Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldinho
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Portman

Name: Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, "Ronaldinho", "R10", "10R".
Nationality: Brazilian, born in Porto Alegre.
Date of Birth: March 21, 1980.
Playing Position: Attacking Midfielder. Squad number 10. Can play on the wings going to the middle too.
Height: 1,81cm.
Weight: 80kg.
Official website: www.ronaldinhogaucho.com
Portman
OK. I won't let the Transfers Forum die until December/June.

This is, for the media around the world, our #1 target for the next Summer. And everybody knows Berlusconi loves him and wants to get him.

What do you think? Will we get him? Will we pair him with Kaka' behind Gilardino/Inzaghi? If not where?

All the Ronaldinho talk in here.
misha
Great picture biggrin.gif
Portman
Barcelona star Ronaldinho: Italy appeals to me
tribalfooball.com - September 05, 2006

Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho admits playing in Italy

The Brazilian, quizzed about summer interest from AC Milan, told Gazzetta dello Sport: "At this moment in my mind there is only Barcelona.

"I am great friends with Kaka, but we never speak about our club teams.

"Italy does appeal to me, the World Cup victory didn't happen by accident."

cool.gif
misha
If he will ever leave Barca I think he will come here. I will appreciate if it will happen before he is 30 years old smile.gif . It will depend also on his relationship with Rajkard.

If he comes I think he will fit perfectly in behind striker role:
---------------Kaka-----------------------
----------------------Ronaldinho---------
------Gila/Pippo

If we will bring him I hope the board won't forget about our defence for another year sad.gif . + we will need a new keeper as well.
Portman
Do you even imagine how much poweful will Milan be with R10? I mean, not only on the pitch (we'll be without a doubt the #1 on the world) but the publicity, media, ads around R10/Milan... much $$$ for the club.

Next Summer he'll be 27. The best years of a #10... 27 till 30.

What a transfer it would be! rolleyes.gif

The so called "dream transfer". cool.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 03:49 AM)
Do you even imagine how much poweful will Milan be with R10? I mean, not only on the pitch (we'll be without a doubt the #1 on the world)

Without good defender signings we still will be struggling
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 01:03 AM)
Without good defender signings we still will be struggling

Barcelona last year only had 2 decent defenders: Puyol and Marquez... and got La Liga and Champs, with the ref's thing, but they got it.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 04:11 AM)
Barcelona last year only had 2 decent defenders: Puyol and Marquez... and got La Liga and Champs, with the ref's thing, but they got it.

Edmílson Oleguer Gio are all good also IMO + they are not old.
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 01:30 AM)
Edmílson Oleguer Gio are all good also IMO + they are not old.

Edmilson is like - play 2 months, get injuried the next 10.

Oleguer is too ridiculous to comment about.

Gio, it's OK, but it's not a "quality"... a top LB.
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 6 2006, 03:36 AM)
---------------Kaka-----------------------
----------------------Ronaldinho---------
------Gila/Pippo 

that would be the best possible formation ...

well there are some factors that need to be discussed here
1) I can't really tell if I like the guy or not. IMO every Brazilian player is overhyped. The thing is, when we wipe the media mask out, how good he really is?? On one moment I think to myself "the guy's a great player why wouldn't you want him in Milan" and on the very next moment I go like "get your brazilian @ss and your millions of sponsors outta here"!!!!
2)would his arrival overshadow Kaka in and/or out of the field??? I think on the field Kaka will be more poky than usual and subsequently his displays will affect him outside of the field. And I want Kaka to be happy ... I want him here forever!!!
3)Is it either Gaucho or defenders??? Then the answer is a big fat NO to that move!!!!!
4)Without dispute, he'd bring in sponsors, publicity, money, .... But IMO he'll bring troube along with him as well!!! Why is he worth 12m EUR per season and hard-working players like Nesta, Pirlo, Rinho aren't??? Some will be by rights annoyed!!!

