Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 09/10
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 31 2009, 07:32 PM) *
I think squad wise (or atleast first 11) we're better then Fiorentina and Roma. We have the individual players like Pato/Dinho/Pirlo. Nesta is in the top 5 defenders in the league, Thiago not far behind and I think with time they will start playing even better with eachother, the only problem here are the injuries to Nesta. I think our midfield is better then Roma's or Fiorentina's, Pirlo/Flamini/Rino/Ambro/Seedorf/Dinho, it's better then Fiorentina's for sure, and Roma only have De Rossi and Totti that I would want in our team. Our attack could be more balanced but its certainly better then Fiorentina's and especially Roma's attack.

The bench is where we have the probalems as we practically don't even have one...

I think we're better then Roma and Fiorentina but 3 steps behind Juve and Inter

On paper we are perhaps slightly better than Roma, but i think we are equal

We have a better keeper (Abbiati to Doni), Our central defense is equal i would say, Nesta is better than Mexes, but Juan is current better than Silva. Their Fullbacks are better than ours (Motta to Zambro). Their best CM is better than our Best CM (De Rossi to Ambro/Gattuso/Pirlo) but we have more depth, however Pizzaro and Perotta are performing better. Their AM is superior to ours (Totti to Ronaldinho) and striker wise we are better (Pato, Hunter to Vucinic)
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Aug 31 2009, 05:35 AM) *
Hey Blue I found a site I think you'll like: Mousturbation

sad.gif It looked good but i'm kind of disappointed locke. There were no nude pictures sad.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Sep 1 2009, 03:43 AM) *
sad.gif It looked good but i'm kind of disappointed locke. There were no nude pictures sad.gif

This one should suffice for a while, provided you bring some imagination to it...Just click the sodding thing
Tennie
So I'm watching the morning news on Sky tg24 (Sky Italia's 24 hour news channel). They're reporting that Spalletti has been sacked by Roma and that Ranieri will replace him. Don't see official confirmation in the online news sources but pretty much all of them are reporting that meetings have been held and that it looks like that's what's going to happen.
Jack Sparrow
+1.

What do you guys think??
Gaz
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2009, 06:59 AM) *
So I'm watching the morning news on Sky tg24 (Sky Italia's 24 hour news channel). They're reporting that Spalletti has been sacked by Roma and that Ranieri will replace him. Don't see official confirmation in the online news sources but pretty much all of them are reporting that meetings have been held and that it looks like that's what's going to happen.

Wow, that was fast. After only two games he's gone.

+1.

What do you guys think??

I think if Roma played Milan on Sunday instead of Juve, Spalletti would still have a job.

dst
By the way, I think Roma are in no position to feel bad after losing to Genoa and Juventus. They're not better than the former and they're worse than the latter...
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Gaz @ Sep 1 2009, 08:21 AM) *
I think if Roma played Milan on Sunday instead of Juve, Spalletti would still have a job.

+1
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 1 2009, 03:54 AM) *
This one should suffice for a while, provided you bring some imagination to it...Just click the sodding thing

laugh.gif Gracias!
il_diavolo_mtl
Fabio Cannavaro Shouldn't Talk As If He Were A Coach - Inter Boss Mourinho
Inter coach Jose Mourinho has hit back at Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro, who advised Inter youngster Davide Santon to look for another club if he wants to keep playing for the Azzurri...

Earlier today Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro said that 18-year-old Inter starlet Davide Santon should consider moving to a different club to have a chance of keeping his place with the Azzurri.

Unsurprisingly, this did not go down well with Inter coach Jose Mourinho, who responded to the World Cup winning defender, speaking to Inter Channel.

"Cannavaro is still a player, but he speaks as if he already were a coach or manager," he said. "He's making a mistake doing this, also because he's forgetting something that doesn't concern Inter.

"At Juventus him and [Giorgio] Chiellini play in central defence, so also [Nicola] Legrottaglie should change teams if he doesn't want to miss out on the World Cup.

"The same argument goes for [Sebastian] Giovinco, a player with his talent who plays so little should consider the choices for his future better," he concluded.

Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

LOL!!!!!!!! i love this man!!! FORZA MOURINHO tongue.gif
Tennie
Funny, that. The same guy makes me ill. Can't stand him, no matter what he wins. The article quoted above conveniently ignores the rest of Cannavaro's comments (in which, after talking about the upcoming Azzurri games, he berates the media for hanging on the cugini coach's every word as if it were law).
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 3 2009, 06:59 PM) *
Funny, that. The same guy makes me ill. Can't stand him, no matter what he wins. The article quoted above conveniently ignores the rest of Cannavaro's comments (in which, after talking about the upcoming Azzurri games, he berates the media for hanging on the cugini coach's every word as if it were law).

So who do YOU think wrote the the 10 commandments on the tablets for Moses to find.....FORZA MOURINHO!!! lol
Tennie
Sorry, neither Fishdoll nor I are interested in being involved in the wankfest for the coach of Inter. smile.gif
kurtsimonw
You may not like him, but what Cannavaro said was bang out of order and Jose was pretty much right with his comeback.
Jack Sparrow
I actually agree with that one. Esp. considering Giovinco is in an even worse situation. There are a 18023802813028 million times when I wish Mourinho would shut up, but this is not one of them.

Zed.D
Let's sign both Giovinco and Santon and make their world cup dream a reality! we need a LB and a tre.q don't we?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 3 2009, 11:59 PM) *

+ infinity
Danny
I'm not a massive fan of Mourinho, but kudos to him for showing respect to Leonardo after the derby and giving him professional support and sympathy.

As he said himself, after the opening shambles to Bari he did not cry, and after the derby win he did not run away with champagne. The fans think you're a genius one minute and a failure the next. And it's very true.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 4 2009, 11:10 AM) *
I'm not a massive fan of Mourinho, but kudos to him for showing respect to Leonardo after the derby and giving him professional support and sympathy.

This is why I don't see the big problems with Jose.

He will make some jokes that aren't to everyones taste, but he reacts to things, I don't recall him starting things. If somebody takes a swipe at him or his club, then he'll rip them to shreds. You'll find that most, if not all, Jose comments in bad taste are to react to what someone has said. To be honest, I'd do the same.
Jack Sparrow
So you don't believe that the Lippi fight was unwarranted? Coz that was hypocrisy of the first order!
kurtsimonw
The Lippi fight?
Jack Sparrow
The Lippi fight.
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Sep 4 2009, 10:46 AM) *
Let's sign both Giovinco and Santon and make their world cup dream a reality! we need a LB and a tre.q don't we?

biggrin.gif

I don't think Cannavaro should have said what he said, but at the same time I don't think there's anything wrong with what he said. It's funny that the Mou fanboys heart the fact that he's so straight-forward about what he says but now that someone else has done it and it's connected to him, it's all wrong... rolleyes.gif
Mourinho talks too much and he's 99% of the time wrong with his reactions in my opinion. He just loves to see his face and his words in the media, that's all.
As for the Lippi fight that Jack mentioned, that was the most disgusting thing he has done I believe as he was quick to call Lippi disrespectful but he did not do the same last season when it was Inter that Lippi predicted would win... again: rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 4 2009, 06:11 PM) *
The Lippi fight.

I have no idea what the Lippi fight is.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 4 2009, 11:09 PM) *

Some say it was the greatest exchange in words in the 21st Century, others believe it was an epic battle of words that completely changed the landscape of the modern world. I will leave the debate for the scholars
Jack Sparrow
^^^
Thassright...keep him on tenterhooks. wink.gif

Ooooh....big bad Kurt Walker doesn't know what the Lippi fight was!!! Hahahahahaha.... tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 5 2009, 03:38 AM) *
Some say it was the greatest exchange in words in the 21st Century, others believe it was an epic battle of words that completely changed the landscape of the modern world. I will leave the debate for the scholars

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 5 2009, 08:17 AM) *
Ooooh....big bad Kurt Walker doesn't know what the Lippi fight was!!! Hahahahahaha.... tongue.gif

Fanboys automatically delete these things from their memory... tongue.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2009, 12:09 AM) *

Alright, was happens is Lippi is asked about who he thinks will win Serie A this season, and he says Juventus.
So Mourinho blows a nut and accuses Lippi of "disrespect" towards Inter, even though Lippi did the excact same thing last year with the notable expection that he said Inter rather than Juventus then.
And this may come as a shock, but Mourinho didn't say a word then.
kurtsimonw
Well I disagree with Jose that it was disrespectful. Though I presume it comes from the being Champions and strengthening, yet he picks a team coached by a rookie to beat him out.

