Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Summer transfers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 28 2015, 05:53 PM) *
I think we'll try to sign him on free. Isn't his contract up soon?

2017, so no.
X-Offender
Surprise, surprise! Zaccardo won't leave and has been re-insterted in the roster.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2015, 11:07 PM) *
Surprise, surprise! Zaccardo won't leave and has been re-insterted in the roster.

best signing 2015
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2015, 09:07 PM) *

He's decided f*ck it and just see out his fat wage at Milan.

He probably intends to retire and doesn't see any point quitting and going to a club who will pay less.

In his reluctant defence, I'd do the same. Our fault for signing him and giving him a cushy paycheque.
d'Arc.LP
Sky Italia: Matri's transfer to West Ham is just pending the approval of coach Slaven Bilić.
Danny
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 09:53 PM) *
Sky Italia: Matri's transfer to West Ham is just pending the approval of coach Slaven Bilić.

Indeed, forgot to update that earlier in here.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2015, 09:18 PM) *
He's decided f*ck it and just see out his fat wage at Milan.

He probably intends to retire and doesn't see any point quitting and going to a club who will pay less.

In his reluctant defence, I'd do the same. Our fault for signing him and giving him a cushy paycheque.

Like all the others.

As I've said a million times now. Galliani never learns. And until he's out this kind of thing will continue to happen. It's why most players with us let their contracts run down, it serves them better than going to a smaller club and earning probably less than 1/4 of what we're paying them.
han2503
Di Marzio saying that if we sell Mexes to Fiorentina we'll replace him with Ranocchia.

Yes, sell our best CB and replace him with an error prone idiot!

Berlu's ItalMilan plan seems to be going well rolleyes.gif
d'Arc.LP
Suso to Genoa in case the deal fails for Iturbe, but Preziosi has optimism for the arrival of Iturbe. #Sky

Corriere della Sera claims that Galliani has said that Milan won't sign any more players in this transfer window - they will only sell.

Corriere della Sera claims that José Mauri has rejected offers from Atalanta, Carpi and Chievo.
Fillipo Simone
I'd seriously try out Suso with us this season, but well.

Call me crazy but I still believe we'll sign another creative player, perhaps Soriano. But it's so sad to see how Galliani and the rest don't understand modern football. One would think that the team that played almost a decade without wingers and with three creative centers in the system would know how important a proper and tuned-in midfield is. But obviously not.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2015, 12:00 PM) *
I'd seriously try out Suso with us this season, but well.

Call me crazy but I still believe we'll sign another creative player, perhaps Soriano. But it's so sad to see how Galliani and the rest don't understand modern football. One would think that the team that played almost a decade without wingers and with three creative centers in the system would know how important a proper and tuned-in midfield is. But obviously not.

That makes us two.
Fillipo Simone
Well, Perotti and Soriano mentioned again by Mediaset.
han2503
I'd personally rather stay as is than waste money and getting another quantity over quality type player
han2503
OFFICIAL: Michael Agazzi joins Middlesbrough on loan (+ buy-out option) for the 2015-2016 season
X-Offender
Diego Perotti? My oh my. Someone stop Galliani. He's gone absolutely insane. I've never seen an individual that doesn't learn from his mistakes quite like him. Either he wants to destroy this club inside out or he's gone senile. Because people can't get any more stupid than this.
d'Arc.LP
According to Sky Italia, Sampdoria are asking for €10M + €2M in bonuses for Soriano.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2015, 01:04 PM) *
I'd personally rather stay as is than waste money and getting another quantity over quality type player