PS @mishale: You have to be kidding about Oleguer. The guy's one of the biggest jokes around. He's only playing because he's catalan ...
And I just read Barcelona was founded in 1899 as well!!! That was a significant year for football!!!
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 6 2006, 11:25 AM)
that would be the best possible formation ...

well there are some factors that need to be discussed here
1) I can't really tell if I like the guy or not. IMO every Brazilian player is overhyped. The thing is, when we wipe the media mask out, how good he really is?? On one moment I think to myself "the guy's a great player why wouldn't you want him in Milan" and on the very next moment I go like "get your brazilian @ss and your millions of sponsors outta here"!!!!
2)would his arrival overshadow Kaka in and/or out of the field??? I think on the field Kaka will be more poky than usual and subsequently his displays will affect him outside of the field. And I want Kaka to be happy ... I want him here forever!!!
3)Is it either Gaucho or defenders??? Then the answer is a big fat NO to that move!!!!!
4)Without dispute, he'd bring in sponsors, publicity, money, .... But IMO he'll bring troube along with him as well!!! Why is he worth 12m EUR per season and hard-working players like Nesta, Pirlo, Rinho aren't??? Some will be by rights annoyed!!!

PS @mishale: You have to be kidding about Oleguer. The guy's one of the biggest jokes around. He's only playing because he's catalan ...
And I just read Barcelona was founded in 1899 as well!!! That was a significant year for football!!!

I have to admit. I don't think it will be good idea to bring Gaucho in. From my point of view it'll only cause trouble. Kaká is our superstar, and that would most likely change if Ronaldinho arrives, then Kaká would be p!ssed and so and son...
Plus, I don't think Silvio is willing to buy Ronnie AND two or three defenders (which we need so desperately)...
arivanjj
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 6 2006, 09:46 PM)
I have to admit. I don't think it will be good idea to bring Gaucho in. From my point of view it'll only cause trouble. Kaká is our superstar, and that would most likely change if Ronaldinho arrives, then Kaká would be p!ssed and so and son...
Plus, I don't think Silvio is willing to buy Ronnie AND two or three defenders (which we need so desperately)...

i agree with you 100%.
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 6 2006, 01:26 PM)
Edmilson is like - play 2 months, get injuried the next 10.

He is very good when he fit and he was fit last season
Oleguer is too ridiculous to comment about.

He is not that bad
Gio, it's OK, but it's not a "quality"... a top LB.

He is a good and reliable LB. Something that we don't have
X-Offender
If I was to choose between Ronaldinho and Torres I would pick El Niño anytime. Ronaldinho is way overrated, we all saw his medicore apparences in the latest World Cup. Also, I wouldn't like to change our scheme from 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3, even though Carlo would like to put him next to Kakà in a Xmas tree application. It's true he might give us a lot of $$$ with his sponsors, but look at his salary: 12 millions per season is a joke. No, it's a suicide. We could buy with those 12 millions defenders like Barzagli or Oddo. And yet, I think players like Torres or Henry would prove more useful to us than Ronaldinho.
GULLIVER
Comoon, who is Ronaldinho. Somebody who can pass really good? Does it mean he is a very good player?? Or wait!! he can do some fun tricks also.

No, no and no. I, personally, wouldn't like to see him in Milan. He'll destroy AC Milan.
And Maldini is going to retire and we won't have nobody on the field to kick his a$$ when it is needed.
florenti1
I have never seen a good chemistry between KAKA and trickinho in national team
On paper always sounds good but on the field its not
And i dont know if we can keep 2 players like them
Im not sayin that its not possible but i think it would be a big effort and i dont know if it will worth
pacang
ronaldinho? yup.. his presence at milan bring helluva competition for the starting eleven.. especially in the attacks..

but consider what he can do to milan.. as what he did to Barca these years..
they won the league and the european champs..

how many times did he won the best player award?

his goals, his passes, his skills, absolutely superb..

it was Giuly's goal that end our ECL last season.. but it was his pass that created it..

but we are in need of defenders.. wish we could have both though.. sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (florenti1 @ Sep 7 2006, 02:42 PM)
I have never seen a good chemistry between KAKA and trickinho in national team
On paper always sounds good but on the field its not
And i dont know if we can keep 2 players like them
Im not sayin that its not possible but i think it would be a big effort and i dont know if it will worth

Correction, they didn't have good chemistry with each other in this world cup and imo that was all the coach's fault, because when I had seen them play before in friendlies or other games they always seemed to work well together. You can't play them behind 2 strikers, it's either a xmas tree formation, or Ronaldinho as the second striker with kaka as the playmaker behind him and the box striker. Because otherwise they won't work ie. the WC.
Portman
Mercato: Ronaldinho...
09:05 del 11 settembre

E Ronaldinho chiama gli amici. "Arrivo presto a Milano".

