Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [EN] Premier League 2011-12
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38
kurtsimonw
Drogba first player in history to score in 4 FA Cup Finals.
Zed.D
LOL Carroll the small game choker.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 5 2012, 06:41 PM) *
LOL Carroll the small game choker.

He was never great. He had 6 good months in the league, so did Michael Ricketts, Michael Bridges & Marcus Stewart to name a few but they never became £30m+ strikers. Terrible signing.
kurtsimonw
Wow. What a save.
kurtsimonw
Yes!
Zed.D
Why was Cech having his stupid helmet on during the celebrations?

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 5 2012, 10:26 PM) *
He was never great. He had 6 good months in the league, so did Michael Ricketts, Michael Bridges & Marcus Stewart to name a few but they never became £30m+ strikers. Terrible signing.

His price tag is a joke, but he's still very young... played well today.

Do you think his header crossed the line?
kurtsimonw
Carroll was superb today, made everyone around him better. I don't think the whole ball went over the line and that seems to be the opinion of all the pundits too, so it was the correct decision. Personally I was hoping it did go in, give them something else to whine about.
Zed.D
That's what I thought too.
kurtsimonw
Newcastle-City in just over 3 hours. If there's 1 game you wouldn't want as a City fan, it's away to Newcastle I think, they could give United the lead back.

Villa need to match just one of the Bolton-West Brom and QPR-Stoke results today to realistically stay in the Premier League - so if either Bolton/QPR lose, we pretty much can't go down barring a miracle.
Jack Bauer
HT 0-0. Barry missed a great chance.
William405
Villa score!
Jack Bauer
TOURE!!! 0-1, 20 min to go.
Jack Bauer
What a miss by Aguero! it might cost greatly later.
Jack Bauer
FT 0-2, Toure with brace. Manchester is gonna be blue this season after all.
kurtsimonw
Danny Rose you disgrace. On a former team mate as well. Tosser.

Always nice to **** up Redknapps season.
kurtsimonw
Alan Shearer is an idiot. From Match of the Day:

"I feel sorry for Alex mcLeish. His situation reminds me of Steve Bruce in Sunderland, everytime he lost it was 'blame for Geordie manager', now with McLeish it's 'blame the former Birmingham manager', it's not really fair on him"

Really? REALLY!? We have won 4 home games this season - the lowest in the clubs 138 year history. We have won 7 games overall - the lowest in the clubs 138 year history. Only Wolves, who've been relegated for a month, have won less games. We are going into the last day of the Premier League season and we still aren't mathematically safe. Is it really too much to ask for a club who're former European Champions and sit 5th in the all-time Premier League table to NOT need the last game of the season to stay in the league?

As our banner says "It's not where you're from, it's where you're taking us" Typical know-nothing pundits talking crap as usual.
kurtsimonw
Blackburn fans release chicken in Rovers scarf on to pitch

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Fantastic. In protest of their owners, the Venkys.
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 7 2012, 10:09 AM) *
Alan Shearer is an idiot. From Match of the Day:

"I feel sorry for Alex mcLeish. His situation reminds me of Steve Bruce in Sunderland, everytime he lost it was 'blame for Geordie manager', now with McLeish it's 'blame the former Birmingham manager', it's not really fair on him"

Really? REALLY!? We have won 4 home games this season - the lowest in the clubs 138 year history. We have won 7 games overall - the lowest in the clubs 138 year history. Only Wolves, who've been relegated for a month, have won less games. We are going into the last day of the Premier League season and we still aren't mathematically safe. Is it really too much to ask for a club who're former European Champions and sit 5th in the all-time Premier League table to NOT need the last game of the season to stay in the league?

As our banner says "It's not where you're from, it's where you're taking us" Typical know-nothing pundits talking crap as usual.

Genuinely surprised how poor Eck's done this year. Usually does well in his first year or two THEN it goes to ****.

But this time, for the first time in his career, he's started out mediocre then it's got worse.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 8 2012, 01:17 AM) *
Blackburn fans release chicken in Rovers scarf on to pitch

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Fantastic. In protest of their owners, the Venkys.

God...why people who don't understand a business, get into it beguiles me.
kurtsimonw
I think there's a misconception that with the Premier League being as big as it is, that it's an easy way to make money. When in reality it's not the case at all. The more money the league makes, the higher transfer fees and wages will be pushed.

I will defend the EPL and Madrid/Barca a sec here, including Man City. People say that the EPL/Barca/Madrid are ruining football with the money they throw around. I actually believe the opposite. Selling clubs know that these clubs have big tv deals, so what do they do? Push up the price of transfer fees.
kurtsimonw
Arsenal to buy M'Vila for £17.7m

I think the Arsenal transfer of the past 12 months prove that the biggest signing Arsenal need to make is a Director of Football, keep Wenger to developing players and picking the team.
acid911
Liverpool stuffing two goals into Chelsea, and now with a third as I am typing. mellow.gif 3-0 Wowee!
kurtsimonw
Chelsea clearly don't care.