Save money, waste money, with or without Soriano, the difference will be minimal.
Danny
Milan has become the Genoa 1.5 cast-off show.
CrazyMilanFan
Apparently milan fans will be protesting for gallaini's exit in today's match
Fillipo Simone
Right so.
d'Arc.LP
Curva Sud: "The real transfer coup we are all waiting for is the removal, voluntary or not, of our CEO Adriano Galliani. Once again he proved his incompetence on the market and if there were any more doubts he showed his real interests by negotiating for players with his usual agents (above all Mino Raiola) or doing moves with Genoa and his friend Enrico Preziosi. Any eventual fireworks on transfer deadline day certainly won’t change our opinion. Unlike in the past, the club gave Galliani the necessary liquidity to sign top players. As of today, we can see that the same transfer approach has been taken. There are numerous ambiguous moves, such as signing players at a far higher rate than the prices we’ve seen circulating recently. Anyone can get a player by paying the buy-out clause, but the real market guru is able to find talents and get them before the rest. This hasn’t happened at Milan for a long time. We used to get relative unknowns from South America or Eastern Europe (such as Thiago Silva, Kaka and Andriy Shevchenko). Ariedo Braida was released as director of sport in 2013, almost as if his role was futile, but we see now how he’s doing at Barcelona. Perhaps a figure like him is uncomfortable for the famed Condor (Galliani’s nickname, ndr), who evidently decided to take sole control to further enrich his power in the world of football. We’ll ignore the embarrassing early market announcements for Jackson Martinez and Geoffrey Kondogbia to the Carlo Ancelotti soap opera. The market made up of free agents is shelved, at which point the true incompetence of Galliani finally became obvious. We therefore hope that those in charge of the club can take action against someone who over the last few years has thought only of his own interests, putting aside what is best for AC Milan, and in any other club he’d have already been sacked a long time ago."
Danny
Must admit this mercato, after Bacca, went south quicker than a hooker with an anvil on her shoulders.

We're quite simply no better this season than last.

I'd maybe argue we're worse.

I cannot see us winning tonight. Empoli will smell blood and see a chance to go in for the kill.
Fillipo Simone
Good. I doubt that they will listen, but it's a good push.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2015, 03:39 PM) *
Curva Sud: "The real transfer coup we are all waiting for is the removal, voluntary or not, of our CEO Adriano Galliani. Once again he proved his incompetence on the market and if there were any more doubts he showed his real interests by negotiating for players with his usual agents (above all Mino Raiola) or doing moves with Genoa and his friend Enrico Preziosi. Any eventual fireworks on transfer deadline day certainly won’t change our opinion. Unlike in the past, the club gave Galliani the necessary liquidity to sign top players. As of today, we can see that the same transfer approach has been taken. There are numerous ambiguous moves, such as signing players at a far higher rate than the prices we’ve seen circulating recently. Anyone can get a player by paying the buy-out clause, but the real market guru is able to find talents and get them before the rest. This hasn’t happened at Milan for a long time. We used to get relative unknowns from South America or Eastern Europe (such as Thiago Silva, Kaka and Andriy Shevchenko). Ariedo Braida was released as director of sport in 2013, almost as if his role was futile, but we see now how he’s doing at Barcelona. Perhaps a figure like him is uncomfortable for the famed Condor (Galliani’s nickname, ndr), who evidently decided to take sole control to further enrich his power in the world of football. We’ll ignore the embarrassing early market announcements for Jackson Martinez and Geoffrey Kondogbia to the Carlo Ancelotti soap opera. The market made up of free agents is shelved, at which point the true incompetence of Galliani finally became obvious. We therefore hope that those in charge of the club can take action against someone who over the last few years has thought only of his own interests, putting aside what is best for AC Milan, and in any other club he’d have already been sacked a long time ago."

+∞
acid911
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Aug 29 2015, 07:44 PM) *

About time. sleep.gif Way beyond it, actually.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2015, 01:06 PM) *
Save money, waste money, with or without Soriano, the difference will be minimal.

My point exactly, he won't make any difference to our midfield, he's just like Berto and Bona. Would be absolutely useless to sign him, so why even bother spending that cash? Especially if it is true that Silvio has pulled the plug in terms of cash flow for Galliani to flush down toilets

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Aug 29 2015, 02:44 PM) *

Good

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2015, 03:39 PM) *

Beautiful! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 29 2015, 03:47 PM) *
Must admit this mercato, after Bacca, went south quicker than a hooker with an anvil on her shoulders.