I don't see the big fuss though. What's he going to do when Lippi says Inter will take the title, call him disrespectful? I don't think so. It's hardly hypocrisy at all. If Jose was to say he would win the league, then Ciro came out and said it was disrespectful, then Jose defended himself then that would by hypocritical, but not what has said.
dst
You don't get it, Mou said it was disrespectful because Lippi is Italy's national coach and he should not talk about these things.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 5 2009, 03:11 PM) *
You don't get it, Mou said it was disrespectful because Lippi is Italy's national coach and he should not talk about these things.

Oh, well maybe I didn't get it because nobody mention that. Everybody made it sound like that Jose was saying it was disrespectful because he picked Juve over Inter. I disagree with him that it's disrespectful in that way then, though he was right not to make comment the 2nd time around.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2009, 05:33 PM) *
Oh, well maybe I didn't get it because nobody mention that.

biggrin.gif My mistake.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2009, 05:33 PM) *
I disagree with him that it's disrespectful in that way then, though he was right not to make comment the 2nd time around.

2nd time?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 5 2009, 03:56 PM) *
2nd time?

Was it the 2nd time that Lippi picked Inter? I don't know, whicever time Jose said nothing was right, whichever time he said was disrespectful was wrong. It's like talking to a brick wall with you sometimes!
Locke Lamora
In defence of our Greek nymph, you weren't making much sense there Kurt.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 05:29 PM) *
In defence of our Greek nymph, you weren't making much sense there Kurt.

Really? Seems pretty straightforward to me? unsure.gif
Tennie
Fishdoll unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif dst is a nymph!?!?!
dst
What I do in my private life should not concern you! Leave dst alone!! cry.gif

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2009, 07:36 PM) *
Really? Seems pretty straightforward to me? unsure.gif

You talk to brick walls, how would you know?
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2009, 06:54 PM) *
Fishdoll unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif dst is a nymph!?!?!

I was actually thinking of Hermaphrodite, but couldn't be bothered to spell it out.
Habitant
Outta sight
Amazin' ladies
Late night
Hard workin' ladies
Erudite
Brainy ladies
Hermaphrodite
Lady-man-ladies
Oh you sexy hermaphrodite lady-man-ladies
With your sexy lady bits
And your sexy man bits too
Even you must be in to you ooo ooo

headphone.gif

(for all those who know of flight of the conchords)
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Habitant @ Sep 5 2009, 07:54 PM) *
(for all those who know of flight of the conchords)

Best. Series. Ever. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 06:47 PM) *
I was actually thinking of Hermaphrodite, but couldn't be bothered to spell it out.

How does that thought process go???? Hermephrodite to nymph.... blink.gif

I would hate to be in your mind biggrin.gif
han2503
Oh and btw, Jack is the hermephrodite not dst
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 5 2009, 10:03 PM) *
How does that thought process go???? Hermephrodite to nymph.... blink.gif

I would hate to be in your mind biggrin.gif

Well the problem is that I'm not 100% sure of what an hermaphrodite really is, it just sounded very Greek.

Oh, and my mind is a great place to be, chemical reactions and other interesting stuff galore.
Locke Lamora
Oh, and 2000 posts everyone, thats right, DUE MILLE POSTAGGI (or something like that).

kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Well the problem is that I'm not 100% sure of what an hermaphrodite really is, it just sounded very Greek.

LMAO! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Tennie
Fishdoll +1 cookie to Locke for his 2000 post achievement. 96.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 08:40 PM) *

Both man and a woman ie. Jack wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
Sticks and stones might break my bones...but words can never touch them! smoke.gif
kurtsimonw
If sticks can broke your bones, I suggest you get them checked out, your bones can't be healthy!
MizNelson
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Sep 5 2009, 11:47 AM) *

*Didafan steals a cookie from Fishdoll and gives it to Locke for spelling it correctly to boot.*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.