(ControCampo) - calciomercato.com

ControCampo is a tv show (sport) in Italia 1 (MediaSet channel). And they talked about the transfer @ Milan:
I'll translate: ' And Ronaldinho calls the friends. “Arrival soon to Milan”. '

It's obvious that next Summer, everybody will be talking about this transfer. rolleyes.gif
dst
you mean ... he said that on TV!!??? ohmy.gif

... rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 11 2006, 02:19 PM)
you mean ... he said that on TV!!??? ohmy.gif
... rolleyes.gif

I just translated. Don't know if he said it on TV or so... but it is on Calciomercato.com/ControCampo.
pacang
dat's a good news..
I_Rossoneri
His form has been terrible recently and TBH I don't think he is needed at Milan.
misha
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 13 2006, 01:26 AM)
His form has been terrible recently and TBH I don't think he is needed at Milan.

He was good today... What a goal he scored cool.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 12 2006, 10:49 PM)
He was good today... What a goal he scored  cool.gif

Really. What a goal. Well... his style...
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 12 2006, 10:49 PM)
He was good today... What a goal he scored  cool.gif

His form was poor towards the end of last season and he was terrible at the world cup. I also watched Brazils games vs Argentina and Wales and he was awful again while Kaka was outstanding in both games and was Brazils best player in the world cup cool.gif . For what we would spend on Ronaldinho we could strengthen the team where it's needed(i.e. defence).
dst
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 13 2006, 01:26 AM)
I don't think he is needed at Milan.

tell that to Silvio ...
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 13 2006, 11:19 AM)
tell that to Silvio ...

I will when we have our next meeting tongue.gif
Portman
I think we'll sign R10 + some free-of-contract defenders (Galliani loves that) next Summer.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 13 2006, 03:07 PM)
I think we'll sign R10 + some free-of-contract defenders (Galliani loves that) next Summer.

quite probable ... I also think this is our plan of action
redbabies
he is just great.
Portman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbtYHKQN7I

R10 moment vs. Levski
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 03:48 PM)

Darn, does he really have to keep that Nike bandanna over his head? mad.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2006, 02:57 PM)

Yap, he has to! And he has to smile like a retarded guy also...

he is just great.

Well I'd say he's just way overrated...
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2006, 05:57 PM)

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and youre okay.
Money, its a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think Ill buy me a football team ...

... rolleyes.gif
Portman
I don't think R10 is overrated. Barcelona (the team) IS overrated. R10, I don't think so.

Overrated is Rooney when the English press try to compare him to Pelé(!!!). Well, about all the EPL players are overrated.
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 03:39 PM)
Think Ill buy me a football team ...
... rolleyes.gif

OK, have a good time Mr. dstovich...
Portman
Can this guy be overrated? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-bWsOK-h98
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 06:43 PM)
I don't think R10 is overrated. Barcelona (the team) IS overrated. R10, I don't think so.

Overrated is Rooney when the English press try to compare him to Pelé(!!!). Well, about all the EPL players are overrated.

1. No he's not ... but he's much better when a team is all built around him!!!! Get what I mean??? And I don't wanna see Milan built around him ... Milan is not built around noone if not a little around Ricky ... In any case I'd rather depend on Ricky than Ronaldinho ... The thing that concerns me the most is his wage; there will certainly be a lot of complaining in the Via Turati if he's a paid a good 12m EUR!!!!!

I don't want no player of the current team to be annoyed by such sh1t ...
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 14 2006, 06:43 PM)
OK, have a good time Mr. dstovich...

