Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 2012-13
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2012, 02:10 AM) *
What's unfair is that I have to look at his face every week, THAT'S unfair. Me criticising him is 100% fair considering the mess he's made of things for us.

And as for your arguments, there's a way of winning and a way of winning. Allegri's way has always been to rely on individuals, are you telling me Ibra didn't win us COUNTLESS games while he was here? Are you telling me that SES isn't responsible for AT LEAST half the points we've acquired so far this season? What's the difference between Allegri and those guys you mentioned (which btw, is an absolute SIN to be talking about within the same context as our noob of a coach) is that no matter how many stars they had at their disposal, they had teams that played like actual teams, their teams had an IDENTITY, their teams had a CLEAR tactical gameplan which one could easily identify and say, "That's a Mourinho team, or a Lippi team, etc". Do you see anything close to any of those things with Allegri?

We've turned a corner not because of some master tactical plan from Allegri, he basically tried every formation from the FIFA formations list and stuck to the one that won more than 1 game in a row. We've also turned a corner because he's so UTTERLY SH!T at leading his players, inspiring them, giving them motivation; that Silvio had to step in himself. We've turned a corner because our schedule has been a bit light these last few rounds and SES is still (thankfully) delivering.

If we get third, I'll know for a fact that these players we have are good enough for as a basis to build on in the future. Guys like Nocerino, Boateng, Mexes, Abate, De Sciglio, Montolivo, they produced the results good enough to lead us to our desired spot. As for Allegri. What should I commend him for? For waisting the first 3 months of the season changing every possible combination of players one could think of? For making certain players feel like sh!t while others like kings? I don't think so. The only thing I'll feel happy about when it partains to Allegri is when we see the back side of him on his way out, because that will be a great day for this club

X-Offender
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 11 2012, 11:50 PM) *
Dude, you are all over the place with your opinion on this... One day you can't stand Allegri's decisions, next day you join Allegri's defense firm headed by Kurt. WhateEVA.!

That made me LOL. laugh.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 12 2012, 02:20 AM) *
Dude, you are all over the place with your opinion on this... One day you can't stand Allegri's decisions, next day you join Allegri's defense firm headed by Kurt. WhateEVA.!

http://www.3nasl.com/contents/view/five-tw...-zero-zero.aspx

Ino didi? aberoomoon raft!
KillerMax
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 11 2012, 04:06 PM) *

I haven't cared for Perspolis since the fingering incident, even though I was a fan growing up. They will find their way one way or another and if Milan is gonna have an influence, good for them.
Fillipo Simone
Anyone care to explain?
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 12 2012, 03:31 AM) *
Anyone care to explain?

I'd rather not. laugh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 11 2012, 04:31 PM) *
Anyone care to explain?

Perspolis, one of Iran's most prestigous teams who is going through tough times at the moment, has made partnership plans with Milan.

What else you wanna know about? The fingering incidents?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd-SqFiyACU
Fillipo Simone
Okay, now I'm able to follow you. But ain't these partnership deals just a formality?
KillerMax
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 11 2012, 04:48 PM) *
Okay, now I'm able to follow you. But ain't these partnership deals just a formality?

Probably. But I do know that deal would have never been made with Inter for example. Perspolis fans identify with Milan On the other hand, Esteghlal:

fans identify with Inter.

They are city rivals.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 12 2012, 01:41 AM) *

WTF biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 12 2012, 12:41 AM) *

I burst out laughing when I read the video title. laugh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 11 2012, 04:58 PM) *
WTF biggrin.gif

My reaction was more like puke.gif when I first saw it. You wouldn't believe how much homo activity is going on in Iran for a county with "no gays". And it's not the cute American kind, where it's colorful and socially acceptable (well close enough). It's dirty, it's nasty... Like if you are not careful and you are pretty, you might get groped by some sleazy jackass.
han2503
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 11 2012, 10:41 PM) *

Perspolis, one of Iran's most prestigous teams who is going through tough times at the moment, has made partnership plans with Milan.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

LOL WTF??

