Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 09/10
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
d'Arc.LP
Roma
A Lazio - win or draw
H Sampdoria - win
A Parma - draw
H Cagliari - win
A Chievo - win

Roma collects 11-13 points here

Inter
H Juventus - draw
H Atalanta - win
A Lazio - win
H Chievo - win
A Siena - win

Inter collects 13 points here

Milan
A Sampdoria - loose
A Palermo - draw
H Fiorentina - win
A Genoa - win
H Juventus - win

We collect 10 points here

And I cant see us wining more points, it's impossible, Pato will be back in the game vs Fiorentina.
Against Sampdoria Pirlo,Th.Silva,Pato,Nesta are missing for sure and Bonera is in doubt. I'm mentioning just players from first XI.
servbot
We basically have to run the table, which as has been noted, is extremely unlikely. And even then it might not be enough. We really needed to win that game yesterday.
Fishdoll
Video highlight from Sky Sports Italia of the new Donald Duck comic book. Very amusing.

link
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Apr 13 2010, 04:12 PM) *
Video highlight from Sky Sports Italia of the new Donald Duck comic book. Very amusing.

link

I understood about 0.37%... (the words "il", grande" and "Mou", to be precise)... what's the plot?
d'Arc.LP
I heard on the News that Maldini can be back for 5 last games.
Galliani and Leonardo invited him officialy and Maldini told that he is very pleased with this offer but nothing is set yet.

I would really like Maldini back instead of seeing Favalli and Kaladze for the rest of the games.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Apr 13 2010, 01:13 PM) *
I heard on the News that Maldini can be back for 5 last games.
Galliani and Leonardo invited him officialy and Maldini told that he is very pleased with this offer but nothing is set yet.

I would really like Maldini back instead of seeing Favalli and Kaladze for the rest of the games.

which news?
Jack Sparrow
Maldini hasn't touched a ball all of this season I bet. It's just crazy to expect him to saddle up. It's not quite the same as Schumacher covering for Massa is it?
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Apr 13 2010, 04:17 PM) *
which news?

The new in one canal of my national TV. Its called KTV, I can giv an url of that TV but it's in albanian so anyway it doesnt help.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 13 2010, 04:18 PM) *
Maldini hasn't touched a ball all of this season I bet. It's just crazy to expect him to saddle up. It's not quite the same as Schumacher covering for Massa is it?

No, he siad that he has been playing every week with his friends and he is fit.

Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 13 2010, 06:18 PM) *

Ask yourself the following: do you want Kaladze in a defence that will soon be up against Miccoli, Cassano, Pazzini, Gilardino and Jovetic? Or Maldini?

I would object for the sole reason that it would kinda suck for him to have a commemorative plate with five games missing... yes, I actually care about these things.
Jack Sparrow
I'll take chances with a young Albertazzi gettin humiliated by Cassano and Co. rather than let Maldini who's totally unprepared go through the same and sully his legend.

d'Arc.LP
We need spirit right now.

Ambrosini can also play in the defense if Favalli is injured.
d'Arc.LP
Here is the LINK of the news in Albanian.

An here is the LINK in Italian

And here it is the Big Daddy :

Paolo Maldini Will Not Return & Play For Milan - Cesare Maldini

Paolo Maldini will not come out of international retirement and play for Milan, says his father Cesare, following reports the former defender declined an offer to return.

Earlier, Il Corriere della Sera claimed Maldini had been approached by Milan chief Adriano Galliani and coach Leonardo. Both men asked whether he felt like returning to plug the gaps in Milan's defence for the season's finale. But the club legend declined.

Cesare has now confirmed his son will not come out of the shadows to play for the Rossoneri.

"I was stunned when I read these things in the paper," Maldini told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

"Paolo is like me in terms of character and sticks to decisions. If he makes a decision then that's the way it will be.

"He is attached to Milan, this is obvious, but he made an important decision last year and he retired happily, therefore I cannot see how he would have second thoughts."

source: goal.com
Fishdoll
(crossposted in transfer thread)

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Cagliari have sacked Massimiliano Allegri.

