Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A 2021/2022 Season
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
X-Offender
Shitting bricks already. It's gonna be a looong day.
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 12:45 PM) *

Me too man
han2503
Same!

Reports saying Atalanta will go for a 4-2-3-1 and play 2 fullbacks on their right side

We have to find a way to play through other areas. Leao is going to be triple teamed and Theo won't have a lot of space to run through
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 12:45 PM) *

Me too man
X-Offender
Kinda pissed Bennacer is being benched again and Krunic is starting. Also, I so would have wished for Rebic to start this instead of Giroud. But oh well...
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 06:08 PM) *
Kinda pissed Bennacer is being benched again and Krunic is starting. Also, I so would have wished for Rebic to start this instead of Giroud. But oh well...

Gives us more options of the bench
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ May 15 2022, 04:16 PM) *
Gives us more options of the bench

Yeah, but we need to make an impact immediately.
han2503
The tension! Cannot stand it!

Haven't felt like tis about a game in such a long time
William405
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 06:29 PM) *
Yeah, but we need to make an impact immediately.

True
X-Offender
The players are scared shitless.
han2503
So hesitant atm.

They need to do much better FFS!
X-Offender
Calabria is having a nightmare.
han2503
At least Atalanta seem equally as meek as us...
han2503
Krunic man!!

Wtf is he doing???
han2503
Calabria and Krunic... Absolutely killing us
X-Offender
Theo and his brainfarts
han2503
We're about to f@ck this up

The body language is all wrong
X-Offender
Giroud is utter trash. Please put in Rebic.
X-Offender
Why do they take so long om the ball FFS!!
han2503
Everyone f@cking up!!

They need a serious slap during HT
X-Offender
If Pioli has any brain cells working, he'll take off Giroud at half time. Absolute shitshow, not to mention he's booked.
han2503
Pioli needs to make those changes ASAP.

We're not doing anything. Too hesitant, making mistakes on top of that as well.

Rebic, Bennacer and maybe Diaz as well.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 05:49 PM) *
If Pioli has any brain cells working, he'll take off Giroud at half time. Absolute shitshow, not to mention he's booked.

Krunic and Calabria have been much worse imo. The decision making is just mind boggling today

Kessie also. So slow and lethargic.
X-Offender
It doesn't help that Atalanta are having a 100% concentration level game, but nevertheless our game thus far has been non-existent.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 05:54 PM) *
It doesn't help that Atalanta are having a 100% concentration level game, but nevertheless our game thus far has been non-existent.

They've been positioned very well and aren't giving an inch, but when there were chances to open them up we took 5 seconds too long pondering. The pressure is obviously getting to them, the crowd as well has been edgy from the start. They need to do better to push them on.

Rebic, Florenzi and Benna all should be coming on early this 2nd half.

We need to find a way to release Leao, he hasn't been able to get in behind them at all.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 15 2022, 05:50 PM) *
Krunic and Calabria have been much worse imo. The decision making is just mind boggling today

Kessie also. So slow and lethargic.

Calabria is a disaster waiting to happen. Krunic started off well in those initial minutes but then he disappeared completely.

But it's the fear that's being the determinant factor here. We're scared to lose, so we hesitate and make childish mistakes. This game reminds me of the Liverpool return leg. Liverpool were organised so well and pressed consistently, whereas we were scared and timid throughout the whole match. Hopefully Pioli gives them a wake-up call at HT. And also makes some changes.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 05:58 PM) *
Calabria is a disaster waiting to happen. Krunic started off well in those initial minutes but then he disappeared completely.

But it's the fear that's being the determinant factor here. We're scared to lose, so we hesitate and make childish mistakes. This game reminds me of the Liverpool return leg. Liverpool were organised so well and pressed consistently, whereas we were scared and timid throughout the whole match. Hopefully Pioli gives them a wake-up call at HT. And also makes some changes.

Yeah, it's obvious the pressure is getting to them.

Krunic has been bad throughout imo. His decision making has been awful

Calabria also should be taken out
Rossoneri7
The game plan was very cautious, as Atalanta morph their formation both to defend and to go forward. As such Milan were attentive in matching their changes.

I feel its a risk to push ahead ? that said Milan do need to score. Not sure how the second half will go.

I turned off the tv after the half time whistle, cant watch anymore gonna go out.
han2503
What do you guys think of the Giroud penalty shout?

Too soft, but we've seen sh!t like that given at times this season. The contact was on the foot, not the shove imo. Wasn't even looked at either
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 15 2022, 05:59 PM) *
The game plan was very cautious, as Atalanta morph their formation both to defend and to go forward. As such Milan were attentive in matching their changes.

I feel its a risk to push ahead ? that said Milan do need to score. Not sure how the second half will go.

I turned off the tv after the half time whistle, cant watch anymore gonna go out.

Atalanta want to spoil the party that obvious. And we're letting them so far
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 15 2022, 06:00 PM) *
What do you guys think of the Giroud penalty shout?

Too soft, but we've seen sh!t like that given at times this season. The contact was on the foot, not the shove imo. Wasn't even looked at either

Too soft, and it looked like it started outside the box.
X-Offender
No changes, as expected. rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 15 2022, 06:05 PM) *
No changes, as expected. rolleyes.gif

Messias looking to be getting ready. FML
X-Offender
FFS Giroud! How can someone be soooo bad???
X-Offender
GET IN!!!!!
han2503
LEAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
William405
LEOAAA
han2503
Thought they were going to call that back...
William405
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 15 2022, 08:21 PM) *
Thought they were going to call that back...

Me too
han2503
\Why Tonali off FFS??
han2503
THEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
han2503
We're F@CKING DOiNG THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
William405
Theeeeoeooooooo
han2503
Kalulu is world class potential
CrazyMilanFan
Yessssss.. One last hurdle left
X-Offender
CrazyMilanFan
A very professional display especially after getting the goal
han2503
ONE MORE POINT!!!!
X-Offender
At the 92nd minute I was still tense as f*ck. Even right now I still have calmed down yet. Can't believe we're 1 point away from the scudetto.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 15 2022, 06:49 PM) *
Kalulu is world class potential

Absolutely. Such a beast of a player. Zapata was unmarkable today yet he put him in his pocket. Massive, massive talent. And just 21 years old. Insane.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.