Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 2011-12
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
William405
Nice shot by Ba,and awesome hollywood like save by Cech.
kurtsimonw
Superb header. Fully deserved lead for Chelsea.
Milan Are Brilliant
Good game so far, Luiz needs to realise he's a centre back and play like one, as oppose to a right winger who sometimes needs to cover in defense.
kurtsimonw
Think Luiz would do fine in a midfield 3, but not as a CB.

Just doesn't seem right seeing MON with that shirt! Will make Villa-Sunderland games pretty good from now on They hate Bent, we hate MON. They hate us, we hate them. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Shola off the bar!
Milan Are Brilliant
Krul again showing why this season so far he's been the best keeper in the Prem.

2-0 game over.
kurtsimonw
2-0, Kalou.
Milan Are Brilliant
Not easy to play Chelsea when not one defender is Premiership quality.

3-0.

Should be 8 or 9 if not for Krul.
kurtsimonw
Harsh on Krul.
Milan Are Brilliant
Sheffield United away today, anything under 4-0 will be a good result.

Guess you're feeling as confident to a United coming off the back of 2 iffy results Kurt?!
kurtsimonw
If we lose by less than 4 I will be happy.

No doubt I'll have to sit through another 90 minutes of Delph showing everybody how to not play like a Premier League footballer.
Milan Are Brilliant
laugh.gif We took the lead in 3 minutes, it's good whilst it lasts.

Mad watching Torquay play in foreign commentary.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Dec 3 2011, 03:16 PM) *
Mad watching Torquay play in foreign commentary.

biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
1-0 up at HT, probably lose our legs in the 2nd half but great performance so far nonetheless.

Just like that, 2-1 Sheff Utd. No surprise, they should be walking all over a small time club like us.
kurtsimonw
Dreadful 1st half, wake up McLeish. At least Ash had the decency to have a crap first half.
kurtsimonw
Deserved a point.

No idea how United are 2nd, they make us look decent!
kurtsimonw
FA Cup 3rd round - Man City vs Man U biggrin.gif

Villa away to Bristol City. Another ground to tick off the list!
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 4 2011, 02:47 PM) *
Villa away to Bristol City. Another ground to tick off the list!

It's a dive, used to live right around the corner from there, went a few times just because it was football. Take some missiles and throw it at Bevan, Zebroski, Carayol and Buckle please!
kurtsimonw
It will probably be the smallest stadium I've been to so far. Think Vicarage Road is so far. 12k apparently at Rovers, so we'll be lucky to get a few thousand. I might get to see a classic FA Cup upset though, but it'll be tough for us to win.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 4 2011, 03:12 PM) *
It will probably be the smallest stadium I've been to so far. Think Vicarage Road is so far. 12k apparently at Rovers, so we'll be lucky to get a few thousand. I might get to see a classic FA Cup upset though, but it'll be tough for us to win.

Not sure what the capacity is but it will sell out because all the big-tie clowns will get tickets as one of the biggest clubs in the country is coming to town, with their superstars. Usually they got about 6,000 when I went, aside of when I saw them play Leeds & Charlton - both sell-outs.

I imagine this will be a TV game. I mean Cheltenham got Spurs, but it's at Spurs so I doubt that will be, an aside of the obvious Man City - Man United & Arsenal - Leeds tie I can't think what else would be on TV.

You will love Horfield... not! Nothing happens there, I think the only thing it's notable for is that's where Cary Grant is from.
kurtsimonw
Fulham 1-0 Liverpool in tonights game, howler from Reina allowing Dempsey to score. Spearing got a red card at 0-0 and Carroll was anonnymous again.

And I just saw Balo's goal from the weekend.. biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
It's a sad day when Suarez raising his middle finger gets more coverage in sport than an apparent sexual assault from a guy who already murdered and seriously injured people by driving drunk on the roads in Lee Hughes.

If it's true can't we just bring back the death penalty, people like this don't deserve to live.
kurtsimonw
I'm going to wait until he''s guilty on this one. It seems alot of footballers get accused of this.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 6 2011, 03:28 PM) *
I'm going to wait until he''s guilty on this one. It seems alot of footballers get accused of this.

