Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2015 Summer transfers
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
X-Offender
Mediaset reports Kucka was close to signing for Buraspor. That's right guys, we snatched Buraspor's objective!
Danny

The Brits will probably get this one better than the rest.
Danny
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 27 2015, 03:50 PM) *
Mediaset reports Kucka was close to signing for Buraspor. That's right guys, we snatched Buraspor's objective!

A team so irrelevant we can't even spell their name (Bursaspor) biggrin.gif
han2503
Mediaset saying we could still sign Soriano....

Just no words. I think I'll just go jump off that bridge now rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Jose Mauri - Kucka - Bertolacci
Soriano

A Sassuolo-worthy midfield.
mishie
Moutinho still a target to
d'Arc.LP
MilanChannel‬: Juraj Kucka could undergo the medical tests tomorrow.

Juraj Kucka, 28 years old, midfielder of Genoa and Slovakia. From 2011 in 120 apps scored 10 goals for Genoa. With Slovakia, in 41 apps scored 4 goals.

I wish we -signed- Nocerino instead : D
X-Offender
X-Offender
We're not interested in selling Montolivo to Lyon.

Link

It just gets worse and worse.
mishie
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 27 2015, 06:06 PM) *
We're not interested in selling Montolivo to Lyon.

Link

It just gets worse and worse.

could be going to Roma on loan as Strootman is out for the season
William405
QUOTE (mishie @ Aug 27 2015, 07:31 PM) *
could be going to Roma on loan as Strootman is out for the season

again? blink.gif
mishie
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 27 2015, 06:40 PM) *
again? blink.gif

yep, knee injury again
X-Offender
Hadn't read anywhere about a link to Roma. I'm pretty sure we want to keep him.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 27 2015, 06:23 PM) *
Hadn't read anywhere about a link to Roma. I'm pretty sure we want to keep him.

Don't know why, Miha clearly doesn't see him as anything more than a bench warmer, if someone wants to pay us actual money for him we should jump at the chance
d'Arc.LP
OFFICIAL: Milan have signed Andrea Bianchimano from Olginatese (Serie D) in a permanent deal.

Sky's Marchetti says Milan's mercato is STILL OPEN.
William405
lol..you really think that's newsworthy?
milanbuf88
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 27 2015, 04:04 PM) *
OFFICIAL: Milan have signed Andrea Bianchimano from Olginatese (Serie D) in a permanent deal.

Sky's Marchetti says Milan's mercato is STILL OPEN.

Anyone know anything at all about this guy? Serie D? Really?
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 28 2015, 01:17 AM) *
lol..you really think that's newsworthy?

Galliani would say so. innocent.gif
d'Arc.LP
Sky: West Ham have closed the deal for ‪#‎Matri‬ on loan. He will sign tomorrow!

Matri has agreed to join West Ham, according to Sky.

Milan and Genoa have reached an agreement regarding Suso on loan. But the deal is contingent of whether or not Iturbe joins Genoa. [Sky]
X-Offender
Great, let's get rid of Suso and our market will be perfect.
Danny
Really? No one's mentioned Mexes to going to Fiorentina?

But yeah, some Serie D unknown and some f*cker from Genoa?

This is worse than last summer's Mercato. We spent nothing then but got in some decent players, even if Pippo couldn't manage them.

This is...a whole lot worse.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 27 2015, 10:36 PM) *
Really? No one's mentioned Mexes to going to Fiorentina?

Just a rumor, I don't think it's true. Why did we renew his contract then?
han2503
Matri on loan? Paletta on loan??

Why can other clubs sell their players but we seem unable to??

Continually loaning these players out until their contract runs out seems to have become the trend for us. Just ridiculous

Juve can sell Ogbonna who has been absolute cr@p for them for over 10m, but we can't sell Matri or Paletta who are both good mid-level range players.

Just mind boggling to try to understand how we do business these days.

Yes, let's loan Nocerino as well now, instead of finally selling him, like we should have done a year ago
d'Arc.LP
Sky and Milan News are also reporting that Mexes is close to Fiorentina.

Sky now reports that Mexes is likely to stay at Milan.

Milan decided to block the transfer of Mexes to Fiorentina. Mexes also changed his mind after speaking with his agent.

