Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2021/2022 Season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
han2503
Hakan stinking up the place. So satisfying to see him getting hooked
CrazyMilanFan
2-2 with inter missing a pk in 88th minute and a disallowed goal for Atlanta after that
X-Offender
Crazy match. But I think draw is the best result for us, as it keeps Atalanta away.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 25 2021, 07:06 PM) *
Crazy match. But I think draw is the best result for us, as it keeps Atalanta away.

Agreed. I wanted a draw because it means both teams lose points and Atalanta won't be coming off of a huge high against us next Sunday.

Inter are good in the attacking phase but defensively they were much better last year

Btw, Serie A matches have been so exciting this season. All the matches I've watched have been a joy. While I've tried watching some EPL matches I switched off half way through. If the marketing was just just a tenth of the marketing the EPL has, Serie A would be a much more popular league. Too bad the powers that be still live in the 90s
X-Offender
Probable line-up vs Atalanta: Maignan, Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo, Tonali, Kessie, Alexis, Brahim, Leao, Rebic.

I hope this is just an early draft, because if I see Kessie starting this one I?m gonna fly to Bergamo myself and knock some sense into Pioli.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2021, 08:07 AM) *
Probable line-up vs Atalanta: Maignan, Calabria, Kjaer, Tomori, Theo, Tonali, Kessie, Alexis, Brahim, Leao, Rebic.

I hope this is just an early draft, because if I see Kessie starting this one I?m gonna fly to Bergamo myself and knock some sense into Pioli.

Bennacer and Tonali were both gassed after Atletico. And I understand why Pioli would prefer him in this game over Bennacer Tonali.

I agree that Kessie needs to be benched and probably sold in January at this rate. But Pioli still needs to rotate his squad. We cannot risk Bennacer suffering another muscular injury.

X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 1 2021, 03:18 PM) *
Bennacer and Tonali were both gassed after Atletico. And I understand why Pioli would prefer him in this game over Bennacer Tonali.

I agree that Kessie needs to be benched and probably sold in January at this rate. But Pioli still needs to rotate his squad. We cannot risk Bennacer suffering another muscular injury.

5 days of difference from the Atletico to the Atalanta game. More than enough to get proper rest.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2021, 04:18 PM) *
5 days of difference from the Atletico to the Atalanta game. More than enough to get proper rest.

Yes, but then he'll go and play 3 for his NT...

Don't know, I'm sure he'll be fine, but I don't want to see a repeat of last season

Do we know when Krunic and Baka will be back? I thought Krunic only had a minor problem, I don't understand how something minor could turn into more than a month out
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 2 2021, 11:44 AM) *
Yes, but then he'll go and play 3 for his NT...

Don't know, I'm sure he'll be fine, but I don't want to see a repeat of last season

Do we know when Krunic and Baka will be back? I thought Krunic only had a minor problem, I don't understand how something minor could turn into more than a month out

Everyone should be available post NT break except Florenzi I think.

Giroud is not called up for today due to recurring of his back pain. This is slowly turning into a chronic problem. Not good.

Also looks like Pioli heard my threats and will start Bennacer-Tonali.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 02:22 PM) *
Everyone should be available post NT break except Florenzi I think.

Giroud is not called up for today due to recurring of his back pain. This is slowly turning into a chronic problem. Not good.

Also looks like Pioli heard my threats and will start Bennacer-Tonali.

Nope biggrin.gif Kessie starting.
X-Offender
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 09:00 PM) *

haahahahah, it's even funnier given you thought he listened to you.

Did anyone listen to the press conference by Pioli? They asked him several questions on the situation. He said that the player is still not 100 percent fit, hence perhaps the problems, but that Kessie on and off the pitch is still showing the same determination and focus as always. He said that what happens with respect to contract negotiation is not his regard. I don't know if we are focusing too much and Kessie and creating this whole hypothesis around it. There is no doubt that he isn't performing to the level of last year, but is it related to his fitness and having played in the Olympics etc... I still think the contract is a big problem here, don't get me wrong...Just my two cents.
William405
Napoli win again...Damn.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 3 2021, 07:05 PM) *
haahahahah, it's even funnier given you thought he listened to you.

