Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everything Milan...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Ry4n
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 31 2013, 12:44 AM) *
*You're

laugh.gif you got the gist.
X-Offender
Sheva is assisting, i.e. observing the squad's training for today.
Fillipo Simone
Hmh...but isn't he like in politics now or am I out of date with that information?
Jack Bauer
from wiki: After his retirement in June 2012 Shevchenko immediately joined Ukraine – Forward! (formerly known as Ukrainian Social Democratic Party) and took second place on the party list for the October 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election. In the election his party won 1.58% of the national votes and no constituencies and thus failed to win parliamentary representation.

So I guess he might wanna coach now.
X-Offender
Hold on, I made a post after Fillipo's, where the hell did it go? This is the second time this is happened lately. blink.gif
Jack Bauer
2 options. You might be senile or one of the mods doesn't like you and deleting your posts wink.gif
Jack Bauer
http://youtu.be/sVkAL4CSgGw
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Oct 31 2013, 12:55 PM) *
2 options. You might be senile or one of the mods doesn't like you and deleting your posts wink.gif

Nah x-off has lost it... He spends his days in a dark room with Pictures and articles of Allegri all around on his walls writing hateful messages on them with his own blood...! Not to mention the voodoo doll he keeps stabbing with a pin... DIE DIE ALLEGRI!! Our favorite Albanian has gone to that special place... sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 31 2013, 08:49 PM) *
Nah x-off has lost it... He spends his days in a dark room with Pictures and articles of Allegri all around on his walls writing hateful messages on them with his own blood...! Not to mention the voodoo doll he keeps stabbing with a pin... DIE DIE ALLEGRI!! Our favorite Albanian has gone to that special place... sad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seriously though, don't know what happened with your posts x-off, never even saw it. Are you SURE you're posting them? Or is your mind playing tricks on you again? biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Oct 31 2013, 10:49 PM) *

Hahaha, love it. biggrin.gif

I don't know guys, I'm pretty sure I posted them. Maybe I hit the 'Add Reply' button but the message was never posted cos my internet is insanely crap these days. Could be.
Ry4n

NEWS
Thursday October 31 2013
Delicious Digg StumbleUpon Reddit Facebook Twitter Google Yahoo Buzz Up! LinkedIn
Seedorf 'left Milan for Allegri'
By Football Italia staff

Clarence Seedorf reveals he “left Milan because of Massimiliano Allegri. It will take time for them to get back to the top.”

The midfielder spoke to Brazilian television station SporTv and launched a scathing attack on his former Coach.

“The reason I left Milan, without doubt, was because of their current Coach Allegri,” said Seedorf.

“The rapport with him was not the best, as we didn’t get along. He made me play the big games like those against Barcelona or Juventus, then would keep me out for another four. I had been accustomed to always playing.

“When we won the Scudetto I thought I gave my contribution, especially towards the end of the season. Milan had players who remained even once they got older. From the outside it might’ve looked as if I was not 100 per cent fit, but at my age you have to keep playing regularly to maintain your muscles.

“Examples are Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs, who continued playing, but Allegri wouldn’t allow me to. It was a shame.”

Seedorf has repeatedly been linked with Allegri’s job on the Milan bench and did nothing to silence those rumours.

“Milan are renewing now, have less quality and it will take time for them to get back to the top. I have almost completed my course as a Coach, so I’m preparing, but there’s nothing concrete yet. My real desire is to continue playing football.”
X-Offender
Gattuso: Milan nowadays needs especially peace and quiet. But instead when things go wrong people talk about hairstyles and earrings (clear reference to El Shaarawy). The points of reference must be players like Abate, Montolivo, Poli...

Interviewer: Poli? But he just arrived...

Gattuso: But when he plays it's very clear that he's someone who really cares, he's always very focused. He might look like a DM, but he's also very good at attacking, and he scores very often.

Link

That was the last bit of the interview. I posted it because I'm bewildered how Allegri keeps this incredibly promising player on the bench and chooses a dud like Muntari over him. Look at Rino praising him. Poli is pure quality, and his determination on the pitch is admirable. But screw that, let's play that idiot of Muntari who can't do a single thing properly to save his life. Fucking Allegri... dry.gif

PS: Someone create a thread about Poli FFS!
han2503
And he's mentioned Abate as well, a player who's contract is up this summer. When are they going to renew it? When he agrees to a deal with another club? FFS, this is not a senior player who you'll give an extra year. This is an important first team player still in his mid-twenties. Just ridiculous
TriniKing_CE
Milan are AWOL:

http://football-italia.net/41303/milan-are-awol
TriniKing_CE
Rumors of Maldini joining the management soon... huh.gif unsure.gif
acid911
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Nov 7 2013, 01:16 AM) *
Rumors of Maldini joining the management soon...

Couldn't have happened sooner! smile.gif If it does happen, that is.
han2503
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Nov 6 2013, 08:16 PM) *
Rumors of Maldini joining the management soon... huh.gif unsure.gif

Took them long enough, but it's all just rumours. Let's persist with Galliani and his little puppet Allegri for a few more years, see how deeper we can dig ourselves into this sh!t hole we currently find ourselves in
Jack Bauer
Fillipo Simone
So, it's more then just a rumor, or?
X-Offender
I believe things will change come season end. Allegri will definitely be fired, Braida might leave as well. Not sure about Galliani, though. But we've all been invoking a change for some time now, this might be it. I like the idea of Albertini and Maldini. Seedorf? Eh, if we're going for a newbie, my vote still goes to Pippo.
X-Offender
It looks like Galliani will be meeting Silvio tomorrow to clarify things.

