Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 2012-13
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Milan Are Brilliant
Recent Serie A Champions (Since '92)

92/93 AC Milan
93/94 AC Milan
94/95 Juventus
95/96 AC Milan
96/97 Juventus
97/98 Juventus
98/99 AC Milan
99/00 Lazio
00/01 Roma
01/02 Juventus
02/03 Juventus
03/04 AC Milan
04/05 Calciopoli
05/06 Inter Milan
06/07 Inter Milan
07/08 Inter Milan
08/09 Inter Milan
09/10 Inter Milan
10/11 AC Milan
11/12 Juventus

Holders
Serie A: Juventus
Coppa Italia: Napoli
Fillipo Simone
Anyone seen Napoli and Juve in the supercup?

Better, did anyone see the new look of Andy?

They got him brainwashed.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 12 2012, 09:58 AM) *
Anyone seen Napoli and Juve in the supercup?

Better, did anyone see the new look of Andy?

They got him brainwashed.

Watched the whole thing, it was ridiculous how Juve were gifted the game when they were losing.

A penalty followed by 2 reds to the Napoli players, from then it was pretty obvious who was going to win it

At least Bonucci proved once again what a dud he truely is

And if you think Pirlo's facial hair is ridiculous, take a look at Vucinic
acid911
Love it when Han stuffs Juventus up good. biggrin.gif Never a bad read, and that's a fact.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 12 2012, 11:26 AM) *
Love it when Han stuffs Juventus up good. biggrin.gif Never a bad read, and that's a fact.

The truth is the truth
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 12 2012, 03:45 PM) *
The truth is the truth

Can't argue with that. king.gif
Jack Bauer
The good (disgusting) old Juve...

'Super shame' is the headline.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 12 2012, 11:05 AM) *
The good (disgusting) old Juve...

Super shame.

What is that saying exactly?
Jack Bauer
They are talking about the shame that refs decided the game.
Fillipo Simone
And it really is a shame.
m1ke
So, Conte's 10 month ban was upheld this morning. How much do you think this is going to affect Juve's performances? (if at all?)
Jack Sparrow
My guess...Juve have a huge chip on their shoulders about being 'wronged' about Calciopoli. They might be desperate enough to go all the way to CAS, especially with Conte being one of their old-boys.

On the flip side, if CAS uphold the judgement as well the embarrassment might be too much. So we might see a staged melodramatic 'resignation' from Conte while he 'fights for the truth'.

In all probability though we have to assume Carrera continues with Conte on the background. Will affect them, but not too much. They're probably in trouble in CL though, where in-game changes count a lot.
Danny
My sad, depressing, early league prediction for the season.

1: Juve
2: Inter
3: Napoli
4: Roma
5: Milan
6: Udine

It doesn't matter about Conte, Juve's squad is a billion times better than ours imo - they are champions and whoever replaces Conte as manager, I doubt it will affect the team a huge deal. Inter have bought well and are on the rise after a poor period, and Napoli, despite losing Lavezzi, don't have CL to distract them this time and the Europa league is a helluva less important.

I think it's going to be a horribly grim season for us.
Fillipo Simone
It will give Conte's motivational tactics and speeches enough fire-power for half a season.
han2503
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 22 2012, 08:56 AM) *
So, Conte's 10 month ban was upheld this morning. How much do you think this is going to affect Juve's performances? (if at all?)

Not much imo.

But aside from that, I think this ruling is complete BS. Conte has been judged to have cheated the system not in one but two courts. Yet his only punishment in suspension from the bench during games. It's just ridiculous. He should have been banned from football altogether considering what he did
Jack Bauer
Yeah, it's ridiculous that he can still actually coach them before and after games. A ban should be a ban. If a player gets banned he can't play but a coach can still coach just not during games?
Danny
That seals it then. Juve will romp this season. I didn't realise Conte would still be able to coach.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 22 2012, 01:46 PM) *
That seals it then. Juve will romp this season. I didn't realise Conte would still be able to coach.

Yep, and from what I can understand he can still send messages to Carrera through a third party. i.e some lacky running up and down the stands to send messages.

They might as well just let him coach them during games, unnecassary theatrics.
kurtsimonw
I'd have taken him on loan over some of these crappy midfielders we've been linked with.

Gargano letter to Napoli fans

Gargano, 28, had fallen out of favour in Naples and after five years at the club has been allowed to leave for the Nerazzurri on loan.

The former Danubio man, who has won 46 caps for his country, believes he would struggle to command a regular place in Napoli's XI, and is poised to join Inter on a one-year deal with the option to buy.

"Dear supporters, I am leaving Napoli after five years," he wrote in an open letter. "It was a difficult decision for me but I want to point out that I asked for the move, and have been fully supported by the club.

"As you know I need to play regularly and the Napoli midfield will be denser than ever this year. There was a serious risk of being left out, so I asked the club to loan me out.

"President Aurelio De Laurentiis has made me happy by sending me to Inter.

"I made my family here in Naples, and my kids were born here. There is a strong bond with the fans and I thank you for the opportunity you gave me, the career you allowed me to have.

"Anything is possible in football and I will not discount returning here at the end of the season. I embrace you all."
CHU-LIP
"As you know I need to play regularly and the Napoli midfield will be denser than ever this year. There was a serious risk of being left out, so I asked the club to loan me out.