Did anyone listen to the press conference by Pioli? They asked him several questions on the situation. He said that the player is still not 100 percent fit, hence perhaps the problems, but that Kessie on and off the pitch is still showing the same determination and focus as always. He said that what happens with respect to contract negotiation is not his regard. I don't know if we are focusing too much and Kessie and creating this whole hypothesis around it. There is no doubt that he isn't performing to the level of last year, but is it related to his fitness and having played in the Olympics etc... I still think the contract is a big problem here, don't get me wrong...Just my two cents.

Everyone had Bennacer-Tonali starting until a few minutes ago. We would have dominated their midfield with the dynamism of Bennacer, Tonali and Brahim. Now we'll have this limping mofo slowing our game down and giving Atalanta the edge.

Damn, very disappointed in Pioli.

QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 3 2021, 07:05 PM) *
Napoli win again...Damn.

Fucking Fiorentina, always choking against the tough sides.
William405
Calabriaaaa
CrazyMilanFan
Great start
han2503
What??!
X-Offender
LET'S GOO!!!
X-Offender
We're leaving them too much freedom. Lucky not to concede earlier.
CrazyMilanFan
Quite a open game.. We could be conceding anytime
X-Offender
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Oct 3 2021, 08:14 PM) *
Quite a open game.. We could be conceding anytime

We look tired. Not pressing enough.
X-Offender
TONALIIIIII!!! I love this kid!!!
CrazyMilanFan
Tonalii
han2503
SANDRO MIOOOOOO
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 09:29 PM) *
TONALIIIIII!!! I love this kid!!!

I am loving him.. He is so dedicated as well plays for the shirt
X-Offender
We got this. Please no brainfarts. Just stay focused and press them. C'mon guys!
han2503
Beautiful away performance after that CL debacle

Just need to stay focused
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 08:16 PM) *
We look tired. Not pressing enough.

I'm not surprised after Tuesday. I expected a bit of a drowsy performance. But I think we played this perfectly considering the early goal can tend to go a bit against you as well.

Kessie today looks much much better.

Sign that f@cking contract you nitwit! Look at Hakan and Donna enjoying that greener grass
X-Offender
Rebic needs to be quicker with his passing. I'm loving his movements and his build up, but he tends to overdo it and eventually he loses the ball.

Anyway, we need to press the sh*t out of them in the second half. Not high up, just don't regress and let them do whatever they please. One goal could change everything.
X-Offender
Alexis is losing too many balls.
X-Offender
Alexis almost!
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 10:49 PM) *
Rebic needs to be quicker with his passing. I'm loving his movements and his build up, but he tends to overdo it and eventually he loses the ball.

Anyway, we need to press the sh*t out of them in the second half. Not high up, just don't regress and let them do whatever they please. One goal could change everything.

Agreed
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 10:04 PM) *
Alexis almost!

It was completely free header, decent save but should have scored
William405
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Oct 3 2021, 11:12 PM) *
It was completely free header, decent save but should have scored

The timing and placement was a bit off
William405
Did Pioli forget he had changes?
X-Offender
Man, we should have closed this damn it!
han2503
Alexis has worked his @ss off today, but his decision making has been poor.

han2503
The Messiah is coming on!!!
CrazyMilanFan
Here comes messias.
William405
I'm in love with Tonali
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 3 2021, 11:19 PM) *
The Messiah is coming on!!!

.he looks in shape hahah
William405
Leaoooo
han2503
LEAOOOOO
CrazyMilanFan
Leao and Tonali amazing so far this season
William405
Theo is back
X-Offender
Done deal.

So clever from Messias. Great goal from Leao.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 3 2021, 10:25 PM) *
Done deal.

So clever from Messias. Great goal from Leao.

Yea no mean to overhype this early but i strongly thinl this messias might play an important role in our season
X-Offender
If he gives this pen I'm done with refs.
X-Offender
This is ridiculous. No words.
William405
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.