We're quite simply no better this season than last.

I'd maybe argue we're worse.

I cannot see us winning tonight. Empoli will smell blood and see a chance to go in for the kill.

Yep
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2015, 09:49 PM) *
Beautiful! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

But you have been saying it better all these years. wink.gif Better than these hypocrites, at least.
han2503
#Sky's @ManuBaio: "There are problems in the #Matri-#WestHam deal. There is possibility that he could end up staying at #Milan."

Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2015, 04:51 PM) *
#Sky's @ManuBaio: "There are problems in the #Matri-#WestHam deal. There is possibility that he could end up staying at #Milan."

The problem is Bilic has finally had a chance to see him 'play'.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 29 2015, 02:35 PM) *
The problem is Bilic has finally had a chance to see him 'play'.

laugh.gif
mishie
offer in for Witsel €25m paid over 4 years
acid911
Going for a photo finish here, then? smile.gif Let's see.
d'Arc.LP
Galliani: "Balo to Milan was finalised all in one day. We didn’t plan for this."

Galliani: "Mexes will stay. 100%."

Galliani: "Mercato is dynamic. If I have to make a prediction, I can say that we will remain as we are."

Galliani: "Our mercato is closed, but we'll see. If someone leaves someone will enter."

Galliani: "We have bought many good players this mercato."

Galliani: "Balotelli is the first to arrive at training and the last to leave"

Galliani: "There are negotiations for Witsel but it's a very difficult deal."

Galliani: "Ibra will stay in PSG."

Galliani : "I know that Witsel would like to come to Milan. We'll see. The market closes Monday."

Danny
The offer for Witsel is a 4M loan, with a 20M fee over 4 years.

Galliani has simply lost it.
X-Offender
As if Zenit would say yes to that. laugh.gif
d'Arc.LP
Milan Channel confirm that Milan are attempting to sign Axel Witsel.

Witsel's intermediary , if anything could happen tomorrow or Monday?: "I hope so. Let's see."

Witsel's intermediary on price: "€3M loan with obligation to buy at €22-23M + bonuses after 20 appearances."

Witsel's intermediary (Marseglia): "Axel wants to come to Milan, and if Milan want him he would be ready to land in Italy tomorrow."

Witsel's intermediary: "Witsel asked Zenit's president to be sold and the president has given the green light."

Witsel's intermediary (Marseglia): "We can confirm there has been contacts.
Danny
We are all Witsel's intermediary.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 03:41 AM) *

You're killing it today, Danny! biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Like many of you guys said in the Empoli match thread, we'll need more then Witsel. It's a start, having Witsel on the team, but we still need an additional creative player.

Btw. can anyone believe how poor Bertolacci is? This is a whole new level of poor displays. At least Poli or Bonaventura gave their all in their first display(s), heck even Birsa did. But Berto look nonchalant and uninterested, like he's Pirlo in his last season with us but with no clue - to put it shortly, without any team-oriented abilities.
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2015, 10:33 PM) *
Milan Channel confirm that Milan are attempting to sign Axel Witsel.

Witsel's intermediary , if anything could happen tomorrow or Monday?: "I hope so. Let's see."

Witsel's intermediary on price: "€3M loan with obligation to buy at €22-23M + bonuses after 20 appearances."

Witsel's intermediary (Marseglia): "Axel wants to come to Milan, and if Milan want him he would be ready to land in Italy tomorrow."

Witsel's intermediary: "Witsel asked Zenit's president to be sold and the president has given the green light."

Witsel's intermediary (Marseglia): "We can confirm there has been contacts.

Please, please, please make it happen!

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 29 2015, 10:41 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2015, 10:55 PM) *
Like many of you guys said in the Empoli match thread, we'll need more then Witsel. It's a start, having Witsel on the team, but we still need an additional creative player.

Btw. can anyone believe how poor Bertolacci is? This is a whole new level of poor displays. At least Poli or Bonaventura gave their all in their first display(s), heck even Birsa did. But Berto look nonchalant and uninterested, like he's Pirlo in his last season with us but with no clue - to put it shortly, without any team-oriented abilities.

