Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [IT] Serie A 09/10
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
Zed.D
IMO this is so hideous it makes our 2007-08 jersey look like something special...

The only good thing about it is that Pirelli logo. I have to admit that's a classy logo to have on your team's shirt. like our Opel... *sigh*
samira
Balotelli and Maicon not for sale.
well I thought that Maicon was going with Mourinho to Real Madrid and he is allready making some changes there like puting Kakà on sale.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 15 2010, 01:07 PM) *
IMO this is so hideous it makes our 2007-08 jersey look like something special...

The only good thing about it is that Pirelli logo. I have to admit that's a classy logo to have on your team's shirt. like our Opel... *sigh*

The 90'ies are back. With a vengance. Or the design teams at Nike are a bunch of milanisti and/or juventini.
Bluesummers
why do they continue putting the italian flag on their jersey when they play with no italians.... rolleyes.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jul 15 2010, 06:33 PM) *
why do they continue putting the italian flag on their jersey when they play with no italians.... rolleyes.gif

Because a league title is a league title no matter the number of actual Italians on the team?
han2503
The pixelated stripes on Inter's shirt make it look tacky. All the nike kits this season have that or the lightning bolt template

Juve's are just as aweful imo
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 15 2010, 09:24 PM) *
The pixelated stripes on Inter's shirt make it look tacky. All the nike kits this season have that or the lightning bolt template

Juve's are just as aweful imo

I'm not 100% sure about what 'tacky' means, but as long as it is something like "comprehensively dreadful", I agree.
MizNelson
And with that jersey unveiling, Inter have announced that they're looking forward to the upcoming 1990-91 season.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

biggrin.gif

LMAO @ Bluey's comment. They have the great Matterazzi...him of the 'headbutt of God' fame.

@Locke: *this is me mooning you* Go chase a reindeer!
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 16 2010, 07:36 AM) *
^^^

biggrin.gif

LMAO @ Bluey's comment. They have the great Matterazzi...him of the 'headbutt of God' fame.

@Locke: *this is me mooning you* Go chase a reindeer!

... unsure.gif Why? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.