Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everything Milan...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
X-Offender
From 02/03 till 10/11, it kept raising and stayed so for a few more seasons. 05/06 was when we should have started our rejuvenation programme.
TriniKing_CE
Agreed, and the 07 CL victory really made things bad for us in that respect...
han2503
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Feb 20 2013, 01:02 AM) *
Graph: This is 4th youngest Milan squad to play in the Champions League.

I think this graph just illustrates the complete mismanagement this club has suffered through in these last 7 years or so
acid911
Ha, agreed. laugh.gif Think of the dark gray shade as the crux of stupid management decisions. sad.gif Wild years!
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 20 2013, 05:21 AM) *
I think this graph just illustrates the complete mismanagement this club has suffered through in these last 7 years or so

Yuppp... Pretty much!

EDIT: It's good in a way that we've gotten back to a more acceptable average age though. Just a shame that it took so long to return to such, and to top it off the drastic & abrupt manner in which it was done.

Anyway here's to moving forward.

drunksmilef.gif

Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 20 2013, 11:21 AM) *

Mismanagement is a bit of an overstatement. But yes, our rejuvenation failed badly in this period.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 20 2013, 12:56 PM) *
Mismanagement is a bit of an overstatement. But yes, our rejuvenation failed badly in this period.

I don't see it as an overstatement at all.

The management were the ones who allowed this team to deteriorate so much both on the field and financially when they kept giving 5 year contracts of over 4m to 30+ year olds.

And the manner in which they suddenly turned to youth is even more laughable then those contracts
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 20 2013, 02:56 PM) *

Mismanagement is the perfect word to describe it.
KillerMax
Going to www.acmilan.com I get a warning about malicious software from google. WTH?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 27 2013, 01:45 PM) *
Going to www.acmilan.com I get a warning about malicious software from google. WTH?

I got the same ...
dst
f***ing Inter fans Google
X-Offender
Milan calendar for March:

Jack Bauer
http://youtu.be/SMXlCi1kDTo biggrin.gif king.gif
KillerMax
Looks like a fly fish out of water.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 4 2013, 06:12 PM) *

R7 MUST have wrote that biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 4 2013, 11:00 PM) *
R7 MUST have wrote that biggrin.gif

I was thinking the same whilst I was reading it. biggrin.gif
Jack Bauer
X-Offender
C'mon Mastour, get older quickly!
KillerMax
What position does he play?
Jack Bauer
Attacking midfielder.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 9 2013, 09:56 PM) *
Attacking midfielder.

More of an attacking winger.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 9 2013, 07:07 PM) *

Switch Niang with Balo and it would be a really great pic biggrin.gif

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Mar 9 2013, 07:45 PM) *
What position does he play?

I think he's an attcking mid/winger sort of player, at least that's what I thought from the various clips I saw of him
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 10 2013, 12:17 AM) *
More of an attacking winger.

Don't think so, I read that he played trequartista in most of the games.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Mar 9 2013, 11:50 PM) *
Don't think so, I read that he played trequartista in most of the games.

Shut up!

tongue.gif
Jack Bauer
dst
hahaha how can Boateng walk around like that, are there no mirrors in Italy??

Boateng to the hairdresser: "This:"
TriniKing_CE
laugh.gif Lolol
X-Offender
Props to De Sciglio for being the only one in that photo with normal hair.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 10 2013, 06:14 AM) *
Props to De Sciglio for being the only one in that photo with normal hair.

Mad props. happy.gif One of the reasons he is my favorite player among the bunch. By far.
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 10 2013, 12:22 AM) *
hahaha how can Boateng walk around like that, are there no mirrors in Italy??

Boateng to the hairdresser: "This:"

I wonder what picture SES has to show the hairdresser to get that mess...
dst
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 10 2013, 02:46 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
We beat Gattuso's Sion 6-0 (all goals were scored in the second half) in a friendly game today. Traoré, Bojan (twice), Robinho and De Feo (primavera kid) scored for us + an own goal.

Starting line-up was: Amelia, Antonini, Mexes, Bonera, Constant, Flamini, Traoré, Nocerino, Niang, Bojan, Robinho
X-Offender
Highlights
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2013, 01:59 PM) *

These highlights show how dangerous Bojan can be when he has space. Unfortunately no one in Italy is dumb enough to give him that space and he can't handle physical defending.
X-Offender
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Mar 22 2013, 11:19 PM) *
These highlights show how dangerous Bojan can be when he has space. Unfortunately no one in Italy is dumb enough to give him that space and he can't handle physical defending.

