
You have to laugh at the lies.

Yep, they just have no clue

I find it hard to believe that Mexes had a heart to heart with Sinisa and suddenly he's in again in the span of a day.

Btw, Mauro Suma on Milan channel also confirmed Mexes wasn't going to renew yesterday, which is even more embarrassing considering this guy is supposed to be the inside guy with all the info coming straight from the club itself
X-Offender
Looks like it was Silvio who stepped in and ordered us to renew Mexes' contract. In other words, Miha didn't want him, so I guess that he'll be warming the bench for the entire season.
X-Offender
By the way, I don't get this whole Mastour thing. Isn't he supposed to be the second coming or something? So why are we willing to sell him for just €7 million at such a young age? Either it's all BS or we're just too stupid.
Fillipo Simone
I'm with you on this one. Completely baffled. But who knows. With that kind of young players, it's very hard to predict their growth and course. Maybe he's not that good as expected?

And btw. how are the Maldini boys doing?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 8 2015, 05:14 PM) *
Looks like it was Silvio who stepped in and ordered us to renew Mexes' contract. In other words, Miha didn't want him, so I guess that he'll be warming the bench for the entire season.

I think the media is mostly backtracking and trying to make it look like something that's come completely out of the blue because they were a 100% wrong on this.

I really don't think Mexes is that important for Silvio to step in and "demand" his renewal

Some papers also said that Mexes and Miha had a talk and he changed his mind about him. Anyway, it's all just speculation, no one knows what's really going on imo

And Mexes has been considered a bench warmer by all 3 of Mihajlovic's predecessors and ended up being one of the first names on the team sheet a few months into the season, so this doesn't really worry me

I foresee a Mexes-Ramagnioli duo for next season and I really think it can work very well, especially if we get the midfield situation fixed and Miha understands that defending isn't just something that's done by the 4 at the back, but the entire team

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 8 2015, 05:17 PM) *
By the way, I don't get this whole Mastour thing. Isn't he supposed to be the second coming or something? So why are we willing to sell him for just €7 million at such a young age? Either it's all BS or we're just too stupid.

Well, apparently he hasn't been that great for the Primavera, and guys like Modic and Mastalli have been more impressive, his stats for last season are zero goals and zero assists IIRC.

If Mastour helps us sweeten whatever deal for Ibra, I say go for it. This kid looks good on youtube for trick and skills compilations, but we have zero clue if he'll ever really make it as a proper player
William405
The kid is 17, has enormous potential as well as a big fan-base already...No point in selling him now just not to lose on a couple of millions. I'd rather not take that risk, there is also a chance that he might explode. As always, nothing is guarantee with these young players.

I don't think here Mastour will loosen up the Ibra deal. PSG are just waiting to sign a few key players perhaps.
Fillipo Simone
Han: didn't he play/train with our first team last season and not with the primavera?
CrazyMilanFan
heard that silvio is sentenced for some bribing ... hope it wont affect milan
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 9 2015, 07:44 AM) *
Han: didn't he play/train with our first team last season and not with the primavera?

Sure but he was included in the Primavera squads as well since he was getting no time with the first team anyway.

I think he played something around 10 games. With those stats for a player who's supposed to have the biggest potential out of all the young up and coming players, it's not really all that encouraging. If he was really that great he should be running all over Primavera level opposition.

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jul 9 2015, 07:59 AM) *
heard that silvio is sentenced for some bribing ... hope it wont affect milan

He won't serve them as by the time the ruling is final the statutes of limitations will have passed so he won't serve any time

X-Offender
Zenit have reduced their demands for Witsel to 30 million. We're offering 20. /Mediaset
Fillipo Simone
Gündoğan, Romagnoli, Witsel, Ibrahimović. I'd say we have a solid transfer strategy.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 9 2015, 11:12 AM) *
Gündoğan, Romagnoli, Witsel, Ibrahimović. I'd say we have a solid transfer strategy.

If we sign all 4 of those guys, I'll bow down to the shrine of Galliani that I will personally hand carve out of marble...
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 9 2015, 10:19 AM) *
If we sign all 4 of those guys, I'll bow down to the shrine of Galliani that I will personally hand carve out of marble...

If we sign any, I'll pin up a life size photo of Mexes and fornicate with it daily.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 9 2015, 12:19 PM) *
If we sign any, I'll pin up a life size photo of Mexes and fornicate with it daily.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Then get ready for some serious fornication.

One of those will come, I'm 100% sure of it
Danny
Trust you to pick the most narcissistic pic of him biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 9 2015, 11:19 AM) *

I reckon 3/4 of those will come. Romagnoli, Ibra and one between Gündogan and Witsel.
Fillipo Simone
I read Milan is trying to sell Mastour, not PSG wanting him. Strange.