Yup, he's been poor in every appearance he's made so far. Can't justify the 20M.
Danny
Latest on Witsel is that he's apparently ready to land in Milan tomorrow and sign.

And Milan look like we're going to make it happen. After tonight the whole world now sees how badly we need a 'director' in midfield, and it looks like Witsel is the man to do it. (IGNORE - didn't see D'arc had already posted this)

In good news, here's his stats from last season:

Passing percentage: 90.7% (95% the season before - this lad will not give the ball away)

Killer passes per game . 0.4 - in other words he manages a vital pass at least every two games - an assist, this often means, or a critical pass in a move which leads to a goal.

He's not Pirlo but he's still an exceptional player and our team cries out for someone like him. I think he'd be quite happy playing in the DLP role tbh.
Danny
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 29 2015, 10:48 PM) *
You're killing it today, Danny! biggrin.gif

I'm doing it on behalf of Milan, given they're unable to do it themselves.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 29 2015, 10:55 PM) *

Miha's judgement on this guy has to be seriously questioned. Admittedly he was far better for Genoa, which forces the notion he's another player who can excel at small clubs but get stagefright at a big one.

And that's something a manager can't know till he's signed the player and played him a few times.

Han, so far, is on the money with Berto, though I suspect he didn't think he'd be THIS bad.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 04:34 AM) *
I'm doing it on behalf of Milan, given they're unable to do it themselves.

Well put, sir. king.gif I watched the match, the experience was mixed, but at least we walked away with 3 points, thanks to the efforts of two players that look like they are here to play.
acid911
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 30 2015, 04:33 AM) *
He's not Pirlo but he's still an exceptional player and our team cries out for someone like him. I think he'd be quite happy playing in the DLP role tbh.

Ha, as long as he isn't benched, eh? laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 29 2015, 11:35 PM) *
Miha's judgement on this guy has to be seriously questioned. Admittedly he was far better for Genoa, which forces the notion he's another player who can excel at small clubs but get stagefright at a big one.

And that's something a manager can't know till he's signed the player and played him a few times.

Han, so far, is on the money with Berto, though I suspect he didn't think he'd be THIS bad.

Miha wasn't the one who signed him, Galliani was, just like all our other signings, they're done by Galliani. He only checks with Miha at the last minute if he wants him, and like we've seen with Kucka, Galliani will still do what he wants even when not coach approved.

This thing with coaches signing players in Italy is a myth.

And no, I certainly did not think he was this bad, I'm not going to completely throw him to the wind, but so far it's not looking good with him, and it looks like he's 20m down the drain when we could have used that money to sign Moutinho and with Witsel looking likely now that would have been our midfield issues solved.

-------------------

Also, didn't know the Witsel thing suddenly took a turn like this, was all out prepared to accept Soriano, but maybe things are looking up... Let's hope Galliani can pull this off. I agree with a lot and have said this even before today's match (which I didn't even watch but it seems to have been a big eye opener for people) that we need a creator more than Witsel. But if it's Witsel or no one, or even worse, Soriano, I'll take Witsel more than happily. He's a great player, and would be very useful in our midfield, we just need a creator more. Still I think he'll be a vast improvement and will be the kind of dynamic force that will really push the team to another level.

So if he comes, how do you think we should line-up in midfield? I'd go

De Jong--Witsel--Berto/Honda
Bonaventura

I know about Berto, but he did cost us 20m, I can't see him being benched just yet. And I still think using Honda there as a mezalla could work, especially if he has DJ and Witsel next to him
Danny
Miha famously begged all summer long for Romagnoli, and reportedly did similar for Berto. Galliani does get most of the players but those are all Miha's own work.
Danny
PS Witsel's availability has alerted Tottenham.
d'Arc.LP
RMC: Milan are in contacts with Marseille for Matri. The Italian striker will join the French club on loan with option to buy.
CrazyMilanFan
juve also in for witsel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.