Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Player Injury Thread
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 28 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Which movie is that ?

Say what! ohmy.gif Don't tell me you don't know, Will. huh.gif The above quote is from the book The Hobbit, and appears in the first film, with the wizard above saying the original variation of the quote at the very start of the story. You should watch the splendid films, if you haven't already, these and The Lord of the Rings flicks.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 28 2013, 05:59 PM) *
Goodfellas. Acid Pesci.

Nice one, pirate. laugh.gif
William405
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 29 2013, 05:12 PM) *

Say what! ohmy.gif Don't tell me you don't know, Will. huh.gif The above quote is from the book The Hobbit, and appears in the first film, with the wizard above saying the original variation of the quote at the very start of the story. You should watch the splendid films, if you haven't already, these and The Lord of the Rings flicks.

Nice one, pirate. laugh.gif

!! I have watched LOTR when I was pretty young! So, I don't remember much. Haven't watched The Hobbit yet though. ohmy.gif

Maybe in the Christmas vacation. tongue.gif
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 29 2013, 09:33 PM) *
Maybe in the Christmas vacation.

Oh please do, bud. happy.gif It's a neat flick, and the second part ups the ante even up. I plan on being there day one when it releases next month here. I'm still smiting from having to miss out on Gravity. But yeah, this scene is in the very beginning of the film, the first one, and you will quite enjoy it.

Scratch that, I'll probably hold you to this, Christmas vacation it is.
William405
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 29 2013, 07:25 PM) *
Oh please do, bud. happy.gif It's a neat flick, and the second part ups the ante even up. I plan on being there day one when it releases next month here. I'm still smiting from having to miss out on Gravity. But yeah, this scene is in the very beginning of the film, the first one, and you will quite enjoy it.

Scratch that, I'll probably hold you to this, Christmas vacation it is.

Haha. smile.gif

The thing is I've quite shifted my interest with respect to the type of movies I watch. I've become quite interested in all movies dealing with the human/the soul etc.. as their main subject. Bergman, Woody Allen movies. I find all the topics they deal with beyond fascinating. I also I love everything from the old era. The last superhero/fiction movie that I watched was Man of Steel...and it was because it aired on TV. I really loved it though! Those kinda movies shine in the cinema, don't you think? Watching in your household is just a bit meh.

You still haven't watched Gravity huh?! That sucks, it really sounds like an indulging film.

How do you usually spend your Christmas vacation? Food, movies, food, movies, videogames, food, movies?? tongue.gif tongue.gif
X-Offender
Mexes and De Sciglio have recovered. Abate not yet.

Link
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2013, 03:52 PM) *
Mexes and De Sciglio have recovered. Abate not yet.

Link

Too bad about Abate, but at least DS can play on the right. Can't wait to finally see a full strength side, but I'm guessing that ain't going to happen any time soon
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 4 2013, 07:04 PM) *
Too bad about Abate, but at least DS can play on the right. Can't wait to finally see a full strength side, but I'm guessing that ain't going to happen any time soon

Well, De Sciglio hasn't played in a long time, I doubt Allegri will play him from the start. Against Livorno I can see Bonera, Zapata, Mexes and Urby starting.

Speaking of which, someone open a Livorno-Milan thread, please.
X-Offender
Silvestre out for quite some time, again.

Link

This guy gets injured after every game he plays. laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 4 2013, 06:11 PM) *
Silvestre out for quite some time, again.

Link

This guy gets injured after every game he plays. laugh.gif

We'll send him back from whence he came when his loan expires

And to make this deal even more ridiculous, the guy he was supposed to replace due to injury recovered before him and is playing more regularly
X-Offender
Abate should recover for Ajax.