Kucka will join Milan for €3M without bonuses included. [MilanNews]
Danny
All these stories read like:

xxx is going

xxx is staying

xxx is going

xxx is going, staying

(PS xxx was all the same guy)

It's all so contradictory.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 27 2015, 11:47 PM) *
All these stories read like:

xxx is going

xxx is staying

xxx is going

xxx is going, staying

(PS xxx was all the same guy)

It's all so contradictory.

Basically no one knows wtf if going on until the last minute.

Just like with Balo and Kucka today, both completely out of left field while the media was still selling us pipe dreams about Witsel and Ibra and we ended up with these 2 suckers!
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 04:55 AM) *
Just like with Balo and Kucka today, both completely out of left field while the media was still selling us pipe dreams about Witsel and Ibra and we ended up with these 2 suckers!

laugh.gif laugh.gif
mishie
Gazzatte reporting on Roma's hunt for a replacement for Kevin Strootman

"They have already been linked with a move for Fredy Guarin, although the Inter man’s agent has dismissed the possibility of him moving to the Stadio Olimpico.

As well as the Colombian international, AC Milan captain Riccardo Montolivo and Sergi Darder of Malaga are also on Roma’s radar."
d'Arc.LP
Montolivo: "Juve? I am not going to comment on the market rumours. I'm happy and proud to be the captain of Milan."

Genoa, Chievo and Atalanta are interested in signing Jose Mauri(On Loan). [SportItalia].

han2503
So going by the rumours, I'm thinking these players will also all be heading out the door by Monday; Matri, Suso, maybe Monto and Mauri. I'm thinking Menez, Nocerino and Alex could also not be with us come September.

Which I think could still mean that we'll make one last signing. Please God, let it be a proper regista!!!!!
Danny
If you thought this awful window couldn't actually get worse...well it just did.

Miha has confirmed he doesn't want Kucka, and that he was a last-minute Galliani panic-buy when Soriano fell through.

So, Kucka will sit on the bench or in the reserves and will probably never play.

And if he does, Miha is under orders. Which is not like the Miha any of us know.

This mercato somehow manages to be worse than any I can remember. We're a hapless embarrassment.
acid911
Thing is, Miha, with his attitude, will have sealed his fate by December. smile.gif If he doesn't bring the results, that is. It's not like the club has a stable environment right now, and saying that certain players will warm the bench, pronto, is trying to be a fire starter.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 11:09 AM) *
So going by the rumours, I'm thinking these players will also all be heading out the door by Monday; Matri, Suso, maybe Monto and Mauri. I'm thinking Menez, Nocerino and Alex could also not be with us come September.

Which I think could still mean that we'll make one last signing. Please God, let it be a proper regista!!!!!

Since we signed Kucka, we MUST offload Nocerino. And if Montolivo also leaves that means that we signing another midfielder, probably a playmaker. We have to. Cerci has to go too, I have no idea where is he going to play if he stays. But if Menez and Suso both leave then we will probably sign a trequartista and play like this:

Bertolacci - De Jong - Bonaventura
-------------Mister X----------------
------Bacca ----------- Balotelli

Reserve: Kucka, Poli, Mauri, Honda.

EDIT: If we dont sell Menez and Nocerino and Montolivo leave, then we are probably signing a midfielder and not a trequartista.

Bertolacci - De Jong - Mister X
-------Menez/Honda/Bona

Since we loaned Matri, that means that Balotelli wont be used as a trequartista.
Forza Milan!
Utterly confused and disappointed. Started out with low expectations (I have been questioning Galliani's ability for some time), let my self become optimistic, but at this point I tend to agree with the overall feeling that even EL will be unlikely, and that Miha may not last the entire year. All of this after spending 100M.

Have to tell you that my (already low) opinion of Galliani has gotten even lower.
d'Arc.LP
Kucka minutes ago passed medical tests.

Kucka: "The move to Milan came as a surprise to me. I hope that I can help Milan to return to the top. I will give everything I have for this club. I want to prove that I'm good enough to play for Milan. I have spoken with Antonelli, and he told me that he's happy, and that he's waiting for me.Our objectives for this season? We hope that we can finish in the top.I can play in any position in midfield and I'm ready to play in any position that the coach chooses."
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 09:09 AM) *

After all this, you're still hopeful? If we do sign another player, it'll be someone average and unworthy.

And I don't think Menez will be leaving.
han2503
Mediaset saying we'll sign Soriano still

WTF is this?? The collection club of fodder mids??
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 11:49 AM) *
Mediaset saying we'll sign Soriano still

WTF is this?? The collection club of fodder mids??