That's nasty!

Could't they wait until they got into the locker rooms...
Zed.D
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Dec 12 2012, 02:55 AM) *
I haven't cared for Perspolis since the fingering incident, even though I was a fan growing up. They will find their way one way or another and if Milan is gonna have an influence, good for them.

I haven't cared for them since I stopped caring for them for no particular reason years ago.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 12 2012, 03:18 AM) *

Of course, that article is making fun of it. that man has no business being around a football team, I'm disappointed that we signed partnership deals (however formalite) with him and even worse, let him in our sacred trophy room!
Fillipo Simone
Naah, we did the same with some Serbian clubs whose history is rather questionable at best. It happens.
kurtsimonw
Anyone hear about the Udinese fan at Sampdoria, he was the only Udinese fan to turn up? Some Sampdoria fans gave him a shirt signed by the Sampdoria captain.

He must be the only fan ever to say "I'm the only person to be the only man to see my team win a game".
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 12 2012, 05:23 PM) *
Anyone hear about the Udinese fan at Sampdoria, he was the only Udinese fan to turn up? Some Sampdoria fans gave him a shirt signed by the Sampdoria captain.

He must be the only fan ever to say "I'm the only person to be the only man to see my team win a game".

QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 11 2012, 11:04 PM) *
kurtsimonw
Ah.

I like that he had 2 stewards assigned to him. laugh.gif
Zed.D
Thursday December 13 2012

Stadium law abandoned
By Football Italia staff

Federation President Giancarlo Abete warns the long-awaited law to help clubs build their own stadiums “will, save for miracles, remain just a proposal.”

The only club in Serie A with its own stadium is Juventus, as the others rent arenas from the local council on match day.

A law was put forward to aid the clubs who want to follow in Juve’s footsteps, but it became mired in red tape and has not even gone to a vote.

“Save for miracles, it will remain just a proposal,” confessed FIGC President Abete.

“It is a typical Italian story. New structures are needed, but if the law doesn’t go through then we have to forget about it.”

Among the clubs who have drawn up plans for their own stadium are Roma, Lazio, Inter, Palermo, Siena and Napoli.

Just what is wrong with Italy?
Bluesummers
The cities make money from the rental, so ofcourse they would be opposed to the move.
Jack Sparrow
...and they virtually spend no money. It's like a convenient lease. The clubs have to foot all the bills.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 14 2012, 03:47 PM) *
...and they virtually spend no money. It's like a convenient lease. The clubs have to foot all the bills.

And this, people, is an inconvenient truth. sad.gif The league is going nowhere unless this is sorted out.
Jack Sparrow
And I think it might be a political issue, as to why Berlusca doesn't flip the bird and we go ahead with our new stadium. He doesn't want to alienate the Milan city council politically. He might need their support esp if he re-ignites plans to get back into the PM saddle.
acid911
True, but I am not sure we plan on moving out or building a new stadium in the first place. unsure.gif Inter, are the ones carrying building plans, we'll probably keep the dusty old San Siro, own if it we can, but that's that.
Bluesummers
Building a new stadium might not be the smartest move for our club, especially if we have to foot the bill ourselves. If silvio built it, thats a different story but right now its much easier to just lease the place.

What we lack isn't a stadium, we lack people showing up to games. Our attendance is abysmal. We don't even fill half the stadium most games. If we had say 60k people showing up paying something as simple as 50 euros a ticket, we'd 150m euros a year.

kurtsimonw
"as simple as 50 euros a ticket"? Are you serious? I paid less than that for a Cup Final ticket 2 and a half years ago! Real people don't have that kind of money to spend every week, Blue, that's the problem.
X-Offender
Agreed. The most I've paid for a Milan game has been €31, and even then I was reluctant about getting a cheaper seat. €50 is a price out this world for us normal people.
Bluesummers
Wow really?

an average seat for a white caps game is around 40$

Whats the cheapest ticket for a milan game and most expensive?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 15 2012, 04:57 AM) *
Wow really?

an average seat for a white caps game is around 40$

Whats the cheapest ticket for a milan game and most expensive?

