Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 09/10
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
X-Offender
Sorry, but between Totti and Balotelli, I'd gladly choose the Inter player. Totti is just a douchebag.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 9 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Sorry, but between Totti and Balotelli, I'd gladly choose the Inter player. Totti is just a douchebag.

Seriously? Totti has some major flaws, but hes still a charismatic genius for me. Balotelli is a skilled football player, but his flaws are worse than Totti's and he has no qualities to make up for them.
X-Offender
Maybe you're forgetting that Balotelli is only 19, whilst Totti is friggin' 33. And he's aslo the captain of Roma. Such behavior is not tolerable for his standards.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 9 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Maybe you're forgetting that Balotelli is only 19, whilst Totti is friggin' 33. And he's aslo the captain of Roma. Such behavior is not tolerable for his standards.

19 or 33, a professional is a professional. And I can think of other captains who behave less than optimal on ocaccions... if what Totti said is true, that Balotelli has repeatedly insulted Totti's Roman origin and Romans in general, then I don't find it surprising that that twit had a whack coming.
X-Offender
Well, it may also be true that Totti called Balotelli a nigger. Either way, the guy who kicked the opponent with all his might was Totti, and therefore he's the culprit for all I care.
Fishdoll
I'm going to take the high road on this one: they both deserve a time out in the R7 Memorial Piranha Tank. biggrin.gif
Zed.D
IMO Balotelli's biggest problems are his carelessness and laziness (in that order!). sometimes I even get the impression that he doesn't really enjoy playing football! he is undoubtedly talented but needs to put more effort, way more. he definitely needs to run more!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 9 2010, 07:18 PM) *
Well, it may also be true that Totti called Balotelli a nigger. Either way, the guy who kicked the opponent with all his might was Totti, and therefore he's the culprit for all I care.

Don't you find it funny that every single time an opponent does anything else than praise Balotelli they are accused of rascism? Even after the Juve fans had held up banners denying they were targeting him out of rascist motives, they were accused of rascism. Now Totti, who is after all an UNICEF ambassador with a football school project in Africa, is accused of being a rascist as well.
Call it rash behaviour, unresponsible decision-making or rank stupidity (and all of those are probably right) but don't pretend you were really that upset to see the biggest scumbag in Calcio get what was coming to him.
Zed.D
Watching a rerun of Inter - Chievo. just one thing: Zanetti is unbelievable.
Fishdoll
I'm considering docking you a cookie for that one, zeddie. You would make Pato sad by that statement!

What I found unbelievable during that match was how Chievo never stopped fighting. smile.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 9 2010, 01:04 PM) *

i honestly completely, fully agree with you, that being said i'm bias because i think Totti is a whiney B**ch, and balotelli is the most spectacular U-20 player in the world.

Totti even said in an interview he was considering retiring because of the bad press he got for his "accident"....DOUCHE
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 9 2010, 01:40 PM) *
Don't you find it funny that every single time an opponent does anything else than praise Balotelli they are accused of rascism? Even after the Juve fans had held up banners denying they were targeting him out of rascist motives, they were accused of rascism. Now Totti, who is after all an UNICEF ambassador with a football school project in Africa, is accused of being a rascist as well.
Call it rash behaviour, unresponsible decision-making or rank stupidity (and all of those are probably right) but don't pretend you were really that upset to see the biggest scumbag in Calcio get what was coming to him.

hate or love balo, did you even see what happened? there's no argument an no footballer ever deserves to have that done to him, that was with intent to ruin his career, i took a shot like tht 3 years ago playing Ontario (Quebec's rival province) and it took me 2 and a half to recover. Totti is at fault, it has nothing to do with kids in africa!
X-Offender
Aye. That kick was so horrific any sort of excuse wouldn't be enough.
Fishdoll
They're both pillocks. Thing is, Totti is 33 and Balotelli is 19. Totti should know better (but suffers from i-am-god-of-asroma-complex, whereby everything he does is acceptable). Balotelli at least has youth as an excuse.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ May 10 2010, 02:49 AM) *
I'm considering docking you a cookie for that one, zeddie. You would make Pato sad by that statement!

What I found unbelievable during that match was how Chievo never stopped fighting. smile.gif

Why? Pato is unbelievable too! (if that's what would make him sad?).

It's just that I have never seen a bad performance by Zanetti. did you see how many runs he made past Chievo's right-side players, at the age of 36?! and LB is not even his primary position!

How the hell can he be so good? it's not normal.. huh.gif

I hope he lifts both CL and the World Cup titles. it'd be a big shame if he didn't.
Fishdoll
Zanetti has both argie and inert cooties, that's why!

--

And Francesco Totti got a major time out for his antics in the Coppa final: a 4 match ban in coppa games.
Zed.D
Aaah biggrin.gif despite having inert/argie cooties, he's still amazing in every aspect. that deserves even more praise!
X-Offender
Zanetti is just phenomenal. At the age of 36 he runs and plays as if he was 26. A true marvel of the football game. And Maradona is a dickhead for not calling him for the World Cup, along with Cambiasso and Milito. How someone can leave at home such players goes beyond me.
Fishdoll
Works for me, but I'm not a fan of the Argentine NT. If I were, I'd be saying very naughty things about the coach for leaving these guys out.
il_diavolo_mtl
i'd fan boy Maxi lopez in tongue.gif also pastore deserves recognition, he can take pressure off messi to be the 10.
X-Offender
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ May 10 2010, 03:55 PM) *
i'd fan boy Maxi lopez in tongue.gif also pastore deserves recognition, he can take pressure off messi to be the 10.