Link
Danny
Yeah, rumours that Galliani has fallen out with our Babs and basically is telling Silvio either she runs the club and he leaves, or he runs it and she goes. Or STFU. Or something. PSG rumoured to be interested in him and he's not rejected the stories.

I'd miss crazy lying old Fester but he's just one of many problems this club has right now.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 9 2013, 02:18 AM) *
Yeah, rumours that Galliani has fallen out with our Babs and basically is telling Silvio either she runs the club and he leaves, or he runs it and she goes. Or STFU. Or something. PSG rumoured to be interested in him and he's not rejected the stories.

I'd miss crazy lying old Fester but he's just one of many problems this club has right now.

Yeah, plus he'd do well at PSG having basically an open check book to work with, because that's when he was last useful for us
X-Offender
Galliani is at Arcore.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2013, 07:47 AM) *
Galliani is at Arcore.

wat
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 9 2013, 06:47 PM) *
Galliani is at Arcore.

Love it, love it.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 9 2013, 04:07 PM) *
wat

Meaning Silvio's residence.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 9 2013, 04:28 PM) *
Meaning Silvio's residence.

AKA the bunga-bunga residence.
X-Offender
Milan confirm Galliani
acid911
Yeah, well, at least the sucker got a scare out of it. sleep.gif Baby steps, eh?
Jack Bauer
Maybe Silvio will do a 'Galliani' to Galliani. Confirm him, give him a raise and then sell him to PSG. One can dream...
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Nov 9 2013, 08:48 PM) *
Maybe Silvio will do a 'Galliani' to Galliani. Confirm him, give him a raise and then sell him to PSG. One can dream...

That's brilliant. laugh.gif
dst
"Here for life"... does he not understand his life is in danger as it is? Why give people the motive?
X-Offender
Well, according to Mediaset, this was just a temporary confirmation, mostly to stabilize an already shaky club. In April, as it happens every year, the board will vote again whether Galliani should remain our CEO or not. And things might be different this time around. Galliani's words after the meeting were: "Silvio Berlusconi will be my President for life. If I stay in football, then it will only be at Milan" which seem to hint that if he leaves, then he'll probably become the president of Lega Calcio or something like that, and not join another club. In short, nothing's decided yet.
Fillipo Simone
But it's genuinely a good thing. That means everyone received his message loud and clear.
X-Offender
Can anyone move this topic to 'Other' in the Milan section?
han2503
Moved
X-Offender
Cheers. smile.gif
Danny
This is nothing more than an apparent vote of confidence, which, anyone over the age of 20 will know is anything but a vote of confidence.

I think Galliani's days at Milan are numbered and he knows it.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 11 2013, 01:00 AM) *
This is nothing more than an apparent vote of confidence, which, anyone over the age of 20 will know is anything but a vote of confidence.

+1
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Nov 10 2013, 11:00 PM) *

Yeah he'll be out come summer, I don't think there's any recovering from this situation. My problem is that while he's here he'll continue to do more harm to this team by insisting on Allegri.
acid911
You never know, guys. unsure.gif At this point in time, I am 90% sure he will leave, 10% he may stay on. Stranger things have happened in Milan, so I am not counting my chicks before they hatch.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 11 2013, 09:53 AM) *
You never know, guys. unsure.gif At this point in time, I am 90% sure he will leave, 10% he may stay on. Stranger things have happened in Milan, so I am not counting my chicks before they hatch.

I think considering the dispute with Barbara there is very little chance he'll stay, he won't be let go now because of the severance issue but come April and time for the board to give him the vote of confidence as CEO, he'll be out.
KillerMax
I say this quite confidently: Galliani will be here for the foreseeable future.
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 11 2013, 03:14 PM) *
I think considering the dispute with Barbara there is very little chance he'll stay, he won't be let go now because of the severance issue but come April and time for the board to give him the vote of confidence as CEO, he'll be out.

And with him goes, 30 years of dirty secrets and 30 years of loyal (if a bit delusional) service. unsure.gif He can be ousted, but from where I am looking at things, he just may patch things up, fire Allegri's sorry behind, bring in some new people (Barbara or Maldini), bury the hatched and move ahead.

The higher up the table we finish, the higher the chance of the parties involved patching things up.

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 11 2013, 03:30 PM) *
I say this quite confidently: Galliani will be here for the foreseeable future.

Afraid so. sad.gif I'm with you here on this, It's fast becoming a coin flip, right now, 50 percent, the more I think about it.
Fillipo Simone
I don't think he's willing to go that way. If this was the case, he'd already fire Allegri. No, he will go, he's loyal and will maintain being loyal, just not as a CEO.
acid911
Either way, let's hope for the best. smile.gif And let's hope Mr. B is furious enough after being humiliated on the footballing pitch up until now. He's the only one that will shuffle things up!
X-Offender
New Milan headquerters
Fillipo Simone
Hmh, maybe the new headquarters will be a good way to introduce the new management.

I've been playing some Milan sporcle games, and this came up: link

Unbelievable how times change. How much we've invested from 1999 to 2001 and how it payed out.

And some shocking fees as well, for players like Moreno, Ba or Morfeo.
acid911
Ba. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.