Cheapest used to be €17 until last year, now I think it's €21. Most expensive has to be €250 or something around that figure.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 14 2012, 08:59 PM) *
Cheapest used to be €17 until last year, now I think it's €21. Most expensive has to be €250 or something around that figure.

wow and they are still having trouble having people coming out to games at 21 euros? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 15 2012, 05:03 AM) *
wow and they are still having trouble having people coming out to games at 21 euros? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Why not?
Bluesummers
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 14 2012, 09:04 PM) *
Why not?

21 euros is nothing, whats the minimum wage in milan 10 euros an hour?
arivanjj
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Dec 13 2012, 01:23 AM) *

pretty awesome indeed
X-Offender
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 15 2012, 05:04 AM) *
21 euros is nothing, whats the minimum wage in milan 10 euros an hour?

Oh, yeah, true. But I'm pretty sure your post didn't have the "trouble" part before I clicked the quote button, that's why I asked.
Bluesummers
oh ok, i mean here to go to a movie is getting close to 15 dollars.

I would rather fork out the extra 10 and see football game lol, then watcha movie.
Ry4n
I remember a seat costing 12 euros at one time but thats shitty seats tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 15 2012, 09:13 AM) *
oh ok, i mean here to go to a movie is getting close to 15 dollars.

I would rather fork out the extra 10 and see football game lol, then watcha movie.

It's to do with image too though. As far as I know, the general Italian football fan doesn't have a good reputation and it probably turns away families/younger people from going to games.
servbot
I would be going to games all the time at those prices!
Zed.D
Lazio-Interr

Stunning double save from Marchetti. IINM he pulled one amazing save agianst us as well. wouldn't mind him to replace Abs.
Zed.D
1-0 KLOSE. great finish
Jack Bauer
1-0 FT

Was hoping for a draw in order to decrease the gap between us and Lazio..
Zed.D
2 points closer to Napoli and 3 to Inter if we win. I think we can overtake Inter and finish 3rd if we keep going like this until the end. it would be sweet to send them to Europa league again.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 16 2012, 01:44 AM) *
2 points closer to Napoli and 3 to Inter if we win. I think we can overtake Inter and finish 3rd if we keep going like this until the end. it would be sweet to send them to Europa league again.

Napoli playing vs Bologna on Sunday.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 16 2012, 12:41 AM) *
1-0 FT

Was hoping for a draw in order to decrease the gap between us and Lazio..

Yeah, me too.

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 16 2012, 12:49 AM) *

They will be deduced 2 points due to matchfixing.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 16 2012, 01:52 AM) *
They will be deduced 2 points due to matchfixing.

Yeah, forgot about that. Is it official?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 16 2012, 03:19 AM) *

Ah, my bad. I thought they played Udinese tonight. but if they are gonna be deduced 2 points then it makes no difference.
acid911
As official as official gets. wink.gif Should be an interesting end to the season in the second half.
X-Offender
If we win tomorrow we'll be 7 points from second place, regardless of how the other games finish.
acid911
Yup, as I said, stupid start withstanding, how we end it will depend on us from now on. smile.gif It happened with Carlo and to a lesser extent with Leonardo, but we ultimately (almost always) covered the ground come the business end of the season. 2nd or at least 3rd should not be a far fetched possibility as of today.
han2503
The important one has the be against Roma. Isn't that the last game before the break?

If that's the case going out on a great win streak will do a world of wonders

And PLEASE for the love of god, no pointless friendlies in the winter break! Stay at Milanello, keep everyone focused, bring back the injured players and let's start up the new year in the best possible shape. It's ridiculous how each season we waste so much time at the start to gain form, cohesion and team unity.

What's best for the team needs to be the number 1 priority not getting a bit of money for playing some friendlies in Dubai, because if we do not make the CL next year the loss would be a million times bigger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.