Esonerato Allegri
Melis nuovo responsabile tecnico

Il Cagliari Calcio comunica di aver sollevato dall'incarico Massimiliano Allegri.

La guida tecnica verrĂ  affidata all'allenatore della Primavera Giorgio Melis, coadiuvato da Gianluca Festa.

Ad Allegri vanno i ringraziamenti per il lavoro svolto e i migliori auspici per il proseguo della carriera.

[Cagliari Calcio announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his duties. Coaching duties will be taken over by primavera coach Giorgio Melis and assisted by Gianluca Festa. To Allegri we offer thanks for his work and best wishes for his future career.]

http://www.cagliaricalcio.net/news/notizia...0&id_menu=1
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 13 2010, 06:42 PM) *
I'll take chances with a young Albertazzi gettin humiliated by Cassano and Co. rather than let Maldini who's totally unprepared go through the same and sully his legend.

Maldini has 25 years of top class football behin him, I doubt 10 months will have an effect on that.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 13 2010, 06:07 PM) *
I understood about 0.37%... (the words "il", grande" and "Mou", to be precise)... what's the plot?

AHEM.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Apr 14 2010, 03:26 AM) *
(crossposted in transfer thread)

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Cagliari have sacked Massimiliano Allegri.

[Cagliari Calcio announces that it has relieved Massimiliano Allegri of his duties. Coaching duties will be taken over by primavera coach Giorgio Melis and assisted by Gianluca Festa. To Allegri we offer thanks for his work and best wishes for his future career.]

http://www.cagliaricalcio.net/news/notizia...0&id_menu=1

What the heck?!?!! Why?
Fishdoll
The official theory (not stated in the press release on Cagliari's website) is because Cagliari has taken 2 points from the last 9 games.

There's an awful lot of speculation in Italy that it's because Allegri is in the running or has gotten one of the soon-to-be vacant head coaching jobs at a bigger club.
Fishdoll
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 13 2010, 12:07 PM) *

The two ducks buy a virtual FM game and make themselves coaches of opposing teams. Mourinho is the help function/advisor from hell. smile.gif
Habitant
OMGGG Milan coming to montreal!!! soo happy smile.gif i'm getting my tickets next week. funny cuz i'm gonna be in itly in august so could be potentially see milan play 3 times this summerr!!
Fishdoll
Just don't squeal at seeing Nesta, Habitant. It's bad enough when my person does it. smile.gif

(YAY that you're going to the game in Montreal!)
Habitant
i dunno who will be there since it`s only a week and half before the world cup but nesta might need some of those games to get back into shape biggrin.gif mtl has to come as well!
Fishdoll
They play here before they go north. Should be fun to see 'em. Are you going to the Fiorentina game too?
Habitant
possibly, i may be otu of town tho

"There is a huge Italian community in Montreal and in Quebec, and we know there is a very active Milan AC supporters club, so we know we will feel at home in Olympic Stadium," said Milan director Umberto Gandini.

U better BELIEVE IT!!
Fishdoll
Just an fyi for folks: the merda-gobbi game is TOMORROW at 8.45 local time.
Jack Sparrow
I can't watch mighty Juventus get smashed to bits. I really can't.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Habitant @ Apr 14 2010, 10:04 PM) *
i dunno who will be there since it`s only a week and half before the world cup but nesta might need some of those games to get back into shape biggrin.gif mtl has to come as well!

Oh yeah, i'm getting my tickets soon smile.gif
MizNelson
Picture I saw at R&B. It's unintentionally amusing because Storari (left) is trying pathetically hard to look cool.

