Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 2012-13
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Danny
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Feb 18 2013, 09:23 PM) *
Napoli had a 0-0 vs Sampdoria but your point still stands. That (lack of europe) was one of the biggest reasons (along with our injuries and ref blunders) why Juve won the league last season.

We're at the near end of February and they lead Serie A by 4 points. They WON it last year by 4 points.

How exactly does that fit with Europe wrecking them this season?

I accept their record is not as good this season, but it seems clutching at straws to say they're struggling in the league this year because they can't handle Europe.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 20 2013, 05:40 PM) *
We're at the near end of February and they lead Serie A by 4 points. They WON it last year by 4 points.

I accept their record is not as good this season, but it seems clutching at straws to say they're struggling in the league this year because they can't handle Europe.

Last season after 25 games - 13 wins, 12 draws, 0 defeats - 51 points
This season after 25 games - 17 wins, 4 draws, 4 defeats - 55 points

They're actually doing better.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 20 2013, 07:40 PM) *

That's not what I meant. You can't compare this season to last season because last season you had two teams fighting for the title all the way (and then lack of europe helped them while we had that and some other issues like insane amount of injuries) while this season no one can challenge them from the start (I don't consider Napoli as a real threat) therefore europe or no europe - doesn't matter this year.
X-Offender
Crazy snowing in Bergamo.
kurtsimonw
Palermo. rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
Inter about to close for John Carew.

Link

First Rocchi, now this guy. laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
He used to be great at Villa, but he wasn't even good in his last season with us, not sure what Inter hope to get from him.
kurtsimonw
Udinese 0-0 Napoli. Napoli really have to beat Juve to stand any chance, even then it might not be enough.
Jack Bauer
It won't be enough, Napoli will always find a way to screw it up. They are just not title material.
X-Offender
Another wasted opportunity for us. If we'd won last night, we'd be 5 points from 2nd place. sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Radu and Lulic with great goals, Lazio 2-0 in 35 mins hosting Pescara.
Zed.D
They're gonna win, it was obvious before the game even kicked off. we have to beat them ourselves now.
han2503
Pescara are easily the weakest side in the league, what matters is what we do this weekend against them. I think if we play like we did in the first half against Inter then we can get the 3 points. But they've always been a bit of a bogey team for us under Allegri.

Have we ever managed to beat them with Max in charge?

And like I've always maintained in regards to Napoli. Juve have no rival for this Scudetto. The minute us and Inter were taken out of the equation it was a done deal
Zed.D
Surely we have beaten them sometime in the past 2 seasons! I think we won one with Zlatan's goal(s) at the Olimpico. I could bee terribly wrong though!
kurtsimonw
Not his best game today, but been really impressed with Candreva this season.
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 25 2013, 10:34 PM) *
Surely we have beaten them sometime in the past 2 seasons! I think we won one with Zlatan's goal(s) at the Olimpico. I could bee terribly wrong though!

Draw in the Olimpico and a draw in the San Siro IIRC
Jack Bauer
Not in Serie A under Max but we have beaten them in Coppa last season 3:1.
Zed.D
Really? not a single Serie A win in 3 seasons? we used to beat them for fun with Carlo. hope we change that trend this weekend, though this is the strongest Lazio in years...
X-Offender
Only Mexes will be suspended for Lazio. Zapata and Montolivo will be regularly on the pitch.
X-Offender
Bologna beat 2-1 Fiorentina today, the winning goal was scored from Christodoulopoulos. blink.gif
dst
Are you blink.gif ing cause of the name? laugh.gif

But when the **** did all these Greek players move to Serie A? huh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 27 2013, 02:48 AM) *
Are you blink.gif ing cause of the name? laugh.gif

Haha, yeah. laugh.gif
William405
http://football-italia.net/31260/moratti-carew-inter-trial

New low?...
KillerMax
For Carew.
Rossoneri7
laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 27 2013, 09:49 AM) *
For Carew.

biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Napoli-Juve, great first half. 1-1.
X-Offender
Should have been red for Cavani.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 2 2013, 12:35 AM) *

Yep. What a stupid thing to do, especially in this kinda game.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 2 2013, 02:54 AM) *
Yep. What a stupid thing to do, especially in this kinda game.

