Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 09/10
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
han2503
Wow what a great surprise to log on to.

FORZA BARI!!!
il_diavolo_mtl
it pisses me off bari didn't win they had so much more chances of counter and i HATE that inter got a point
Tennie
Indeed, Kurt. biggrin.gif

Now for the donkeys to do the same to the gobbi.

(The CRA are in a good mood and call a temporary cessation of hostilities to cheer on the donkeys).

[Translation: go Chievo, who are away to Juventus in one of the late games.]
whoarethepatriots
The last time Inter drew their first game of the season and we won it, they finished first and we finished fifth
A.X
hahahaha yeahhh baby !!! inter draw with bari !!! hahahahaha !!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! but i think inter opponents have to keep a close eye on quaresma and ballotelli ... !!! eto'o missed a big chance!!
dst
WTF!?!? ohmy.gif Go Bari!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 23 2009, 05:23 PM) *
Well, things will look up for Bari in coming weeks. I hope. smile.gif

According to mediaset and tuttomercatoweb, Burdisso has signed for Roma. This in turn frees up U21 CB Andreolli, who will be going to Bari (not sure if it's a loan or a sale). That's a good signing for Bari - and Andreolli will pair up with his U21 teammate Andrea Ranocchia (Fishdoll suggests he's one of the Bari boys to keep an eye on today).

I've seen Andreolli a few times with the Azzurrini and he looked promising.

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Aug 23 2009, 09:00 PM) *
The last time Inter drew their first game of the season and we won it, they finished first and we finished fifth

Well that was last time... I'm sure we can get 4th now.
ganney
QUOTE (KakaIlCapitano @ Aug 23 2009, 06:56 PM) *
It's oveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! MERDA BARI 1-1

yay!!!!!!
ganney
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 23 2009, 06:56 PM) *
An enjoyable start to the season. biggrin.gif

really great start, what annoyed me most last season was d fact that most teams didn't come out to play against inter& the ones dat did got bashed for trying. thanks to bari i'm sure other teams will get the feeling they also can do it against moratti's men. don't forget y'all we've gotta lead by example next week against them
Tennie
Indeed. That was one nice thing to see - Bari didn't park the bus. They attacked.
amancik
I'm sure we'll be more than just a challenge to Inter. We'll make them regret for criticizing Milan in pre-season.
mishie
Bari Bari Ole Ole!!!
Battled it out 1st half and played some pretty decent stuff as well...looks good for the rest of the season and with some of the better players to come back to! yahoo.gif
kurtsimonw
Juve lead, Iaquinta.
TriniKing_CE
YAY for Bari!
Shame that the penalty got called against them though.
Still a very good final score for a newly promoted side against the defending champions.

I hope Milan plays as determined as they did yesterday against Siena.
han2503
Current scores

Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
Catania 1 - 1 Sampdoria
Genoa 0 - 0 Roma
Udinese 0 - 0 Parma
Lazio 1 - 0 Atalanta
Livorno 0 - 0 Cagliari
Palermo 0 - 0 Napoli
han2503
Paloschi goal for Parma!!

Very happy for him
han2503
Updated scores

Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
Catania 1 - 1 Sampdoria
Genoa 0 - 0 Roma
Udinese 1 - 1 Parma
Lazio 1 - 0 Atalanta
Livorno 0 - 0 Cagliari
Palermo 1 - 0 Napoli
Tennie
Fishdoll 96.gif 96.gif 96.gif YAY FOR ALBERTINO!