Hopefully this game will finally get people seeing that Essien is simply not a good player anymore. Everytime I see his name mentioned in the Transfers thread I wonder if people have actually watched him play in the past 2 years.
acid911
Penalty for Liverpool. unsure.gif They almost had 4-0 with a vicious shot that hit the bar earlier.
acid911
Saurez misses it, and hits the bar from the spot. sleepysmiley03.gif What a miss!
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 8 2012, 07:41 PM) *
Chelsea clearly don't care.

Hopefully this game will finally get people seeing that Essien is simply not a good player anymore. Everytime I see his name mentioned in the Transfers thread I wonder if people have actually watched him play in the past 2 years.

Has he even played any substantial amount of games in the last 2 years? Because every time I've watched Chelsea he always seems to be injured or on the bench just coming back from an injury.

Cracking player in his days under Mourinho, but he seems to have lost all the qualities that made him so great
kurtsimonw
Injuries have caught up to him. Whenever he plays he looks way out of his depth now. Against Man City his performance was one of the worst I've seen in a long time.
Danny
Apparently Eck's been fired, to be confirmed on Sunday. Internet rumour, gotta love 'em.
kurtsimonw
DOBBIE!

2nd leg of the playoff SFs, Blackpool won the 1st leg 1-0 and are now 1-0 up in the 2nd leg against small heath. Brilliant.

MATTY PHILLIPS! 2-0 (3-0).

3-1, offside goal. rolleyes.gif

3-2 FFS.
kurtsimonw
Uh oh. Prachute payments reduced, still paying Zigic £60k a week. Debts building, finances not disclosed again, owners assets all on hold while he is facing charges.

Poor small heath. sad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Just noticed a tweet from Tom Ince, Blackpool player.

Thomas Ince ‏ @TomInce36

Thanks to A.Villa for letting us use your training ground today, hopefully we can do you a favour tonight!

Favour. Repaid. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Rooney.
kurtsimonw
Zabaletta scores, Kenny error. City champs.
kurtsimonw
Interesting survey done by the MEN before todays game. The myth that Man U fans are from outside of Manchester is not only untrue, but it seems the opposite. In the City of Manchester itself, it's United dominated.

Milan Are Brilliant
Yeah, everyone I know from Manchester (about 20 people) only 2 support City, the rest United...
kurtsimonw
Seems like City fans are just those that feel Wigan and Stockport aren't good enough for them.
kurtsimonw
Kyle Walker has apparently broke his toe. rolleyes.gif

Just 1 tournement I'd like us to not have a **** tonne of bad luck.
Milan Are Brilliant
I have no expectations at all from an England perspective, my aim is for us to get out of the group stage, that would be a great achievement. I'm just looking forward to the tournament as a whole, hopefully it's more like the last Euro's and not the last World Cup.
William405
Cissse SCORRRRES !
Zed.D
Can't believe how lucky Man U are. even after being complete **** in the derby and losing deservedly, they're winning the title. luckiest team I know. if only we had 1/10th of their luck.

Unless Man City do something.
Zed.D
Who's this Barton guy? what a thug!
Zed.D
QPR's keeper with some miraculous saves. lucky MAN U!!!!
X-Offender
1-2!!! Incredible.
Zed.D
Citeh 1-2 QPR

laugh.gif Can't believe Man U's luck!! sorry if I sound like a broken record.
drucurl
Impressive choke job City!!! Ibra might join you yet cool.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 13 2012, 04:14 PM) *
Can't believe how lucky Man U are. even after being complete **** in the derby and losing deservedly, they're winning the title. luckiest team I know. if only we had 1/10th of their luck.

Presuming you saw City's first goal too wink.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
Absolute choke from City if they don't win this they had this game on a plate, shambolic keeping and idiotic from Barton.
Zed.D
I wouldn't call it "choke". they're all over QPR and creating chance after chance. it's just Man U's good luck.

Queens Park have parked the bus.

acid911
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 13 2012, 08:34 PM) *

As if anyone expected anything better from them. dry.gif tongue.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 13 2012, 04:34 PM) *
I wouldn't call it "choke". they're all over QPR and creating chance after chance. it's just Man U's good luck.

laugh.gif laugh.gif How have QPR got lucky at all today?

If they don't win against this QPR side, sorry, it's a choke, a complete choke.

It's fortunate for United but it's a complete choke from City first and foremost, no getting away from that.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 13 2012, 07:01 PM) *
Presuming you saw City's first goal too wink.gif

I tuned in around the 40th minute...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.