I think Argentina should play upfront with Pastore, Lavezzi, Messi and Milito, supported by Cambiasso and Mascherano. At first glance, that looks like a dream team. No idea why Maradona doesn't opt for it.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ May 10 2010, 02:55 AM) *
hate or love balo, did you even see what happened? there's no argument an no footballer ever deserves to have that done to him, that was with intent to ruin his career, i took a shot like tht 3 years ago playing Ontario (Quebec's rival province) and it took me 2 and a half to recover. Totti is at fault, it has nothing to do with kids in africa!

FFS, at least do yourself the favour of actually reading what I write before trying to respond.
Zed.D
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 10 2010, 05:30 PM) *
Zanetti is just phenomenal. At the age of 36 he runs and plays as if he was 26. A true marvel of the football game. And Maradona is a dickhead for not calling him for the World Cup, along with Cambiasso and Milito. How someone can leave at home such players goes beyond me.

???

I don't really follow Argentine NT, are you telling me that Zanetti is not going be in South Africa?! how is that even possible? maybe he wasn't called up because of the Coppa Italia final?
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 10 2010, 10:29 AM) *
FFS, at least do yourself the favour of actually reading what I write before trying to respond.

Edit: i think by quoting this i was quoting all that you had written up to that point, but yes, not quoting that post would have made it clearer.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 10 2010, 04:47 PM) *
???

I don't really follow Argentine NT, are you telling me that Zanetti is not going be in South Africa?! how is that even possible? maybe he wasn't called up because of the Coppa Italia final?

Well, from what I've heard, Zanetti, Cambiasso and Milito shouldn't leave for Africa, unless Maradona changes his mind at the last minute.
Fishdoll
FYI, according to gazzetta, mediaset, tuttomercatoweb, etc etc, the Italian Minister of the Interior (who is a member of Lega Nord, -1 cookie to him) is quoted as saying that the government and the league are considering the possibility of moving Milan-gobbi and Lazio-Udinese from Sunday 3pm games to Saturday games in order to avoid the fans from those games possibly running into fans from either roma or inert who might be out in the street celebrating scudetto wins (both inert and roma play away this match day).
Fishdoll
And both Gazzetta and Sky are reporting that the two games HAVE been moved to Saturday.
dst
I too think Zanetti is a great player. And an equally incompetent captain.
Zed.D
?!?
dst
I've never seen him captain inert or Argentina to victory. He was always anonymous in big games.
William405
What!?He was great in the two legs against Barca.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ May 11 2010, 02:06 PM) *
I've never seen him captain inert or Argentina to victory. He was always anonymous in big games.

Obviously you've been watching games of another Inter club, certainly not Inter Milan.
dst
QUOTE (William405 @ May 11 2010, 02:48 PM) *
What!?He was great in the two legs against Barca.

He's anonymous when his team needs him the most. When he needs to do the stuff everybody else was also doing against Barcelona.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 11 2010, 03:15 PM) *
Obviously you've been watching games of another Inter club, certainly not Inter Milan.

Obviously.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ May 11 2010, 02:06 PM) *

... because he's never captained Argentina at any tournament, maybe?
dst
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 12 2010, 06:36 PM) *
... because he's never captained Argentina at any tournament, maybe?

My bad... that's not the point though. He is inert's coach and he's supposed to be a leading figure...
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (dst @ May 12 2010, 11:48 PM) *
My bad... that's not the point though. He is inert's coach and he's supposed to be a leading figure...

What are you on this week? tongue.gif

He may not be the most vocal of captains, but I can't think of anyone who epitomizes "leading by example" more than him.
dst
He's never been bad, what I meant was that I cannot remember his best performances being when inert needed him the most.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ May 11 2010, 07:10 AM) *
And both Gazzetta and Sky are reporting that the two games HAVE been moved to Saturday.

When I saw this on football italia I was ecstatic, this way I can see the games now smile.gif
X-Offender
It looks like Curci is doing miracles against Inter, so far.
Fishdoll
And that was a sweet goal by De Rossi. smile.gif
Zed.D
Siena 0-1 Inter
Milito :|

Not that we did not expect this.
X-Offender
It was thinkable that Inter wouldn't win today.
Zed.D
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 16 2010, 06:52 PM) *
It was thinkable that Inter wouldn't win today.

Who exactly thought they wouldn't?

Inter were always going to beat "Siena" in a game like this. this is Jose the Special One Mourinho, not Claudio the Almost Man Ranieri. dry.gif
Fishdoll
puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 16 2010, 02:28 PM) *
Who exactly thought they wouldn't?

Inter were always going to beat "Siena" in a game like this. this is Jose the Special One Mourinho, not Claudio the Almost Man Ranieri. dry.gif

Well atleast Roma are winning their game.....
han2503
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ May 16 2010, 02:46 PM) *
puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

Is the match over?
CrazyMilanFan
inter are champions again
arivanjj
FT
William405
Boring...
CrazyMilanFan
samp finish 4th
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.