Nice goal too, playing just on the offside line like Pippo. Totally a poacher goal. smile.gif
Darunia
Forza Paloschi! Come back to Milan and be the new Pippo =P
dst
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 23 2009, 10:49 PM) *
Forza Paloschi! Come back to Milan and be the new Pippo =P

Paloschi can be bigger than Pippo, the latter cannot do this! cool.gif
Tennie
Wow and Genoa scored just after the beginning of the second half. An unmarked Criscito headed the ball in from a free kick.
TriniKing_CE
FT Inter Milan 1 - 1 Bari
51' Catania 1 - 1 Sampdoria
51' Genoa 1 - 0 AS Roma
51' Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
51' Lazio 1 - 0 Atalanta
51' Livorno 0 - 0 Cagliari
51' Palermo 1 - 0 Napoli
51' Udinese 1 - 2 Parma

Forza Paloschi!!
Tennie
Make that 2 for Albertino. This time a header. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 23 2009, 07:58 PM) *

He's the second player to get a double on the opening fixture. Both Milan players biggrin.gif

Hopefully Galliani gets his head out of his @ss and brings him back next season
han2503
Roma get the draw

Taddei
han2503
Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
Catania 1 - 1 Sampdoria
Genoa 1 - 1 Roma
Udinese 1 - 1 Parma
Lazio 1 - 0 Atalanta
Livorno 0 - 0 Cagliari
Palermo 1 - 0 Napoli

han2503
Chievo really pressing Juve back.
amancik
It's scary, Paloschi is only 18/19 years of age...yet his confidence level is sky high...
Pato and Paloschi without a doubt top 5 best youngsters in Serie A.
han2503
Roma with their second, Totti
han2503
Genoa pull it level again, Zapater with the goal
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2009, 04:15 PM) *
Genoa pull it level again, Zapater with the goal

Genoa are leading again:

83' [3 - 2] G. Biava
Darunia
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 23 2009, 02:58 PM) *

Livescore.com has it as Lucarelli who scored
Tennie
I think livescore is wrong. Sure as hell looked like Paloschi on the replay.

FT Gobbi 1-0 Chievo.

EDIT: Saw the second Parma goal again. Paloschi hit it and then it deviated off of Lucarelli so mea culpa. Livescore's right.
TriniKing_CE
FT Inter Milan 1 - 1 Bari
FT Catania 1 - 2 Sampdoria
FT Genoa 3 - 2 AS Roma
FT Juventus 1 - 0 Chievo
FT Lazio 1 - 0 Atalanta
FT Livorno 0 - 0 Cagliari
FT Palermo 2 - 1 Napoli
FT Udinese 2 - 2 Parma
Zed.D
Just got home and... YEAH BABY!! devil.gif forza Genoa and Bari!
Habitant
yeah! good for paloschi.

watched 2nd half of juve game, chievo outplayed them and deserved at leasta draw mad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 24 2009, 01:45 AM) *
yeah! good for paloschi.

watched 2nd half of juve game, chievo outplayed them and deserved at leasta draw mad.gif

Good old Juve. dry.gif now they have Canna back, they remind me of the Calciopoli Juve side more than ever...
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 24 2009, 09:05 PM) *
Good old Juve. dry.gif now they have Canna back, they remind me of the Calciopoli Juve side more than ever...

Atleast they didn't buy any penalties and took the ref's cards away like Inter did rolleyes.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2009, 09:09 PM) *
Atleast they didn't buy any penalties and took the ref's cards away like Inter did rolleyes.gif

no they only got away with a clear penalty rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
Awesome to see paloschi rising up. We def could use him as borri is terrible! I hope we buy him back next year and sell borriello.

Also palo's very confident as someone has mentioned earlier. His game has picked up ever since spending that time in Serie B. He'll light it up this season smile.gif He's one of my favorite players, I really do hope he comes back. Pato and him will be a nightmare for players and they will grow together to form a super combo. There the same age too, which is even better biggrin.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 26 2009, 04:16 AM) *
Awesome to see paloschi rising up. We def could use him as borri is terrible! I hope we buy him back next year and sell borriello.

Also palo's very confident as someone has mentioned earlier. His game has picked up ever since spending that time in Serie B. He'll light it up this season smile.gif He's one of my favorite players, I really do hope he comes back. Pato and him will be a nightmare for players and they will grow together to form a super combo. There the same age too, which is even better biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif Buy him back?