I couldn't care less, in fact I hope he's innocent and still gets put behind, then he will maybe feel some of the wrongdoing that the family members of the victim have to go through every single day of their lives. Whilst he's swanning around on his fancy footballers wage as if nothing has happened.
kurtsimonw
Fair enough. Can't really argue with that.
kurtsimonw
Hull City 2-1 Birmingham

This day must be karmas way off paying me back for Milan signing Tevez! biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Holy crap for small heath!

The first news has broken when Carson’s trial on charges of money laundering will be heard, and for Bluenoses hoping for a quick resolution it’s bad news.
The Sun (Hong Kong, not the red top here) have published that the trial will start November 28 2012, and will last for fifteen days. Until the Carson remains on bail with sureties totalling HK$11million

As far as I am aware, this means they aren't even allowed to make transfers until Winter 2013 at the earliest as Yeungs assets will be frozen.

laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
Much better today. 4-4-2, 2 wingers, 2 strikers and we were superb. At least 50% of it is because Bolton are dreadful, but we actually played the ball on the floor and it worked. 2-1 really flattered them as it could/should have been 4 or even 5.

Petrov outstanding. Still superb at his age.
Milan Are Brilliant
The one thing I'm loving this season, is it looks like Bolton could go down biggrin.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
How did the refs miss that Santon hand-ball?! What ever happened to him anyway, remember when he was going to be the next big thing.
kurtsimonw
22 points from 24 for Arsenal. Spurs playing well every week and keep winning. United win and get within 2 points of City.

If Chelsea beat City, we could have ourselves a title race again.
Milan Are Brilliant
Van Persie is crazy, if he played for Barca or Madrid he'd be getting so many plaudits, the guy is unbelievable when he stays injury free.
kurtsimonw
If he keeps this up he'll be in the same league as Bent, Rooney, Carroll, Crouch and Defoe.
Milan Are Brilliant
According to BBC Anelka has agreed to go to Shanghai Shenhua.
kurtsimonw
I thought he'd end up in Paris. Surprised by that!
kurtsimonw
Apparently lots of Spurs fans have been threatening Chris Hoy. They got him confused with the referee for the Stoke game yesterday, Chris Foy. Retards, how stupid must you be to not know the difference between a Premier League ref and one of the greatest British olympians of all time. rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Hahaha, oh dear... laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
Tim Lovejoy - Buying the title is nothing new - Agreed completely (though I wasn't aware of Liverpool).
William405
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 11 2011, 04:50 AM) *
If he keeps this up he'll be in the same league as Bent, Rooney, Carroll, Crouch and Defoe.

What?!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 12 2011, 05:46 PM) *
What?!

It was a joke. You know, how everyone says English people overrate English players..
William405
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 12 2011, 07:56 PM) *
It was a joke. You know, how everyone says English people overrate English players..

Hehe,I read Bent then Rooney then stopped.Thought you as a Villa fan was putting Bent with that category of strikers xDD.
kurtsimonw
In the past 5 years only Rooney has scored more goals than Bent in the Premier League.. that includes Ronaldo, Drogba, van Persie, Torres, etc. On far less inferior teams with worse service, I may add. He's more than worthy of being listed with those. wink.gif

Tonights line-ups:
Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole; Remeu, Ramires, Mereiles; Mata, Sturridge, Drogba.

Man City: Hart; Zabaletta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Barry, Toure, Milner, Silva; Aguero, Balotelli.

City's defense is awful.
kurtsimonw
Oh dear. Ivanovic play Balo onside, rounds Cech, 1-0 already.
kurtsimonw
Mereiles, 1-1.

My God Clichy is dreadful.
kurtsimonw
Clichy red card. laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
Lampard! 2-1!
William405
Premier leauge just got interesting.
han2503
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 12 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Premier leauge just got interesting.

Due to some questionable refereeing.

The penalty on Silva in the first half was blatantly obvious right in front of the ref. That could have changed the entire course of the game
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2011, 10:02 PM) *

Barca were playing? cool.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2011, 10:02 PM) *

The penalty on Silva in the first half was blatantly obvious right in front of the ref. That could have changed the entire course of the game

Did you not see Toure kick Mata while he was on the floor, then shove him in the face 10 seconds later? huh.gif

City should've been down to 10 men before the penalty incident. It should've been a penalty, but it wasn't given because Silva made far too much of it. If you get fouled, just fall naturally. Flaining around like that is only going to make it look like a dive. Stupidity on his part.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.