Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everything Milan...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ May 10 2013, 05:24 AM) *
We are better than acid and Bauer. Our minds are so good.

Well I did say I only liked the third kit, because well, it looks different than our usual shtick. tongue.gif And well, also because the guy who wore it looks smashing in it, I sure wouldn't mind seeing the team wear it during matches. Nor would I for a moment hesitate before buying it. Because for all I know, we could be back to black next season.

I do agree your minds are so good, yum yum. Me and Bauer are just lethal thinkers, that is all.
KillerMax
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 9 2013, 10:24 PM) *
I do agree your minds are so good, yum yum. Me and Bauer are just lethal thinkers, that is all.

No! Our minds are better. And eeww.. You say yum yum to our minds? Are you gay for our minds? Do you want to f@ck our minds?

I tell you man my experience with acid has always been a mindf@ck...
dst
QUOTE (KillerMax @ May 9 2013, 11:24 PM) *
We are better than acid and Bauer. Our minds are so good.

Well, obviously...
acid911
QUOTE (KillerMax @ May 10 2013, 09:33 AM) *
I tell you man my experience with acid has always been a mindf@ck...

Haha, as I was saying, lethal. wink.gif
Zed.D
Have to see the home one on our players but so far I like it. the other two are not bad at all either, especially the gold one is nice.

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 9 2013, 10:34 PM) *
The third is reminiscent to the one we had in the 04/05 season.

I was wondering which season it was because it reminded me of Tomasson somehow.

QUOTE (servbot @ May 9 2013, 10:39 PM) *
I like them all, even the third one. Nice job this time around.

+1
Zed.D
They really miss the Opel logo though.
Fillipo Simone
Yeah. If only we could bring them back.
dst
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 10 2013, 07:17 AM) *
Have to see the home one on our players but so far I like it. the other two are not bad at all either, especially the gold one is nice.

Are you just taking the piss? unsure.gif
han2503
The pocket on the 3rd kit is such a strange addition though. Are they going to put in part-time hours as refs now?
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 10 2013, 04:28 AM) *
The pocket on the 3rd kit is such a strange addition though. Are they going to put in part-time hours as refs now?

That's what I immediately thought. It now looks like a ref's jersey.
X-Offender
They're gonna put cash in there to pay the refs for penalties.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ May 10 2013, 02:28 PM) *
Are you just taking the piss? unsure.gif

No. it reminds me of the good old Milan of the mid 2000's. I admit the chest pocket is strange, but other than that it's good.
Jack Bauer
Balo joined twitter yesterday and already 400K followers: https://twitter.com/FinallyMario
kurtsimonw
This is embarassing
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 20 2013, 08:39 PM) *

Our official site is the poster child for embarrassment...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 20 2013, 10:23 PM) *
Our official site is the poster child for embarrassment...

"Haha Juve, you've won 2 straight titles but in the past 5 years our average league finish is better than yours! JOKES ON YOU!"
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 20 2013, 09:29 PM) *
"Haha Juve, you've won 2 straight titles but in the past 5 years our average league finish is better than yours! JOKES ON YOU!"

We should have announced that in HUGE GOLD LETTERS
Fillipo Simone
Oh come on, it's common propaganda. Nothing more, nothing less.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 21 2013, 03:22 AM) *
Oh come on, it's common propaganda. Nothing more, nothing less.

servbot
By that logic, Arsenal is a world powerhouse. They've been to the CL something like 16 straight times.
X-Offender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCf6Gb6knfA

laugh.gif
dst
So he's not completely useless, at least he can do that.
X-Offender
Yep, he's a comic, in and outside of the pitch.
han2503
He should retire and start a career in journalism, he'd be better at it than football
Jack Bauer
Today, 10 years ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjYPOj2hros king.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ May 28 2013, 08:16 PM) *

http://youtu.be/eBAfnvT2Tk8 king.gif
Fillipo Simone
I remember this one like it was yesterday. These days memory lane is pretty much everything that resembles fun around Milan.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 28 2013, 10:19 PM) *
I remember this one like it was yesterday. These days memory lane is pretty much everything that resembles fun around Milan.