...or bring Blue?! I believe we loaned him back to Parma, no? (...or is it co-own?!) sleep.gif
Tennie
Co-own.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 26 2009, 08:36 PM) *
Co-own.

Damn - I belive I was pissed about this... dry.gif
And now I am again - Great! mad.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 27 2009, 03:06 AM) *
Damn - I belive I was pissed about this... dry.gif
And now I am again - Great! mad.gif

Aren't co-ownerships wonderful. You have a promising player, practically give half of him away, he flourishes, then we spend alot to get him back. They're literally throwing money away, it's getting beyond ridiculous all this co-ownership crap.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 27 2009, 02:26 AM) *
Aren't co-ownerships wonderful. You have a promising player, practically give half of him away, he flourishes, then we spend alot to get him back. They're literally throwing money away, it's getting beyond ridiculous all this co-ownership crap.

Oh and then they turn out to be Boriello smile.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 27 2009, 06:08 AM) *
Oh and then they turn out to be Boriello smile.gif

biggrin.gif can't wait for borri v2 tongue.gif

No just kidding, I think paloschi will be unreal when he rejoins us next year. I'd have him over dzeko anyday. He's got milan DNA, he loves this club and he is like mini Inzaghi. We know he'll be with us for many years to come, he's our own youth product and he is unreal. He is unreal. He is unreal, just watch some of his games with parma, he is unreal biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
Jose Mourinho Under Fire From Islamic Leader Over Ramadan Criticisms

Jose Mourinho has come under fire once again after the head of the Union for the Communities and Organisations of Islam in Italy (UCOII), Mohamed Nour Dachan, slammed the Inter coach for his recent comments relating to Sulley Muntari and Ramadan.

The 'Special One' replaced the Ghana midfielder after 30 minutes following a poor showing on the pitch. Mourinho claimed Ramadan was having a negative influence on Muntari who practices Islam.

"Muntari had some problems related to Ramadan - perhaps with this heat it's not good for him to be doing this [fasting]," Mourinho told reporters after the game.

"Ramadan has not arrived at the ideal moment for a player to play a football match."

The comments have shocked the Islam world and have caused a considerable storm of criticism as the Portuguese coach finds himself caught up in another row.

"I think Mourinho should talk less," Dachan told La Repubblica.

"A player who practices Islam does not perform less on the pitch. We know that medicine in Sport and mental stability, and psychology make players perform well.

"A player who is Christian, Hebrew or Muslim will have a tranquil mind and will always perform better on the pitch."

Muslims fast between daylight hours during Ramadan, abstaining from food and drink from dawn until dusk.

This means Muntari would have had to play games in searing temperatures without adequate hydration. Experts claim sportsmen and women can suffer if they do not receive good hydration during hard physical exertion.

Goal.com caught up with leading personal trainer and nutritionist Giulio Scala who has worked alongside many professional sportsmen and women as well as elite athletes.

Scala claims fasting can have a big impact on the performance of players when on the pitch.

"A one per cent decrease in hydration can affect endurance by up to 20 per cent," Scala told Goal.com.

"Players performances will decrease due to dehydration as will aerobic capacity, strength and power.

"It would be worse during evening matches as the player would have gone up to 12 or more hours without any food. That means a decrease in energy and depleted glycogen levels.

"A player's capacity physically and mentally for him to work at his optimum for 90 minutes would be highly affected due to inadequate nutrition."

ABSOLUTE LEGEND!! GODLIKE!!!! laugh.gif

THERE IS ONLY ONE MOURINHO king.gif
dst
Oh my thank God there is only one!
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2009, 03:45 AM) *
Oh my thank God there is only one!

mad.gif mourinho is the best
dst
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 28 2009, 01:22 PM) *
mad.gif mourinho is the best

He is the best wanker.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2009, 04:52 AM) *
He is the best wanker.

your just jealous cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.