Source
han2503
Apparently Inter are ahead of us in the race for Ibra according to some guy from Mediaset rolleyes.gif

If we lose out on Ibra to Inter we might as well pack it up
Ry4n
Report: Darmian signs for Man Utd

http://www.football-italia.net/68971/repor...n-signs-man-utd

kinda wish we kept him now but he progressed alot since Milan since he got playing time.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 01:28 PM) *
Apparently Inter are ahead of us in the race for Ibra according to some guy from Mediaset rolleyes.gif

It was CdS who picked this up. Same clowns who claimed Mexes would not be getting a new deal.
X-Offender
It's BS in my opinion. Trying to sell a few papers more.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 10 2015, 03:00 PM) *
It was CdS who picked this up. Same clowns who claimed Mexes would not be getting a new deal.

Either Mediaset are just repeating or Inter really are after everyone we want...

Losing anymore of our targets to these douches would be unacceptable.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 04:09 PM) *
Either Mediaset are just repeating or Inter really are after everyone we want...

Losing anymore of our targets to these douches would be unacceptable.

No, it was CdS who reported it, and Mediaset just picked up on it.
han2503
Looks like SES could be off to Monaco according to most reliable Italian sources. We should seriously just straight swap him fot Moutinho. Why can't Galliani be that smart though? Probably going to sell him for practically nothing to free up space for Ibra
X-Offender
Man, you're so quick when it comes to judging Galliani. How do you know in the first place they want to sell Moutinho?
han2503
BREAKING: El Shaarawy will undergo his medical for Monaco tomorrow [Sky].

Hopefully we'll get decent money out of this

Also means Menez is defo staying
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 10:28 PM) *
BREAKING: El Shaarawy will undergo his medical for Monaco tomorrow [Sky].

Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 10:20 PM) *
Probably going to sell him for practically nothing to free up space for Ibra

We're going for 18M Euros to try to boost our bids for other players such as Witsel and Romagnoli.

Add getting in Ibra and getting rid of a waste of 4 years of our time in El-Sha?

I cannot say yes more strongly to this deal.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 10 2015, 11:23 PM) *
Man, you're so quick when it comes to judging Galliani. How do you know in the first place they want to sell Moutinho?

Monaco atm are open to selling practically anyone atm, they obviously want SES since he's a relatively cheap option but a (sort of) big name. Someone smart would have jumped on the opportunity to offer them SES plus a bit of cash to get Moutinho. An awesome mid that's exactly the type of player we need for the system that Silvio himself will be forcing Miha into using as he could eadily slot into either the Mezz'alla role or the AM role

Moutinho would basically solve the majority of our mudfield problems and we wouldn't have to spend 30m on Witsel either
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 10 2015, 11:30 PM) *

Would have preferred to get rid of many other players before SES but not all that sad about it either considering the attack we'll hve for next season I can't see how he'd get any space
han2503
Milan will get around €18-20m for the transfer of El Shaarawy to Monaco. [Sky]

At least it's a good deal. 20m for a player who hasn't played regularly in 2 years is more than okay

Thinking the Witsel and Ramagnoli deals will be clised faster now. Hopefully Ibra as well
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 11:32 PM) *
Monaco atm are open to selling practically anyone atm, they obviously want SES since he's a relatively cheap option but a (sort of) big name. Someone smart would have jumped on the opportunity to offer them SES plus a bit of cash to get Moutinho. An awesome mid that's exactly the type of player we need for the system that Silvio himself will be forcing Miha into using as he could eadily slot into either the Mezz'alla role or the AM role

Moutinho would basically solve the majority of our mudfield problems and we wouldn't have to spend 30m on Witsel either

First of, your assumption is way off, because a team that is open to selling anyone would not offer €20 million to sign a player that's coming from 2-3 horrible seasons. Secondly, Moutinho is overrated.
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 10:40 PM) *
Milan will get around €18-20m for the transfer of El Shaarawy to Monaco. [Sky]

At least it's a good deal. 20m for a player who hasn't played regularly in 2 years is more than okay

Thinking the Witsel and Ramagnoli deals will be clised faster now. Hopefully Ibra as well

Won't lie, this transfer window has gone from meh, to ok, to quite good, to suddenly, in the last day, f*cking astonishing.

Ibra, Witsel and Romagnoli in and SES out, AND we get near 20M for him?!