Link

How awesome would it be if against Ajax we played:

Abbiati
Abate - Zapata - Mexes - De Sciglio
Poli - De Jong - Monto
Kaká
Balotelli - El Shaa

Best possible line-up.
Jack Sparrow
It's a MUST WIN. Nothng else will do. We will not survive if we dont make the money from the group stages. We need it next season when we have no additional income.
han2503
I think I'll have to miss the first half of the most important game of the season sad.gif

But if we have that first 11 available, I think we should win it, no excuses. Ajax are only a step up from Celtic.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2013, 03:51 PM) *
It's a MUST WIN. Nothng else will do. We will not survive if we dont make the money from the group stages. We need it next season when we have no additional income.

Good point.
X-Offender
Allegri said Muntari should return against Ajax.

You know, it's telling how our two most convincing wins this season both didn't include Muntari messing things around.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 7 2013, 01:52 PM) *
Allegri said Muntari should return against Ajax.

You know, it's telling how our two most convincing wins this season both didn't include Muntari messing things around.

You can bet your @ss that as soon as he's ready, he'll be starting each game again
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 30 2013, 02:01 AM) *
How do you usually spend your Christmas vacation? Food, movies, food, movies, videogames, food, movies??

I've replied to your in the Movies thread, mate. smile.gif Here:

Click me, oh me, oh me, me, me!
X-Offender
Birsa injured, out for some time.

Isn't it funny how the moment Birsa gets injured, his twin Muntari recovers? It's like the god of football wants Allegri to play at least one of them. biggrin.gif
X-Offender
SES out for another 2-3 weeks.

Link

The new Pato?
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 12 2013, 08:54 PM) *
SES out for another 2-3 weeks.

Link

The new Pato?

We're starting to see a pattern here. A kid who barely ever got injured before suddenly becomes a magnet for them

DS has also gone through the wringer so far this season, let's hope he doesn't suffer the same fate
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 12 2013, 11:01 PM) *
We're starting to see a pattern here. A kid who barely ever got injured before suddenly becomes a magnet for them

DS has also gone through the wringer so far this season, let's hope he doesn't suffer the same fate

SES looked really good last night before he got subbed. I really feel bad about it.

So I guess against Roma Matri will play.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 12 2013, 09:27 PM) *
SES looked really good last night before he got subbed. I really feel bad about it.

So I guess against Roma Matri will play.

The thing is, if he continues to get injured every time he spends more than 10 minutes on the pitch he'll never regain any sort of match fitness or form. And then it can spiral like what happened with Pato

I seriously hope that they can fix whatever the problem is and give him enough time to be 100% sure that his foot heals properly. At least these aren't muscular injuries.

If Birsa was fit he'd start so I'm guessing Matri will start, yeah
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 15 2013, 05:28 PM) *
The thing is, if he continues to get injured every time he spends more than 10 minutes on the pitch he'll never regain any sort of match fitness or form. And then it can spiral like what happened with Pato

I seriously hope that they can fix whatever the problem is and give him enough time to be 100% sure that his foot heals properly. At least these aren't muscular injuries.

If Birsa was fit he'd start so I'm guessing Matri will start, yeah

Saponara.
X-Offender
Zapata injured, after ten days will undergo further analysis. Silvestre injured as well (no sh*t).

Link
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 23 2014, 05:26 PM) *
Zapata injured, after ten days will undergo further analysis. Silvestre injured as well (no sh*t).

Link

Oh and we're keen on selling Mexes...

Jack Bauer
AC Milan wishes to communicate that Gabriel is suffering from the flu as are Cristante, Zaccardo and Poli while Abbiati and Birsa played yesterday despite both players having a fever.

Meanwhile Christian Zapata is carrying a injury in his right leg and will undergo further tests in 10 days’ time. Matias Silvestre has also suffered a slight strain in his right leg and will undergo tests in a week’s time.

Amelia, Pazzini, Montolivo, Muntari, Bonera and Saponara are all on the road to recovery and may be available for selection this weekend while Andrea Petagna’s muscular injury will be looked at day by day.
Fillipo Simone
Goodness gracious, hopefully Zee has Dida's number on speed dial.
Zed.D
AC Milan wishes to communicate that Gabriel is suffering from the flu as are Cristante, Zaccardo and Poli while Abbiati and Birsa played yesterday despite both players having a fever.