The funny thing about it is that they're saying negotiations might re-open "in case of win against Empoli".

WTF?! What does the result of the Empoli game have anything to do with it? God wake me from this inexplicable nightmare!
d'Arc.LP
Juraj Kucka is the Genoa's player with the most tackles (363), shots (165) and passes (4022) in Serie A since 2010.

BTW, can someone open the thread for Kucka ?
X-Offender
You know, Kucka means b*tch in Albanian, JFYI. biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2015, 03:01 PM) *
You know, Kucka means b*tch in Albanian, JFYI. biggrin.gif

Hahahaha yeah, I was wondering if you use that term too, like us in Kosova.
Forza Milan!
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 02:28 PM) *
Hahahaha yeah, I was wondering if you use that term too, like us in Kosova.

It has a similar meaning (though not quite the same) in some Latin American countries.
d'Arc.LP
Mihajlovic: "I think that our transfer market campaign is over, but I don't know what will happen before it closes on Monday."
han2503
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 10:30 AM) *
Since we signed Kucka, we MUST offload Nocerino. And if Montolivo also leaves that means that we signing another midfielder, probably a playmaker. We have to. Cerci has to go too, I have no idea where is he going to play if he stays. But if Menez and Suso both leave then we will probably sign a trequartista and play like this:

Bertolacci - De Jong - Bonaventura
-------------Mister X----------------
------Bacca ----------- Balotelli

Reserve: Kucka, Poli, Mauri, Honda.

EDIT: If we dont sell Menez and Nocerino and Montolivo leave, then we are probably signing a midfielder and not a trequartista.

Bertolacci - De Jong - Mister X
-------Menez/Honda/Bona

Since we loaned Matri, that means that Balotelli wont be used as a trequartista.

We're still stuck with Matri so far, no more talk of West Ham today...

I personally think a CM is far more important atm than an AM. We can do without an AM for this season, but without a proper CM I fear we'll have a repeat of last season, only this time we'll have spent nearly a 100m to get there...

Ideally we sell all our mids... Even the ones we bought this season. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Aug 28 2015, 10:56 AM) *
Utterly confused and disappointed. Started out with low expectations (I have been questioning Galliani's ability for some time), let my self become optimistic, but at this point I tend to agree with the overall feeling that even EL will be unlikely, and that Miha may not last the entire year. All of this after spending 100M.

Have to tell you that my (already low) opinion of Galliani has gotten even lower.

You and I were the ones weary of Galliani being handed any kind of big budget. And sadly our worries were confirmed.

A guy with a track record like Galliani's over this past decade should have been kicked out on is @ss years ago, let alone entrusted with all that money to literally flush down a toilet

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2015, 11:16 AM) *
After all this, you're still hopeful? If we do sign another player, it'll be someone average and unworthy.

And I don't think Menez will be leaving.

I can't help but to still hope because atm, that hope is the only thing that's giving me anything to look forward to with regards to this season. Because my fears now are that we could see something similar to last season.

Also, it looks like I'm hoping for nothing, most outlets are saying Soriano will be our big final hour swoop for the summer. Can't wait for the gold letters... cry.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 02:57 PM) *
Juraj Kucka is the Genoa's player with the most tackles (363), shots (165) and passes (4022) in Serie A since 2010.

BTW, can someone open the thread for Kucka ?

Kucka thread here
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 05:41 PM) *
We're still stuck with Matri so far, no more talk of West Ham today...

I really hope we get him out of the squad, once for good.

I personally think a CM is far more important atm than an AM. We can do without an AM for this season, but without a proper CM I fear we'll have a repeat of last season, only this time we'll have spent nearly a 100m to get there...

No doubt there. But seeing how the transfer market is going, I wouldnt be surprised if we settle for an AM.

Ideally we sell all our mids... Even the ones we bought this season. rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 28 2015, 06:27 PM) *
Kucka thread here

Thanks.
d'Arc.LP
Bertolacci + Kucka = 23M
Witsel = 25M (Thats how much Zenit are currently demanding for him).
mishie
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 06:20 PM) *
Bertolacci + Kucka = 23M
Witsel = 25M (Thats how much Zenit are currently demanding for him).

Juventus with interest at one point but now the Draxler transfer is going ahead I doubt he'll go there
Fillipo Simone
I think we'll try to sign him on free. Isn't his contract up soon?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.