Locke Lamora
Who is the guy on the right, and why is he clenching what appears to be a black litter bag?
Protagonist
Are goal.com's pieces of the wiretapes anything to go by ? Cause it seems like they sway things left right and center just to make a plot.
Fishdoll
I don't look at that website on principle, Protagonist. But there are a lot of wiretaps out there that have been released in the last ten days or so. Most of the ones being discussed in the Italian media involve Moratti, Facchetti, and various referees/referee designators.
Fishdoll
Effing unbelievable.

So tomorrow is merda-gobbi. The gobbi went into ritiro at a hotel in a small town just outside Milan tonight. And a group of the Viking ultras (40 or so) were there. They egged the team bus, yelled obscenities, and started throwing flares (one into the hotel courtyard). The police arrived and backed them off (why they weren't all arrested is beyond me) but the hotel is now under armed guard.

link to Gazzetta article.

Way to go in supporting the team before a very important match.

All ultras should just be dropped into a big pit. Or maybe that Icelandic volcano. They're nothing more than organized mobs.
servbot
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 15 2010, 04:13 PM) *
Who is the guy on the right, and why is he clenching what appears to be a black litter bag?

And why does he have my hairstyle? mad.gif

Fishdoll - that doesn't make sense that they wouldn't be arrested for something like that. Are they guys with political connections or something?
Fishdoll
I think it's Stefano Guberti (who is also a Samp player).

And they were backed away from the hotel but they don't seem to have been arrested at least according to the latest reports.
Dracoris
Too much paperwork to arrest them haha
dst
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Apr 16 2010, 01:27 AM) *
And they were backed away from the hotel but they don't seem to have been arrested at least according to the latest reports.

It's ridiculous!

Italy is exactly like Greece in all the bad things... you'll rarely hear about arrests or anything here too.
kurtsimonw
Whereas it's completely the opposite in England.
Fishdoll
So, if you want to listen to the 74 new wiretapped conversations that Moggi's had admitted to his trial, here they are:

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Altro_Calcio...658762429.shtml

They haven't been transcribed yet.
il_diavolo_mtl
who else thinks you don't just fire 2 time coach of the year without him going to a bigger club, Juve anyone?
Fishdoll
Or Milan, mtl. That rumor's being whispered around too.

btw, merda-gobbi underway and gosh is it an ill-tempered game. Bunch of yellows already and its' not half an hour in yet. Still scoreless.

EDIT: Sissoko sent off in the 37th (second yellow, good call). Still scoreless.
kurtsimonw
Silly red card. Braindead is what the commentator said, he's not far wrong.
William405
Boring first half...
Fishdoll
I don't think it was boring at all! There were several near fights and some very choppy play but it was actually rather enjoyable to watch, at least for me. I was surprised to see Cannavaro finally playing like a decent defender (one of the very few times he's done so this year). I'm also perversely amused by Sneijder's complete tantrums when calls don't go his way.
Fishdoll
Bah. Goal Maicon.
kurtsimonw
1-0 Maicon, truly great strike
William405
Lol,it's just I didn't see enough amount of football that I was expecting,and since when maicon shoots like that? lol
Fishdoll
Goal Eto'o in the 92nd.

merda 2-0 gobbi

EDIT er. corrected the score there.
kurtsimonw
Eto'o makes it 2.
dst
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Apr 16 2010, 10:16 PM) *
EDIT: Sissoko sent off in the 37th (second yellow, good call). Still scoreless.

How was that a good call? At least another two Juventus players should have seen red for what Sissoko did! Clearly inert are the victims again here!!
d'Arc.LP
Saw all the game and it was the most boring game I ever saw. Juventus had it's chances too but since Del Piero leaved the pitch there was no idea on the Juves game.
Fishdoll
Ascoli watch update: Actually saw the Ancona-Ascoli game today. It was a spirited - sometimes mean-spirited - game. Five sendings off, ended up with 8 Ancona players and 9 Ascoli players on the pitch at the end of the game.

FT Ancona 1-2 Ascoli. Ascoli are in 11th in the league, absolutely safe for next year. Well done to them. smile.gif

Also FT Verona 2-0 Livorno, nice display from the donkeys. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.