Somebody pinch me.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 11 2015, 01:32 AM) *

X-O is right han. You're too quick with your thinking and judgment; you pave yourself a nice road with all the possible "obvious-es" and "logical-s" and then you stick to it like it's written in stone. But in fact, it's just educated guesses you're making and (very rational) assumptions cool.gif
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 10 2015, 10:48 PM) *
First of, your assumption is way off, because a team that is open to selling anyone would not offer €20 million to sign a player that's coming from 2-3 horrible seasons. Secondly, Moutinho is overrated.

I'd choose Witsel's left small toe over Moutinho.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 10:50 PM) *
X-O is right han. You're too quick with your thinking and judgment; you pave yourself a nice road with all the possible "obvious-es" and "logical-s" and then you stick to it like it's written in stone. But in fact, it's just educated guesses you're making and (very rational) assumptions cool.gif

HEY! I resent this! It's supposed to be ME who knee-jerk reacts to things too quickly.

I will not stand for anyone p*ssing on my territory of resident forum emotional f*ckwit.
Fillipo Simone
I think Ibrahimović is a wrong turn for us, just like keeping Mexes is.

I know you guys will object, partially because you're all hungry for some titles or at least a breath of freshness and partially because I'm obviously obsolete here, but really...

Sure, Ibra will bring in instant quality? But for how long? And what does he offer? I'd say it's one-dimensional football that never excelled any team, never managed to build a complete squad or become a fundament.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 11:53 PM) *

I know you guys will object, partially because you're all hungry for some titles or at least a breath of freshness and partially because I'm obviously obsolete here, but really...

Sure, Ibra will bring in instant quality? But for how long? And what does he offer? I'd say it's one-dimensional football that never excelled any team, never managed to build a complete squad or become a fundament.

Ibra bring instant success in the league, which is what we need right now.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 10 2015, 11:48 PM) *

Actually, it's not an assumption, their owner has suffered a huge financial hit, that's why they were desperate to get the likes of Falcao off the books, why they were immediately open to selling a talent like Kondogbia or Abbandenour and they've also just sold another player to Atletico as well. SES is an easy solution as he doesn't demand a high wage, is a relatively well known name and 20m compares to what they're bringing infrom other transfer fees isn't much

And I completely disagree about Moutinho, he's better than Witsel and more ideal for the system we'll be playing

Let's not forget we have zero creative outkets in our midfield unless you want to count Montolivo

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 10 2015, 11:50 PM) *
I'd choose Witsel's left small toe over Moutinho.

They'rw titally different types of players, and while both great, I firstly disagree with your assessment and secondly Moutonho is needed more for the system we'll be playing next season

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 10 2015, 11:52 PM) *
HEY! I resent this! It's supposed to be ME who knee-jerk reacts to things too quickly.

I will not stand for anyone p*ssing on my territory of resident forum emotional f*ckwit.

well you do it with players, I apparently do it with Galliani, but I at least have over a decade of bad business to base my argument off of

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 10 2015, 11:53 PM) *

Ibra is a springboard, for me anyone against his return is someone I simply cannot understand. I think this summer has been q great lesson for us as to how important european football is. Once we get back into the CL things will become easier for us. We'll have better revenues and players won't be hesitant to join like they are now.

Ibra ensures that we get there. The other players we signed and will sign will be more long term solutions, Ibra will be the one short term solution that ensure our long term is one of success. With just the otjer players there simply are no gaurantees for us. At best we're sure to get into a EL spot, with Ibra, we're instant contenders.

Hopefully by the times Ibra leaves we'll have continued to build on the work we did this summer and the transition is smooth
Forza Milan!
This makes it sound like SES to Monaco is a "done deal". If so, pity to see him go, but OTOH he has not done much for us last couple of years, and (most likely) he would just be warming the bench. Bottom line, we are better off getting 18-20M.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 11 2015, 01:16 AM) *
Ibra is a springboard, for me anyone against his return is someone I simply cannot understand. I think this summer has been q great lesson for us as to how important european football is. Once we get back into the CL things will become easier for us. We'll have better revenues and players won't be hesitant to join like they are now.

Ibra ensures that we get there. The other players we signed and will sign will be more long term solutions, Ibra will be the one short term solution that ensure our long term is one of success. With just the otjer players there simply are no gaurantees for us. At best we're sure to get into a EL spot, with Ibra, we're instant contenders.

Hopefully by the times Ibra leaves we'll have continued to build on the work we did this summer and the transition is smooth

Agree on Ibra. Not a long term solution, but I think we can still get a few years out of him, and he could help "jump start" the team.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 10 2015, 03:28 PM) *

FWIW, it sounds like some players are attracted by Mancini. Personally, I am not impressed by him. IMHO, the scudetti he won at Inter were more the result of Calciopoli then his ability, and he has not done much since. In particular, I feel he had a great opportunity at City and squandered it. Also, he has not done much for Inter since he has returned. But, whatever ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.