Yeah, he's played so much this season, it's become quite evident.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2013, 05:59 PM) *

Can't see them for some reason, the vid is blacked out. Hopefully someone uploads them on youtube
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 23 2013, 12:37 AM) *
Can't see them for some reason, the vid is blacked out. Hopefully someone uploads them on youtube

http://youtu.be/v6MIm9VleF8

wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2013, 10:39 PM) *

Thanks king.gif

How Bojan can be left out so blatantly for the likes of Niang I'll never understand, loan or not, it's absolutely criminal.

He's surely our most technically refined player along with Monto
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Mar 23 2013, 12:19 AM) *

Exactly, in a friendly, which was more of a salute to Ringho than an actual competitive friendly.

In all honesty, Bojan is a wonderful player, who has quality. But he did not get a starting spot with Barc, Roma nor Milan .. I wonder if Allegri has anything to do with it innocent.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 23 2013, 01:02 PM) *
Exactly, in a friendly, which was more of a salute to Ringho than an actual competitive friendly.

In all honesty, Bojan is a wonderful player, who has quality. But he did not get a starting spot with Barc, Roma nor Milan .. I wonder if Allegri has anything to do with it innocent.gif

With Barca the reason has always been obvious, when you have Eto'o or Villa ahead of you then there's no need to question it

With Milan and Roma it's mostly because of it being a loan essentially and because they wouldn't like to raise his price, but when you have a lamp-post like Niang as your only option loan or not, you HAVE to play Bojan. I think he's done very decently for a player of his stature who is used to the silly frilly La Liga in how he transitioned to Serie A. He's been impressive for us when given the proper opportunities
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 23 2013, 05:16 PM) *
With Barca the reason has always been obvious, when you have Eto'o or Villa ahead of you then there's no need to question it

With Milan and Roma it's mostly because of it being a loan essentially and because they wouldn't like to raise his price, but when you have a lamp-post like Niang as your only option loan or not, you HAVE to play Bojan. I think he's done very decently for a player of his stature who is used to the silly frilly La Liga in how he transitioned to Serie A. He's been impressive for us when given the proper opportunities

Yeah, but people don't want to admit that because then Allegri would be wrong, and blaming Allegri on these forums is a heresy. rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 23 2013, 04:16 PM) *

It was actually Gudjohnsen, Henry and then Pedro that kept it out. It says a lot that as soon as Pedro stepped into the squad, he played more than Bojan and the latter was sold right away. Then he lasted a whole season at Roma.

His career best in starting games in all competitions is 17. laugh.gif

But of course, Niang is barely 18 and comes on as a sub and people complain when he does bad. Bojan comes on, does F all and what's his excuse? Oh well, how can you expect him to play well when he's used wrong? When every single manager that he's had has barely started him, you have to start wondering maybe it's the player? Or is it just coincidence that every manager is wrong? The loan comment is ridiculous. A manager will not refuse to play someone without good reason if he can benefit the team, why make your job harder? A club also wouldn't loan someone if they're not going to play them for that reason. He's loaned in as a back up, that's what he is.
X-Offender
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 23 2013, 07:25 PM) *
But of course, Niang is barely 18 and comes on as a sub and people complain when he does bad. Bojan comes on, does F all and what's his excuse?

First of all, Niang always plays bad. Secondly, I don't think people complain when he comes in as a sub, but rather when he starts games. Bojan hasn't started a game since 13 January against Sampdoria, and before that it was against Zenit on 4 December (useless game). Furthermore, in the last 11 games he's played a total of only 90 minutes! How exactly can you asses someone's quality with such little timing?

To think someone as young and poor as Niang gets to start more than one of our most technically gifted players is absolutely outrageous.
kurtsimonw
I don't even really notice Bojan to be honest. Last thing I actually remember from him was coming on against udinese and being horrific.
X-Offender
Of course you don't notice him, he doesn't play!
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 24 2013, 12:00 AM) *
Of course you don't notice him, he doesn't play!

Do you actually like Bojan or do you just like to nitpick? I agree he's a nice player but I just don't think he's cut out for Serie A. I'd love for him to prove me wrong though.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 24 2013, 02:45 AM) *
I don't even really notice Bojan to be honest. Last thing I actually remember from him was coming on against udinese and being horrific.

What do you expect when you're getting less then 5 minutes on most occasions! You barely even have time to touch the ball at that stage.

Whatever you say about Bojan, he's still a far better option, even backup, then Niang.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.