Sadly true.
kurtsimonw
I was a Milan fan for about 2/3 years before this, but that CL Final was the first real big game I remember watching.
Fillipo Simone
My God, watching the video X-O posted make my so sentimental. Bobby Robson still alive, Sir Alex coaching United, Hitzfeld at Bayern, Milan with Maldini and Billy. Makes me think those days were much better for football, in terms of enjoyment at least.
X-Offender
That CL was special for me. Not only because it was my first CL triumph as a Milan fan, but also because it was the first year of Ancelotti's Milan that would dominate European football for the next 4-5 years. I was only 13 back then, but I remember watching nearly every game. The 4-0 win against Deportivo, the win against Madrid, the final minute goal of Pippo against Ajax, the Euro-derby victory, and then the final. So many good memories. And the football we played, it makes the Milan of Allegri look like a provincial team.
dst
I don't think we played so well that particular season. Not consistently anyway.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ May 29 2013, 01:00 AM) *
I don't think we played so well that particular season. Not consistently anyway.

Well you must keep in mind the context. This was only the second year of Ancelotti and prior to that we had years of Zaccheroni Milan - which meant a quite inefficient Milan in Europe and not a particularly attractive or modern approach. Ancelotti brought freshness. Rui Costa worked magic, and our defense proved to be more then solid - against a stellar Madrid, Inter or Juventus team. Players like Costacurta or Maldini got a second breeze as well. We didn't reach the top in terms of overall consistency, but it was a brilliant display considering it was just the beginning of a era and a trademark system.
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 28 2013, 10:45 PM) *
Well you must keep in mind the context. This was only the second year of Ancelotti and prior to that we had years of Zaccheroni Milan - which meant a quite inefficient Milan in Europe and not a particularly attractive or modern approach. Ancelotti brought freshness. Rui Costa worked magic, and our defense proved to be more then solid - against a stellar Madrid, Inter or Juventus team. Players like Costacurta or Maldini got a second breeze as well. We didn't reach the top in terms of overall consistency, but it was a brilliant display considering it was just the beginning of a era and a trademark system.

I agree, I meant to say that it was not all as pleasant as we remember it.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ May 29 2013, 01:00 AM) *

Maybe not so consistent in the league, but in the CL we were spectacular. At least for the majority of the games.
Jack Bauer
Talking about good CL memories, nothing can beat that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjPlATGvQ98 king.gif king.gif
I still get aroused everytime I see the Savicevic goal innocent.gif
kurtsimonw
I was 6 and probably had no idea football outside of England existed at that point!
X-Offender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx-KfQLBQE

laugh.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 30 2013, 10:03 AM) *

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif

O

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif laugh.gif
kurtsimonw
That is great!
X-Offender
And the song choice is spot-on. biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 30 2013, 02:03 PM) *

Lol, the coat at 2:54 really makes the uncle Fester name as spot on as it can ever be
Jack Bauer
AC Milan vs Kaladze Friends: http://youtu.be/qjgFQ0JPFu0

Great to see all those players in Milan shirt again, especially Paolo and Sheva & Pippo attacking duo wub.gif
Fillipo Simone
Some of the players look as they could play today, exquisite form. Serginho for example.

Who is Ibou? Is this Ba? Why is he called that way?
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 1 2013, 02:03 AM) *
Who is Ibou? Is this Ba? Why is he called that way?

It's his nickname.
KillerMax
Serginho wub.gif
kurtsimonw
Very fitting of his time at Milan that whichever team he played for conceded all the goals. tongue.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 1 2013, 07:12 AM) *
Very fitting of his time at Milan that whichever team he played for conceded all the goals. tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Zed.D
DP
Jack Bauer
http://youtu.be/MlLfkUh23ic

This Bieler guy is a douchebag.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.