Sh@t up before I buy that pathetic little team of yours and throw you and co. out of the place, you hear me???
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 03:48 PM)

I'm sorry, but he can be overrated. I'm not saying that Ronaldinho isn't one of the best players of our time, but he's not the by far best player out there. He is in the Top 10, no doubt about that. But he always uses this fany tricks, even it's so ABSOLUTELY useless. Especially in the WC, instead of giving the ball to another player he messes around with 2 or 3 defenders...I mean...WHY? Does that make any sense at all?
He's isn't for sure the only overrated player of course. Rooney is one of them, Beckham another, and there are many more out there...
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 03:56 PM)
1. No he's not ... but he's much better when a team is all built around him!!!! Get what I mean??? And I don't wanna see Milan built around him ... Milan is not built around noone if not a little around Ricky ... In any case I'd rather depend on Ricky than Ronaldinho ... The thing that concerns me the most is his wage; there will certainly be a lot of complaining in the Via Turati if he's a paid a good 12m EUR!!!!!

I don't want no player of the current team to be annoyed by such sh1t ...

I think sometimes Milan lack some creativity on the last 20 metres of the field (Kaka' can't do that on every match... and sometimes we miss that).

Can you imagine Kaka' + R10 with Inzaghi (or Gila) upfront? rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 03:57 PM)
Sh@t up before I buy that pathetic little team of yours and throw you and co. out of the place, you hear me???

sad.gif ohmy.gif Please.....please don't..... cry.gif cry.gif I'm so afraid right now... cry.gif
Portman
Oh... and talking about the 12M-per year... well, I give 1 example:
-Totti gets 6M a year, way way more than the others players of Roma... and aren't they a strong "group"? Just look how they celebrate their goals...
dst
He is overrated when he is compared to the likes of Maradona ... last time I checked he Ronaldinho had not won a World Cup all on his own, am I wrong???

Other than that he's certainly one of the best right now. In fact I can't think of any other player that constantly play at his level other than Kaká (who is better IMO; his game is much more cardinal) and Henry (he simply drags a mediocre team to higher levels on his own) ...

.. but he's no Maradona. no way!!!
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 04:07 PM)
He is overrated when he is compared to the likes of Maradona ... last time I checked he Ronaldinho had not won a World Cup all on his own, am I wrong???

Other than that he's certainly one of the best right now. In fact I can't think of any other player that constantly play at his level other than Kaká (who is better IMO; his game is much more cardinal) and Henry (he simply drags a mediocre team to higher levels on his own) ...

.. but he's no Maradona. no way!!!

Obviously there's only 1 Maradona.

PS: Ronaldinho won the WC 2002 with Scolari. He's not his fault Parreira's was too stupid in this years one.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 14 2006, 07:02 PM)
sad.gif  ohmy.gif Please.....please don't..... cry.gif  cry.gif I'm so afraid right now... cry.gif

you're going to pay for this derision!!! devil.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 07:02 PM)
Can you imagine Kaka' + R10 with Inzaghi (or Gila) upfront?  rolleyes.gif

cool.gif that would be something ... and I don't have to worry about the Gaucho - Kaká (can someone please tell me how to do the á without copy-pasting all the time?? thanks...) cause this is not the Brazil NT ... we have Milanello and much time to work things out ... it'll be no problem!!!

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 07:04 PM)
-Totti gets 6M a year, way way more than the others players of Roma... and aren't they a strong "group"? Just look how they celebrate their goals...

don't just throw some numbers off; this is a completely different situation there at Roma: Totti raised himself through the team and became the captain ... and he's proved it numerous times when he's rejected offers to leave. Ofcourse everyone respects him there and they'd even pay him themselves if they had to.
Is this the same with a player suddenly coming inside a team (the backbone of which has been there for some good 5 years) and getting paid that fat 12m??? Well no hell it's not the same!!!
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 07:15 PM)
PS: Ronaldinho won the WC 2002 with Scolari. He's not his fault Parreira's was too stupid in this years one.

huh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 04:16 PM)
don't just throw some numbers off; this is a completely different situation there at Roma: Totti raised himself through the team and became the captain ... and he's proved it numerous times when he's rejected offers to leave. Ofcourse everyone respects him there and they'd even pay him themselves if they had to.
Is this the same with a player suddenly coming inside a team (the backbone of which has been there for some good 5 years) and getting paid that fat 12m??? Well no hell it's not the same!!!

It's not the same, but, if you ask the 90% of the Milan players who they want on the team... you know the answer.

Even Gattuso told that on an interview. (R10 is Rino's worst nightmare)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.