That turd Chiellini wasn't making things any easy for him though. dry.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 1 2013, 09:35 PM) *

Look at what Chiellini was doing in every setpiece situation though. Pulling his hair like a little girl on the school yard is just ridiculous

The elbow in the face should have come earlier. I really hate subtle cheats like Chiellini
Jack Bauer
Chiellini is a dirtbag - I hate him as much as the next guy - but getting ejected from the game will only hurt your team.
acid911
Agreed, but just before the incident Chiellini was pretty much trying to manhandle him. sleep.gif I thought it would be a red, but Cavani got off easy. Sane decision from the referee.
X-Offender

arivanjj
id expect most players to have the same reaction. chiellini is an optimal ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8UHIr-Vqf8
X-Offender

Looks like Cassano and Stramaccioni had a fight in the dressing room that deteriorated into physical contact. The other players had to divide them.

I'm so glad we got rid of that ungrateful piece of trash. sleep.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 2 2013, 05:24 AM) *
I'm so glad we got rid of that ungrateful piece of trash. sleep.gif

!
acid911
We should never even have bought that ungrateful piece of trash in the first place. sleep.gif
Rossoneri7
No, but I thought Galliani was an idiot for handing him over plus 7MM to inter laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 2 2013, 10:39 AM) *
No, but I thought Galliani was an idiot for handing him over plus 7MM to inter laugh.gif

He still is, Inter were glad to have Cassano and wanted to get rid of Pazzini. Putting them in a similar position to us, 3-4million are acceptable but 7million?Give me a break.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 2 2013, 01:09 PM) *

You thought right wink.gif Cassano didn't cause any problems at Milan (apart from ungratefully wanting out in end). him+7m for Pazzini was the most idiotic thing Galliani did in the last 2-3 seasons. doesn't make ANY sense from a technical pov and doesn't make much sense from an economical pov (unless, you prove me to be wrong).
kurtsimonw
Selling Ibra for under 13m is by far the dumbest thing this club has ever done.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 2 2013, 08:39 AM) *

Yep, still is a huge idiot for that one.

At least go for a straight swap not pay 7m plus hand over a superior player to a direct rival for a CL place.

Even if Cassano runs the wrong way and delibarately scores an own goal for Inter, it was still a terrible and idiotic move from every financial and business stand point you can think of
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2013, 09:16 AM) *
Selling Ibra for under 13m is by far the dumbest thing this club has ever done.

This summer was just FILLED with brain farth moments from the impeccable Galliani
X-Offender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dghf091241Y

laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (William405 @ Mar 2 2013, 11:45 AM) *
He still is, Inter were glad to have Cassano and wanted to get rid of Pazzini. Putting them in a similar position to us, 3-4million are acceptable but 7million?Give me a break.

You think very highly of Cassano it seems tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 2 2013, 01:08 PM) *
Even if Cassano runs the wrong way and delibarately scores an own goal for Inter, it was still a terrible and idiotic move from every financial and business stand point you can think of

Cassano told Milan he wants to leave when the squad got decimated ... Roma, Madrid, heck even Samp cut him off for free. Only Roma made money out of it all tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 2 2013, 05:10 PM) *
Cassano told Milan he wants to leave when the squad got decimated ... Roma, Madrid, heck even Samp cut him off for free. Only Roma made money out of it all tongue.gif

The fact is, Inter wanted him. They DID NOT want Pazzini simple as that. No reason why WE should have been the ones paying 7m when Cassano is a superior player to Pazzini

Like I said, at least make it a straight swap, not give Inter 7m
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 2 2013, 09:05 PM) *
The fact is, Inter wanted him. They DID NOT want Pazzini simple as that. No reason why WE should have been the ones paying 7m when Cassano is a superior player to Pazzini

Like I said, at least make it a straight swap, not give Inter 7m

Superior in fucking up every dressing room he walks into, even Italia isn't depending on him anymore.

Only good thing out of this whole 'Cassano + 7MM = Pazzini' equation is that Cassano is playing for inter and giving them more merda on top of merda biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Naah, come on, we've discussed this thing a million times by now.

At least there's a player at Inter/Italy I hate passionately. I was deprived of this privilege for quite some time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.