"President Aurelio De Laurentiis has made me happy by sending me to Inter.

say whaaat?
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 23 2012, 05:09 AM) *
I'd have taken him on loan over some of these crappy midfielders we've been linked with.

+1

Always liked him, good player.
Fillipo Simone
Indeed. Why didn't we go after him?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 23 2012, 09:45 AM) *
Indeed. Why didn't we go after him?

Because we have a brilliant transfer strategy!! biggrin.gif
m1ke
Just booked my flights to the derby in October. I hope we're not out of the title race by then! laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 23 2012, 11:00 AM) *
Just booked my flights to the derby in October. I hope we're not out of the title race by then! laugh.gif

Should have booked for a game in the opening 4 weeks. At least there will still be false hope by then wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
Oh come on, we have plenty of room for negativity throughout the season! Let us enjoy this wonderful transfer window in peace.
kurtsimonw
biggrin.gif
servbot
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 23 2012, 08:15 AM) *
Oh come on, we have plenty of room for negativity throughout the season! Let us enjoy this wonderful transfer window in peace.

We're tied for top spot in the table right now... king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 23 2012, 02:15 PM) *

You're right. I'm personally appaled that they did not write Pazzini's name in gold on the official site like they did with the Ronnies and Ibra... mad.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2012, 06:16 PM) *
You're right. I'm personally appaled that they did not write Pazzini's name in gold on the official site like they did with the Ronnies and Ibra... mad.gif

They'll do it for Ricky if Papa and Max say yes wink.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (servbot @ Aug 23 2012, 08:33 PM) *
We're tied for top spot in the table right now... king.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
Was reading an article about Armero and others maybe leaving and it got me thinking about all the (dependant on your opinion) important players Udinese have sold in recent years. At the end of 2004-05 they qualified for the Champions League for the first time. Since then they have sold pretty much an entire team + subs of valuable players and yet remained a Champions League team despite Serie A now only having 3 spots. The figures may not be totally accurate as sometimes it's hard to work out euros€ and £ (all figures below in euros), but various sites seem to put these at the kind of prices. Obviously the team isn't workable in a real World, but it goes to show the quality they've had, sold and (in a way) not even missed.

Udinese Exports XI 2005-2012

GK: Samir Handanovic (2004-2012) - €11m to Inter

RB: Mauricio Isla (2007-2012) - €9m to Juventus
CB: Cristian Zapata (2005-2011) - €7m to Villarreal
LB: Marek Jankulovski (2002-2005) - €9m to Milan

RM: Alexis Sanchez (2006-2011) - €26m to Barcelona
CM: David Pizarro (1999-2005) - €10m to Inter
CM: Gokhan Inler (2007-2011)- €12m to Napoli
CM: Kwadwo Asamoah (2008-2012) - €9m to Juventus
LM: Simone Pepe (2006-2010) - €10m to Juventus

FW: Fabio Quagliarella (2007-2009) - €15m to Juventus
FW: Vincenzo Iaquinta (2000-2007) - €12m to Juventus

Subs:
DF: Felipe (2002-20120) - €9m to Fiorentina
MID: Sully Muntari (2002-2007) - €9m to Portsmouth
FW: Asamoah Gyan (2003-2008) - €8m to Rennes
TriniKing_CE
Interesting post there Kurt...
X-Offender
I think their squad of two years ago that made it fourth in the league was amazing.

Handanovic
Zapata - Benatia - Domizzi
Isla - Pinzi - Inler - Asamoah - Armero
Di Natale - Sanchez

Really hope they make it to the CL group stages.
Fillipo Simone
I don't think they will. They fail us on almost every occasion.
X-Offender
They got a pretty good result in the first leg. They play the second one at home, and I believe they're gonna make it this time. Braga are not that tough of an opponent.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 25 2012, 04:22 PM) *
They got a pretty good result in the first leg. They play the second one at home, and I believe they're gonna make it this time. Braga are not that tough of an opponent.

Yeah, hopefully.
kurtsimonw
Fiorentina 0-1 Udinese, '30.
kurtsimonw
Jovetic 2nd goal, last minute winner.
Fillipo Simone
Udinese did nothing. Apart from that goal, they had one more shot on goal. Looked terrible, especially in the midfield.
CrazyMilanFan
So juve awarded a penelty which vidal misses. Not sure if it was a pk in first place
Fillipo Simone
Parma playing better so far.

Vučinić with a silly mustache, and Pirlo with a beard unsure.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Aug 25 2012, 09:22 PM) *
So juve awarded a penelty which vidal misses. Not sure if it was a pk in first place

I think it was, Vucinic(?) played the ball past the keeper and the keeper tripped him.

Vucinic really needs to get rid of that stupid moustache,
William405
Juve score..nice goal.
Fillipo Simone
I don't think it was a penalty.

Anyway, Juve take the lead. Deserved.
William405
2-0..Pirlo.Juve look good..they only need a world class striker ..
kurtsimonw
Now that was a bad decision, angles we got suggest it didn't go over the line.
Fillipo Simone
Nah, Juventus is lucky today. More luck, less know-how. But that's the new-old Juve.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 25 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Nah, Juventus is lucky today. More luck, less know-how. But that's the new-old Juve.

+1
kurtsimonw
Unfortunately they looked good to me. Off the ball their workrate is great and the system they use suits the players they have.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.