Meanwhile Christian Zapata is carrying a injury in his right leg and will undergo further tests in 10 days’ time. Matias Silvestre has also suffered a slight strain in his right leg and will undergo tests in a week’s time.

Amelia, Pazzini, Montolivo, Muntari, Bonera and Saponara are all on the road to recovery and may be available for selection this weekend while Andrea Petagna’s muscular injury will be looked at day by day.

That sounds like a bad joke. just wtf.
han2503
Lol, no wonder they were all so bad against Udine, delirious with fever

And WTF is up with Silvestre?? He plays 1 game and is back on the injured list. That's what's ridiculous
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2014, 11:13 AM) *
And WTF is up with Silvestre?? He plays 1 game and is back on the injured list. That's what's ridiculous

That's actually a good thing for us.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 24 2014, 12:25 PM) *
That's actually a good thing for us.

True, but it's ridiculous that we brought this guy in to cover for our players and he's been injured more often than them
Fillipo Simone
Naah, with no options left, it really isn't. Primavera defenders?
X-Offender
Abate has caught the flu as well. sleep.gif
KillerMax
There is no send home option like FM? Jesus..
Jack Bauer
Zapata will be out for at least three weeks.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 24 2014, 07:30 PM) *
Abate has caught the flu as well. sleep.gif

Is this like the monkey virus in Outbreak FFS??

We really need Abate and DS to make this 4-2-3-1 work and fast.
dst
WTF is this **** with the flu, are you kidding me? Everyone can play with the flu, especially in two days from now! I'm not trying to act tough but this is weak. Ooh, I've got a toothache, I can't play today.

Honestly, am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? huh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 24 2014, 07:32 PM) *
WTF is this **** with the flu, are you kidding me? Everyone can play with the flu, especially in two days from now! I'm not trying to act tough but this is weak. Ooh, I've got a toothache, I can't play today.

Honestly, am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? huh.gif

The flu can have many symptoms that make it difficult to play. Could you play with a headache and high temperature? How about a runny nose and watery eyes?

Plus your energy level will be low because your immune system is fighting a virus...
Jack Sparrow
Yeah. I think it's the energy factor. A runny nose and a temperature can be dealt with for only a little bit of time.
dst
Surely it can be bad, but how is someone ruled out two days before the game? I've never been really bad for more than a day and I would think an athlete's body would get better even faster but maybe that's not the case.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2014, 02:11 PM) *
Surely it can be bad, but how is someone ruled out two days before the game? I've never been really bad for more than a day and I would think an athlete's body would get better even faster but maybe that's not the case.

Who is ruled out two days before the game?
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 25 2014, 01:14 PM) *
Who is ruled out two days before the game?

I thought Abate was.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2014, 02:46 PM) *
I thought Abate was.

I just said Abate has the fever, not that he's not available.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 25 2014, 01:55 PM) *
I just said Abate has the fever, not that he's not available.

I know what you said. But it's happened before.
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2014, 09:37 AM) *
I know what you said. But it's happened before.

No! You don't know what he said! You never understood him! You never cared! It was always you you you you... But what about us? What about our needs? That's right, walk away... Run away from your problems like you always do!
X-Offender
laugh.gif
han2503
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 25 2014, 06:55 PM) *
No! You don't know what he said! You never understood him! You never cared! It was always you you you you... But what about us? What about our needs? That's right, walk away... Run away from your problems like you always do!

If you're questioning my devotion, I'm 100% in this.
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 25 2014, 02:50 PM) *
If you're questioning my devotion, I'm 100% in this.

wub.gif
Jack Sparrow
Words just words Max. Don't do this. Walk away. Walk away man!
acid911
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.